Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Virus

When I went to the knew site to enter my login info. I got a Trojan virus alert from avast. the anti virus program I use. wanted to know if anybody else had that problem

Re: Virus

Bumping this up for you, Mike.

I haven't had any virus warnings at the new site. I use Microsoft Sercuity, and Norton. Then have Adaware, and SuperAntispware free. So far so good for me. Hope you're able to post on the new site, soon. Maybe send off a request to Jonathan to check it out. He may know why Avast is flagging the site?

I use the Avast Free for personal use and didn't see any virus warning any of the times i logged in or viewed any pages. Sounds like something attached to your browser... Do a boot scan and try Spybot-Search and Destroy, or another spyware program to see if it finds anything.

I cleaned off 9 cases of Mal ware since last night that popped last night when I was on the new site. Avast found 2 and Malwarebytes found 7. Has anyone else gotten this? Please tell us so the mods can get it fixed. I hope we aren't all getting infected!!!

Email: amy@trackingbibleprophecy.org

Just tried to get on, my computor completely froze up, had to turn it off completely.. now I'm afraid to go back...

Thanks for the info, Amy. This is rather concerning. Might want to fire off an e-mail to Jonathan so he can take a look at it. I might wait a while before I post there, now...

They know about it, but I haven't heard if they found a solution. I'm afraid to go over there too.

Email: amy@trackingbibleprophecy.org

I have not noticed a virus, but then again I go on with my mobile phone and rarely go on a computer anymore.
What I have noticed - and again I do not know if this is the norm since I am using the safari browser on an iPhone - but when I view a post on the new site a nasty little pop up banner comes up advertising something and why I call it nasty is because it "floats" wherever I am trying to view and I can't seem to get away from it- not sure if this is part of the new sites programming or not, but whatever this banner is the code is not "gentlemanly" but is rather obnoxious - frankly I am a little leary of frequenting the new site until I know all these issues are resolved.

Remnant Navi
I have not noticed a virus, but then again I go on with my mobile phone and rarely go on a computer anymore.
What I have noticed - and again I do not know if this is the norm since I am using the safari browser on an iPhone - but when I view a post on the new site a nasty little pop up banner comes up advertising something and why I call it nasty is because it "floats" wherever I am trying to view and I can't seem to get away from it- not sure if this is part of the new sites programming or not, but whatever this banner is the code is not "gentlemanly" but is rather obnoxious - frankly I am a little leary of frequenting the new site until I know all these issues are resolved.

That's called a "slider" ad. I opted out of that so those should not be opening up. I also canceled the account that I suspected was sending out viruses. Right now there are two ad companies running. If anyone gets another "slider" ad, let me know and I'll know which one to cancel.

Email: jonathan@raptureintheairnow.com

Thanks Jonathan that makes me feel a little better- glad you opted out of the slider ads. I browse on my cell phone a lot and when you have a touch screen size of about 2"x3" to navigate around it is really hard to avoid those little buggers!
Of course you do know as all of the bugs get worked out we will probably enjoy the new site for a day or two and the trumpet might sound! Of course I know that wont disappoint anyone here! :)

I tried again a couple hours ago to register, but I still haven't received a new password.

With the problems with a possible virus I think that I will just stay here on old faithful until it is sorted out!

These issues didn't start until I added a new ad company. I just removed the whole ad agency and stuck with the one that hasn't ever given us any trouble in the past.

So sorry for all these issues.

TerribleSwiftSword

I tried again a couple hours ago to register, but I still haven't received a new password.

With the problems with a possible virus I think that I will just stay here on old faithful until it is sorted out!

What user name did you use? I don't see any name in the list resembling TerribleSwiftSword.

Jonathan,

I used TerribleSwiftSword ... I like that moniker!

TerribleSwiftSword

Jonathan,

I used TerribleSwiftSword ... I like that moniker!

It's not there. Can you try registering again?

Still doesn't work. Errors about email address! ???

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com