Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
HEARKEN TO ME MY PEOPLE Dee Hoetmer

(SO TRUE!!!)

deeconsultancy@absamail.co.za
16th June 2009

My people are running this way and that, forever halting between two opinions and that is what they are My people; they are man’s opinions on what they THINK My scriptures reveal. Am I not the author of the Book, am I not the author of the Bible, THEN WHY DON’T YOU COME TO THE AUTHOR AND SEEK MY FACE FOR REVELATION OF MY SCRIPTURES!

There is great delusion in the land, they are saying peace, peace and safety and then suddenly destruction will come! Many in the western world have become fat with the teaching of My Word through the minds and *dogmas of men BUT WHERE IS THE LOVE IN YOUR LIVES, WHERE IS MY ANOINTING IN YOUR LIVES? Does it not say in MY WORD that the five virgins without OIL will be left outside of the marriage feast and does not MY Word say that they left it too late to purchase oil for themselves and when they arrived back the door to the marriage feast was closed..it was closed, it was closed!

1 Thessalonians 5:1 But of the times and the seasons, brethren, ye have no need that I write unto you. 2 For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night.3 For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape. 4 BUT YE, BRETHREN, ARE NOT IN DARKNESS, THAT THAT DAY SHOULD OVERTAKE YOU AS A THIEF 5 Ye are all the children of light, and the children of the day: we are not of the night, nor of darkness. 6 THEREFORE LET US NOT SLEEP, AS DO OTHERS; BUT LET US WATCH AND BE SOBER.

Matt 25: 10 And while they went to buy, the bridegroom came; AND THEY THAT WERE READY WENT IN WITH HIM TO THE MARRIAGE: AND THE DOOR WAS SHUT. 11 Afterward came also the other virgins, saying, Lord, Lord, open to us. 12 BUT HE ANSWERED AND SAID, VERILY I SAY UNTO YOU, I KNOW YOU NOT. 13 Watch therefore, for ye know neither the day nor the hour wherein the Son of man cometh.

Oh My people, oh My people YOU ARE ON THE VERY THRESHOLD OF THAT HAPPENING. WAKE UP, WAKE UP, WAKE UP O’CHURCH! The Bridegroom is already at the door ready TO TAKE HIS BRIDE IN TO SUP WITH HIM AND YOU ARE QUARRELING OVER DOGMAS INSTEAD OF ERNESTLY SEEKING MY FACE!

Who are those that make up My Bride? They are those who are at My Feet, listening for My voice and not the voice of men. They have their head on My breast, they have My heart beat beating in their own very hearts, but these are the very ones you have shunned as being delusional, as off the wall, AS OFF, YET IT IS YOU O MIGHTY MAN, FILLED WITH SO MUCH KNOWLEDGE THAT YOU ARE PUFFED UP THAT IS OFF! I ASK YOU O MIGHTY MAN WHEN DID YOU LAST HEAR ME SPEAKING TO YOU? WHEN DID YOU LAST COME INTO YOUR INNER CHAMBER AND TRULY SEEK MY FACE? DO YOU EVEN KNOW MY VOICE? My sheep know My voice and they know My heart and I have revealed much to them, but because they are not of your fellowship or your group, you have not even sought My face on the dire warnings I HAVE GIVEN THROUGH MY TRUE PROPHETS. THEY HAVE A HEART OF LOVE FOR YOU O’CHURCH, THEY WEEP AND WAIL BEFORE ME THAT I WOULD YET SPARE YOU FROM WHAT IS COMING UPON YOUR HEADS BUT YOU HAVE SCORNED AND MOCKED THEM JUST A JERUSALEM OF OLD DID TO MY TRUE PROPHETS OF OLD. They also said to My true Prophets be quiet, we will not hear of destruction and death and judgment, speak to us of soothing things, of pleasant things or we will not hear you at all! NOW HISTORY TELLS YOU THAT MY PROPHETS WERE TRUE AND THE PEOPLE OF THEIR TIME HEARD THEM NOT AND SO IT IS TODAY, TO YOUR PERIL SAYS THE LORD, TO YOUR PERIL.

AND SO IT IS TODAY, THERE ARE NONE SO BLIND AS THOSE WHO WILL NOT SEE AND THERE ARE NONE SO DEAF AS THOSE THAT WILL NOT HEAR.

Isa 42:18 Hear, ye deaf; and look, ye blind, that ye may see. 19 Who is blind, but my servant? or deaf, as my messenger that I sent? who is blind as he that is perfect, and blind as the LORD'S servant? 20 SEEING MANY THINGS, BUT THOU OBSERVEST NOT; OPENING OF THE EARS, BUT HE HEARETH NOT.

TO MY PROPHETS I SAY MAN THE RAMPARTS, MOUNT YOUR WALLS O WATCHMAN FOR THE NIGHT COMETH BUT FOR THOSE SHEEP THAT INDEED HEAR MY VOICE, IT IS THE DAWNING OF A NEW DAY, A NEW ERA OF MY MANIFESTED GLORY, REJOICE, REJOICE, REJOICE! I COME TO REVEAL MY KINGDOM AND MY KINGDOM SHALL VIOLENTLY CLASH WITH THE KINGDOM OF THE LAWLESS ONE, THAT SAME SON OF PERDITION, AND WE ARE THE VICTORS, NEVER DOUBT THAT MY BELOVEDS, WE ARE THE VICTORS AND FOR EVER AND EVER MY KINGDOM WILL BE ESTABLISHED AND ALL SORROW AND SIGHING WILL FLEE AWAY AND YOU WILL WEEP NO MORE. I LOVE YOU!

*Merriam-Webster on line dictionary
dog·ma
1 a: something held as an established opinion ; especially : a definite authoritative tenet b: a code of such tenets c: a point of view or tenet put forth as authoritative without adequate grounds 2: a doctrine or body of doctrines concerning faith or morals formally stated and authoritatively proclaimed by a church
heark·en
Etymology: Middle English herknen, from Old English heorcnian; akin to Old High German hōrechen to listen, Old English hīeran to hear
Date: before 12th century

intransitive verb1: listen
2: to give respectful attentiontransitive verbarchaic :
to give heed to : hear

Email: 2HH

Re: HEARKEN TO ME MY PEOPLE Dee Hoetmer

I always doubt that these long winded prophecies are from God.

Well my spirit could not have quickened more in
agreement with this word so I guess we'll have to wait and see which of us is lead by the Spirit of Truth.

We surely can not both be right.

ron
I always doubt that these long winded prophecies are from God.

Wow..you "ALWAYS" doubt?

Sad.

I have to agree with Ron here - 2HH.

I tend to hesitate on these long draw-out statements (supposedly directly) from God. One of the beauties of the Holy Bible is how much is said with so few Words. When God makes a Prounouncement - He gets right to the point.

I put more credibility on Sisters and Brothers asking questions like; "does this make sense", "is this from God or a spirit (dreams/visions); "do I have this right?". I tend to believe all the Words (of chastisement) needed to be said are in the Bible. God does not to continually repeat Himself in a new format. But I do believe we can recieve individual chastisement.

This one just rambles on and on and does not ring true (directly from God) to me???

Your Sister in Christ - Bonnie M.

2HH, I couldn't agree MORE. My spirit resonated with this word from the LORD to the point where warm tears blurred my reading....Thank you Lord...OOOHHH Lord we humbly plead for your COMPLETE SALVATION...THANK YOU LORD JESUS FOR HUGGING OUR SPRITS WITH YOUR PRECIOUS HOLY SPIRIT. YOUR ENCOURGEMENT IS BEYOND MEASURE...WE LOVE YOU AND THANK YOU FOR YOUR WORDS TO US FROM YOUR PRECIOUS CHILD.

Yes fellow RITAians, the extra wait is so long, BUT HOW MUCH SWEETER THE COMPLETE REUNION WILL BE

I LOVE ALL OF YOU...EACH AND EVERYONE...TILL WE MEET
IN THE AIR OR IN OUR HEAVENLY FATHER'S LIVING ROOM

Your brother Joe

I don't really agree with judging whether a word or message is from the Lord or not by its being long winded or its being a short one sentence word or message which has never been the ground provided by the Lord to discern such things. We also cannot judge any words given to see whether it lines up with our own theories of how things should be to see whether its from the Lord or not. He is not subjected to His children's way of thinking and ways and the opposite is more true..( and the only true way of Christian living )

Its only by the quickening of the Holy Spirit's bearing witness with our spirit with peace and sometimes a combination of peace and conviction of truth, which should be the "measuring rod" as we diligently seek Him for inner witness of the words given...

The above certainly bears witness with my spirit as well...it would be a wise consideration to take heed to these words...God Bless!

I put more credibility on Sisters and Brothers asking questions like; "does this make sense",

Bonnie the carnal mind is enmity to God.

There is a way that seem right to a man, but that way leads to death.

lean NOT unto thine own understanding.

Its the worse thing we can do.

I can tell you this is the Holy Spirit replying to you.

I feel like this is a true message from the Lord. There is so much truth in this.

Thank You Jesus for sending out Your warnings!

On a side note: I have also received words from the Lord, and when I write them down, I continue until I feel the Spirit wants me to stop. I get such a tug in my belly (sorry, thats the only way I can explain it), almost like a pull in my spirit. When I feel it let up, then I stop. Sometimes they are "one liners" and sometimes they are long (maybe a paragraph or so).

But I feel this word and I'm mixing it with faith. Thank You Jesus, YOU ARE WORTHY!

Thanks 2HH

One of the ways to discern (which we are too do) on whether or not something is from God, is to be a Beran - or search the scriptures. I have done a lot of reading (other than the Bible - this is not saying that I would be perfectly content just reading the Bible - but I am attempting to make a point here); authors have "styles".

It is very dangerous for someone to say something like "thus saith God". I (me personally) look to see how a message is put together. If it is "thus saith God"; won't it look and sound much like scripture? Not saying it has to be King James Version or anything like that - just it should "sound like God". The H.S. does not indicate to me that this is a "thus saith God" posting. I believe these are few and far between.

Now, does God give warnings, does He talk to us individually, does He have "prophets" or, as scripture says, send visions and dreams. Absolutely!!!!!!!!!

Again, this just does not ring as a "thus saith God" statement to me. Did this individual recieve some sort of message - maybe??? - but is it from God - ?????

Your Sister in Christ - Bonnie M.

AMEN, AMEN.... Just found this powerful word and my spirit strongly testifies of it's truth. Wow...

I just read through the responses, and I thought of how many words sound like scripture? I don't think a word has to sound like scripture to sound like God.... I can easily recognize His voice in this word. Just because it's long doesn't mean it's not from Him. The author is Him, He is giving it through Dee's spirit and personality; she explaining in her words the Holy Spirit's impression to her. Not scripture, but surely a word in due season.

Wow & wow again! Yes, this is most certainly a true word straight from the heart of the Father. May we all heed this word and run into the arms of the only One who can save us! Knowledge of the Bible cannot save us... Jesus is the Way, the Truth & the Life! His sheep know His Voice...

oh Lord, we love You & long to see you face to face...

"I went down to the nut orchard, to look at the blossoms of the valley, to see whether the vines had budded, whether the pomegranates were in bloom.
Before I was aware, my desire set me in a chariot beside my prince"
(SOS 6:11-12)

Hi Bonnie...

I thought I'd put my two cents in. It's not so important that you feel in your knower that this message is from the Lord, because it may have very little to do with you and your spirit isn't reacting strongly to it.

When it comes to how the Lord speaks to a group....wow, that really can depend on the group. I heard of one black church in the south and the word came something like this.."I've been hollerin and hollerin and nobody is paying any attention". I wonder how the donkey sounded when God spoke through it??? Judge the word given by what it says rather than how it's said and how long it is. Individuals usually will be giving the word they receive through what they have already processed and sometimes a little of the person comes out and not just the Word of the Lord.

I've been in church many times and a word comes out and the pastor says, I confirm that that was a word from the Lord. Well, it meant nothing to me and I didn't see it being one way or another, so I just kept my mouth shut.

There are churches that allow young Christians to exercise giving words they believe are coming to them. There is safety when someone can grow in the Lord in this way.

Where I have a problem is those that have been giving words for years, are mature in Christ and their track record is maybe 56%. In the old days, they would have told the old man to leave or maybe killed the prophet. We are much too forgiving when it comes to prophetic words. If they are wrong, they no longer should be listened to. That's why I will almost always say "This is what "I believe" the Lord is saying". It takes the Lord off the hook and places all responsiblity on my shoulders.

I wish that all of those that believe they have a word, would go before the Lord and get a scripture to back up what they believe God is saying.

Anyway...hope that helps.

YBIC
Steve

Steve W
Hi Bonnie...

I thought I'd put my two cents in. It's not so important that you feel in your knower that this message is from the Lord, because it may have very little to do with you and your spirit isn't reacting strongly to it.

When it comes to how the Lord speaks to a group....wow, that really can depend on the group. I heard of one black church in the south and the word came something like this.."I've been hollerin and hollerin and nobody is paying any attention". I wonder how the donkey sounded when God spoke through it??? Judge the word given by what it says rather than how it's said and how long it is. Individuals usually will be giving the word they receive through what they have already processed and sometimes a little of the person comes out and not just the Word of the Lord.

I've been in church many times and a word comes out and the pastor says, I confirm that that was a word from the Lord. Well, it meant nothing to me and I didn't see it being one way or another, so I just kept my mouth shut.

There are churches that allow young Christians to exercise giving words they believe are coming to them. There is safety when someone can grow in the Lord in this way.

Where I have a problem is those that have been giving words for years, are mature in Christ and their track record is maybe 56%. In the old days, they would have told the old man to leave or maybe killed the prophet. We are much too forgiving when it comes to prophetic words. If they are wrong, they no longer should be listened to. That's why I will almost always say "This is what "I believe" the Lord is saying". It takes the Lord off the hook and places all responsiblity on my shoulders.

I wish that all of those that believe they have a word, would go before the Lord and get a scripture to back up what they believe God is saying.

Anyway...hope that helps.

YBIC
Steve

wow, Steve, great post!!
I have such a love and a HOLY FEAR ( thank u LORD) in me I would shake in my boots to say "thus saith the LORD" unless I have been given several confirmations and the WORD to back it up....JESUS is keeping track of EVERY ONE of our words!!our angels record them everyday...
I also say " believe", I feel and" in my opinion is_______"
I have in my past, out of my immaturity, thought the LORD was telling me such and such, and it turned out to be my natural man

Heb 1:1 Long ago God spoke to the fathers by the prophets at different times and in different ways.

Heb 1:2 In these last days, He has spoken to us by His Son, whom He has appointed heir of all things and through whom He made the universe.

(the HOLY SPIRIT JUST GAVE ME THIS VERSE...
we have HIS word in HIS BIBLE to rely on... )

come LORD JESUS, come

CHRISTinCheryl
Heb 1:1 Long ago God spoke to the fathers by the prophets at different times and in different ways.

Heb 1:2 In these last days, He has spoken to us by His Son, whom He has appointed heir of all things and through whom He made the universe.

(the HOLY SPIRIT JUST GAVE ME THIS VERSE...
we have HIS word in HIS BIBLE to rely on... )

come LORD JESUS, come

Just my 2 cents.... Great verse, Cheryl. I really think this goes to show that there are no new prophets of today in the same sense that there were in the OT, used by God to utter Scripture infallible. Today, as this verse shows, He has spoken to us by His Son, as all true believers today have Jesus in their lives and the Holy Spirit of truth as well. In this way, we can recognize that same Spirit of Truth speaking through other believers, to which our spirit testifies of these things.

Steve W

. . Praise God we have Scripture as our Source, and the Holy Spirit abiding and confirming His Word.

The LIVING WORD moves our spirits, Jesus Himself our Guide and Shepherd. Though we cannot see Him, we love Him, by faith we hear Him.

Truly Jesus knows His sheep, . . and to those who know Him, He says:

John 10:27 . . . My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me.

It is faith that pleases God, and He says we, His sheep hear His Voice by faith, and says of His own, "I give eternal life". It strikes me that Jesus isn't saying I WILL give eternal life, but that I GIVE eternal life.

His sheep know Him, and He knows them, they hear no stranger's voice, but Christ's, and the wisdom of His Word. . these shall never perish, provided they abide in His love.

Jesus expects obedience, and those who follow Him, no man or devil can pluck out of His Hand.

(Tickford posted this on Rapture Flight to Heaven)

EYES WIDE SHUT

LINK

I talk to people everyday[from all walks of life]who never heard of a lot
of these topics on the news.......and you won't....not on mainstream
news.

Need more info....google these.
*Bilderberg Group
*Rothschild
*Rockefeller
*The Carlyle Group
*One World Government
*Fema Concentration Camp
*Secret Societies
*Bohemian Grove
*Illuminatti
*IMF
*Council on Foreign Relations
*Freemasons
*9/11 Conspiracy
*Fabian Society
*Denver Airport Conspiracy Theory:
*The HAARP program

Plenty more........let the truth set you free.

I personally believe too many people credit local/world mainstream news as
being accurate, complete or even factual.....it's all regulated across the world.
I believe in being informed knowing what's going on behind this facade we
watch everyday.

YET THE MOST IMPORTANT ASPECT IS GETTING RIGHT WITH GOD !!
Because if you are not...this world is a SCARY place.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Tickford:

THANKS VERY MUCH, what a video!!!!

Look at verse 28:

Acts 4 (New King James Version)
‘ Why did the nations rage,
And the people plot vain things?
26 The kings of the earth took their stand,
And the rulers were gathered together
Against the LORD and against His Christ.

27 “For truly against Your holy Servant Jesus, whom You anointed,
both Herod and Pontius Pilate, with the Gentiles and the people of
Israel, were gathered together 28 to do whatever Your hand and
Your purpose determined before to be done.

You are RIGHT, people had better NOW be "getting right with God"!!!!!!!!

BLESSINGS!!!!!!!!

Calvin

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com