Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
PLEASE READ THIS

Our Father has told us He is coming. I AM HOLDING ON TO THIS. I assumed He must have meant before sunset. Doesn't God work on Jerusalem time? I am very confused and I have received no explination. Is it still the 21st? I must wait and see. Please reply when the last country reaches the 22nd. The Lord really said these Words but He said I am coming today. I presumed before sunset because that is Today to me. CJ asked me When is today and I said God works on Israel clock. I REPEAT I SAID SUNSET AND NATURALLY THOUGHT THIS. GOD won't give me another Word. Oh Lord Jesus I know you are coming. I cling to this last hope that it must be Today according to Gods timing. In California it is still today right? I SHOULD NOT HAVE PRESUMED MY TIME IN ISRAEL. I PROMISE JESUS SAID THIS. IF IT WAS NOT TRUE I WOULD NOT POST. Please give input when the last country is finished the summer 21st. God will not speak since the last Word He gave me. Please this is my life. God is my life. This is not a Jonah Word that doesn't come. He said today!

A Prayer To God
When I have the Holy Ghost to Prophesy I am strong and humble. I can do all things. But why have You removed Your pressence from us? Why are we chased by Jezebel? We delight to do Your will. We have finished Your training which has brought diverse trials. We have seen You anoint us with Your Holy Oil. We have kept this a secret for the appointed time. We have never exalted ourselves in Your pressence. When people ask us we never answer. We change the subject. We have walked the straight and narrow and seen the Ancient foundations. We have seen with our eyes many things. Oh Lord how can you grant us such great things and leave us out here to dry. I am frightened because it seems You have turned my glory to shame. Never the less I know all things have always worked out for good because I love You. Please speedily perform Your Word today. Forgive my sin of presumption for was this not the cause of Lucifers fall? Oh Lord remember the fruit we have born on Your Name. Oh God of Israel have mercy on the lowly. Consider those who may fall away. Lord Jesus fulfill Your Word as You have always done. Oh Lord we come not in our own name. We ask this in Your name.

Re: PLEASE READ THIS

Does anyone know where the last time zone is? It makes sense to me that Jesus could come at the last moment of the last time zone on 9/21. Anyone?

Email: sarmstrong2007@yahoo.com

The first and last time zone is at the international date line in the Pacific ocean.

God bless you, Olive Tree . .

My 2 cents: . . I'm thinking you heard from the Lord. First off, your own words are your own followup, and easily sound that way. . . . The Spirit's words through you sounded gracious, authoritative, powerful, so not humanly led.

I can't help but think you heard from the Holy Spirit.

BTW, I'm on PST . . it's 1:00 here . .

I am in the Central Standard Time Zone - how does that work out hour-wise. It is 3:00 p.m. where I am now.

Thank you Olive Tree. I'm holding on to it too!

Email: karlag1000@yahoo.com

When the last time zone reaches the end of the Gregorian calender day (Midnight local time), it will be at 12:00 Noon, 22 SEP 2009 in London. (i.e. 12:00 GMT)

For US Time zones (Note: All 22 SEP):

EDT 05:00 am
CDT 04:00 am
MDT 03:00 am
PDT 02:00 am

In Israel: 02:00 pm

LAST to enter
American Samoa- Pago Pago, Samoa (Apia), Niue (Alofi), Midway Islands, Jarvis Isl., Kingman Reef, Palmyra Atoll UTC-11

I live in Southern California on the West Coast. It is 1:02 P.M. here.

Email: rgater@sbcglobal.net

Its 9:02am Monday (SST) - Time in American Samoa

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/city.html?n=1033

Olive Tree, I too believe that you heard from the Lord. I believe Faith did too. If the Lord delays for any reason we can trust that our Father has a very good reason and I trust Him completely with my life and the lives of my whole beloved family.

So that's a little less that 15 hours till midnight in that time zone.

7AM EST on the 22nd....

Donna
God bless you, Olive Tree . .

My 2 cents: . . I'm thinking you heard from the Lord. First off, your own words are your own followup, and easily sound that way. . . . The Spirit's words through you sounded gracious, authoritative, powerful, so not humanly led.

I can't help but think you heard from the Holy Spirit.

BTW, I'm on PST . . it's 1:00 here . .

That's exactly what I was thinking, Donna.

It's not 12 mid-night in Jerusalem yet..

I'm thinking in about 45 minutes we'll know for sure.

Keep hanging in ...

The Holy Spirit hasn't shown me anything since July. It's like I'm running around naked..

Maybe to test my "Faith".. I do not know.. I do not understand..

Just think how our Jesus felt just before being taken prisoner which led to the cross..

WOW..

RJ

Texas Sue, I'm CST also... Back up 8 hours from Jerusalem's time..

12 Mid-Night there is 4PM here..

RJ

As Rob has pointed out American Samoa is on the international date line and it is 9:18 am Monday morning there right now, which means there are 14 hours 42 minutes until midnight and ALL the world has reached the end of this day.

In my time zone (the Netherland's) it 1 hour and 38 minutes from midnight. It is still the 21th of september here. We are 1 hour behind Jerusalem time.
I realy hope to see you all very soon.

Max

Email: W.Donselaar3@kpnplanet.nl

My tendency is to think God is going by Jerusalem time, and He will wait until midnight since this is when it will change from the 21st to the 22nd of September. So I'm holding out hope for 4 pm CST- in half an hour!

Tom
As Rob has pointed out American Samoa is on the international date line and it is 9:18 am Monday morning there right now, which means there are 14 hours 42 minutes until midnight and ALL the world has reached the end of this day.

Thanks so much. That really helps me as I get really mixed up trying to figure out the time zones. 14 hours is a long time.

You know, I really goofed on my times. By the time I realized my error, I had to run and pick up my 2 boys from school.

It should be:

When it is 12 Midnight, 21 SEP 2009 in the last time zone (which is +11), it will be 12 Noon GMT on 22 SEP 2009, in London.

EDT 08:00 am
CDT 07:00 am
MDT 06:00 am
PDT 05:00 am

and in Israel: 03:00 pm

Soory if I confused anyone.

ybiC
Slade

I agree Charity! 30 more minutes!

A 12 midnight Israel time rapture would be easier for me, than trying to figure out when midnight is in Somoa or whereever.

In any case, whenever the Lord comes is fine by me. I just pray that it is soon.

By your perfect plan, come Lord Jesus!

Slade

In Europe we have daylight saving time till the end of october. At that moment the clock will set back one hour, also in Israel I think. I do not know if we have to calculate that extra hour as well.

Email: W.Donselaar3@kpnplanet.nl

Olive Tree,

Thank you for being so bold in the Lord to proclaim what He has spoken through you. I believe you are sincere. I do not doubt that the Lord will perform His Word and mighty acts in the earth. This does appear from all earnest seekers as the appointed time. The time is not yet over. We are anchored in Him!

Why are we chased by Jezebel? We delight to do Your will. We have finished your training which has brought diverse trials. We have seen you anoint us with Your Holy Oil. We have kept this a secret for the appointed time. We have never exalted ourselves in your pressence. When people ask us we never answer. We change the subject. We have walked the straight and narrow and seen the Ancient foundations. We have seen with our eyes many things. [/quote]

Olive Tree, can you explain what you mean by "We have kept this a secret for the appointed time? and "When people ask us we never answer. We change the subject."

I do not understand what you are saying here.

Thanks so much for your reply.

As I write this, it is 4:50 EDT, which means it will be midnight in Jerusalem. Let's hope and pray.
Kevin

Email: hogwoodk@gmail.com

Olive Tree,

Very inspiring words. I can't help but melt when I read the part about feeling confused when its silent. I love him so much. I constantly feel like I am doing wrong. And I have done some backsliding with eating and drinking...probably through assumption...which you have so beautifully explained. Fasting is beautiful! To be honest I have fasted a lot in this last year. I am not fasting today, but I will be again real soon.

If I might not be to bold to ask, who did you prophesy to?

Love Brian

I can only tell you from my experience this true story. I am a widow of 12 years. My late
husband worked for Westinghouse in Pittsburgh

(telecommunication center). They were cutting
back and cutting back more, finally they were
going to DOWN GRADE my husband's position to a
lower level with cut in pay that we could not afford.

My first time ever at hearing God's voice speaking
through my mind was this

IAM THE LORD YOUR GOD WHO SITS ON HEAVENS
THRONE! AND TODAY I want you to know what
that means!

My hands are not tied by men rules and regulation
weather its the government, federal, or Westing-
house rules of senority.

If I want your husband to stay he will stay
if I want him to go he will go....

BUT so that YOU WILL KNOW that I AM THE GOD OF
HEAVEN......I will tell you what I will do....
YOUR husband will NEVER leave his desk.

It went down TO THE VERY DAY he was expected to
clean out his desk....I felt like a fool when
I gave him this message a few months before and
said maybe I did't hear right.

He called me at 9 am angry over not finding the
right size boxes to move his things.

12 noon lunch time he calls the lady who was up for
his job asked to fill in other spots for a
year and then she would retire. The legal department
drew her up a contract and my husband didnot
leave his desk till he passed away years later.

OLIVE TREE, I know the feeling of stepping out of the boat.

Mary, that is awesome experience. That is very encouraging word.

Olive Tree, you're a brave soldier, you have done your duty to deliver the message from Our Lord. You are a good soldier. I trust in what you said, Our Lord Yahweh is in control of everything. It must be true that at the right appointed time, the rapture will happen. It could be tonight, it could be tomorrow, it is very near. The most important thing is not about the rapture itself but are we ready yet. So I take with joy that His coming will be at the right time to take me at my ever best look in front of my Lord.

Olive Tree, you're the man of God, please pray also for us that we are kept strength to wake up in this late hours.

May Yeshua Our Lord takes us home at His appointed Time set by Our Father in Heaven by His grace and mercy only to be forever with Our Beloved One Yeshua.

Email: elsasinurat@yahoo.com

Slade
When the last time zone reaches the end of the Gregorian calender day (Midnight local time), it will be at 12:00 Noon, 22 SEP 2009 in London. (i.e. 12:00 GMT)

For US Time zones (Note: All 22 SEP):

EDT 05:00 am
CDT 04:00 am
MDT 03:00 am
PDT 02:00 am
ADT 01:00 am
HST 11:00 pm

In Israel: 02:00 pm

added Alaska and Hawaii :D

Re: PLEASE READ THIS [dating and timing questions]

Charity
My tendency is to think God is going by Jerusalem time, and He will wait until midnight since this is when it will change from the 21st to the 22nd of September. So I'm holding out hope for 4 pm CST- in half an hour!

This article and author I found should help to resolve the time change issue... I'm still not so sure about which calendar the Lord will honor?

Max Wells on the conjunction calendars

and this is a bit lengthy but good...

Dealing with the calendar question

God bless our understanding

Email: scuggers1@gmail.com

Re: PLEASE READ THIS [dating and timing questions]

This video was very well done and sent to me by Lora Shipley...

Email: scuggers1@gmail.com

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com