Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Feel overwhelmed

My poor sister is in need of prayer. She had to have an emergency surgery to remove a softball size mass, her female parts, 6 inches of her large intestine and her gall bladder. I feel so bad for her : ( She's had such a hard time lately.

I've been so sick with my gall bladder. Im trying to wait on The Lord... I feel like Im running on fumes and little faith. Im trying to hold out but its so hard when Im feeling so bad in my body.

Just pray for me, my sister especially.

Hopefully we'll be home soon and no more sickness. Looking forward to that.

Thanks for letting me vent. I appreciate it so much!!

Email: jessicasandlin@yahoo.com

Re: Feel overwhelmed

Saying a prayer for you and your friend!

Bless your heart precious one of God. May the Lord God Almighty visit you and your sister. May He embrace each of you. What you purchase here by your faith, will last an eternity. May He meet with you your prayer closet of your heart. With much love.

Love & blessings...Tender Reed

Oh...Little Sparrow,

I hear your pain and suffering.. I am so sorry you are going through this rough trial and now your sister's trial..
I will be keeping you both in my prayers tonight. May the Lord comfort you and give you the peace that surpasses all understanding. Stay in faith, prayer and thanksgiving.. Focus on Jesus!
I understand sickness and pain, for I suffer every day with it and my fervent prayers go out to you tonight.
Just hold on a little while longer, the Lord should not tarry and I pray that He come for his bride soon.

Hugs and Love your way,

AngelWings7

Numbers 6:24-26
New King James Version (NKJV)
24 “The Lord bless you and keep you;
25 The Lord make His face shine upon you,
And be gracious to you;
26 The Lord lift up His countenance upon you,
And give you peace.”’

Praying for you and your sister!

Prayers going up for you and your sister now . God bless you fellow believer . Love in Christ Jesus , bb

Adding my prayers, Dear one, to all of the others.
Bless you and your sister!

Little Sparrow,
I had my gall bladder out about 2 years ago, not too bad. I will keep you and your sister in my prayers. How's your little one?
Love & prayers,
Mom of 2

Thank you all soooo much for the encouraging words and prayers. My sister came home Thursday and is resting. She has have a long recovery, but it'll come. Her mass came back non-cancerous! Thank God for that!

Im still having a lot of issues myself. Im trying to wait on The Lord. I want a healing so bad. But it may not come. Im not afraid of the pain, its the going under that terrifies me to my core. I hate not having control

Pray I used wisdom.

Brayden is doing well. He LOVES school! He's come so far. He's saying more words and its a joy to see him enjoy school so much. We're in revival and tonight he was trying to play the symbols. So cute!

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com