Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Obama to world: Peace Peace, Israel must give up its arms and land.

Pastor JD says it well in this weeks Prophecy update, "we're to learn from history but it seems its the one thing we haven't learned from."

Yes, Bonnie, they've been given over to depraved minds. Unfortunately, this is our leaders.

So the world crashes as the NWO rises. Bush #1 mentioned this on 9-11 and look where we've fallen since then! The whole world seems intent on following this demonic pattern. They've been so deceived and refuse to listen to anyone who still has some semblance of common sense and their eyes wide open.

Rieom, Yes, God will act on this but it is also part of His plan to wake people up and give them one more chance to accept Him as Lord and Savior. Much is coming at us and will follow each other in quick sequence now. The Lord will protect us but what we see I fear will break our hearts. Now is the time to reach others for Christ when these things start to pass. This world is full of evil and can't continue the way it is going. He will intervene to let His wrath be known. Not as bad as after the rapture but I think much sorrow is ahead for many ..just prior to it. Hopefully, He'll have their attention then and we can add souls to the kingdom in a final late harvest move. He will protect and provide for us during this time. But it doesn't mean we won't be heart broken at what we see around us. Thankfully we know He is always with us even if it doesn't always feel like it. I sense some very dark days ahead before the rapture.

Email: victorychanter@raptureintheairnow.com

Re: Obama to world: Peace Peace, Israel must give up its arms and land.

I am convinced that our POTUS is being influenced by demonic activity that we cannot even begin to phathom. :( Praying for him, but we all know the time's we are living in and this should be even more reason to pray for Israel's safety....for we know the Lord will take care of His!

Nothing surprises me anymore that comes out of Washington...let's all lift up our leaders in prayer for our time here is short!

Blessings & love ya'll~

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com