Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: People Get Ready, The Rhythm Of The Lion Of The Tribe Of Judah - Misty Edwards

Dearest Patti,
You stated:

My spirit felt as if it was ready to burst within me!

This is exactly what happened to me when God led me to this song the other day because I had never heard of it before. I tell you, if that video does not wake up the sleepers that the Lion of Judah is Coming than I do not know what will.
My heart was beating so fast and my spirit too was ready to burst in a good way. I felt the power of the Holy Spirit very present in the song. It definitely is a powerful statement of what the Lion of Judah represents and He is Coming!

Like you, Patti, I love Lions also they are so majestic, strong, glorious and powerful just like or Lord Jesus Christ!

Love and Hugs,

AngelWings7

THE LION OF JUDAH PREVAILS.....HE IS COMING!

Re: People Get Ready, The Rhythm Of The Lion Of The Tribe Of Judah - Misty Edwards

Laughing..earlier today I had clicked on this link on my phone,went and microwaved me a cup of coffee, spaced out while waiting and then was startled and perplexed as to where a woman's
voice I was hearing was coming from. Thanks for sharing!

Email: GodIsLove5bc@gmail.com

God Is Love,

That was funny!
Hopefully, next time you will be hearing the trumpets/shofar signaling us home..

God bless you,

AngelWings7

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com