Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Ritan Registration Troubleshooting

I tried to email admin, but my emails are rejected/will not go through.
Also, the site will not allow me to Log In. I like the site we were using better! It was easier.

Patti, I trust you received my email reply.

Email: TxThom@raptureintheairnow.com

I've registered (after getting one password that didn't work), and can reply, but can't start a new thread; so I can't post in that sense. Also the site also freezes up whenever I try to go anywhere but the main page or the threads on the main page.

ringbearer, if you can reply to a post you have system permission to make a new topic. Keep in mind, as has been said, Internet Explorer 8 (which is the latest version you can run in Windows xp) is not compatible with much of the new software and will not work properly. Either firefox or Chrome if updated should work fine. Microsoft apparently stopped supporting their old OS's because they want you to spend money migrating to their new systems. But xp works well for me and my office, so we just switched to chrome and no problems.

We had a couple of people who couldn't figure out where to make a new topic. If you are one of them, it's at the bottom of the list of recent topics. pick a forum, pick some topic tag words, fill in the topic title, write your topic and press submit.

Email: TxThom@raptureintheairnow.com

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com