<>
Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
can you believe what this terrorist said?

Boy stands up to terrorist in Kenya mall shooting, saves his family
4 hrs ago

"A 4-year-old British boy may have saved himself, his mother and his 6-year-old sister after terrorists stormed the Westgate shopping mall in Nairobi, Kenya. Elliott Prior reported shouted, "You're a bad man. Let us leave!" as one of the militants approached them — and the gunman let them go.

Elliott's mother, Amber, had been shot in the leg in the attack, in which at least 67 people were killed. According to The Sun, the gunman stopped to give candy bars to Elliott and his sister, Amelie, then said, "Please forgive me; we are not monsters," before allowing them to escape the mall. Amber was able to also save two other children as they left, including a 12-year-old boy whose mother had been killed."

http://now.msn.com/elliott-prior-british-boy-saves-mother-and-sister-in-kenya-mall-attack

Re: can you believe what this terrorist said?

Donna , this is one of the Most Amazing Things that has ever been reported in the news , for all times .
The little child had the courage of his convictions , and he "convicted " the terrorist to the heart .
Just amazing .....bless this lovely, brave child , bb

Had to say it again ....what a courageous little boy ...I do not know him , but I LOVE HIM SO MUCH ! bb
love you too , Sis ...hugs ..Thanks for posting

out of the mouths of babes, for sure, sis ~~ ammmaaaazzzzing~

i hope that terrorist comes to salvation, even now.
sounds like he isn't completely beyond redemption.

Father forgive him, he knows not what he does.

No - you may not be a monster but what you are doing is MONSTROUS! Prayers for him to hear the Holy Spirit - the look on that boys face would have to stay with him in his heart.

I remember when my kids were young and times when I would get so angry for something and yell - all it took was a look into their eyes to see what I was doing to their little spirits. God taught me proper discipline through that. Maybe he can show this man what he is doing through this boys eyes.

May the Holy Spirit reach out to him, as so many Moslems have heard the Holy Spirit before, that this man will repent and listen to the Holy Spirit and to give himself over to Jesus Christ, the Son of G-d. May he open himself to Jesus and serve Him forever.

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com