Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Johnmac needs your prayers!

I am going under a great deal of pressure and persecution like never before.

Out Of Work, No Money, Everything is being turned off, wife wants to leave and I feel totally dejected & depressed.

I pray, pray and pray but still satan persists.

NEED YOUR PRAYERS FOR SOME ANGEL HELP AND MIRACLES!

Johnmac --- a humble servant of OUR LOVING LORD

Email: voyagerjm@earthlink.net

Re: Johnmac needs your prayers!

Its the devil! I believe that when something good is about to happen (a blessing) the devil attacks right before God blesses you. Hes trying to discourage you! Don't let him! Rebuke the Devil in the name of Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior!!!

Johnmac:

THANKS for letting us know you need prayer!!!!

I am praying for you and MANY will!!!

I believe WE ARE ALMOST THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GOD BLESS YOU!!!!!!!!!!

Calvin

Praying for you and your family, Johnmac. It can't be long now, brother. Hold tight! Soon!

I pray that Our Brother Johnmac will be cleansed and healed by The Holly Spirit from His suffers of financial brokenness and let all the debts be cleansed and the income will be healed and let the glory of Our Lord Yeshua fulfill his house like never before.
I pray that the Holly Spirit will put His anointing upon You and you will be set free from all of your bondage. Let it will be happened to you as the Lord's will.

Let the joy and peace be restored fully in my brother's heart that he will be rejoice full of joy as You love Johnmac very much.

With love, In Yeshua's name I pray.

John,
I'm praying now and will continue.

Mary M in OH

Email: mcmary73@comcast.net

Praying

Email: randyjan@windstream.net

Praying for a supernatural Holy Spirit filled intervention with miracles, signs and wonders to follow that everyone will look and know that God is your Father and He loves you, and has delivered you and that He loves that you watch and wait for Him. In Jesus Name.

Dear Johnmac,
I hope the problems will be solved,and that your wife will stay with you. I am praying for you.

Max

Email: W.Donselaar3@kpnplanet.nl

Praying for all of your needs! Keep standing in Christ. God Bless you.

Oh, Johnmac, we are praying over you. Surely Jesus is coming.

Jesus, send an abundance of Your light and provision over Johnmac. Go before him, Lord, for you have promised Your own that You make the crooked path straight . . til Jesus comes . . . Isaiah 42

Father God, You know Johnmac's heart, He is one of yours . . Send him Your peace, send him sustenance from on High. Lord, he has been faithful all these years. We pray for Your Comfort upon him, please Lord send Your winged rest and strength and provision,

Abba, please send an 'angel' to help Johnmac, bring to him miracles meeting his needs, bring him refreshment like a watered garden, for He trusts You, Lord with all his heart .

. . Johnmac is a blessing to us, Lord, and loves You so, please help him, . . we pray, leaning not on our own understanding, but by prayer and supplications, we cry out to you, Father meet Johnmac's needs.

Lord, may Your honor be glorified as You provide for Johnmac, for he has watched for You many years without fail . .

. in Jesus' Name we believe as we pray , ,. please cause a turnaround in Johnmac's life . . til Jesus comes

Johnmac, I've agreed in prayer with the Saints here for you and yours.

ybi Christ's Faithfulness,
Joe

Email: jpcarr@att.net

You and your family are in my prayers, Johnmac!

Father in Heaven, Almighty God, Johnmac is in deepest need of Your help. Please don't allow satan to continue to attack Johnmac and his family. Father, please help Johnmac in this situation. Bless this family, meet all their needs and let them feel Your presence and love. In Jesus' name we pray -Amen!

Tuhan berkati / God bless you!!!

Dear Lord, our Loving Heavenly Father, wko knows Johnmac from before he was born, and loves him so much, please Lord come against the works of the devil in his life and bless and protect him through your word, that he may flee under your mighty protective arms and your word will go out and fight for him, I cover him, and all that is his, in the blood of Jesus, and ask that you protect him with Warring angels and his family and use scripture to fight the devil, I ask all this in Jesus name. Amen, SO BE IT!!!!

SCRIPTURE FOR WARFARE IN THE HEAVENLIES

Matt. 10:1 Power against unclean spirits, to cast them out.

Matt. 16:18-19 And I will give unto thee the keys of the kingdom of heaven.

Matt. 28:18-20 All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth.

Mark. 11:22-23 He shall have whatsoever he saith.

Mark. 16:15-20 In my name shall they cast out devils.

Luke 9:1-2 Power and authority over all devils.

Luke 10:17-20 Even the devils are subject unto us through thy name.

Luke 11:21-22 He taketh from him all his armor wherein he trusted.

II Cor. 2:10-11 We are not ignorant of his devices.

II Cor. 10:3-6 Mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds.

Eph. 1:19-23 Far above all principality, power, might, dominion and every name.

Eph. 2:6 Made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus.

Father God,

I thank you for Johnmac and the light that he shines on Your word and Your plans for us. I declare that it is his time for judgment and recompense - that the enemy of his soul be judged and pay back all that has been stolen from Johnmac seven times.

The Lord is Johnmac's SHEPHERD, he shall not want or lack any good thing. Lord you lead Johnmac in green pastures and beside still streams of water, You restore, renew and refresh his soul.

Praying for complete restoration, prosperity and peace for you Johnmac!

Johnmac,

I am praying for you brother...so many attacks and they are coming faster and faster. Hang on John we are going home soon.

YSIC................Lynn

Email: ljpoohbunny@insightbb.com

And another GREAT THING>>>>>!!!!!!!!

THE WORDS OF MY MOUTH ARE WORDS THAT ARE CREATIVE AND BRING LIFE TO ALL WHO HEAR THEM. HE HAS ANNOINTED ME TO HEAL THE BROKEN HEARTED AND SET THE CAPTIVES FREE. I AM MORE THAN A CONQUERER, BY THE WORD OF MY TESTIMONY AND THE BLOOD OF THE LAMB.

I AM FULLY ANNOINTED. I AM A CHOSEN ONE. I AM A GENERAL WITH THE HIGHEST RANKING IN THE LORD’S ARMY. WHEN I PRAY DEMONS TREMBLE AND CANNOT REMAIN IN MY PRESENCE FOR I AM PURE TERROR AND DREAD TO THE ENEMIES CAMP. DEMONIC SPIRITS RUN AND FLEE AS I APPROACH AND DO NOT MANIFEST IN MY PRESENCE. I AM THE WALKING TALKING WORD OF GOD IN HUMAN FORM. THE RESSURECTION POWER OF CHRIST RESIDES IN ME. SIGNS AND WONDERS FOLLOW ME AND I WILL DO GREATER WORKS THAN THESE BECAUSE JESUS SAID I COULD AND I WILL.

THE LOVE OF GOD IS SHED ABROAD IN MY HEART FOR ALL MEN. GOD’S LOVE FOR ME IS UNCONDITIONAL. GOD IS CONTINUALLY POURING OUT FAVOR AND BLESSING UPON MY LIFE AND THE LIVES OF MY FAMILY MEMBERS. WE LIVE IN THE PROSPERITY AND WISDOM OF SOLOMON, THE FREEDOM AND FAVOR OF DAVID AND THE FAITH OF ABRAHAM OUR FOREFATHER.

GOODNESS AND MERCY FOLLOW US AS THE ANGELS OF THE LORD GOD PROTECT AND ENCOURAGE US AT EVERY TURN. WE HEAR THE VOICE OF THE LORD. DIVINE APPOINTMENTS, FRIENDSHIPS, BUSINESS OPPORTUNITIES, MINISTRY CONNECTIONS, MENTORS AND HIGHER LEVELS OF WISDOM, REVELATION AND UNDERSTANDING COME TO US. FINANCES AND RESOURCES FLOW TO US EASILY AND WITHOUT INTERRUPTION. THEY FLOW LIKE THE RIVER OF GOD

WE UN**** ANY UNGODLY BLOCKAGES FROM RECEIVING WHAT THE LORD IS TRYING TO GET TO US. MY FAMILY AND I ARE POSITIONED FOR THE PURPOSES OF THE LORD JESUS CHRIST. WE ARE IN THE RIGHT PLACES AT THE RIGHT TIMES. NO WEAPON FORMED AGAINST US PROSPERS AND EVERY TONGUE THAT RISES AGAINST US THOU SHALL CONDEMN. WORD CURSES OF OTHERS SHALL BEAR NO FRUIT IN OUR LIVES. THEY ARE RETURNED IMMEDIATELY TO THE DEMONIC SOURCE FROM WHERE THEY CAME. WE ARE FREE FROM ALL CURSES FOR JESUS CHRIST BECAME A CURSE FOR US AT CALVARY.

THEREFORE, WE ARE ABUNDANTLY SUPPLIED, DIVINELY HEALTHY, COMPLETELY BEAUTIFUL, AND FULLY RESTORED. WE ARE WHOLE AND THRIVING AS A TREE PLANTED BY THE DIVINE WATERS OF LIFE. JESUS IS THE WAY THE TRUTH AND THE LIFE. WE ABIDE IN THE LORD JESUS CHRIST AND ARE FRUITFULL.

HOLY HOLY HOLY IS THE LORD AND I CLAIM THESE THINGS ALSO FOR JOHNMAC, IN JESUS NAME.

JR

Thank You for letting us know so we can send up praise and petition to the Lord for you!! Seems there are many being attacked. I am agreeing with everyone here and will hold you up in my quiet time with the lord!

Email: clk333@comcast.net

Johnmac,

I feel the Lord is prompting me to write you and ask for you to be ready to report the miracles in your life as they are about to begin.

We will be waiting for a PRAISE report at any time.
Blessings to you and remember we have VICTORY in Jesus.

Standing with you in the prayer of agreement Johnmac!

JohnMac- I tried to email you but my e-mail was rejected as spam and when I went to the link the reply e-mail sent me, it wasn't working.

Could you e-mail me and allow my e-mail address? I'd like to discuss something with you.

Lennea

Email: onceuponacottage@yahoo.com

You are all in my prayers moving forward.

Praying in agreement with my brothers and sisters here. May God richly bless you, even as we are only moments from Home.

Jesus make a way for Johnmac to receive financial help where there seems to be no way out of his money troubles!!!

Keep his marriage together! Cause a miracle to take place where all things work for his good instead of for the devil!!

We command the devil to get his hands off of your marriage and your finances!! In the name of Jesus!!
We are more than conquerors through Him who loves us!!!
JonMac we are praying for you bro!! Don't give up or give in!!!
You will see your miracle very soon! Expect it right away! Do not doubt or you will go without!!!

Heavenly Father,
I'm asking that you will send your endless and abundant
provision to Johnmac and his family. Lord, fill him with
hope, that alone, will help him get through this time of difficulty, and lead Johnmac, to new work that will fill his heart with joy. Lord, I'm asking in the precious name of Jesus. Thank you for answering our prayers.

Blessing,
W.C.

Email: dede.3055@hotmail.com

I am in total agreement with WC on this prayer for brother JohnMac. Let God arise(in JohnMac), and let His enemies be scattered. Neal (Mr.Mike) on the former Rapture Now forum.

Email: michaelneal35@msn.com

In agreement with all the saints and holding you up to our Heavenly Father in prayer.

Tom

Praying for your deliverence from this attack from satan.

Surely our Lord is coming to get us...too many of His children are being attacked!!!

I pray God's word: No weapon formed against you shall prosper.

I agree with the person/persons who said that SOMETHING REALLY GOOD IS ABOUT TO HAPPEN FOR YOU !!!!
Lord , we give you thanks for the wonderful MIRACLES that you have planned for Johnmac !!!
He is your faithful child and HE LOVES YOU ...his witness is unfailing !!!
Thank you Lord that He is going to have total VICTORY , TRIUMPH in YOU ...it is coming !!!!!!
Father , Send the angels to minister to him ...give COMFORT and PEACE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
JOY cometh in the morning Johnmac !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jesus , Our Victor !!!
Bless you , Dear Brother , and your wife too !!!!!

JohnMac,

I prayed for you off and on all day while running errands in town today. I am praying especially for your wife, that she not even think of leaving at a time like this. I rebuke the enemy's works against you in Jesus mighty name. May His powerful blood cover and protect you. Father, I ask that you would send your holy angels to JohnMac right now and that they would bring him the peace that passes all understanding.

I am expecting ... along with all your family here at RITA ... for a soon report of miracles in your life! God bless you.

Love, Janet

Email: ajguy@centurytel.net

Hey Johnmac, It's me, the female version of you! LOL
I know that's not funny, I just wish I could lift your spirits somehow. I just sent you an email so please check it out and get back to me. I am praying and rebuking that ugly old devil over you and your marriage in the mighty NAME OF JESUS!!!!! Was it you that send me the DEMONBUSTER website?
http://www.demonbuster.com/ check it out, there is a section on demons that try to ruin marriages.

Guess what God had John Hagee tell me just this morning?

IT AIN'T OVER UNTIL GOD SAYS IT'S OVER!!!!!!
(You might want to tell your wife that)

I am praying heavly over you in the name of JESUS!!!!
Angel

Email: angel103198@yahoo.com

Johnmac,

I lift you up in prayer my brother. Satan is really having a field day with doing his best to sift us like wheat. I can relate to the income situation. I had a job of 7 years come to an abrupt end when the company that I worked for decided to relocate. For the past 4 years I have not been able to find regular employment. With California being one of the states with high unemployment.

Up till now I have been making money by selling items on E-bay. This past month of September was my worst month so far this year. To make matters worse the rent is getting harder and harder to come up with. While I am single, I know that situations like this are stressful on any family.

Dear Heavenly Father,
You know Johnmac's needs. We cry out to you to deliver him financially from those who would oppress him. We pray that you would help to restore his relationship with his wife. That her heart and attitudes would change to be more supportive and compassionate. We pray Lord that you would shower your servant Johnmac with many blessings to show to the world that you can accomplish anything for those who ask in accordance with your will.

We know Lord that we are to be anxious for nothing but that You are the Great Provider. So we thank you in advance for all that you are doing and are going to do in his life. Thank you for the gift of Your comforter The Holy Spirit, thank you for the sacrifice of Your Son Jesus, thank you for the concern you have for all of your children. May Jesus come quickly for His bride.

Email: rgater@sbcglobal.net

Don't you find it rather odd Knight Michael that it's just now stating to get hard to come up with the money? You probably won't be needing any money after the 10th of THIS MONTH! WE ARE OUT OF HERE!!!!

Email: angel103198@yahoo.com

JohnMac
I am going under a great deal of pressure and persecution like never before.

Out Of Work, Not much Money, Everything is being turned off soon, wife wants to leave and I feel...

NEED YOUR PRAYERS FOR SOME HELP AND MIRACLES!

Johnmac --- a humble servant of OUR LOVING LORD

JohnMac,

I know the feeling; I am in the same situation now.
I still feel a great peace though as if Jesus will come on Pentecost or before!!

Please pray for me and all the brothers and sisters going through it now, in Jesus name, Amen!

regards,
Tom

MY info for RESUME

johnmac,
Start praiseing the Lord.Even out loud.
This vessel plede the BLOOD OF JESUS over you
and ever area of your life.
Don't satan have his way!
PRAISE the LORD.
The enemy can not handle that.
Lord Jesus,help your son!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
In JESUS name,

Johmmac, I haven't seen you post. Are you okay? Have you gotten a job or has God provided for your needs and your family in another way?

Scuggers I am sad to hear this and I know it has happened to many in the RITA family and across the country as the enemy has done his best to steal, kill and destroy in this country.

Father, I lift my brothers and sisters up to you who are suffering losses of all kinds - jobs, marriages, children, loss by death of loved ones, money and homes. All of these represent security. We honor the name of Jesus who is our ULTIMATE SECURITY and our true home is with you Lord. Declaring Phillipians 4:19 over all who are in need of any kind - "MY GOD SHALL SUPPLY ALL YOUR NEEDS ACCORDING TO HIS RICHES IN GLORY BY CHRIST JESUS." Father, I bind every attempt of the devils to interrupt or intercept the blessings of heaven as they come down to Your children. Let Your blessings and provision fall on us like rain. I speak the blood of Jesus over all these and declare, safety, security, peace passing understanding, abundant blessings of every kind in JESUS's BEAUTIFUL NAME.

thank you Texas Sue,

you are so precious!

Johnmac,

I am praying for you. Father,I pray tht you will speak words of peace to Johnmac..that you will supply his needs according to your riches in glory.
I rebuse satan and his demons and I bind them and send them to where you send them Jesus. There is nothing too hard for you.I plead the blood of Jesus over Johnmac right now. Thank You FATHER FOR WHAT YOU ARE GOING TO Do. In Jesus name amen.

I pour His blessings over you. ysic. Virginia

Email: varnke@roadrunner.com

Dearest brothers, JohnMac and Scruggers. {{HUGS}}

Lifting you both up to the Lord, and praying in agreement with all here; Praying the Lord God, the Lover our Souls, will meet all of your needs and concerns according to His Will and for His Glory. In Jesus'name, Amen!

My prayers are added and I know God is Faithful......

YBIC
Rich

Johnmac, if you see this I want to ask your forgiveness!

In your last posts concerning a segment of those who it sounded like, were
going to remove Obama from office, I was confused with what seemed like bits and pieces of information that did not explain the whole, from my perspective.

I was trying to convey that to you to get more information and in the thread somewhere I said, that to me it was about as clear as mud. Then another poster kind of attached to what I said, and to my mind, made the whole thing seem as
if it - I - were piling up on you in agreement with him.

I regret that I did not say at the time that my "mud" wording was toward the content of what you had posted, as I was wanting links and "go to" sources for corroboration. NEVER did I mean it personally toward you.

If you still read Rita, I hope you see this, as I have noticed since then you have dropped off at least as far as I know. Please forgive me for that poor choice of words, that another latched on to, as if he and I were in agreement against you. I wasn't in agreement with how that person responded to you, using my words, and I am so very sorry if that is why you have left. I am asking your forgiveness for my part. I never intended personal hurt to you....

I would have been elated beyond description if those in authority would come in and remove Obama from the White House! I really wanted what you were saying to be true, and wanted proof it was really happening, not in distrust of you, but based in how happy I would be to see him removed that way.

I enjoyed your fellowship here and hope you are well. Please come back! Please forgive me Johnmac, Kolleen

(if anyone has contact with Johnmac apart from Rita, you have my permission to send this to him)

Geneustace
I pray that Our Brother Johnmac will be cleansed and healed by The Holly Spirit from His suffers of financial brokenness and let all the debts be cleansed and the income will be healed and let the glory of Our Lord Yeshua fulfill his house like never before.
I pray that the Holly Spirit will put His anointing upon You and you will be set free from all of your bondage. Let it will be happened to you as the Lord's will.

Let the joy and peace be restored fully in my brother's heart that he will be rejoice full of joy as You love Johnmac very much.

With love, In Yeshua's name I pray.

Praying in agreement!

John why arent you working? Did something happen to you?

Dearest Johnmac - my heart breaks for you and your current situation. The downturn in the economy has really hit alot of us hard, some more than others. I wish I could give you a big sister hug! I know that the Lord is there with you Johnmac, the Lord loves you so much and I know the Lord catches everyone of your tears. I will pray that the Lord will meet all of your financial needs, relationship needs and spiritual needs! Love you Johnmac, hang in there, the Lord is coming for us soon!!! Your sister in Christ, Ms. Victor

Tom, I see this is a post you bumped up from October from JohnMac -

Tom, I'm sorry this is happening to you now. I pray the Lord takes us all home soon and delivers us from Satan's attacks, and if not, I pray he brings you peace and financial security, your marriage is restored and your faith in Him is overflowing.

Haven't heard from JOhnMac in some time, hope he is also at peace these days and looking for the Lord's soon coming.

Better days ahead Tom!

First...Tom, I am so sorry to hear that you are facing difficult times and lots of problems. I understand because my daughter and husband have been unemployed for over a year and a half with no prospects in site. In fact everyday I ask our Lord to please take us home soon because I don't know how much longer we can hold on. So, Tom I am going to be adding you to my prayer list. I feel very strongly that as the time gets closer to our Rapture the enemy is shooting those of us who are believers with both barrels. He is trying his best to get us to lose our Faith. NEVER lose your Faith Tom. It is what is holding us all together as the troubles continue to arise. I pray for our Lords protection and provisions for you and your family.

Second.....Johnmac, I miss you. I hope you are OK and that things are working out with you and your family. I hope that you are able to see this post and know that there are Brothers and Sisters here who care for you very deeply and we are looking forward to that day when we can all have a great big group hug at the RITA table

Love you both,

ysiC Panthia

Lifting Johnmac up in prayer..

Father I know that he has been struggling with
everything for so long. Place your gentle hand
on him and let him feel your presence one more
time...in Jesus name.

Ms.Victor, Shirley, Panthia, Texas Sue, AbideinHim

Ms.Victor
Dearest Johnmac - my heart breaks for you and your current situation. The downturn in the economy has really hit alot of us hard, some more than others. I wish I could give you a big sister hug! I know that the Lord is there with you Johnmac, the Lord loves you so much and I know the Lord catches everyone of your tears. I will pray that the Lord will meet all of your financial needs, relationship needs and spiritual needs! Love you Johnmac, hang in there, the Lord is coming for us soon!!! Your sister in Christ, Ms. Victor

Shirley
May 2, 2010 - 4:39PM

Tom, I see this is a post you bumped up from October from JohnMac -

Tom, I'm sorry this is happening to you now. I pray the Lord takes us all home soon and delivers us from Satan's attacks, and if not, I pray he brings you peace and financial security, your marriage is restored and your faith in Him is overflowing.

Haven't heard from JOhnMac in some time, hope he is also at peace these days and looking for the Lord's soon coming.

Better days ahead Tom!
Shirley

Panthia
May 2, 2010 - 4:59PM

First...Tom, I am so sorry to hear that you are facing difficult times and lots of problems. I understand because my daughter and husband have been unemployed for over a year and a half with no prospects in site. In fact everyday I ask our Lord to please take us home soon because I don't know how much longer we can hold on. So, Tom I am going to be adding you to my prayer list. I feel very strongly that as the time gets closer to our Rapture the enemy is shooting those of us who are believers with both barrels. He is trying his best to get us to lose our Faith. NEVER lose your Faith Tom. It is what is holding us all together as the troubles continue to arise. I pray for our Lords protection and provisions for you and your family.

Second.....Johnmac, I miss you. I hope you are OK and that things are working out with you and your family. I hope that you are able to see this post and know that there are Brothers and Sisters here who care for you very deeply and we are looking forward to that day when we can all have a great big group hug at the RITA table

Love you both,
ysiC Panthia

Texas Sue
Scuggers I am sad to hear this and I know it has happened to many in the RITA family and across the country as the enemy has done his best to steal, kill and destroy in this country.

Father, I lift my brothers and sisters up to you who are suffering losses of all kinds - jobs, marriages, children, loss by death of loved ones, money and homes. All of these represent security. We honor the name of Jesus who is our ULTIMATE SECURITY and our true home is with you Lord. Declaring Phillipians 4:19 over all who are in need of any kind - "MY GOD SHALL SUPPLY ALL YOUR NEEDS ACCORDING TO HIS RICHES IN GLORY BY CHRIST JESUS." Father, I bind every attempt of the devils to interrupt or intercept the blessings of heaven as they come down to Your children. Let Your blessings and provision fall on us like rain. I speak the blood of Jesus over all these and declare, safety, security, peace passing understanding, abundant blessings of every kind in JESUS's BEAUTIFUL NAME.

AbideinHim
Dearest brothers, JohnMac and Scruggers. {{HUGS}}

Lifting you both up to the Lord, and praying in agreement with all here; Praying the Lord God, the Lover our Souls, will meet all of your needs and concerns according to His Will and for His Glory. In Jesus'name, Amen!

Thank you all for your concern and prayers! they are much appreciated! Hope I didn't miss anyone.
God bless you all!

Tom

My brother, the Lord put you on my heart this morning; now I know why. I'm praying (and will continue to pray) and believing God to meet every need in your lives during this critical time, according to his Word. I pray that, in fact, He will bless you and your family in a way that may come as a surprise.

You've got a lot of prayer warriors behind you, Johnmac - thanks for letting us know your need so that we can intervene in prayer. I pray that He will give you peace in the midst of the current storm, and see you safely to the other shore...

Email: kate5525@aol.com

My dear brothers Tom and Johnmac, I've agreed in prayer with the saints here for ALL of your requests and needs in Jesus Name, according to His Riches in Glory and in His Wonderful Faithfulness.

I love you "guys".

Your brother Joe

Email: jpcarr@att.net

Tom -

Will remember you in prayer... with hope that The Lord will bring prompt relief and provision your way.

God bless you,
Peace Lily

Lord, provide for us; direct our steps as we look to You for our every need - in every circumstance. Lord hear our prayer; have mercy on us.

Johnmac,

Have always been inspired by your trusting faith, your enthusiasm, and the inspiration you impart in your posts.

May the Lord press you to His Side and hold you in comfort, while opening doors to provide relief for you and you family.

Let's get one thing clear before I join the herd and start calling you brother. Do you still believe in all the BS from your very own Nesara website which is linked to a long list of Pagan gods (it was still easy to find)? Here is a sampling of "enlightening" material from one of your links:

"Here is our primary visualization as recommended by my Higher Self:

Lifting All Life On Earth to Perfect Love

In deep meditation with my Higher Self within, I got a very simple new visualization that will cause our transformation of all life on Earth to Love, to blossom forth powerfully and quickly. It is simple and it can be tied to the breath.

Imagine a spinning vortex of Perfect Love flowing from Heaven above through your spine to Gaia below.
Radiate your Perfect Love outward, blessing your body, all Life within you, Gaia and the Earth, lifting all Life to Love
Become a perpetual blessing!

With every breath in, flow Perfect Love from heaven to Gaia and repeat: I Am Uniting Heaven and Earth
With every breath out,see that Perfect Love expand outward to Infinity and repeat: I Am lifting all Life to Love
As you repeat the affirmations, place emphasis on I Am with the awareness that you are doing this as a powerful expression of Source Wonderful! With awareness that you are carrying out the Divine Will.

Periodically during your day, enhance the Ecstasy and Euphoria of your visualization by dancing with your Higher Self: Within, with Gaia within the Earth and with Source Wonderful in Heaven. Celebrate and rejoice!

Fear is just another name for Love at a lower frequency of vibration. The higher energies of celebration, ecstasy, euphoria, and overflowing joy will lift all life on Earth to Perfect Love! This is the reason for the emphasis on Dancing and Celebrating!

Let's dance and celebrate, lifting all Life to Love worldwide this magnificent day of Heaven manifest on Earth!"

Dear Jesus , please help Johnmac...he loves you and is faithful . POUR BLESSINGS OUT ON HIM TODAY !!! in Christ , bb

Kman
Let's get one thing clear before I join the herd and start calling you brother. Do you still believe in all the BS from your very own Nesara website which is linked to a long list of Pagan gods (it was still easy to find)? Here is a sampling of "enlightening" material from one of your links:

"Here is our primary visualization as recommended by my Higher Self:

Lifting All Life On Earth to Perfect Love

In deep meditation with my Higher Self within, I got a very simple new visualization that will cause our transformation of all life on Earth to Love, to blossom forth powerfully and quickly. It is simple and it can be tied to the breath.

Imagine a spinning vortex of Perfect Love flowing from Heaven above through your spine to Gaia below.
Radiate your Perfect Love outward, blessing your body, all Life within you, Gaia and the Earth, lifting all Life to Love
Become a perpetual blessing!

With every breath in, flow Perfect Love from heaven to Gaia and repeat: I Am Uniting Heaven and Earth
With every breath out,see that Perfect Love expand outward to Infinity and repeat: I Am lifting all Life to Love
As you repeat the affirmations, place emphasis on I Am with the awareness that you are doing this as a powerful expression of Source Wonderful! With awareness that you are carrying out the Divine Will.

Periodically during your day, enhance the Ecstasy and Euphoria of your visualization by dancing with your Higher Self: Within, with Gaia within the Earth and with Source Wonderful in Heaven. Celebrate and rejoice!

Fear is just another name for Love at a lower frequency of vibration. The higher energies of celebration, ecstasy, euphoria, and overflowing joy will lift all life on Earth to Perfect Love! This is the reason for the emphasis on Dancing and Celebrating!

Let's dance and celebrate, lifting all Life to Love worldwide this magnificent day of Heaven manifest on Earth!"

agreed Kman...this IS SERIOUS BUSINESS !!

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com