Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Signs

Hi, I'm Derek from catchaway.org.

I was just thinking about ALL the things the Lord has brought to our attention.

First, Charity's "5,6,7,JESUS!!!". Also, "BEFORE THE _____ MOON."

Has anyone noticed that this Friday just happens to fall on the 8th of January?

Second, Rich E's 4 year old grand daughter for the 3rd time reffering to heaven.

God is speaking through this little one whether she realizes it or not. Are we listening?

Third, the season of which we are in.

I love the "Lazurus" post about it still being winter, but, at the same time, it still being fall.

We've all been given pieces to a puzzle! Isn't God awesome!!!

Email: derek_otey@yahoo.com

Re: Signs

Bumping

Email: derek_otey@yahoo.com

Thanks, Derek, for the boost of encouragement for a Jan. 2010 rapture. Could He have meant "before the FIRST moon"? We entered the year in the middle of a moon cycle, so the first new moon of the year is Jan. 15th.

I guess we'll just wait -n- see!

Come Lord Jesus!!!

Jen (8 Jan 2010) From 5 Doves

"RE: Gina"

I agree that Israel HAS TO ATTACK LIKE NOW. I saw this program that said if Iran gets the S300 Missle Shield from Russia, Israel won't be able to get into Irans Nuke facilities. Russia made a statement in December that they WILL DELIVER THE S300 BY January 2010. Israel said that when russia DELIVERS THE S300 TO IRAN, ISRAEL HAS NO CHOICE BUT TO ATTACK. Israel didn't say when Iran sets up this MISSLE SHIELD, but WHEN IT'S DELIVERED. To find out when Israel will attack Iran, we must first FOLLOW THE S300 MISSLE SHIELD'S PATH. This I think is the key to the WAR COMING? YSIC Jen

Welcome, Derek.

I think you are right leavin soon, the deliverance of the S-300 will change the situation drasticly.
But maby Iran is already in possession of those missiles?
Are they vissible from the air? Or is it possible that they are hidden in bunkers?
Iran will certainly give no announcement that they have the missiles or not. The Russians will not tell the world as well.

They're mobile systems...

I see what you mean TN Dove, those systems you cannot hide in the sand or in buildings. When Russia delivers them, the whole world will know it immediately.

Leavin soon..thank you for this information...

Do you have a link to anything thaqt shows that Isreal said they had no choice to attack? I can not find any sources on this at all...thank you

This is major news folks, these winter storms have been caused by the unleashing of a weapon of mass

located in 'recent posts'. the Index is not working yet.

http://watcherrefugeecamp.freeforums.org/post1903.html#p1903

Email: scuggers1@gmail.com

Not to mention that, as Pastor Steve Hadley says, Aquavela man, (Amendinejad) is extremely boastfull and full of pride and wants nothing more than for Israel to attack Iran so that the "Madhi" will come out of his hole in Iran. So, just my opinion, I believe that Amendinejad will announce it to the world that they have the S300 missles. Any thoughts????

Email: kagnew4@sbcglobal.net

I do not think Amadinejad will announce that they have the S-300 missiles. TN Dove said that the systems are mobile and difficult to hide. The intelligence community in the western world will see them immediately.
But I think that Israel has a plan B.

Re: This is major news folks, these winter storms have been caused by the unleashing of a weapon of

another web site that adds info to the theory ... [remember it's only a theory; for entertainment only; non-factual, non-Christian sources of information]

http://www.enterprisemission.com/Norway-Message.htm

scuggers

located in 'recent posts'. the Index is not working yet.

http://watcherrefugeecamp.freeforums.org/post1903.html#p1903

Email: scuggers1@gmail.com

Re: This is major news folks, these winter storms have been caused by the unleashing of a weapon of

I don't buy for a minute that the Norway Spiral was just some sort of Russian missile. Balony. They may have timed the missile launch with whatever the other thing was, but that had to be only a cover up. I still think it might have something to do with Cern and the Large Hadron Collider coming back on line and smashing atoms just a few hours before the anomoly appeared. That thing sure looks like a black hole to me!

And I am a confirmed and unashamed Trekkie (or as I was corrected once - a Trekker), so I know what I'm seeing! LOL!

Great pics of the Norway Spiral by the way!

Russia is about to deliver the S-300 missiles to Iran.
Iran is trying to buy this system since 2005 from Russia.
According to an article in the Mirror the delivery is imminent, this is a tremendous blow to Israel I fear.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/top-stories/2010/04/12/fury-as-russia-sells-its-missile-system-to-iran-exclusive-115875-22179865/

Look out Russia . . The LORD is on Your heels about to deliver . .

. . . “Son of man, set thy face against Gog, the land of Magog, the chief prince of
Meschech and Tubal, and prophesy against him, and say, Thus saith the Lord
God: Behold, I am against thee, O Gog, the chief prince of Meschech and
Tubal…”
Ezekiel 38:2-3, 39:1

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com