Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
EMERGENCY PRAYERS NEEDED

My cousin's wife, Betty, was bitten by a wild duck.

She had seen it was injured and brought it home to get help for it and while she was waiting for the humane society the duck bit her.

Soon thereafter she developed migraine headaches and got very ill. They did not know what was wrong for awhile so this went untreated.
Apparently the duck bite gave her some form of meningitis.

Her eyesight is affected (perhaps permanently) and she has nodules on her lungs, having bad headaches, is still hospitalized and is not OK.

Her doctor said in all his years he has only seen one other case like this.

He really can't even give them a prognosis.

I would really appreciate your all lifting Betty up in prayer.

She is a young woman about 40.

Thanks and Many Blessings,

2HH

Re: EMERGENCY PRAYERS NEEDED

Oh my goodness 2HH - this sounds terrible - I am praying now for Betty to be healed of whatever has happened - I pray the doctors will do the right thing and be guided by the Lord - that she will return home soon to be with her family. In Jesus' precious name - Amen!

I am praying as well, 2HH

Speaking healing into her life

In Jesus name

Sarah

Praying for healing for complete healing for Betty and comfort for the family. In Jesus name, Amen

Oh, 2HH, I said a prayer for Betty. Such a strange thing to happen; and all she was trying to do was help that poor duck!

2HH

My prayers are going up for Betty right now.

How terrible! It sounds like something I would do, try to save an animal that is in danger, never realizing it would put me in danger. I am sure Betty never realized she was putting her life in danger when she was trying to help that poor animal.

Please Lord be with Betty and make her well. In Jesus name we pray! Amen and Amen!

Oh, Father, send a miracle, Lord, Touch Betty with Your peace. Lord, as You know, Betty only wanted to help save what then turned around and attacked her.

Father, we pray, and tug @ Your hem. We lift Betty to You, Lord, believing in prayer that Your Powerful Presence, protection, safety, and healing is upon her . . in Your glorious Name, Jesus . . . .

Praying for Betty and binding every attempt of the enemy against her life and eyesight in Jesus name.

2HH, I'm praying for a complete and total healing in Betty's body.

Jesus, please heal Betty completely and let it be for your Glory so all around her can see how you love your children and want them in complete health!

Dear 2HH,

I'm so sorry to hear what happened to Betty whle she was trying to help that wounded duck. I will pray for her as well.

Lord, please have mercy upon Betty as she had mercy on the duck. Father, please heal her of the menigitis, and all the ill effects that is involved with the duck bite. Give her Your healing touch, Your love, and Your comfort, not only to her, but also to her family. In Jesus precious name.

Praying with everyone in agreement for Betty over being healed.

YSIC
Brenz

Praying in agreement with all here.

2HH,
I'm still trying to wrap my mind around the fact that a duck bite can do such a thing. But nothing is too big or too small for our Lord to take care of.

Lifting your cousin's wife up before the Lord, may His grace and mercy come upon her as a healing balm. We pray the Lord reaches into her body and heals that which needs to be healed. May He touch her eyesight, take the nodules from her lungs, and give her complete healing.

Our Lord is faithful and we can "move mountains" if we have faith.

More importantly I pray she knows Jesus as her Lord and Savior and is leaning on Him.

Oh, 2HH, this is terrible! I've never heard of such a thing. I am praying right now!

Just sent a prayer for Betty before the throne..

God speed on healing her..

Joseph

That's really strange that a duck caused this.. I've been munched before but they can't really bite with that flat bill.. Very strange indeed..

Dear Heavenly Father,
We lift up Betty before Your throne. We pray that You would intercede on her behalf for healing. May You give the doctors the knowledge they need to effectively treat her. Lord we pray that You would lay Your healing hands upon her and shelter her beneath Your wings. We pray this in the powerful name of Jesus and the power of His saving blood. Amen.

Wow! That is bizarre, 2HH. YIKES! I for sure will keep Betty and the rest of her family lifted before the throne of our GREAT PHYSICIAN. Poor girl.

Love,
Ruth

Praying for complete healing.

Thank you all so very much. The duck bit the man from the Humane society also who ended up in the hospital.

This is really a wake up call for me with my love for nature. I'd pick up any little animal that let me and snuggle it. Once I snuggled a baby racoon. He was so precious.

I guess we have to think twice.

I really love and bless you all for praying for this kind soul who tried to assist a helpless creature.

Bless you.

Father in heaven, I lifted up Betty in prayer so that she is touched by Your Miraculous healing power completely right at this moment. Let Your anointing upon her will free her from her sickness because of Your Stripes, she is healed, all the sickness is gone only by Your mighty miraculous power through Your blood on the cross. In Yeshua's name I pray , Amen.

lifting betty in pryr

Praying for Betty, for a complete recovery from this duck bite. Like Betty many of us would not think twice to help an injured animal. We pray against this infection in the Name above all Names and for complete recovery. Edelweiss

Sending up prayers for the man from the Humane Society as well for healling.

This makes me think of Jack van Impe who is always referring to a verse about death from the beasts of the earth. I can't remember the verse but if he mentions it when I listen today I will post it here. It is an endtime verse.

Try some of that colloidal silver, 2HH! It should help.

I've agreed wtih the Saints here for Betty's needs.

Email: jpcarr@att.net

Hey TN Good idea on the colloidal silver.
I'll take her some.

Bless you all for your kindess.
XOXOXO
I love you guys.

In the name of Jesus I plead the blood of Christ over Betty. Father, that you would send your Word and heal her. Lord Jesus, I claim that by the stripes you received on the cross, Betty would be healed. Give the Doctors wisdom and guidance in just what type of treatment she needs. Keep Betty comforable and may she draw upon your strength and speak peace to her. Place your angels around her. In Jesus name, Amen.

HIS BLESSINGS...Virginia

Email: varnke@roadrunner.com

2HisHonor
Thank you all so very much. The duck bit the man from the Humane society also who ended up in the hospital.

I guess we have to think twice.

I really love and bless you all for praying for this kind soul who tried to assist a helpless creature.

Bless you.

Yes, this is really bazarre, I just posted my little pet PICs the other day with the little squirrel, and telling of the story about this Wild squirrel that I am feeding out of my hand now.. But she didn't try to bite me, even when she accidently got my finger, she didn't bite down hard..

I have done this for years, BUT

Makes me wonder now...

Joseph

I just thought I'd let you know that Betty is STILL in the hospital. Recently she told her husband, my cousin, that she wanted to die.

Please pray for this good soul who tried to help an injured animal and is still fighting for her life.

Apparently it is a miracle she has survived this long.

The Lord bless you.

Dear 2HH sis I'm praying for Betty too, that as the Scripture says, she will not die but live and declare what the Lord has done! We come against any spirit of death - in the all-powerful Name of Jesus Christ! Praying that Betty and her husband too will know the Lord very close to them at this time and that she will make a quick recovery as what has come against her, is banished - in the Name of Jesus Christ

2HH
I just thought I'd let you know that Betty is STILL in the hospital. Recently she told her husband, my cousin, that she wanted to die.

Please pray for this good soul who tried to help an injured animal and is still fighting for her life.

Apparently it is a miracle she has survived this long.

The Lord bless you.

Dearest 2HH - I will pray for your dear cousin's wife - there must be a reason for her to go thru all of this when she had a heart of gold to help a poor animal Love you 2HH!!

2hh when I read your org post I prayed for her and then I got to the last post and realized that this is an old thread... My heart breaks for your cousin ...... I pray that she will live and not die...the enemy is bound and he has to let her go..I pray for strength in her spirit in the name of Jesus....

Oh God in Jesus Name, I know You hear all our prayers for Betty and so I ask You Lord by the prayers of Your saints that Betty who is sick, be healed. I say by Your word Lord that the kingdom of God has come near to Betty. Lord, we surround Betty with Your sprinkled blood and say Your kingdom come Lord, Your will be done in Jesus Name.

Dear Lord, thank you for healing Betty today . Your concern for her well-being and health are utmost in your mind . We thank you for your great compassion for her Lord !
In Christ all things are new ! We ask for good health for her !
Bless you Lord , Our Only Source !
Bless Betty in every good way !!!
Our praises go up to YOU !
Amen in HIM , bb

Still for Betty, 2HH.

This hits close to home for me, because I feed the ducks & geese @ a local pond several times a week! I get bit quite often, & have been more careful after reading Betty's story.

Will keep .

The Lord bless you precious ones for your kindess.
I will let betty know you all are praying.
This is such a good witness to them.
The Lord is at work here, I don't doubt that.

XOXOXO

I am so sorry to hear that 2HH. I will keep her in prayer.

Email: run_coulby@yahoo.com

Thank you dear Coulby. I know the Lord will bless you.

Praying for a complete recovery.

Oh, I am so sorry to hear that Betty is STILL in the hospital. This is hard to understand, but I have to believe God is still in control. If I don't, I'll go nuts trying to figure this one out!

Praying, praying and praying some more.

Adonai, I don't know what happened to Betty actually but Your Wisdom is beyond everything. I ask Your Mercy and Grace upon Betty that she found healing coming from You. In this last hours, I pray that Your healing be put in Betty and His sickness will be gone and she will be completely healed, right now. I claimed that the blood of the Lamb Yeshua works on Betty right now, in Yeshua's name, I pray. By Yeshua's stripes, Betty is healed, By Yeshua's stripes, Betty is healed, By Yeshua's stripes, Betty is healed, in Yeshua's Mighty name Amen.

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com