Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Matthew 18, Nehemiah 5 and Kerry's UN bonding experience

Fair Use for Information and Discussion Purposes
Use Your Discernment

All, good morning! When I just looked here, I see that Leroy posted about Paul Begley's video. Hats off to you Leroy. Below is what I had written this morning and posted elsewhere but want my brothers and sisters at RITA to please consider what I believe is relevant to our times and faith today:

Please have a look at Matthew 18 because it is applicable to what is happening in the nations and body of Christ today. Jesus said these words so that people would understand error, understand where His heart was at and what He actually requires. What the Lord Jesus and Father God require is far different than what the world requires.
Here are three things that go together today:
Matthew 18, Nehemiah 5:12-18 and Paul Begley's post about John Kerry's agreement with the UN.
Why do they go together? Because of the themes of :
who intends to be the greatest, how servants (workers) are treated, what does God call us to do?

These above also apply because they show the difference between how the NWO/UN bunch coerce people, have plans to mark people, count their lost as collateral damage while the Good Shepherd tucks aside the flock safely, whom are initially gathered, and then personally goes after the lost sheep who is so precious to Him that He will even go into the mountains to seek it, into perilous terrain to seek it, into space where others would say, count it gone. But the Lord Jesus Christ does not count that sheep gone, He goes after it.

Verses 15-18 in the Matthew chapter are a foreshadow, i believe, of the two witnesses whom are coming to set the record straight and the 144,000 witnesses whom will stand in unison with them that Jesus is Lord.
Moses has been misrepresented, this is something that he would have ought against his brethren.
He has the power to withhold rain and consume attackers with fire. This is why I believe Moses will be one of the witnesses. Israel has not believed him, has misrepresented his words, and not followed his God.
I'll use color on the scripture.
Be fed dear brothers and sisters. The Good Shepherd has His eye on us.

Nehemiah 5:1-19 read and compare to how the God of all the earth provides for His creation and the Lord Jesus says his yoke is easy and his burden is light. Nehemiah speaks of leadership of his day and does it not resemble leadership in our own?

1 And there was a great cry of the people and of their wives against their brethren the Jews.

2 For there were that said, We, our sons, and our daughters, are many: therefore we take up corn for them, that we may eat, and live.

3 Some also there were that said, We have mortgaged our lands, vineyards, and houses, that we might buy corn, because of the dearth.

4 There were also that said, We have borrowed money for the king's tribute, and that upon our lands and vineyards.

5 Yet now our flesh is as the flesh of our brethren, our children as their children: and, lo, we bring into bondage our sons and our daughters to be servants, and some of our daughters are brought unto bondage already: neither is it in our power to redeem them; for other men have our lands and vineyards.

6 And I was very angry when I heard their cry and these words.

7 Then I consulted with myself, and I rebuked the nobles, and the rulers, and said unto them, Ye exact usury, every one of his brother. And I set a great assembly against them.

8 And I said unto them, We after our ability have redeemed our brethren the Jews, which were sold unto the heathen; and will ye even sell your brethren? or shall they be sold unto us? Then held they their peace, and found nothing to answer.

9 Also I said, It is not good that ye do: ought ye not to walk in the fear of our God because of the reproach of the heathen our enemies?

10 I likewise, and my brethren, and my servants, might exact of them money and corn: I pray you, let us leave off this usury.

11 Restore, I pray you, to them, even this day, their lands, their vineyards, their oliveyards, and their houses, also the hundredth part of the money, and of the corn, the wine, and the oil, that ye exact of them.

12 Then said they, We will restore them, and will require nothing of them; so will we do as thou sayest. Then I called the priests, and took an oath of them, that they should do according to this promise.

13 Also I shook my lap, and said, So God shake out every man from his house, and from his labour, that performeth not this promise, even thus be he shaken out, and emptied. And all the congregation said, Amen, and praised the LORD. And the people did according to this promise.

14 Moreover from the time that I was appointed to be their governor in the land of Judah, from the twentieth year even unto the two and thirtieth year of Artaxerxes the king, that is, twelve years, I and my brethren have not eaten the bread of the governor.

15 But the former governors that had been before me were chargeable unto the people, and had taken of them bread and wine, beside forty shekels of silver; yea, even their servants bare rule over the people: but so did not I, because of the fear of God.

16 Yea, also I continued in the work of this wall, neither bought we any land: and all my servants were gathered thither unto the work.

17 Moreover there were at my table an hundred and fifty of the Jews and rulers, beside those that came unto us from among the heathen that are about us.

18 Now that which was prepared for me daily was one ox and six choice sheep; also fowls were prepared for me, and once in ten days store of all sorts of wine: yet for all this required not I the bread of the governor, because the bondage was heavy upon this people.

19 Think upon me, my God, for good, according to all that I have done for this people.

Matthew 18:1 At the same time came the disciples unto Jesus, saying, Who is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven?

2 And Jesus called a little child unto him, and set him in the midst of them,

3 And said, Verily I say unto you, Except ye be converted, and become as little children, ye shall not enter into the kingdom of heaven.

4 Whosoever therefore shall humble himself as this little child, the same is greatest in the kingdom of heaven.

5 And whoso shall receive one such little child in my name receiveth me.

6 But whoso shall offend one of these little ones which believe in me, it were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and that he were drowned in the depth of the sea.

7 Woe unto the world because of offences! for it must needs be that offences come; but woe to that man by whom the offence cometh!

8 Wherefore if thy hand or thy foot offend thee, cut them off, and cast them from thee: it is better for thee to enter into life halt or maimed, rather than having two hands or two feet to be cast into everlasting fire.

9 And if thine eye offend thee, pluck it out, and cast it from thee: it is better for thee to enter into life with one eye, rather than having two eyes to be cast into hell fire.

10 Take heed that ye despise not one of these little ones; for I say unto you, That in heaven their angels do always behold the face of my Father which is in heaven.

11 For the Son of man is come to save that which was lost.

12 How think ye? if a man have an hundred sheep, and one of them be gone astray, doth he not leave the ninety and nine, and goeth into the mountains, and seeketh that which is gone astray?

13 And if so be that he find it, verily I say unto you, he rejoiceth more of that sheep, than of the ninety and nine which went not astray.

14 Even so it is not the will of your Father which is in heaven, that one of these little ones should perish.

15 Moreover if thy brother shall trespass against thee, go and tell him his fault between thee and him alone: if he shall hear thee, thou hast gained thy brother.

16 But if he will not hear thee, then take with thee one or two more, that in the mouth of two or three witnesses every word may be established.

17 And if he shall neglect to hear them, tell it unto the church: but if he neglect to hear the church, let him be unto thee as an heathen man and a publican.

18 Verily I say unto you, Whatsoever ye shall bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever ye shall loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.

The Good Shepherd of our souls is coming back. Feed His Sheep until He does. Care for the lambs, gather the lost as He leads, if you are not able to go out then pray for the lost and brethren in Christ.
Maranatha. Come gather us Lord Jesus, and God's will be done and the lost sheep be gathered home. Amen

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com