Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: 8.8 Earthquake Prediction

I'd first like to make it clear that I am not claiming my prediction was right from this 7.7 or 7.8 quake in Pakistan.

I do think there is some interesting connections that should be considered which to some degree ties this very quake with all that I have been saying.

Notice how my 8.8 quake watch started on Sept. 24th. And on Sept. 24 there was a 7.7 instead of an 8.8, and many people got hurt rather than none.

Remember....God did NOT tell me there would be an 8.8 I only predicted it because of the connection to all the other signs.

What is interesting is that even though its NOT 8.8 It IS still connected to the other signs! And part in a way I never suspected, yet the same....use your own discernment if this is of God or not.

The original factor to all these things began with the Airlift evacuation of Kingcome to Alert Bay. That connection happened on Sept. 25 which is the same as Kislev 25, the first day of Hanukkah. Kislev 24 is the day of world renown. The last 7.7 earthquake that was a sign in this set of signs was just a few miles from Kingcome and Alert Bay.

So this 7.7 falls on the eve of the aniversary of the Kingcome Airlift Evacuation. The 9th month, 24th day. In Jewish terms the 9th Month 24th day IS the day of Hayom Yom.

Therefore. It is posible....that as a sign....a 7.7 on the 9th Month and the 24th day....could be pointing to Kislev 24, Hayom Yom, the Eve of Hanukkah!

If your eyes are open....what do they see?

Love Dusty

Email: dustydonnay@yahoo.com

Glad you are back posting Dusty !!
Thank you for this information , brother . Bless you tonite !
HE is Lord

Maybe it is time for us to be evacuated? ;)

Please read my Alert /Shaking thread if you haven't read it. Thanks!

Email: GodIsLove5bc@gmail.com

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com