Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
1 2
Author
Comment
Re: Everybody use their real first name...Great Idea Donna

Well I always sign off with my first name, which is Kevin. I use Khog as a username on other websites, and there are other Kevins on RITA. Well I'll sign off with my first name as usual.

Kevin

Email: hogwoodk@gmail.com

Ooooohhhhhh Donna - that is soooooo cute!!!!!

Lynn
My name is mud most of the time...HOWEVER...my name is Lynn Ann. Now you have the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth.

We must be related!

Cheryl Ann

I go by don, but I have to admit it's not my real first name. That is Don.

My real name is Nancy - but since the Lord made me a member of the body of Christ I have been transformed - a butterfly. Instead of the ugly sinner, I have been redeemed and transformed and soon will have a new and glorified body!! All honor and glory goes to the Lord for His magnificient gift to me through His son, Jesus Christ!

Donna
Lynn
My name is mud most of the time...HOWEVER...my name is Lynn Ann. Now you have the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth.

hee, hee . .

I thought that was me you described, sis . . me and you, like birds of a feather, eh, . .

Now Donna you should know me well enough by now to know I can be a real stinker when I want to be. Sis we are like birds of a feather for sure.

Cheryl Ann I will trade first names with you, I have always liked the name Cheryl.

Email: ljpoohbunny@insightbb.com

1 2
<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com