Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Standing In The MUGWUMP Void

This started out as a funny concept to me this morning, but obviously metamorphosed into something else.

As "Mugwumps", we have our MUGS focused on the future while our WUMPS still toil in the present. We are neither of this world, nor are we yet a part of our Future World. We labor through each day while we look forward in such anticipation to upgrading our stressful lives for a more glorious, peaceful existence.

We are currently standing in the VOID. However, our solace is that Jesus is preparing our mansions in Heaven and He is just as anxious to come for His Bride as we are to be taken. The Season is NOW, and His Arrival is almost upon us. The Angels must be scurrying back and forth hanging up all the banners, setting the Wedding Supper Table, polishing the gold utensils, arranging the flowers, coordinating logistics for the "Greeting Line", etc.

Meanwhile, back at the ranch, we are pathetically helpless to expedite our Departure, and grind agonizingly through each hour awaiting His Appearance. There seems to be a consensus amongst WE THE SAVED PEOPLE that we are just biding time while standing in the void. No long-term plans are being made, and this world is such a powder keg that any long-term plans will most definitely be dashed in a moment of time anyway.

The unsaved world is drinking, and partying, and planning weddings for this weekend. They have their celebrity idols and tattooed athletes to teach them how to be as ostentatious as possible and to demonstrate how to call as much attention to themselves as they can. They are looking so forward to staying married to this world that they refuse to divorce themselves from its evilness. These selfish homesteaders consider themselves "good people" and WE THE SAVED PEOPLE are just a big hindrance to their fun. They don't like us because we sometimes make them feel guilty (albeit not very often).

If they would only listen, they might realize that the REAL WEDDING PARTY is scheduled sooner than they expect or believe. What will their reaction be when they have no money to throw a party, no house to have a party, and no Bride to throw a party for? Their world will be upside-down, topsy-turvy, with rampant confusion, sorrow, and pain. What a party, huh!?

But you know what -- that is their desire, that is their intent!! They have been preached to about Jesus, they have been warned to repent before it is too late, and they have been apprised of the consequences of continuing in their self-exalting, self-centered, obsequious, and sycophantic behaviors. Yet they remain defiant, and are adamant in their pursuit to engage in more adulterous and drunken festivities.

They have basically told us to HURRY UP AND GET OUT OF HERE !!! I must say that I concur totally with their admonition, and I hope it happens SOON. They don't realize that when we leave, our absence will NOT solve their problems. When the Holy Spirit removes us, this world will convulse and shake with horrific terror. There will be no parties, no weddings, and no conscience to assist others. Without Jesus, it will be everybody for themselves -- pretty much the way they live their lives now.

I wish the world luck, because every person on earth will surely need it. "For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape". (1 Thes 5:1-3)

They can bow their knee to Jesus now and secure Eternal Bliss (which is as easy as saying "Jesus, I accept you as my Savior and I'm sorry"), or they can bow to Him later when He judges them and sends them to a place that they currently choose not to believe is real. Oh, it's REAL alright!!!

Maybe they should step out of their comfort zone and step into the void alongside us "Mugwumps" as we wait for our Savior. Our void is temporary -- yet it leads to Heaven. Their void is permanent and leads to eternal suffering and anguish. But they would rather listen to man than to listen to God. I cringe at their decision to accept such a fate!!

May God bless us all in these final days.

Humbly

Re: Standing In The MUGWUMP Void

Humbly,
You truly nailed our situation. Blessings to all mugwumps.

Cheryl Ann:

Thank you Sis -- it's not too hard to "nail it" when I have lived it.

I'm tired of standing in the void; or to put it another way, I'm tired of sitting on the fence. I am sooooo ready to jump to the other side.

See you in the air!!

Humbly

Hey H.I., I am with you. I got stuck in the Portland (Oregon) airport once waiting for a plane to come in. I knew it was supposed to come in late in the afternoon but something had happened. It was stuck at Salt Lake City. Waiting waiting waiting. I was trying to read a book I had brought but it couldn't hold my attention.
That is somewhat how I feel like now. I am stuck at the airport. I watch every plane that lands. I was drinking Starbucks until I had enough caffeine to stay awake 3 days straight.
But you said it so well. Better than I could have. You are a treasure. Thank you. Can't wait to see you. SOON!

It will be nice to break out of the Holding Pattern and fly free. Looking forward to the upward ascent.

Email: sarmstrong2007@yahoo.com

Christmas & Texas Sue:

I am with both of you -- I too am "Looking forward to the upward ascent."

From the looks of what went on at this board today, the enemy is like a roaring lion looking for whom he may devour.

It is a shame that so many are quick to "fight" for freedom of speech rather than to discern what is actually going on. We only do the enemy's bidding when we continue to fight for the wrong reasons.

If a dog continues to bark for hours, does that mean the dog actually knows what it is barking about or why? Does it mean that the louder it barks the more right it is?

If this forum is such a "mess", then those that think that they should LEAVE immediately to spare themselves anymore "harm" or "hurt feelings" should do so IMMEDIATELY -- and QUIETLY. Or do they have other ulterior motives?

The SILENT MAJORITY knows what is going on.

Keep up the good work MODS!!!!! I support you 100%, and wish that you would be EVEN MORE restrictive.

But that's just my opinion, and I'm old enough to move on if I feel any differently. Later.

Humbly

Humbly Irrelevant

If this forum is such a "mess", then those that think that they should LEAVE immediately to spare themselves anymore "harm" or "hurt feelings" should do so IMMEDIATELY -- and QUIETLY. Or do they have other ulterior motives?

Right on, H.I,. my thoughts exactly

Donna:

I refused to get involved in that other post, but I want you to know that I support you 100%. I just didn't want to throw any more fuel on that fire.

And Brenda, I agree with you 100% that OSAS should be banned from this RAPTURE forum going forward. If anybody does not feel comfortable in Salvation through Jesus and wishes to argue their particular doctrine, they can take it to their church, their friends, or 100 other forums!!! If they want to watch for the Rapture, then they can come here.

Stay Strong Sisters!!!!

Thank you HI

Brenz

Oh, Humbly- have you been checking in on me or what??? You described my state of living to a "T"!! It's so nice to be in such company; so good to know that we here all feel this way day in and day out and day in... and day out...!!

So very well said, so very, very true. So very weary of this world!

Bless You, Brother, for speaking so accurately, pogniantly and beautifully!

Melanie

Email: elijahsmommy@gmail.com

You're welcome Sis!!

It's been a long day, and the enemy is STRONG, INTRUSIVE, and RELENTLESS!!!

The enemy ONLY attacks that which is a threat to him. If RITA wasn't receiving these attacks, then that might be something to worry about.

Thank you for allowing me to be part of this forum. Remember -- "DON'T BACK DOWN AND DON'T GIVE IN"!!!

I said that, and I meant it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Humbly

Great thread! Thanks HI! Now I know exactly how to describe how I feel! I feel like a MUGWUMP!!!

Email: onceuponacottage@yahoo.com

Humbly as I was ready this great work of poetic genius all I could get images of is the people during Noah's day!!!

The movie images of the bible came to life! Just images of people that were totally not prepared for what is surely going to take them off-guard!!!

I also know what Lot must have felt like to have to live among those degenerate folk that paraded their indecent acts and volgar talk on a daily basis in front of this righteous man's face and family!

Everytime I even try to check out a reality show on TV it just turns my stomach when I see how absorbed these sick people are into themselves!!!
I never use to feel that sick about this behavior; but it is now so deplorible that it greives my spirit to think that these sickos are just out to appease every sensual motor nerve in the human body; and if anybody gets in their way from acheiving this goal then they will be spilling someone's blood!!!!!!

Great message my friend and keep speaking from the heart!

Scott:

What you wrote totally encapsulates my feelings about the society we live in:

"but it is now so deplorable that it grieves my spirit to think that these sickos are just out to appease every sensual motor nerve in the human body"

Yes, Brother, we are SICK of living in this world of the "Look at me, aren't I cool" selfish humanity.

I'm right there with ya Brother!!!!

Humbly

I think that today is a good day to "bump" this back into circulation for a bit. We all need to choose which side of the fence we are going to stand on -- there is no middle ground.

You can genuinely think that you are right, but can still be painfully wrong. We need to continue to fight the good fight and bring light into the darkness of the enemy lines (while we are still here to have that opportunity).

No matter how dark it gets, the sun still comes out in the morning. Sorrow endureth for an evening, but joy cometh in the morning.

Have a great day everybody and God bless you all!!

Humbly

Texas Sue
It will be nice to break out of the Holding Pattern and fly free. Looking forward to the upward ascent.

Amen I am feeling a little nervous
right now and I have not felt this way before.....Our lives are about to change forever......

Joyful Susan never you mind that nervous feeling!! God never gives you a sudden jolt that He first doesn't equip you with the best kind of shock absorbers to handle!!!

We'll all get by with a little grace from our Lord!!!

We are all gonna make it by and by with a little grace from our Lord!!!

Do you need anybody?? We just want to be face to face with you Lord!!!

Could it be any body?? We just want the Love from our Lord!!!

What would you say if I sang out of key would you stand up and kick me in the knee..... Sorry Joyful Susan! I think I got these Beatle lyrics very wrong!!!

Oh woe is me!!! Yeah! Yeah! Yeah! Yeahhhhhhhh!!!

Humble I am so glad that you bumped this classic epic trestise of yours up to the present prophetic stuation!

This is so good!! You even give a call out to the "MUGS" on this great speech of yours!! We all know what bloodbath this Mugster caused the other day!!

I hadn't read this yet! And after I had replied on sister Lynn's post of some similar tough things about these MugWamps that seemed to parallel your descriptions!!

I tell ya bro! We were both joined at the hip at birth!!
I be Ching and you be Chang!! Polly- Wally-Bing-Bang!!

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com