Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Beta-Test Sign Up on RITA Now !!

About 12 Noon CST until 2PM CST, I will be temporally removing the "Coming Soon" page at http://raptureintheairnow.com/. Whoever would like to sign up, please do. The moderators need to make sure we know the correct steps to get passwords sent to new members and ensure they have access to the new forum. ALL members will be "new". I had to completely dump the old database of members so everybody will have to re-sign up.

So again, this is an open invitation to beta test the sign up process. After you are signed up, you will still have access after I put the "Coming Soon" page back up. The goal is to totally open the site up tomorrow.

Re: Beta-Test Sign Up on RITA Now !!

Just tried to register - says "registration not allowed" after filling out the form and submitting it.

Same here pxtodd but I think they we need to register like we did, and then they will email us a password? So we of course will not be able to get in until then, or tomorrow if all goes welll. But what do I know...I am in the same boat you are

I just emailed for password without register
Probably wrong that

Edit: I has tried to register now.

The registration process is different for the new site. Don't worry about it; we'll get things figured out eventually.

I tried to register. It won't accept my user name or e-mail address. What do I do?

Right now it's not doing what we expected. Since this is a test, you can either try again when it's working properly or keep testing it out until we get it working right. Thanks for your help, everyone!

When I enter Raptureintheairnow.com, it comes up "This webpage has a direct reloop." I don't know what that means, but to me it means I can't get to it. Any thoughts or suggestions?

Wait until we can post further instructions. It isn't doing what it's supposed to do under this test.

David R
Wait until we can post further instructions. It isn't doing what it's supposed to do under this test.

I was able to register this time so if anyone else wants to try again, go ahead and let us know if it is working this time.

Hi,

I've just completed the registration process just now, awaiting Mods approval.

Thanks,

Loz :]

sorry i cannot get anywhere with the website. it opens a beautiful homepage, but when i click on any link -- kee-rash! "program not responding - end now" ... i'm using ie. i dunno which version, but not their newest, for sure.

grateful for this bravenet.com website to keep us goin' until we're here, there, or in-the-air !

Maranatha! please come quickly, Lord Jesus! Luke 21:36

I registered, however can we make the text larger?

Success!

Thanks to the Mods for the quick approval.

I'm using the Firefox web browser, a lot more stable than Internet Explorer for those having issues registering.

Loz :]

Goldenknight
I registered, however can we make the text larger?

Have you tried using screen magnification? Hold down the Ctrl button and press + to make it larger, or - to make it smaller.

Looking forward to the new site, registered but waiting to be OK'd and a password. I'm sure the site is inundated right about now.

Quick question though, the "like" button, does it show the name of the person liking it or just a "like"?

Thanks to mods, I'm sure this has caused a lot of headaches!

Edit - thank you so much, got it! Will give it a whirl now.

This version only has a number of "likes," not names.

emails are automatically sent with passwords once the user account is verified and approved. Do try to post so we know it all worked. And WordPress really doesn't like Internet Explorer 8. It's not too fond of IE9 either. And you can't get beyond 8 in Windows XP. And if you do, it doesn't work well. Try Chrome or Firefox for optimal results. Seriously, you can't even see the smiley faces using IE8 in Windows XP.

Email: TxThom@raptureintheairnow.com

Mods- I will not put out my last name on the registration-Is it ok to us a ficticous name? If not! I am not going to be able to post anything on Rita Now-I do not trust these hackers-just look at where we are-in limbo!!

i just found out about this and now i already registered and waiting for the verify and approved by mods. so hope it will go through this shortly smile.

wow the site is so beautiful and i love it.

smile
fm12

LOL...wait...I'm going to try and register...Loz, you fancy, little, fox, you! I have Internet Explorer but we'll see what happens.
David R. "We can't go back, we don't know how it works!" (Wizard of Oz)

are we supposed to use our old passwords?

You will be sent a password to get in the first time, then you can change it to whatever you wish.

I'm on there and filled out the registry but there is no "ENTER" button or anything like that to push. Is that okay?

I just sent my request for password....but haven't received email with my pw yet. Guessing it takes awhile....btw, the new site looks awesome!!! :) Great work to all those involved in putting it together!

TxThom
emails are automatically sent with passwords once the user account is verified and approved.

Hey TxThom, i just now seen this part where you said emails are sent automatically for the passwords. I received email stating i was verified and approved, but no password was included?! Did i do something wrong?

Shiloh, did you play the game? It's actually required to make sure you're not a robot.

Ok, I just re-registered now just waiting for approval and e-mail password.
I think I did it right.
Shiloh, you have to play the game, one of them said put the picture of the woman in the center, it looked like you!! LOL

Just registered.... waiting on something in my e-mail..... Shirley

Can I ask a stupid question? Why is the time I post always say an hour earlier than it really is in my time zone? It's 8:40 now EST. No big deal, but just wondering?

I think the time is set to Central Standard Time.

Thanks Thom... I figured that must be it.... How long does it usually take everyone to get a response in their e-mail with password and verification? I'm getting paranoid, it's only been about 30 minutes now..

Thank You, TxThom, for the guidance. i downloaded Firefox and the website works great with it. i'm registered now and waiting to receive my new password. I love this bravenet RITA site, but we'll surely enjoy the new RITANow that you've all been working on. thanks for keeping us in touch for all these weeks.

I tried to register and it said I need to be approved. I'm saved and believe that Jesus is coming soon. So do you know how long the process takes? I was on the site before it was updated.

If you can't get in tonight, try again in the morning. It was a test and I believe we got some major issues solved today.

Angel72, the "approval" is simply the normal procedure most forums use to get a member started. The mods aren't testing anyone's salvation before approving new members.

Forums do this sort of thing to send you a temporary password so you -- a real flesh-and-blood person with an actual email address -- can have a membership and be able to post. [We've had problems with spam threads in the past.]

If you look at the "Ritan Registration Troubleshooting" thread here, you'll see many people are having problems registering.

Somebody please answer my question? I do not want to put down my last name on the registration form--anybody have any ideas how I might fill out the registration without using my last name? Is everyone giving out their last name--I don't know about that--especially when we have hackers out there who can assess these websites!!
Am I just being too paranoid --or am I just being over protective-either way I am not giving out my last name on the registration form!!

Scott
Somebody please answer my question? I do not want to put down my last name on the registration form--anybody have any ideas how I might fill out the registration without using my last name? Is everyone giving out their last name--I don't know about that--especially when we have hackers out there who can assess these websites!!

Am I just being too paranoid --or am I just being over protective-either way I am not giving out my last name on the registration form!!

You are being overly paranoid Scott. Please just sign up and we'll not release your true name. We are getting ready to lock this site back up again.

one the new site, I am having problem getting a password to pass. I get an error message, saying password reset is not allowed for this user! Ahhh! My old password doesn't work, nor the one for this site. I tried to register and filled everything out, but didn't see a place to insert your picture. NOticed others have their avatar up. Nor a place to put in your signature. Do you have suggestions?

Email: nancycressman60@gmail.com

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com