Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Encouragement hour

The Shepard knows exactly who his sheep are

Though man looks at the outside, he looks at the heart. He knows the heart of every man / woman, and he knows who loves him.

That is what’s important to the Shepard.

Turn your eyes upon Jesus,
Look full in His wonderful face,
And the things of earth will grow strangely dim,
In the light of His glory and grace.

I don’t think I really need to say any thing else

In Christ’s wonderful, eternal love / Paul

Re: Encouragement hour

If I have not made this comment before...This Boy Can SING!!!

Paul,
This was a great idea. Thanks to all who have contributed. May all here on RITA be blessed abundantly.

These are beautiful videos Knight Michael you should ask one of the moderators to make this a sticky so we can add more worship videos for God to this thread.

I think it deserves to be seen by everyone!!!!

Website: www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=667676418&ref=profile

Knight Michael

Thanks for posting this one, Knight Michael.

I've mentioned this in another post, but Michael W. wrote this one for my college group. Reminds me of gentler times.

There Is A Redeemer

Finally Home / I Can Only Imagine / Shout To The Lord / Mercy Said No

Re: Finally Home / I Can Only Imagine / Shout To The Lord / Mercy Said No

Re: Finally Home / I Can Only Imagine / Shout To The Lord / Mercy Said No

Hi Paul,

I feel exactly the same way it is all about the heart and only the ones who truly love God with their whole heart will be with Jesus!!!

And I was also wondering do you go to the Hillsong church in Sydney?

I just love Hillsong's music and I was wondering since you live in Australia and posted a Hillsong video if you ever go to their church?

It is a dream of mine to go to Australia once my daughter turns 18 because then I am free to go wherever I want and I told God if I am still here when my daughter turns 18 which is 3 years from now that if Jesus does not return by then if I cannot be in the real paradise with Jesus then to bring me to a place that is close to Paradise as possible.

And God told me that Australia would be the best place to go to because I love the Hillsong church and I love their music.

So I guess either way I am going to paradise one way or another

I am hoping we get raptured away to the real paradise before then but if we are not Australia here I come.

I do not know how it will happen? But I want to go and see the Hillsong church and if it is as good as I think it is I want to live there in Sydney just so I can go to the church what better reason to move to Australia then for God!!!!

I moved here to Edmonton, Alberta Canada for the West Edmonton Mall have you ever seen it?

It is the biggest Mall in Canada it has an amusement park in it and waterpark and lots of other fun stuff to do.

Anyways the reason I am telling you this because since I have never been to Australia I thought maybe you could educate me on the place and what you think of Australia Sydney if you ever have been there?

What part of Australia do you live in?

And since I have never been there and don't know anyone there it would be nice to have a friend that I know when I go there.

And since all of you here are family to me through Jesus it would be nice to meet a fellow Rita Australian that could maybe show me around when I get there.

Well that is my dream anyways maybe God will make it come true for me if we are not raptured by the time my daughter is 18 which is only 3 years away.

I would prefer to be raptured and go to the real paradise but I would settle for Australia and Hillsong if he doesn't.

All I know everything that happens in our lives is in Gods control and we have nothing to worry about as long as Jesus is here in spirit with us.

Well I hope to hear back from you Brother Paul.

Your sister in Christ

AngelHeart

BTTT

AngelHeart,

It is great that you like us Aussies and Australia; yes our country is very beautiful. But I imagine that Canada is stunning too?

Because our country is not old compared to the rest of the world, we are a bunch of people together from many nations. But to be an Australian, including the Aussie way, you except people for whom they are regardless of race, if they are a good person that is good enough. We stand up together as a nation bound as one. We stick up for our friends (mates) when they are down; this is the traditional Australian attitudes.

But even saying all the above, time has changed our culture. There tends to be more violence these days in the major cities, and a general shift. But even so the Australian themes of mateship, lending a hand when some one is down, Showing the world that we mean something, always shines through most Australians.

We are a funny bunch of people, which is why I love it. I am very Australian in my attitudes. I do not hold much importance with politics, airs and graces, class etc. If you are a good person then you are my mate.

I live in the southern region of Australia, in the state of Victoria. I live in a fertile area used for dairy and farming purposes. The place or region is called south Gippsland. I love this side of Australia. I love the rolling hills, but I am so close to the beautiful beaches.

Australia is a country that if you could fly quickly, you would see lush green pastures, snow capped hills, wide open desserts, rugged mountain ranges. We are blessed in the sense that we have every condition or type of terrain in one country.

Hillsong is in the city of Sydney, which is in the state of New South Wales or (NSW). Where as I live further down south in the state of Victoria. That would be approx a 12 hour car drive from where I am.

Sydney is a cosmopolitan city, compared to the rest of Australia. It is very beautiful, and yes I have been there. But sadly to say you are talking to a country bumpkin, I love the country life. I would find it claustrophobic to live in any city. Sorry but I was born with dirt between my toes!!!!!

I live in a country town, not on a farm but I love the space around me. I only have to drive less than 1 minute to be surrounded by Gods master piece, nature.

Some real facts, without drawing heat from others Aussies-

America and Canada in my limited views would be a more Christian based country than Australia. Yes most of our population are either Catholic or protestant, but most of the population only would go to church for a wedding or a funeral. The early generations were very faithful, but not now. I am in the moronity, not the normal.
And this is very sad. But even so I am saying this from a person that lives in the country. In the cities yes you would find more Christians etc, but compared to the numbers that don’t believe, it would still be small.

Australia is one of the hardest countries to immigrate to, I do not know why but that is how it is. There are many laws and procedures before acceptance is allowed. I know many people that have come from over seas and the paperwork nearly killed them.

In summing up, I am an Aussie and I am proud of it. I love my country, our way of life, out laid back ways, our pride, and our acceptance of others. We came together from different parts of the world, found our identity as a nation and have stuck together. We have stood by many in times of need during war; we found our identity in these saddest of times. The Aussie “digger” or soldier taught us Australians what we were about. Sticking by your mates in hard times, lending a hand, and never giving in no matter what happens.

Yes I am proud. But Iam not proud of our non Christian attitudes, I often think that our laid back ways are taking many down the wrong path. Our country is moving forward but forgetting the roots of faith which our older generation adhered too. Faith in the one that saves, our Lord Jesus.

To this I am ashamed.

I have travelled overseas, and one thing I have noticed. People are people regardless of country or origin. You will find good and bad in each country, including Australia.

AngelHeart, I hope this information helps

In Christ’s beautiful love / your brother Paul

Sydney-

Paul
AngelHeart,

It is great that you like us Aussies and Australia; yes our country is very beautiful. But I imagine that Canada is stunning too?

Because our country is not old compared to the rest of the world, we are a bunch of people together from many nations. But to be an Australian, including the Aussie way, you except people for whom they are regardless of race, if they are a good person that is good enough. We stand up together as a nation bound as one. We stick up for our friends (mates) when they are down; this is the traditional Australian attitudes.

But even saying all the above, time has changed our culture. There tends to be more violence these days in the major cities, and a general shift. But even so the Australian themes of mateship, lending a hand when some one is down, Showing the world that we mean something, always shines through most Australians.

We are a funny bunch of people, which is why I love it. I am very Australian in my attitudes. I do not hold much importance with politics, airs and graces, class etc. If you are a good person then you are my mate.

I live in the southern region of Australia, in the state of Victoria. I live in a fertile area used for dairy and farming purposes. The place or region is called south Gippsland. I love this side of Australia. I love the rolling hills, but I am so close to the beautiful beaches.

Australia is a country that if you could fly quickly, you would see lush green pastures, snow capped hills, wide open desserts, rugged mountain ranges. We are blessed in the sense that we have every condition or type of terrain in one country.

Hillsong is in the city of Sydney, which is in the state of New South Wales or (NSW). Where as I live further down south in the state of Victoria. That would be approx a 12 hour car drive from where I am.

Sydney is a cosmopolitan city, compared to the rest of Australia. It is very beautiful, and yes I have been there. But sadly to say you are talking to a country bumpkin, I love the country life. I would find it claustrophobic to live in any city. Sorry but I was born with dirt between my toes!!!!!

I live in a country town, not on a farm but I love the space around me. I only have to drive less than 1 minute to be surrounded by Gods master piece, nature.

Some real facts, without drawing heat from others Aussies-

America and Canada in my limited views would be a more Christian based country than Australia. Yes most of our population are either Catholic or protestant, but most of the population only would go to church for a wedding or a funeral. The early generations were very faithful, but not now. I am in the moronity, not the normal.
And this is very sad. But even so I am saying this from a person that lives in the country. In the cities yes you would find more Christians etc, but compared to the numbers that don’t believe, it would still be small.

Australia is one of the hardest countries to immigrate to, I do not know why but that is how it is. There are many laws and procedures before acceptance is allowed. I know many people that have come from over seas and the paperwork nearly killed them.

In summing up, I am an Aussie and I am proud of it. I love my country, our way of life, out laid back ways, our pride, and our acceptance of others. We came together from different parts of the world, found our identity as a nation and have stuck together. We have stood by many in times of need during war; we found our identity in these saddest of times. The Aussie “digger” or soldier taught us Australians what we were about. Sticking by your mates in hard times, lending a hand, and never giving in no matter what happens.

Yes I am proud. But Iam not proud of our non Christian attitudes, I often think that our laid back ways are taking many down the wrong path. Our country is moving forward but forgetting the roots of faith which our older generation adhered too. Faith in the one that saves, our Lord Jesus.

To this I am ashamed.

I have travelled overseas, and one thing I have noticed. People are people regardless of country or origin. You will find good and bad in each country, including Australia.

AngelHeart, I hope this information helps

In Christ’s beautiful love / your brother Paul

Sydney-

Wow I wish I was born there sounds like my kind of place!!!!And my kind of people!!!!

Thanx for getting back to me Paul it looks like God has blessed you by bringing you up in a beautiful place.

My Dad went there when I was young and if it was not for my mom I would of grew up there too my Dad wanted to move there but my mom didn't want to man I wish my Dad never listened to her.

Oh well if God wants me there he will find a way because nothing is impossible for the God who created the Heavens and the earth and the universe and no paperwork or man is going to stop God from getting me to his country not mans!!!!

That is what I hate about this world man thinks they control it and own it when the only one that owns it all is God Almighty!!!

And nothing is going to stop God from getting me there and living there that is what I do know.

I don't live by what man says only what God says and that is why I know no one or no paperwork is going to stand in my way of living there if it is what God wants and I know it is so if the rapture does not happen by then I will see you there my friend and brother in Christ Paul

Love always your friend and sister in Christ

AngelHeart

That's Maurice Sklar playing solo violin on the 2nd two. His prophecies have been posted on RITA many times.

bttt

bttt