<>
Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
IF WE MISS LOVE- WE HAVE MISSED EVERYTHING!

Munday Martin:
"Love One Another - A Vision and Clarion Call"
I felt the Lord prompt me to share a cutting-edge and important word in this hour about love. This word came to me last year in a vision in the night which I share below. The Lord spoke to me clearly that if we miss love, then we have missed everything.

Throughout the last 10 years the Lord has allowed my wife and I to operate in a ministry of signs and wonders, seeing many salvations across the globe. He has gracefully allowed us to co-labor with Him in a prophetic, healing, and apostolic ministry to the nations, as well as conduct various compassion projects. It is always a good reminder that love should be our greatest aim.

The miracles that happen in our midst or in our meetings should never make us feel proud or superior to anyone, but rather, give us greater revelation of Jesus' love for the human race. His power should always lead men and women to His love. Now, it is also beneficial to know that God's love expressed through us is not a weak or passive virtue; no it is rather valiant! Sometimes people misunderstand love as being inferior. Perhaps they feel this need to walk in love yet it is coupled with a temptation to perform which can produce a false humility. We are not called to produce a "bow down, woe is me" humility, but a humility with confidence and joy.

Love is Bold

Love is actually strong and quite bold. It is bold enough to forgive the greatest wrong. It can be jealous for God to touch our cities. We can be warriors of love for a dying generation today, just as Jesus was a mighty warrior of love. Love is a power that casts out all fear. Jesus was dripping with it and demons were obliterated by it. That is why, after all, I believe human beings flocked to Jesus by the multitudes in His ministry here on earth. They saw His goodness and they saw His love in action in a life of worship and true humility.

How God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Spirit and with power: who went about doing good, and healing all that were oppressed of the devil; because God was with Him.—Acts 10:38

When we receive the contagious love of Jesus, possessed in our nature, we too will do the same. There will be a release upon many right now, where all who are oppressed by the devil, in their path, will be healed because God will be with them. Faith works by love. It worked through Jesus to bear the Cross of His shame. The love of Jesus and His atoning work through the Blood of His Cross still remains to be the greatest sacrifice praised in Heaven and always will be. That is why many of us are saved today because we met this loving Jesus, the "Friend of sinners." That is my favorite name of Jesus in the Bible! (see Luke 7:34).

God is bringing His Bride back to the simple basics of love today. He loves His Body so much and wants His Body to be completely free from all unforgiveness, bitterness and pain. Remember, only Jesus can help us overcome fear. Only Jesus can help clean us of all bitter root issues and places in our lives where we are missing the mark. His Holy Spirit can help you today. Love is the key to our cities, the key to angelic help and the greatest key of all!

In this world, Jesus promised we would have tribulation, but to not be afraid because He has overcome the world. Love will grant us access into complete victory over the spirit of fear, anxiety, panic or depression in these times. It will grant the glory generation arising, to come into full maturity. The fruit of the Spirit of love will help us bear all the other fruits with great ease.

A Vision: We Had Missed Love

The following vision is a very simple word about love and should come across that way. After all, if you read many of the words of Jesus in the Book of John, you will find that many of Jesus' words were very simple, cutting-edge and to the point, so that both elderly and young could fathom the meaning of them. Many parables of Christ required thought and meditation when it came to bringing a paradigm shift in human beings minds regarding the way the Kingdom of God operates. But when Jesus hit on love throughout John 14 and 15, He made it very plain so as to not lose one bit of the message.

I was carried away in the Spirit to the time when Jesus had set up His Millennial Reign on earth spoken about through John in Revelation. I am not sure why I was taken to that dispensation, but it revealed to me what is the very pulse of Heaven—it's love. Heaven's atmosphere is glory and the oxygen is love. It was so awesome and so exciting, and yet, I knew there was a huge issue on the Lord's heart that was making Him sorrowful that He wanted to get across to me.

In the vision I was with many saints, even ones I know on earth today, and we were about to appear before the Lord Jesus for the first time. We must have been on the streets outside of the New Jerusalem. However, one thing was strange—none of us felt ready! In fact, we felt very much unprepared. Many of us felt this inner alarm go off. We may have lived lives of fasting and prayer and many of us had accomplished great feats in ministry, but there was something missing in so many of our hearts. In unions, we all knew it. We, in many areas of our lives, had missed love.

Love One Another - A Clarion Call

Most of the people I was seeing were in ministry; many precious saints of the Body of Christ were there. In the Spirit I knew that we had all not walked in the fullness of love like we all could have. In John 13:34, Jesus gave the most compelling commandment and message, "Love one another as I have loved you."

Quickly, everyone in one accord decided that before they appeared before the Lord, they were going to get it right! We all gathered on the streets and began to lift each other up, praying for each other and really esteem each other higher than ourselves. I walked up to a brother I knew and began to pray for him and lift him up. I said in my heart that before I appear before the King of kings, I must love my brother more than myself. My heart was filled with seemingly unending love and compassion as I exercised this prayer over him.

I realized that there were so many opportunities in my life that I could have shown more genuine love to people, but missed many opportunities because of my pride. There were so many opportunities to show it to my brother, but my error was masked behind pride and fear of rejection. Believe me, we are all not perfect, but we are striving toward the mark of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus. The Lord knows and sees all. Love should be our greatest aim! When we walk in love it makes the angels happy. When we walk in pure love it makes the Father happy.

After we were done many of us knew it was time to go appear before Jesus. We felt confident that we could appear before Him after repenting and demonstrating, at that minute, what we should have demonstrated all of our lives. I realize the vision may not be real time, with events in the Millennial Reign to come, but it was more of a clarion call to love.

When I woke up, the Spirit of the Lord seemed to speak to my heart and say, "The return of Jesus to the earth is sooner than people think, and yet many desperately need more revelation of love. Many of My saints have unknowingly adapted a spirit of the world and are still competing against one another secretly in their hearts. I have said in My Word in John 15 that 'you are My friends if you do whatsoever I command you.'

"To be My friend is to walk in My greatest command of all that I gave, and that is to love one another. If My Church wants to win the world they must first learn to love the Church and have love one for another; then more people would flock to the churches by the droves!"

Now Is The Time!

Friends, I know this word was somewhat sobering, but at the same time it gives us great insight into what is most important in the Lord's heart. May the Lord bless you and keep you, may the Lord make His face shine upon you and be gracious to you and give you peace in the precious name of His Son, Jesus.

For those that need healing today, don't let the enemy bring condemnation from this message. Believe me, he will try. Instead, allow and invite the Holy Spirit, who is our great Comforter, to come and heal our wounds today and set us free so we can be all He has called us to be. The more we are set free the more we can help set others free from bondage.

Pray this prayer with me: Amen Lord! We come before Your throne of mercy and we say today, Let this vision bear fruit on good soil in our hearts and let us all turn to the Word of God and find out how we may dive into the fullness of Your love again.

We agree, and we see there are many who can prophesy which is wonderful, many who can heal the sick which is what the Lord wants, but if we don't have love in our hearts, we are not yet reaching full maturity. Lord, we choose today to walk in the fullness of love towards You and towards Believers in Your Body, today, in the mighty name of Jesus! Amen!

NOW IS THE TIME! AMEN!

Munday Martin
Contagious Love International
Email: munday@contagiousloveintl.com

Munday Martin is a revivalist who ministers and preaches in the prophetic, apostolic and healing anointing. Wherever he ministers, Munday likes to impart the fire of God to people. Healings, signs and wonders often manifest in the glory of God in his meetings. With his wife Jennifer, Munday has traveled the globe extensively in 22 nations seeing literally thousands come to Christ through power evangelism, international crusade work, and Prophetic street evangelism since 1999. Munday has a strong burden for the lost, a desire to see a godly generation promote transformation and counter cultural reformation through intimacy with the Holy Spirit. Munday was ordained recently this year by Dr. James Goll as a prophetic revivalist for this generation, and is part of the EN Alliance, a coalition of leaders.

Re: IF WE MISS LOVE- WE HAVE MISSED EVERYTHING!

Thanks 2HH - Excellent message! I think this man really has it right!! I am humbled in my home almost daily by my husband that was terribly abused and still struggles with various issues - but he knows how to love people and he does love freely! I have learned a lot about love from him. Thanks for posting this message!

Thank you Melissa. This message really blew me away too. He is right on and truly has his finger on the pulse of the Father.

Your husband sounds like a gem. I am glad you have each other. XOXOXO

Thanks 2HH, we have had quite a struggle in our marriage for 17 1/2 years but we have all survived and learned so much! I am thankful for him and he tolerates me - . (He is thankful for me too!) Thanks for your steadfastness for the Lord, I can tell that your heart is really serious about serving Him!

Bless u Melissa

Thanks for this word 2HH. It really spoke to my heart

"I realized that there were so many opportunities in my life that I could have shown more genuine love to people, but missed many opportunities because of my pride. There were so many opportunities to show it to my brother, but my error was masked behind pride and fear of rejection. Believe me, we are all not perfect, but we are striving toward the mark of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus. The Lord knows and sees all. Love should be our greatest aim! When we walk in love it makes the angels happy. When we walk in pure love it makes the Father happy."

The Lord gave me this verse when reading this part of the testimony:

There is no fear in love; but perfect love casts out fear, because fear involves torment. But he who fears has not been made perfect in love.
1 John 4:18

(He is thankful for me too!)

Of course he is! That is why I said I was happy you had each other. You are both blessed.

Trinity a great verse! Amen.

Thanks 2HH, I think that is probably only the second time that I have heard a kind word about my marriage!! (My mom I think said something like what you said!)You would not believe what we have been through over the years. My oldest daughter is still leary of us and won't come around - could use some real prayer there! My youngest two have experienced all of the struggles in our marriage and believe me we have all wanted to throw in the towel on numerous occasions. I have managed to stick it out just simply trusting in the Lord! My youngest daughters are pretty strong in the faith and my older one I believe is also strong in the faith but has some extra struggles of her own. Thanks again for your kind words they mean a lot to me!

2HH, Bump to the top
Love it Sis
ybiC / Paul

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com