Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
October Feast of Trumpets validates blood moon tetrad - ERF video

Scott does a nice job of showing how "we" were incorrect in our calculation of the Yom Teruah (feast of Trumpets) Moedim (feasts of the LORD)...

We may well have been at the right door, but wrong appointment time. Here comes another high watch day...

Re: October Feast of Trumpets validates blood moon tetrad - ERF video

WOW Zophim - That was just awesome! I have such high hopes. Thanks Scottie for another great video!!!! You gotta watch this one people.... Maranatha Lord!!!!

Hope to download this video and a few other he has soon, once I get access to something other than dialup...

Fair use for information and discussion purposes
use your discernment

Scottie has worked so much to explain this. If you see this Scott, thank you for making it heavenly signs for dummies!

Folks, this verse comes to mind, so I'm sharing it. Jesus is talking about 12 hours in the day, that is equinox time as Scott explains. Only Jesus was talking about this time of year in the spring. Passover time was soon to come, in fact the disciples thought he was in danger to go to Jerusalem.
This event in John 11 where the equinox is mentioned (12 hours of day) happens to be talking about resurrection. Coincidence?
What is 6 mo later than Passover? the other equinox which we just had.
Spring equinox before Passover, fall equinox before Feast of Trumpets/Rosh Hashanah.
John 11

The Raising of Lazarus
1 Now a certain man was sick, named Lazarus, of Bethany, the town of Mary and her sister Martha.

2 (It was that Mary which anointed the Lord with ointment, and wiped his feet with her hair, whose brother Lazarus was sick.)

3 Therefore his sisters sent unto him, saying, Lord, behold, he whom thou lovest is sick.

4 When Jesus heard that, he said, This sickness is not unto death, but for the glory of God, that the Son of God might be glorified thereby.

5 Now Jesus loved Martha, and her sister, and Lazarus.

6 When he had heard therefore that he was sick, he abode two days still in the same place where he was.

7 Then after that saith he to his disciples, Let us go into Judaea again.

8 His disciples say unto him, Master, the Jews of late sought to stone thee; and goest thou thither again?

9 Jesus answered, Are there not twelve hours in the day? If any man walk in the day, he stumbleth not, because he seeth the light of this world.

10 But if a man walk in the night, he stumbleth, because there is no light in him.

11 These things said he: and after that he saith unto them, Our friend Lazarus sleepeth; but I go, that I may awake him out of sleep.

12 Then said his disciples, Lord, if he sleep, he shall do well.

13 Howbeit Jesus spake of his death: but they thought that he had spoken of taking of rest in sleep.

14 Then said Jesus unto them plainly, Lazarus is dead.

15 And I am glad for your sakes that I was not there, to the intent ye may believe; nevertheless let us go unto him.

I have horrible reception and it will not let me do any videos.

I see it discusses OCtober-- any specific date(s) in October?

Thanks~!

Joyfulheart, He mentions October 6th 7th and 8th as the possible dates for the real feast of trumpets

I don't have a large GB account for watching long videos and don't think I would be able to watch one that is thirty three minutes long. Has what is being said on the video been put to text so that I can read it?

October Feast of Trumpets validates blood moon tetrad - ERF video

i will try to do a little resume.
first, it is NOT a rapture date setting, but a therory based on signs in the heaven.
there is 4 upcomming bloodmoons during the next 2 years.
april 2014, oct 2014, april 2015, september 2015.

he believes the rapture possible will accur on a Feast of trumpet. and maybe we have not had the "correct" feast of trumpet yet. because feast of trumpet is a fall feast, and typically fall just begin after the fall equinox ( which this year was september 22).

that gives us a hope of RH in october 6-8, and maybe hope for rapture at that time.

the 2 bloodmoons in april happens after the spring equinox, and the bloodmoons in oct ´14 og sep ´15 is both after a fall equinox. that "validates" that that RH 2013 also is after the fall equinox.

he also explain what a blood moon is, but that is too technally for me to understand :)

I'm sorry but I just don't get it!!!

If the Feast of trumpets is a month off, then Rosh Hashanah is a month late and the month of Nissan starts a month late, so all of the tetrads no longer fall on Passover and Tabernacles as they are a month late...

AND.... why would God put this amazing sign on a random day a month before Rosh Hashanah???

Humblehorse, I dont the specifics but I do know God's calendar is not a 12 month calendar so Passover can still be at that time even with RH being moved back. However, Im certain in the Spirit it will not be Oct 6, 7, or 8th. I believe there will be a full moon so Id look toward Sukkot the 18 or 19 instead.

Humblehorse, I haven't watched Scotty's video so won't comment on that.
As to your question-how could that be as that would change the months and move them back come 2014?

Recall that Rosh Hashanah/Trumpets marks the counting of the years.
The month of Abib/Nisan marks the counting of the months. So come time next year when the barley is Abib and the new moon happens, then it will be the month of Abib/Nisan, the first month and the month of Passover. If the barley is not Abib come the month they think it should be, then Adar II is added. (13 th month). What happened this year is the barley was supposedly abib, the moon came but SPRING per the equinox had not yet come so many believe that Adar II should have been added this year.

Gen 1:14 Then God said, “Let there be lights in the firmament of the heavens to divide the day from the night; and let them be for signs and seasons, and for days and years; 15 and let them be for lights in the firmament of the heavens to give light on the earth”; and it was so.

What marks the seasons? The sun. So some believe the equinox should have happened before the month of Nisan was declared.

Spring starts the counting of the months.
Fall starts the new year.

Yes, it can be confusing. :)

Email: GodIsLove5bc@gmail.com

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com