Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Logging in on new site

Hey there. I registered at the new site but I am not seeing where or how I log in on the new site. I am on an iPad. Any thoughts. Thanks

Email: Gwise032@yahoo.com

Re: Logging in on new site

On a regular browser, the login should be on the right column at the top. Under the logo photo and the text about where the topics can be started. Or you can peruse Jonathan's bit about mobile which has a direct login link, since an Ipad is kinda like a giant smart phone.

http://pub48.bravenet.com/forum/static/show.php?usernum=4086901292&frmid=13&msgid=1110682&cmd=show

Email: TxThom@raptureintheairnow.com

I am on a public library computer which my be the problem . I can get to the site (the initial page with gorgeous photo ), but then if I click on anything else a sign comes up [ program not responding ] , and I can not navigate the site after that .
bb, blessings today

bonnie, I have the same problem at the church I work out at. They are running Vista with Internet explorer 8 or 9. They haven't updated the software in a long time, and they daily wipe the hard drives and rebuild from an old clone drive system so the internet explorer stays obsolete. Next time I am there I am going to try to install chrome and see if that works. Not sure it's enabled. A go around which sometimes works is to copy the link address you want to switch to, then when it locks up go directly to that page instead of through the rest of the system. I never minded IE8 until this nonsense began. As far as I can tell, the only reason they stopped supporting IE upgrades is to force users to upgrade their operating system. And windows xp works quite nicely for me and my office systems. I wouldn't mind upgrade one computer, but four or five at a time is a tad painful.

Look on the computer system at the library to see if they have chrome or firefox enabled. If they are running these, see if they have upgrades available. Explain your problem to the library staff and see if they will upgrade their system to the newer software. Truly, if their software is that out of date, it's time for them to upgrade it anyways. And both chrome and firefox are entirely free, so easy enough to do from their side.

Email: TxThom@raptureintheairnow.com

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com