Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Thank You for Your Prayers, Patti

Patti, you are worth it! We may be mere penpals, but it's every bit as real, this love between us all, as if we were right in front of each other looking square in the eyes. Do you know how HUGGED you would have been if we were all together in the same room? We would have squeezed the sad right out of you!

Thank you for the Honour of your trust in the transparency of your struggle. I am one who DOES know your struggle, and understands well. I send you love.

I'm so proud of you for reaching out through the heavy blackness to ask for light. Many times when we are that far down, we cant see straight or in perspective anymore. And the enemy tries to convince us to stay alone and not bother anyone, and to stay silent. But that's how we sink deeper, isn't it? We need each other Patti. We need to be honest, and real, and we need to be able to say 'I'm drowning, I can't swim right now'. And for our family to put out that hand, pull us in to shore, and show us we are always an arms-length from help.

I love you, and I will pray for you again tonight. Rest a lot, have lots of prayer time, and keep us posted, ok?

Dear Patti, I'm so glad to hear things are getting better. I think that each and every one of us has been through tough times in our lives, especially after being saved, as the enemy keeps trying to come up with ways to make our lives difficult. But the Lord is with us, including with you, protecting, helping and guiding us, and so are we here looking out for each other in prayer and any other way we can. You are never alone, my dear Patti.

I praise Him! May the Lord continue to keep us all in all our ways.

Glad for you report , Sis ! WE LOVE YOU SO MUCH !!!!!
have a great day , bless you , bon
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Could you do more of those titles on your posts like you did ...hehehahahah
" It is a LOAD ..." ???
whatta sense of humor ..great !

Benjigirl, Brother John, and Dear Bonnie,
Your words of Truth are a beautiful sound to my ears, joy for my heart, contentment in my spirit from knowing you love and care about me, and a healing ointment to my wounded soul. Thank you for your encouragement, support, understanding, and prayers. I love you all very much and am so glad to be a part of this family.

Can't wait to get Home and collect hugs from everyone!
God bless you!
(and Sister Bon, I'll sure try! : )

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com