Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
wow, only months left?
Re: wow, only months left?

Good post Donna.

The author, Daniel Matson, has posted here a few times for those of you with questions...he may still be lurking?!

Thanks, T/Sue . . . yes, Laz . . hopefully Daniel will say something to us about his intriguing article.

This year alone has been dramatic. What will 2010 bring?

Daniel's article points out that we have: "Only a relative few months remaining, it would seem, before the Rapture of the Church at the Last Trump."

Change is indeed occurring and political events are accelerating the world to its state long ago predicted by the Prophets".

Does anyone know if Daniel says a specific month in 2010 for the rapture?

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/nov2009/brucew114.htm

MaybeToday, it seems that it is next fall, according to this report.

Thanks, Cesca! <3

A friend just called and left a message about
TBN telethon....that this may be the last one
because of everything happening.

I can't verify the info just passing along what
my friend heard just a little bit ago.

Mary, did your friend say that TBN said it was the last telethon? That is interesting. Sure would love to know more about this.

She said that THIS MAY be or could be
the last time they would have a telethon.
Do to everything that was happening.

She wasn't sure if it was because of the rapture
or total economic melt down.

mary
She said that THIS MAY be or could be
the last time they would have a telethon.
Do to everything that was happening.

She wasn't sure if it was because of the rapture
or total economic melt down.

It could also be due to the hate crime law. Most Christian TV and Radio could be shut down over time since we spout so much "hate".

Also, remember the FCC czar that wants most talk radio and tv under NPR. That can shut down most Christian media as well.

Email: jbeckloff@gmail.com

Well, on this note, I might as well share a bit of juicy information I've been sitting on for a few months now.

Mind you, I am still watching every day and HOPING for a 2009 rapture, but...

I am absolutely certain that the following story is true (not made-up).

We have a good friend named Genaro ("hay-na-ro") who works with us here at the orphanage. Jake led him to Christ a couple years ago, so he is a relatively new Christian. He is a very reserved fellow, polite and a bit shy (well, shy toward adults but great with kids!).

Anyway, Genaro doesn't know much about end times stuff or the rapture, other than what Jake has told him in casual conversion. He goes to church with us, but our pastor doesn't talk about these things. Mexicans seem pretty oblivious to what's going on in the rest of the world (more so than Americans).

So one day in August, Genaro came to work really excited. He told Jake that he had been asleep in his bed when a really bright white "something" appeared in his room and he heard a voice say, "Prepare yourself; Jesus Christ is coming in 2010."

Now, like I said, Genaro is very reserved, so he didn't say anything more about it, and Jake is not one to pry....so I don't know any extra details and it's killin' me! I've finally convinced Jake that he needs to ask Genaro for more DETAILS of this experience!!!!!! So I will fill y'all in ASAP, okay?!

You and me both, CJ!!!

Hi everyone,

I am sitting in a shopping mall on a pay computer.
Had to travel 2 hours from home (country town)this morning to get my motorbike serviced.

Fully dressed in racing leathers, sitting in a mall on a computer (funny sight to see). Just had to check in and see the latest.

Love ya all
Praise him forever, he is coming
ybiC Paul

You are one devoted family man Paul (RITA). God Bless You Brother - hope your motorcycle got a good repair.

YSIChrist - Shirley

Charity - I just hope it's EARLY 2010 if NOT 2009!

You guys, don't be bummed! This does not mean absolutely positively that He is coming in 2010. But if He is, this is actually very exciting. Atleast the voice didn't say 2012 or 2017! Who knows, maybe it'll be on January 1st, 2010!

To me it seems kind of strange that God would reveal the year to someone so blatantly like that. This is why I didn't say anything 'til now. Genaro even admits
that he can't be certain this was from God (he knows Satan can disguise himself
as an angel of light). He is simply taking it as a warning to get himself ready, but he will not be going around telling people "God told me He is coming in 2010."

On the other hand, why on earth would Satan want to tell someone to PREPARE himself for Christ's return????

Anyway, I'm going to just keep taking things one day at a time. He is coming SOON. Of that we can be sure.

Hey y'all, I really believe the "GLORY WILL SHINE in 2009"...but perhaps this doesn't mean rapture- just yet. I personally get VERY excited to imagine His GLORY pouring down on His bride in GREAT MEASURE! Wouldn't it be so great to be used in a huge revival right before we are raptured?!?!?! So maybe this month or next, we will experience a wonderful change (be transformed? I don't know!) and given the anointing to SHINE GOD'S GLORY and do miracles throughout the earth for a while, and then Jesus will come to rapture us in early 2010(?!)

Charity, that is my feeling. Sometime either this month or next, we will be changed in the twinkling of an eye. We will remain (40 days like Jesus in His transfigured body) and then we go to our eternal home.

Please note the following scriptures...

1 Corinthians 15:51-53
Listen, I tell you a mystery: We will not all sleep, but we will all be changed— in a flash, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound, the dead will be raised imperishable, and we will be changed. For the perishable must clothe itself with the imperishable, and the mortal with immortality.

I Thessalonians 4:16-18
For the Lord himself will come down from heaven, with a loud command, with the voice of the archangel and with the trumpet call of God, and the dead in Christ will rise first. After that, we who are still alive and are left will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And so we will be with the Lord forever. Therefore encourage each other with these words.

If you look at these 2 passages together, you come up with an order of events:

1) trumpet sounds
2) twinkling of an eye, dead in Christ and we still alive are changed
3) AFTER THAT, we are caught up

Why would it say "after that"? In other versions it says "Then we who are alive and remain." Every word in scripture is God-breathed. We are CHANGED at the same time with the dead in Christ. but there is an "after that" or in other translations, a "then we who remain."

I think this shows that we will be changed but used by Him for a "after that" or "then" amount of time. A time when we "remain". My conjecture would be 40 days, like Jesus after He resurrected but before He ascended, like we will ascend.

Patti, yay! This totally makes sense to me, and goes along with many
of the prophetic words being given! Sooooooooo exciting!!!

Oh I would love this - I KNOW then my family WOULD be saved immediately and I'd actually get to see it!

Shirley

I hope we get to stay longer than that....I hope the 40 days is really 40 weeks or 40 months...imagine how much work we could do for Christ!!

Francesca
http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/nov2009/brucew114.htm

MaybeToday, it seems that it is next fall, according to this report.

ONLY ABOUT ~ 7 MONTHS TO GO ...

Example

Email: scuggers1@gmail.com

Website: www.timeanddate.com/counters/customcounter.html?month=9&day=8&year=2010&hour=23&min=59&sec=59&p0=110

Too many suppositions in Bruce W's timeline for me to believe it inckuding his prediction of the rapture on Rosh Hashanna 2010.

He's states...
Obama the antichrist
The 1/2 silence in heaven was O'ss speech.
Joseph and his brothers represent the Church and the Rapture.
The tribulation began 9/29/2008.

Too many things that are only conjecture, for me to think Rosh Hashanna 2010 is the rapture.

Most of us here on RITA feel that it won't be a Jewish feast day, since Jesus is the one who will fulfill the fall feasts - not the church.

Also most feel the Church has to be taken out for the age of the Gentiles to end and for God to work with the last 7 years with Israel. According to Bruce, there will only be 5 years left when the Church is raptured. This means the two ages overlap.

Too much conjecture for me.

I believe that with all the words, God's Glory is due any day, which means the rapture at that time or soon to follow.

Sorry...but just my feelings... I would need a longer peg to hang my hat on.....and Bruce's is not long enough

YBIC
Rich

Sorry...but just my feelings... I would need a longer peg to hang my hat on.....and Bruce's is not long enough

YBIC
Rich

Rich, that really struck me funny.

But seriously, I really think we won't be raptured on a feast day. If we are, it won't be to fulfill that feast, but for a different reason. I also think it is very very soon...within 2-3 months (or sooner!). Just my thoughts and inner inklings-
nothing more, nothing less.

Rich E

Too many things that are only conjecture, for me to think Rosh Hashanna 2010 is the rapture.

Most of us here on RITA feel that it won't be a Jewish feast day, since Jesus is the one who will fulfill the fall feasts - not the church.

Too much conjecture for me.

I believe that with all the words, God's Glory is due any day, which means the rapture at that time or soon to follow.

YBIC
Rich

somebody's not reading the same Bible I am [if at all?]

btw, who is Bruce W ?

The Rapture is not imminent; it has a day and hour.
The feast's are the Lord's - what Jewish?
How many are "most of us here"? I think not.

If this post is deleted because it appears confrontational then so should most that want to shed light on error. Truth is sometimes difficult and takes effort

Website: www.timeanddate.com/counters/customcounter.html?month=9&day=8&year=2010&hour=23&min=59&sec=59&p0=110

“After two days He will revive us...”

by Danielsweek:

January 26, 2010 -

From the text of Hosea 6, there is this verse that has received some attention, but much more in prophetic studies. Without any delay here is the passage:

Come, and let us return unto the Lord: for He has torn, and He will heal us; He has stricken, but he will bind us up. After two days He will revive us: On the third day He will raise us up, that we may live in His sight. Let us know, Let us pursue the knowledge of the Lord. His going forth is established as the morning; He will come to us like the rain, like the latter and former rain to the earth. Hosea 6:1-3

In many Bibles this will then be referenced to 1 Corinthians 15:4.

And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the Scriptures. 1 Corinthians 15:4

Though fitting by the count of days, this passage in Hosea concerns the resurrection of believers so that they may live in the sight of their Savior on earth. Jesus came in the first period of rain associated with the spring feasts and he will come again to resurrect the dead at the next time of rain–the fall feasts. This happens after two days, and in the third day. It has all been determined and revealed here in God’s Word.

But what is meant by the period of a day? The period of the day can be found in Psalm 90:4 and 2 Peter 3:8.

For a thousand years in Your sight are like yesterday when it is past, and like a watch in the night. Psalm 90:4

But, beloved, do not forget this one thing, that with the Lord one day is as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day. 2 Peter 3:8

Since it has been around two thousand years since the time of Christ, this passage in Hosea makes sense of the two thousand years that have lapsed since Christ came and fulfilled the first feasts. Peter also realizes this when he tells the people to pay attention to how a day is a thousand years and how God is waiting out of longsuffering to execute judgment on the earth. But this has been understood before by rabbis and early church fathers that human history would be a period of one week with the Sabbath Day the period of rest known as the Millennium.

One such example is found in the Epistle of Barnabas. Though this epistle is not Scripture, it does show conclusions being made in the early of the Church.

Concerning the Sabbath He spoke in the beginning of the creation; “And God made the works of His hands in six days, and He ended on the seventh day, and rested on it, and He hallowed it.” Give heed, children, what this means; “He ended in six days.” He means this, that in six thousand years the Lord shall bring all things to an end; for a day with him signifies a thousand years; and this He himself bears me witness, saying; “Behold, the day of the Lord shall be as a thousand years.” Therefore, children, in six days, that is in six thousand years, everything shall come to an end. “And He rested on the seventh day.” This He means; when His Son shall come, and shall abolish the time of the Lawless One, and shall judge the ungodly, and shall change the sun and the moon and the stars, then shall He truly rest on the seventh day. Epistle of Barnabas 15:3-5

However, when did the two days or 2,000 years begin? The first time this timeline was seen by this author was in Grant Jeffrey’s Armageddon: Appointment with Destiny. His scenario began with the beginning of Christ’s ministry in 28 AD until 2000 AD using a conversion of 360-day years. However, it would seem more correct to base this from the date of the fulfillment of the spring feasts. This would be the feast of Pentecost in 32 AD. This was a calculation heavily relied upon in the first version of Signs of the End back in 2003.

The calculation of 2,000 360-day years from Pentecost 32 AD (June 1) would end ten days before the Feast of Trumpets 2003 (September 16). This seemed interesting since Christ ascended into Heaven ten days before Pentecost. But this was obviously not the time of the Rapture since it is now early 2010. However, one thing was noted at that time. With Daniel’s 70th Week looking to run from 2010 to 2017, this would mean that 2003 was another period of seven years hinging from 2010. With the fact that the time of Jacob’s trouble could reflect two sets of seven years he served for his brides, this seemed to be a possibility.

Looking at this from 2010 there may be a better speculative interpretation. If we continue from where the 2,000 360-day years ended from Pentecost 32 AD to ten days before Trumpets 2003, in another seven 360-day years the time will end on Elul 1, 2010 exactly. This is August 11th. This has been documented in the current version of the book. Elul 1 is the first day of a forty day period of repentance called Teshuvah. The 40 day countdown of repentance includes the Feast of Trumpets and ends on Yom Kippur. Is it any coincidence that 2,007 360-day years spans the very days of Pentecost 32 AD to Elul 1, 2010? With it being to the very day, those who are watching should be getting ready for the wedding.

As noted also in the book, this period of 2,007 years also has an interesting counterpart. Working through a chronology in Genesis, one will find that Noah died 2,006 years after Creation with Abraham being born at 2,008 years after Creation. The mid-point of 2,007 years would likely mark Abraham’s conception. So 2,007 years marks the divide from gentiles until the beginning of the Hebrews. Is this an accident? For if the Church does last 2,007 years, then the Gentile-Hebrew pattern is repeated once again! And who said the study of chronology was of little consequence?

So there is then 2,000 years plus seven to 2010 with another seven ending in 2017 for a period of an extra 14 years. Jacob also had to serve 14 years for his two brides, Leah and Rachel. Rachel was his first love, but he was tricked by Laban to find that he awoke with Leah–an almost unbelievable predicament. So he had to serve another seven years to get Rachel. Is this not what has happened to the Church and Israel? Israel was to be the bride, but the switch came and the Church was grafted in. However, all is not lost, for God’s first love will be regained as well. Israel will be grafted back in as Paul has said in Romans 9-11. So the first seven years were good and easy for Jacob, but the last seven were hard because he was wronged. The final seven years of the Tribulation will also be the most difficult. It is indeed interesting and other details also seem to parallel the Church and Israel. Just as the Church was made to make Israel jealous for her fruit, so was Rachel jealous of Leah who bore seven children (seven churches?). But then God remembered Rachel, like Israel, so that all comes to fruition after Leah’s work is done, like the Church. So then it may be interesting that the Lord has waited two days of 1,000 years with two extra periods of seven years until His marriages to the Church and Israel are complete–and at the conclusion of each period of seven.

The use of 2,007 years from Creation to Abraham and possibly from Pentecost to the removal of the Church in 2010 is interesting. It seems more fascinating since by chronology from Creation in 4005 BC to 2017 AD would total 6,021 years. This comes to three periods of 2,007 years (though since the Church period is converted to 360-day years, it adds 29 years to the Hebrew period). Again, is this all an accident or great coincidence?

Then how often does a 360-day year period land on Elul 1 from Pentecost 32 AD anyway? And yet on a period previously demonstrated that started off the Hebrew Age? There is probably even more here if we dug further, and hopefully some will. But it all does fit rather neatly; 2,000 years plus two periods of seven years with each being fulfilled by marriage to the respective party.

[Author: Daniel W. Matson]

http://2010rapture.org/hosea6.html

Re: “After two days He will revive us...”

new additional comments were made at the end of the post. make sure and scroll down to the end to see the large color charts that were added too. The link is at the bottom of the quote ...

Scuggers
by Danielsweek:

January 26, 2010 -

From the text of Hosea 6, there is this verse that has received some attention, but much more in prophetic studies. Without any delay here is the passage:

Come, and let us return unto the Lord: for He has torn, and He will heal us; He has stricken, but he will bind us up. After two days He will revive us: On the third day He will raise us up, that we may live in His sight. Let us know, Let us pursue the knowledge of the Lord. His going forth is established as the morning; He will come to us like the rain, like the latter and former rain to the earth. Hosea 6:1-3

In many Bibles this will then be referenced to 1 Corinthians 15:4.

And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the Scriptures. 1 Corinthians 15:4

Though fitting by the count of days, this passage in Hosea concerns the resurrection of believers so that they may live in the sight of their Savior on earth. Jesus came in the first period of rain associated with the spring feasts and he will come again to resurrect the dead at the next time of rain–the fall feasts. This happens after two days, and in the third day. It has all been determined and revealed here in God’s Word.

But what is meant by the period of a day? The period of the day can be found in Psalm 90:4 and 2 Peter 3:8.

For a thousand years in Your sight are like yesterday when it is past, and like a watch in the night. Psalm 90:4

But, beloved, do not forget this one thing, that with the Lord one day is as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day. 2 Peter 3:8

Since it has been around two thousand years since the time of Christ, this passage in Hosea makes sense of the two thousand years that have lapsed since Christ came and fulfilled the first feasts. Peter also realizes this when he tells the people to pay attention to how a day is a thousand years and how God is waiting out of longsuffering to execute judgment on the earth. But this has been understood before by rabbis and early church fathers that human history would be a period of one week with the Sabbath Day the period of rest known as the Millennium.

One such example is found in the Epistle of Barnabas. Though this epistle is not Scripture, it does show conclusions being made in the early of the Church.

Concerning the Sabbath He spoke in the beginning of the creation; “And God made the works of His hands in six days, and He ended on the seventh day, and rested on it, and He hallowed it.” Give heed, children, what this means; “He ended in six days.” He means this, that in six thousand years the Lord shall bring all things to an end; for a day with him signifies a thousand years; and this He himself bears me witness, saying; “Behold, the day of the Lord shall be as a thousand years.” Therefore, children, in six days, that is in six thousand years, everything shall come to an end. “And He rested on the seventh day.” This He means; when His Son shall come, and shall abolish the time of the Lawless One, and shall judge the ungodly, and shall change the sun and the moon and the stars, then shall He truly rest on the seventh day. Epistle of Barnabas 15:3-5

However, when did the two days or 2,000 years begin? The first time this timeline was seen by this author was in Grant Jeffrey’s Armageddon: Appointment with Destiny. His scenario began with the beginning of Christ’s ministry in 28 AD until 2000 AD using a conversion of 360-day years. However, it would seem more correct to base this from the date of the fulfillment of the spring feasts. This would be the feast of Pentecost in 32 AD. This was a calculation heavily relied upon in the first version of Signs of the End back in 2003.

The calculation of 2,000 360-day years from Pentecost 32 AD (June 1) would end ten days before the Feast of Trumpets 2003 (September 16). This seemed interesting since Christ ascended into Heaven ten days before Pentecost. But this was obviously not the time of the Rapture since it is now early 2010. However, one thing was noted at that time. With Daniel’s 70th Week looking to run from 2010 to 2017, this would mean that 2003 was another period of seven years hinging from 2010. With the fact that the time of Jacob’s trouble could reflect two sets of seven years he served for his brides, this seemed to be a possibility.

Looking at this from 2010 there may be a better speculative interpretation. If we continue from where the 2,000 360-day years ended from Pentecost 32 AD to ten days before Trumpets 2003, in another seven 360-day years the time will end on Elul 1, 2010 exactly. This is August 11th. This has been documented in the current version of the book. Elul 1 is the first day of a forty day period of repentance called Teshuvah. The 40 day countdown of repentance includes the Feast of Trumpets and ends on Yom Kippur. Is it any coincidence that 2,007 360-day years spans the very days of Pentecost 32 AD to Elul 1, 2010? With it being to the very day, those who are watching should be getting ready for the wedding.

As noted also in the book, this period of 2,007 years also has an interesting counterpart. Working through a chronology in Genesis, one will find that Noah died 2,006 years after Creation with Abraham being born at 2,008 years after Creation. The mid-point of 2,007 years would likely mark Abraham’s conception. So 2,007 years marks the divide from gentiles until the beginning of the Hebrews. Is this an accident? For if the Church does last 2,007 years, then the Gentile-Hebrew pattern is repeated once again! And who said the study of chronology was of little consequence?

So there is then 2,000 years plus seven to 2010 with another seven ending in 2017 for a period of an extra 14 years. Jacob also had to serve 14 years for his two brides, Leah and Rachel. Rachel was his first love, but he was tricked by Laban to find that he awoke with Leah–an almost unbelievable predicament. So he had to serve another seven years to get Rachel. Is this not what has happened to the Church and Israel? Israel was to be the bride, but the switch came and the Church was grafted in. However, all is not lost, for God’s first love will be regained as well. Israel will be grafted back in as Paul has said in Romans 9-11. So the first seven years were good and easy for Jacob, but the last seven were hard because he was wronged. The final seven years of the Tribulation will also be the most difficult. It is indeed interesting and other details also seem to parallel the Church and Israel. Just as the Church was made to make Israel jealous for her fruit, so was Rachel jealous of Leah who bore seven children (seven churches?). But then God remembered Rachel, like Israel, so that all comes to fruition after Leah’s work is done, like the Church. So then it may be interesting that the Lord has waited two days of 1,000 years with two extra periods of seven years until His marriages to the Church and Israel are complete–and at the conclusion of each period of seven.

The use of 2,007 years from Creation to Abraham and possibly from Pentecost to the removal of the Church in 2010 is interesting. It seems more fascinating since by chronology from Creation in 4005 BC to 2017 AD would total 6,021 years. This comes to three periods of 2,007 years (though since the Church period is converted to 360-day years, it adds 29 years to the Hebrew period). Again, is this all an accident or great coincidence?

Then how often does a 360-day year period land on Elul 1 from Pentecost 32 AD anyway? And yet on a period previously demonstrated that started off the Hebrew Age? There is probably even more here if we dug further, and hopefully some will. But it all does fit rather neatly; 2,000 years plus two periods of seven years with each being fulfilled by marriage to the respective party.

[Author: Daniel W. Matson]

http://2010rapture.org/hosea6.html

The months will turn into weeks ...
The weeks will turn into days ...
before you know it, we will be going home!!

awesome work Dan!!!

I think the Lord is making it crystal clear for us!
Thanks Dan, A special reward for you awaits in heaven and hundred fold blessings on you now

scuggers

I think the Lord is making it crystal clear for us!

New Update... On the Third Day

Yep either these Spring Feasts or most at Fall Feasts ...

May Yeshua takes us all home at the appointed time only by His grace and mercy and His glorious joy beyond words fulfill each of us everyday of our live forever ...

VERY SOON !!!!
This weekend the Lord prompted me to go to the Bible Bookstore and purchase a brand new Bible , go home and UNDERLINE every scripture on the Mercy of CHRIST , GRACE , The Rapture , The LOVE of God !
I believe this is for someone else ...after we are gone !
Maranatha , Church Who Waits !!

Oh, Bon, sis , for sure that prompting's from the Lord. Holy Spirit is moving, and setting the stage for the end times . .

. . imagine this world once the salt and light, the little lights that shine for Jesus on earth are lifted . . . that new Bible,could mean life or death for the dear souls that grab it, and read it in that time like no other on earth, nor ever shall be again . .

Website: Urgent rapture message from Choo Thomas Jim Bramlett Apr 3, 2010

Blessings and Grace in HIM , Sis !! tonite seems like one of the very last nites ......
Are you and Larry and Mitzi , okay there ?....(EQ)

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com