Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
The Purim Factor of 2010

The Purim Factor of 2010

January 5, 2010

http://2010rapture.org/purimfactor.html

The book of Esther provides the background and reason for the celebration of Purim on Adar 14 and 15. As a refresher, Esther replaced Queen Vashti by direction of the Medo-Persian King Ahasuerus. The king then appointed Haman who in turn despised Mordecai (Esther’s older cousin who raised her) since he will not bow before Haman. Haman then promotes a “final solution” law for the Jews in Medo-Persia–that is to kill all of the Jews in the empire. Adar 13 is the day set for the “final solution”, but through the help of Queen Esther and Mordecai, and ultimately God, the plot of Haman and even his life are decisively ended. Purim celebrates the Jewish victory over an anti-Semitic madman and his followers.

Now we advance a few thousand years...

Purim of 2010 will be the 2,483rd anniversary of the day the Jews triumphed over the “final solution” instigated by Haman in the days of the Medo-Persian Empire. This is based off the chronology consistent in Signs of the End where Nebuchadnezzar took Israel captive in 606 BC and the decree by Artaxerxes occurred in 445 BC that begin Daniel’s Seventy Weeks. This then puts Haman’s evil law being enacted on Nisan 13, 475 BC with Purim 474 BC being the day of Jewish victory (Esther 3:12).

What is provocative is that when the time from then to today is analyzed, there could be a possible parallel. Another man from Persia, today’s Iran, is threatening Israel with annihilation. This has been made abundantly clear. If the conclusions found in Signs of the End are correct, then this similar plot by Iran with help from Russia, will go down within the year. This plot is revealed in Ezekiel 38-39. This is where it gets interesting. If one converts the familiar number of 2,520 into 360-day years, as has been done numerous times before with success, the time converts to 2,483.8 solar years. Therefore, from the very time of the passage of Haman’s decree on the 13th of the first month in 475 BC to around February 2010 is this exact period of time of 2,483 solar years and 10 months.

But the story of Esther continues with the hanging of Haman and the promotion of Mordecai. After Haman is hanged Mordecai then has a law passed to counteract the law sponsored by Haman. This occurred seventy days later in the third month–Sivan 23 (Esther 8:9). Haman had cast the lot to determine the twelfth month of Adar on the 13th to be the day the Persian people could attack all Jews to rid the land of them. Mordecai’s law allowed the Jews to legally fight back since the King’s first law could not be nullified. The Jews were victorious on the 13th and they even continued on the 14th in the capital of Shushan. So in the provinces the Jews rested on the 14th, but in the capital, rest occurred on the 15th. These days of rest, the 14th and 15th, were then decreed by Mordecai to be observed continually by the Jews (Esther 9:23-32).

Therefore, from the festival of the first Purim, 2,483.8 solar years will end about early January of 2011. Therefore, the entire period of Haman and its ordeal will span most of 2010 at 2,520 360-day years from the event. This is not to say that this predicts anything, but that the observed pattern is consistent with 2010 as being the likely year God focuses his plan on Israel again. That being that God will remove the Church and shake the powers that be to cause radical shift in global politics. It does seem to all be in place waiting for the right catalyst to start this chain reaction. So here we have 2,520 360-day years stretching from the events surrounding the first Purim to now that should be sobering when one sees all of the other connections of 2,520 360-day years to Israel’s modern history from its past. The parallels are simply amazing.

This article would not be possible without the first observance of this timeline by Willard Nernberg and sent to me by e-mail. Willard has also posted information on this at Joelstrumpet.com.

Email: Daniel@2010rapture.org

Re: The Purim Factor of 2010

Wow, wow and wow, this analysis has spanned the time 2520 years!!! and not yearly basis

This explains something big has to happen before January 20th this year ...

many thanks Dan!

a great read!

Dan, I wonder if the Eze 38-39 invasion could take place before the so-called Psalm 83, Amos/Obadiah war?

That way it would leave the surrounding arab nations basically intact after Russia/Persia have been removed?

The following peace treaty would allow the arab nations to recognize Israel's existence and rebuilt temple.

any thoughts on this? a lot must transpire quickly

Email: scuggers1@gmail.com

Purium isnt until feb 28th recent history with Middle east war have started and stopped on purium. I would suspect that is when things will happen the new year is two weeks after.

Good catch Abbershay,

it happens that Purim occurs in the 12th and final month [Spiritual calendar] of the year ... scroll to page 10 & 11

The Purium Factor ~ 2010

link this thread to this post too

Gog, Magog and Purim rapture

Thanks very much Daniel for the great article and calculations for this Purim feast next month on the 2,483rd anniversary of the original event!!!!

I find it interesting that in a space of 2,500 years there is roughly a 35 year period added to the calendar!

Or to break it down even more; there is roughly 7 years of time added to the jewish calendar every 500 years!

That may not be accurate on my part but I will use your information to do some of my own calculations!!

Thanks again for the prophectic year calculations!!!

After a closer reading of Dan's message [and his reply below] it appears he has the Magog campaign ending in early 2011 with it beginning sometime this winter 2010.

This entire year would be spent positioning Israel into the final act for the beginning Tribulation this fall 2010. The Sept. rapture date would still be valid then.[or sooner]

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, Jan 6, 2010 at 9:33 AM

Hi Tom,

I tend to believe that those wars are the same. I also believe Eze war concludes after the rapture but that it may begin before the rapture--and probably will be based on the time factor alone. Waiting to see how it all goes down. Curious to see what may come on Purim--Feb 28--or any other biblically significant day. Still committed to a rapture on Trumpets!

Daniel Matson

Hi Dan,

I wonder if the Eze 38-39 invasion could take place before the so-called Psalm 83, Amos/Obadiah war?

That way it would leave the surrounding arab nations basically intact after Russia/Persia have been removed?

The following peace treaty would allow the arab nations to recognize Israel's existence and rebuilt temple.

any thoughts on this? a lot must transpire quickly

regards,
Tom

Scuggers
After a closer reading of Dan's message [and his reply below] it appears he has the Magog campaign ending in early 2011 with it beginning sometime this winter 2010.

This entire year would be spent positioning Israel into the final act for the beginning Tribulation this fall 2010. The Sept. rapture date would still be valid then.[or sooner]

Hi Tom,

I tend to believe that those wars are the same. I also believe Eze war concludes after the rapture but that it may begin before the rapture--and probably will be based on the time factor alone. Waiting to see how it all goes down. Curious to see what may come on Purim--Feb 28--or any other biblically significant day. Still committed to a rapture on Trumpets!

Daniel Matson

A nuclear Iran is the most dangerous enemy Israel has ever faced in her four thousand years of existence.

A nuclear strike ordered by Mahmoud Ahmadinejad would almost certainly be met with a massive Israeli counterstrike, but Iran is a huge country. Vast expanses are sparsely populated and much of it shielded by mountains.

Ahmadinejad is betting his country could survive a single counterstrike. Tiny coastal Israel would not survive to strike a second time. Ahmadinejad believes it is his religious duty to destroy Israel, even at the risk of starting a nuclear war.

He believes Allah has tasked him with bringing about the return of the 12th Imam, Islam's messianic figure. Ahmadinejad believes that once he starts a global war, the 12th Imam, or Mahdi, will return and lead Islam in a global conquest of the infidel world.

Ahmadinejad will not be deterred by American naval forces in the Persian Gulf. Nor will he be deterred by the risk of a nuclear response from Israel.

Ahmadinejad sees himself as Islam's ultimate suicide bomber strapped with Islam's ultimate suicide bomb. Ahmadinejad also shares the Muslim conviction that Jerusalem is the third holiest place in Islam.

So the most likely target of an Iranian attack would be Tel Aviv, on Israel's coast, preserving Jerusalem as a prize for the Mahdi.

The Book of Zechariah dates from the early 5th century and is centered around Jerusalem. The majority of his prophecies are concerned with the future of Jerusalem, from the rebuilding of the Temple to the First Advent of the Messiah and through to His Second Coming at the end of the age.

Assessment:

Zechariah Chapter 13 addresses the First Advent of the Messiah, His rejection, and His betrayal.

"And one shall say unto Him, What are these wounds in thine Hands? Then He shall answer, Those with which I was wounded in the house of My friends. " (Zechariah 13:6)

Modern Israel could make the same lament. As the war with radical Islam goes on, more and more nations are reconsidering the price demanded of them for their continued support of the Jewish state.

At the UN, diplomats eagerly await another opportunity to distance themselves from Israel to appease their own militant Islamic populations back home. Even a war-weary US is slowly backing away from its former policy of unhesitating support for Israel.

The Iran Study Group recommended meeting with Israel's enemies to discuss trading parts of Israel for parts of Iraq. It recommended Israel be excluded so negotiations wouldn't be hampered by Israeli objections. And it is being considered as a viable option.

The US-backed land-for-peace initiative resulted in Oslo War that has already deeply wounded Israel.

Zechariah's Messianic prophecy continues, "Awake, O sword, against My shepherd, and against the man that is my fellow, saith the LORD of hosts: smite the shepherd, and the sheep shall be scattered: and I will turn mine hand upon the little ones." (Zechariah 13:7)

The Shepherd, of course, is Jesus. Jesus came first to 'redeem the lost sheep of Israel.' When Jesus sent the Twelve on their first missionary journey, He told them not to go to Samaria, or to the Gentiles, but instead, He commanded: "But go rather to the lost sheep of the house of Israel." (Matthew 10:6)

"But He answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel." (Matthew 15:24)

The lost sheep rejected the Shepherd, and a generation later, were themselves scattered by the Romans into a two thousand year exile. The Shepherd was smitten, and the lost sheep of Israel scattered, fulfilling Zechariah's prophecy to the letter. After that, the prophet predicted, God will return His attention to His lost sheep.

The next two verses of Zechariah weave it all together into a cohesive pattern: The burden of Damascus. The absence of Israel's neighbors from Ezekiel's enemies list. The Ahmadinejad nuclear factor. The missing alliances.

And, like the burden of Damascus, it is a yet future event. It is a bone-chilling scenario to consider, given the present circumstances in the Middle East.

"And it shall come to pass, that in all the land, saith the LORD, two parts therein shall be cut off and die; but the third shall be left therein. And I will bring the third part through the fire, and will refine them as silver is refined, and will try them as gold is tried: they shall call on My Name, and I will hear them: I will say, It is My people: and they shall say, The LORD is my God." (Zechariah 13:8-9)

Ahmadinejad is confident his nation could survive an Israeli nuclear strike and he is probably right. Indeed, Ezekiel's List says that he is right, since Persia is on his list.

Syria, on the other hand, would not -- and Ezekiel omits Syria from the Gog-Magog Alliance.

A nuclear strike against Damascus would certainly turn it into the ruinous heap envisioned by Isaiah, which would explain Syria's absence from Ezekiel's List.

Ahmadinejad's religious ideology demands the destruction of the Jewish State. But Jerusalem's status as Islam's third holiest shrine ensures Jerusalem would not be targeted.

On the other hand, Tel Aviv is forty miles east of Jerusalem. Protected by distance and the mountains, Jerusalem would mostly probably survive a nuclear strike on Tel Aviv.

While Jerusalem is Israel's most ancient and most religious city, Tel Aviv is its newest and most secular. Two thirds of Israel's total population live within a few miles of Tel Aviv. The remaining third, including most of Israel's religious Jews, live closer to Jerusalem and the West Bank.

An Iranian nuclear strike on Tel Aviv would therefore cut off two thirds of Israel's population in a single strike. The surviving third therefore would consist mostly of religious Jews in and around Jerusalem.

Zechariah predicted the sudden 'cutting off' of two thirds of Israel, specifically noting the surviving third would be brought "through the fire", emerging as "His people".

Ezekiel predicted the restoration of Israel in stages; first as bone, sinew and skin, but "there was no breath in them." (Ezekiel 37:8)

After Israel's restoration, Ezekiel predicted that, from the four winds "breath came into them, and they lived, and stood up upon their feet, an exceeding great army." (37:9-10)

The first stage of Israel's restoration was the ingathering. It began with the First Zionist Congress in 1897 and the rush of early Jewish emigration to the Holy Land.

The second stage took place with Israel's declaration of Independence and the five wars that left Israel in possession of one of the most powerful military machines in the world.

The third stage, Ezekiel says, is when God shall "put My Spirit in you. . ." after which:

"Neither shall they defile themselves any more with their idols, nor with their detestable things, nor with any of their transgressions: but I will save them out of all their dwellingplaces, wherein they have sinned, and will cleanse them: so shall they be my people, and I will be their God. (37:14a, 23)

Zechariah's prophecy seems to indicate that final stage takes place following the destruction of secular Israel and the preservation of Israel's religious community.

As I said, it is a chilling scenario. But no more chilling than the prospects now already facing Israel. But it is hard to imagine the current scenario unfolding any other way.

Admittedly, this a morbidly gloomy and admittedly speculative report. And there are no doubt some who think it pretty callous. But I am only quoting the prophet, not inventing the prophecy.

And I am anything but callous about the horror it portends. And I didn't invent the horror, either. That is in the process of being invented by Mahmoud Ahmadinejad.

One needn't consult Zechariah to arrive at the identical conclusions in the event that Mahmoud Ahmadinejad is successful in his quest for the Bomb.

A nuclear strike on Tel Aviv would affect two thirds of Israel's population. It is a fact that it would affect Israel's mainly secular population. It is equally true that the surviving third would include the majority of Israel's religious community.

Ahmadinejad's war is unlikely to bring about his dreamed-of Islamic victory, however. A more likely consequence will be a global backlash against Islamic militancy and new resolve for develop a global government to prevent its re-emergence.

Iran would survive, without its nuclear program, more dependent than ever on its alliance with Russia.

What remains of Israel will be centered around Jerusalem, and it seems likely that the survivors of the world's first nuclear sneak attack will enjoy some period of global patronage, similar to the outpouring of sympathy it received in the years immediately following the Holocaust.

The new Israel, centered around Jerusalem's religious community, would have no need of a wall, and would enjoy some measure of peace and global sympathy for their situation.

Ezekiel's Gog-Magog scenario calls for a land of unwalled villages, dwelling in apparent peace and safety, under the protection of the Western world. We aren't there yet.

But Zechariah's scenario would get us there in a blinding flash of light.

As I said, this is speculative. But Bible prophecy can be likened to assembling a jig-saw puzzle. As more pieces fall into place, the picture begins to get clearer and the puzzle pieces get easier to figure out.

Zechariah's Scenario may well provide the next missing piece.

Website: www.omegaletter.com/briefs/briefings.asp?BID=1761&SearchFor=tel_-_aviv

That's an incredibly insightful perspective Scuggers!

Email: Armageddon.thru.to.you@gmail.com

"Ezekiel's Gog-Magog scenario calls for a land of unwalled villages, dwelling in apparent peace and safety, under the protection of the Western world. We aren't there yet."

Nowhere in Ezek. 38-39 does it mention that the peace and safety enjoyed by Israel is only a facade. Yet, this is still continually argued. Indeed, when Israel's enemies come against them in Ezek. 38-39, the Lord's anger wells up in him and he obliterates the attackers (not America.) That sounds like real peace and safety to me. Anyone having the Lord as their protector is indeed at real peace.

Furthermore, the Lord pours out his Spirit upon the people of Israel, saying that they will not blaspheme his name any longer. Who does the Spirit glorify? The son, Jesus Christ. They will be saved.

The logical conclusion is that part of Ezek. 38-39 is at the end of the seven years, and part is the attack made at the end of the Millennium.

In Christ,

Mike

Armageddon Thru To You
That's an incredibly insightful perspective Scuggers!

ATTY,

That was Jack Kinsella at the helm there. He wrote that back in Dec. 2006 !!!

Imagine how close we are now!

Mike
"Ezekiel's Gog-Magog scenario calls for a land of unwalled villages, dwelling in apparent peace and safety, under the protection of the Western world. We aren't there yet."

Nowhere in Ezek. 38-39 does it mention that the peace and safety enjoyed by Israel is only a facade. Yet, this is still continually argued. Indeed, when Israel's enemies come against them in Ezek. 38-39, the Lord's anger wells up in him and he obliterates the attackers (not America.) That sounds like real peace and safety to me. Anyone having the Lord as their protector is indeed at real peace.

Furthermore, the Lord pours out his Spirit upon the people of Israel, saying that they will not blaspheme his name any longer. Who does the Spirit glorify? The son, Jesus Christ. They will be saved.

The logical conclusion is that part of Ezek. 38-39 is at the end of the seven years, and part is the attack made at the end of the Millennium.

In Christ,

Mike

Thanks Mike,
I believe you are correct too. This makes the most sense to me also.

There may even be time gaps in the story that we are unaware of as yet.

I just saw this and thought the facts were solid.

This was Pastor Jack's comment...

...Tom--

since I don't have a password to comment, I'll just send it to you.

I fully believe, both prophetically and in the natural, that the Amos 1&2, Psalm 83 war proceeds the Ezekiel 38&39 war.

In the natural, Damascus has had a mutual defense treaty with Tehran, and Moscow (originally also with Peking until the Scheswan debacle) that when the puppets attack Israel (Amos War) and Damascus becomes a "burnt out waste heap" that Tehran and Moscow with their Islamic hordes will then attack Israel and be blown away by Yahweh.

Timing becomes critical in all of this, because the results of the Ezekiel War bring on the revelation of the anti-christ and the Tribulation.

Just for timing sake, I also fully believe that there will be 9 years between the end of the Amos War and the Great Day of Yeshua, the fulfillment of Yom Kippur.

Just as Yahweh used days of years in Daniel 9, the only way to look at His timing in Leviticus 23 for the fall Feasts of Yahweh in the prophetic is to also use days of years.

Messianic Pastor Jack

Hey Tom...

What's that a picture of under your name???

Steve

That would be IRONMAN

Considering the calendar correction, watch for another possible Purim incident the end of March...

March 29 - II Adar 14 - day 1 of 2 days of Purim (Esther 9:18)
March 30 - II Adar 15 - day 2 of 2 days of Purim (Esther 9:18)

beginning around the 26th and beyond...

Website: pub48.bravenet.com/forum/static/show.php?usernum=4086901292&frmid=13&msgid=0&cmd=search&searchby=user&searchfor=scuggers

Scuggers
Scuggers
After a closer reading of Dan's message [and his reply below] it appears he has the Magog campaign ending in early 2011.

This entire year would be spent positioning Israel into the final act for the beginning Tribulation this fall 2010. The Oct. rapture date would still be valid then.[or sooner]

Hi Tom,

I tend to believe that those wars are the same. I also believe Eze war concludes after the rapture but that it may begin before the rapture--and probably will be based on the time factor alone. Waiting to see how it all goes down. Curious to see what may come on Purim--Feb 28--or any other biblically significant day.

Still committed to a rapture on Trumpets!

Daniel Matson

Jack Kinsella, Dec 2006...

"A nuclear Iran is the most dangerous enemy Israel has ever faced in her four thousand years of existence.

A nuclear strike ordered by Mahmoud Ahmadinejad would almost certainly be met with a massive Israeli counterstrike, but Iran is a huge country. Vast expanses are sparsely populated and much of it shielded by mountains.

Ahmadinejad is betting his country could survive a single counterstrike. Tiny coastal Israel would not survive to strike a second time. Ahmadinejad believes it is his religious duty to destroy Israel, even at the risk of starting a nuclear war.

He believes Allah has tasked him with bringing about the return of the 12th Imam, Islam's messianic figure. Ahmadinejad believes that once he starts a global war, the 12th Imam, or Mahdi, will return and lead Islam in a global conquest of the infidel world.

Ahmadinejad will not be deterred by American naval forces in the Persian Gulf. Nor will he be deterred by the risk of a nuclear response from Israel.

Ahmadinejad sees himself as Islam's ultimate suicide bomber strapped with Islam's ultimate suicide bomb. Ahmadinejad also shares the Muslim conviction that Jerusalem is the third holiest place in Islam.

So the most likely target of an Iranian attack would be Tel Aviv, on Israel's coast, preserving Jerusalem as a prize for the Mahdi.

The Book of Zechariah dates from the early 5th century and is centered around Jerusalem. The majority of his prophecies are concerned with the future of Jerusalem, from the rebuilding of the Temple to the First Advent of the Messiah and through to His Second Coming at the end of the age.

Assessment:

Zechariah Chapter 13 addresses the First Advent of the Messiah, His rejection, and His betrayal.

"And one shall say unto Him, What are these wounds in thine Hands? Then He shall answer, Those with which I was wounded in the house of My friends. " (Zechariah 13:6)

Modern Israel could make the same lament. As the war with radical Islam goes on, more and more nations are reconsidering the price demanded of them for their continued support of the Jewish state.

At the UN, diplomats eagerly await another opportunity to distance themselves from Israel to appease their own militant Islamic populations back home. Even a war-weary US is slowly backing away from its former policy of unhesitating support for Israel.

The Iran Study Group recommended meeting with Israel's enemies to discuss trading parts of Israel for parts of Iraq. It recommended Israel be excluded so negotiations wouldn't be hampered by Israeli objections. And it is being considered as a viable option.

The US-backed land-for-peace initiative resulted in Oslo War that has already deeply wounded Israel.

Zechariah's Messianic prophecy continues, "Awake, O sword, against My shepherd, and against the man that is my fellow, saith the LORD of hosts: smite the shepherd, and the sheep shall be scattered: and I will turn mine hand upon the little ones." (Zechariah 13:7)

The Shepherd, of course, is Jesus. Jesus came first to 'redeem the lost sheep of Israel.' When Jesus sent the Twelve on their first missionary journey, He told them not to go to Samaria, or to the Gentiles, but instead, He commanded: "But go rather to the lost sheep of the house of Israel." (Matthew 10:6)

"But He answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel." (Matthew 15:24)

The lost sheep rejected the Shepherd, and a generation later, were themselves scattered by the Romans into a two thousand year exile. The Shepherd was smitten, and the lost sheep of Israel scattered, fulfilling Zechariah's prophecy to the letter. After that, the prophet predicted, God will return His attention to His lost sheep.

The next two verses of Zechariah weave it all together into a cohesive pattern: The burden of Damascus. The absence of Israel's neighbors from Ezekiel's enemies list. The Ahmadinejad nuclear factor. The missing alliances.

And, like the burden of Damascus, it is a yet future event. It is a bone-chilling scenario to consider, given the present circumstances in the Middle East.

"And it shall come to pass, that in all the land, saith the LORD, two parts therein shall be cut off and die; but the third shall be left therein. And I will bring the third part through the fire, and will refine them as silver is refined, and will try them as gold is tried: they shall call on My Name, and I will hear them: I will say, It is My people: and they shall say, The LORD is my God." (Zechariah 13:8-9)

Ahmadinejad is confident his nation could survive an Israeli nuclear strike and he is probably right. Indeed, Ezekiel's List says that he is right, since Persia is on his list.

Syria, on the other hand, would not -- and Ezekiel omits Syria from the Gog-Magog Alliance.

A nuclear strike against Damascus would certainly turn it into the ruinous heap envisioned by Isaiah, which would explain Syria's absence from Ezekiel's List.

Ahmadinejad's religious ideology demands the destruction of the Jewish State. But Jerusalem's status as Islam's third holiest shrine ensures Jerusalem would not be targeted.

On the other hand, Tel Aviv is forty miles east of Jerusalem. Protected by distance and the mountains, Jerusalem would mostly probably survive a nuclear strike on Tel Aviv.

While Jerusalem is Israel's most ancient and most religious city, Tel Aviv is its newest and most secular. Two thirds of Israel's total population live within a few miles of Tel Aviv. The remaining third, including most of Israel's religious Jews, live closer to Jerusalem and the West Bank.

An Iranian nuclear strike on Tel Aviv would therefore cut off two thirds of Israel's population in a single strike. The surviving third therefore would consist mostly of religious Jews in and around Jerusalem.

Zechariah predicted the sudden 'cutting off' of two thirds of Israel, specifically noting the surviving third would be brought "through the fire", emerging as "His people".

Ezekiel predicted the restoration of Israel in stages; first as bone, sinew and skin, but "there was no breath in them." (Ezekiel 37:8)

After Israel's restoration, Ezekiel predicted that, from the four winds "breath came into them, and they lived, and stood up upon their feet, an exceeding great army." (37:9-10)

The first stage of Israel's restoration was the ingathering. It began with the First Zionist Congress in 1897 and the rush of early Jewish emigration to the Holy Land.

The second stage took place with Israel's declaration of Independence and the five wars that left Israel in possession of one of the most powerful military machines in the world.

The third stage, Ezekiel says, is when God shall "put My Spirit in you. . ." after which:

"Neither shall they defile themselves any more with their idols, nor with their detestable things, nor with any of their transgressions: but I will save them out of all their dwellingplaces, wherein they have sinned, and will cleanse them: so shall they be my people, and I will be their God. (37:14a, 23)

Zechariah's prophecy seems to indicate that final stage takes place following the destruction of secular Israel and the preservation of Israel's religious community.

As I said, it is a chilling scenario. But no more chilling than the prospects now already facing Israel. But it is hard to imagine the current scenario unfolding any other way.

Admittedly, this a morbidly gloomy and admittedly speculative report. And there are no doubt some who think it pretty callous. But I am only quoting the prophet, not inventing the prophecy.

And I am anything but callous about the horror it portends. And I didn't invent the horror, either. That is in the process of being invented by Mahmoud Ahmadinejad.

One needn't consult Zechariah to arrive at the identical conclusions in the event that Mahmoud Ahmadinejad is successful in his quest for the Bomb.

A nuclear strike on Tel Aviv would affect two thirds of Israel's population. It is a fact that it would affect Israel's mainly secular population. It is equally true that the surviving third would include the majority of Israel's religious community.

Ahmadinejad's war is unlikely to bring about his dreamed-of Islamic victory, however. A more likely consequence will be a global backlash against Islamic militancy and new resolve for develop a global government to prevent its re-emergence.

Iran would survive, without its nuclear program, more dependent than ever on its alliance with Russia.

What remains of Israel will be centered around Jerusalem, and it seems likely that the survivors of the world's first nuclear sneak attack will enjoy some period of global patronage, similar to the outpouring of sympathy it received in the years immediately following the Holocaust.

The new Israel, centered around Jerusalem's religious community, would have no need of a wall, and would enjoy some measure of peace and global sympathy for their situation.

Ezekiel's Gog-Magog scenario calls for a land of unwalled villages, dwelling in apparent peace and safety, under the protection of the Western world. We aren't there yet.

But Zechariah's scenario would get us there in a blinding flash of light.

As I said, this is speculative. But Bible prophecy can be likened to assembling a jig-saw puzzle. As more pieces fall into place, the picture begins to get clearer and the puzzle pieces get easier to figure out.

Zechariah's Scenario may well provide the next missing piece."

Possibly beginning this week - Thank you Jack! Thank you Dan!

Website: www.scribd.com/full/28566411?access_key=key-1oa10cu50nby86fkl5z0

Thanks for posting that piece from Jack Kinsella Scuggers! Very interesting!

Email: Armageddon.thru.to.you@gmail.com

Armageddon Thru To You
Thanks for posting that piece from Jack Kinsella Scuggers! Very interesting!

March 29 - II Adar 14 - day 1 of 2 days of Purim (Esther 9:18)
March 30 - II Adar 15 - day 2 of 2 days of Purim (Esther 9:18)

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com