Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Want To Know When 2W's Arrive--On Noah Date/ FOT Feast-Watch Backtracking Prophecy!

Remnant- I guess I have to say along with you and the others--my hands are tied--God I'm soo tired of trying to guess or estimate when you might be coming back-all we can do is assemble the puzzle pieces and get them to fit as best we can and let the Lord put the remaining hidden pieces in their final resting spots!!

Re: Want To Know When 2W's Arrive--On Noah Date/ FOT Feast-Watch Backtracking Prophecy!

Scotty = Genius at work.

It makes a lot of sense.

Anyways with everything lining up down here on planet earth, its only logical that things are lining up up in the heavens.

1. Witness one...things taking place down here on earth, lining up for the final wars, AC rising, collapse of everything, etc.

2 Witness two..things lining up in the heavenly time piece, comets, planet lineups, moon positions and stars.

As per the law...by the mouth of two witnesses shall a thing be established, testified to in the court of law.

Been wondering too if indeed the date for the Fall holy days was off by a month because of needing to add the extra month this year, but oops it got forgot. Would like to hear more elaboration on how you came up with this year as having the extra month, even the cariate corner and ultra orthodox types missed that one. Was it the way the stars are aligned this year, or because of comet ISON? That would be so awesome if indeed its true (hoping it is)..that means that once again man misses the mark, But God is Always on time, his time not ours.

WOW !!! blessings !!!!

This was a great thread to read..... I hope somebody moves it over to the new site. Thanks Scott for all your hard work.... I agree with you all... I'm just too exhausted to get too worked up...but I'm still very hopeful it's this October. I will kinda miss this site, found it when I was a baby born again Christian. Love to you all. Shirley

Shirley I am soo glad and thankful that you found this oasis in the wilderness as a thirsty young sibling in the Lord-we all are thirsting after righteousness and His appearing!!!

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com