Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
27 views, 2 replies? Dear Family, I Need You - Patti

I need you, Dear Family, Please
Patti

Re: 27 views, 2 replies? Dear Family, I Need You - Patti

I answered your previous post, dear sister. Love and hugs!

Praying for you right now , Beloved of Christ . will not cease to pray ...bon
When we are most afraid The Lord is near . He is our strong right arm ! He is our Refuge from all storms of life . He is the compassionate friend of man . He is the Savior Who cares for us .

Patti Day, I've been popping on and off of here lately and haven't gotten a chance to read all the threads. I'll go and look for your post, dear sis. I don't know what it's titled but I'll find it.

Forgive me, I have been feeling weak spiritually lately. Going through some dry places. And my PC has been giving me problems.

But dear sister, I lift you up to your God & Father in heaven. Praying that He hear and honor your every prayer. That you would find your Holy Ground in His direct presence. May He more than abundantly provide for your every need and send more blessings than you can contain. It is with the greatest humility that I offer this prayer for you.

Love & blessings...Tender Reed

You are in my prayers dear. You are not alone.

Because he loves me," says the Lord, "I will rescue him; I will protect him, for he acknowledges my name. He will call upon me, and I will answer him; I will be with him in trouble, I will deliver him and honor him." (Psalms 91:14-15, NIV)

Email: GodIsLove5bc@gmail.com

Patti, see in Ephesians 6:14-18, and pray on, put on the whole armour of God. You have been given authority to stand for Jesus daily in your walk, and to do spiritual battle. This is your (new) birthright being born into God's own family by the blood of Jesus.
Ephesians Chapter 6
14 Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness;

15 And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace;

16 Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked.

17 And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God:

18 Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints;

Fear, anxiety are torment from the enemy of God against you.
Luke 9:1
Then he called his twelve disciples together, and gave them power and authority over all devils, and to cure diseases.

Well fitting shoes keep our feet from hurting when we are walking.
Dear Patti, read the word, ask God to reveal to you the meaning of what your reading, then this understanding and soaking your mind in the word of God becomes part of your armour (v 15). We are told faith comes by hearing and hearing by the word of God, another part of armour (v16), and the word is also related to the sword (v17). That breastplate of righteousness is not ours, all our righteousness is as filthy rags. The breastplate to put on is being covered with righteousness of Jesus, who gave Himself for you. Turn to Jesus in your grief and distress, ask for His righteousness to cover you as a breastplate of armour, soak in the word, pray.

The peace, grace, wisdom from God be given to you in Jesus name.
Isaiah 11:2
2And the spirit of the LORD shall rest upon him, the spirit of wisdom and understanding, the spirit of counsel and might, the spirit of knowledge and of the fear of the LORD

Ask Father God for these things. The peace, grace, wisdom from God be given to you in Jesus name.

Thank you everyone & Blessings to all of you!
I do appreciate your time & your prayers!!

TR, My prayers are with you.

Patti Day, my prayers, as well as many others here are with you. However, I do feel the need to tell you that you should not be putting your faith in your brothers and sisters and basing God's level of help on the amount of posts or views you get. Your faith first and foremost should be with the Lord. God does not need 500 people interceding on your behalf before He jumps in to help you, it only takes faith the size of a mustard seed and a humble heart. We do love you, and many of us do pray without posting a response, so please keep that in mind. I hope all goes well for you and your daughter and will keep you in my prayers.

Thank you Sparkles for your correction. Although correction stings a little, I know you are right. Thank you for doing it in a caring, loving way as we are instructed. When I posted that thread I felt such desperation, and I was so upset that I couldn't think straight. I couldn't even find words in order to pray. That is where I should have prayed from my spirit, but as I said before, I couldn't think straight.

I am so insecure because of my history, sometimes I cannot overcome it. God will have to be the One to heal me or deliver me from those wounds which have made many scars in the very depths of my being. None-the-less, I do thank you for your correction in the Lord.

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com