Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: feeling the end today

Praying for you today Bonnie!! Father please touch out sister Bonnie with your strength and encouragement to finish out this race. In Jesus Name Amen

THANK YOU FOR YOUR PRAYERS , SIS !!! Bless you as you watch for Him !
see you soon ....LOve , bonnie
Thank you all for your comments here , I love you in Christ !bb

Bonnie, Your are welcome hugs to you!!! Love you in Christ and can't wait for that great reunion that is coming!!

Sis , think something is about to happen to my home city, Houston ...prayerfully

Bonnie, Praying for your area too! After watching the tragedy at that mall in Kenya it is a wonder that this country has been so blessed and to this point we have not seen this type of thing, on that large of a scale. Hoping and praying that our Father will keep His hand of mercy on our country as there are so many innocents here and that He will restrain judgement here until following the rapture. In Jesus Name Amen

Hi Bonnie, I look forward to you still being here until the Lord takes us home! Your posts are encouraging and also course correction at times. The body needs both and you are a vessel that I/we here look forward to looking at!
It seems to me also that the time must be coming close. That is based on events matching up with bible statements about the "last days" "last times" 'day of the Lord" and words of Jesus in Matt 24.
It won't be all clear until we are at the other side. It is clear now though that you are loved and wanted by the body of Christ. Look up, lift up your head BonnieBell, your redemption IS drawing nigh
hugs

Bonnie, I feel for you.

Looking at the news everyday, and the newspapers, all they have are ugly prints.

Politicians meeting with warm frontal handshakes with deep hidden agendas behind their backs. Employees being promised the sale or the promotion turned into thin air. Promises are made to be broken. Ignorance and silence dominates today's communication. Pressure and fast paced lives are pushing people to the limit. The rich hording more and more riches for nothing while the poor are helplessly consumed.

How long more can we wait? I feel for you, Bonnie. The once, coke ice cream float with fries or a beef burger doesn't cheer me up anymore. I have watched online many videos of folks screaming that the rapture is happening like the next second and the ones who watched them scoffs them with a smirky look.

How many more "next months" " next octobers" "next high watch" are we going to expect? It seems like we are waiting at a check out counter, WE ARE NEXT!!, screamed the prophecy prophets and theologians. But it is never meant to be truly next in the queue.

If daddy told his baby that this saturday, he is bringing the whole family to the zoo, I am sure that the kids will be so excited. After watching Scotty's video, I agree with him that he DOES NOT set dates. However, I felt that its not nice to tell folks who watch his video that prophecy is for mature christians. The bad side of prophecy will incur a hope deferred kinda feeling.

"HIGH WATCH! HIGH WATCH!" - the prophecy watches cries out. Turned out to be another day where evil reigns or just another day on the earth.

I really don't know where are we on the timeline. Things seems so close.... yet so far.....

HisApple : HIGH WATCH! HIGH WATCH!" - the prophecy watches cries out. Turned out to be another day where evil reigns or just another day on the earth.

I really don't know where are we on the timeline. Things seems so close.... yet so far.....

I totally agree with you !!!!

Hey Bonnie,
I have been feeling the same way and Im 49:)!I think our bodies are waiting for their redemption so lately I feel weak and I feel i cant go another day...it can be health related too.I just want you to know that you are not alone...hugs!

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com