Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Highways Will Buckle

Recent prophecies of Chuck Pierce and Cindy Jacobs:

Listen carefully to the revelation that the Lord is bringing forth this hour. Here is additional revelation from the session when Cindy Jacobs ministered at Starting the Year Off Right. This was such a powerful session with prophecy, tongues and interpretation. The video on our Media Page is very powerful. God does not do anything without first telling His prophets.

Highways Will (are) Buckling!
The Lord told me to prophesy, "Watch the highways that begin to buckle. For throughout the states and throughout nations as signs going into this season, I will buckle highways. You will say as My people, 'I can ride the change of the road that is changing ahead of me.' For it will be a spiritual sign to you, but it will be a frightening shaking to others. You will ride the sign of the buckling highways throughout the earth. I AM rearranging the order of the earth so that the covenant with My land can now manifest in a way that was stopped from manifesting in the last season. Watch the road systems for they will now begin to change."

Then Cindy Jacobs continued , "I'm going to shake it. I'm going to shake it. I'm going to shake the earth. You will begin to see earthquakes in places and the news will say, 'This place isn't on that fault line. This place never shakes.' But I am coming to shake everything that can be shaken. There are things that you would say, 'Oh, no that would never shake.' I am going to shake that which seems impossible to shake. When you hear this happening know this: there is a sound as a rushing wind coming and the nation will be shaken even as at Pentecost. It is time to wake up and listen and see and know. If you tarry in this year, not only in the United States, but if you tarry in your nation, if you use this as a year of prayer and fasting to establish a covenant root in the earth and in the heavens, I am going to blow with My wind and My fire. I am going to visit with new Pentecost.

"It seems as if I have delayed. It seems as if I have not answered, you think. You think I have waited and I do not hear your pleas and I do not hear your cries. You think I do not see. But why would I tell you to see if I could not see you. You have awakened Me. I am awakening on My holy hill. Surely I have awakened and I am arising in ways that you cannot imagine and dream!"

Israel Highway Buckles First!
Several days later we received the following note from our friends in Israel:

"We watched the first night of the conference with Cindy. At one point you said to watch where there would be buckling in highways. That was on Thursday night. Immediately afterward you also mentioned Mt Zion. On Saturday (January 2) we spotted a small news story that on the road going up the City of David (Ancient "Mount Zion") the wheel of an Egged City Bus broke through the pavement!"

Many of you are aware that on January 9, a 6.5 magnitude earthquake struck northern California. Centered 13 miles of the coast and near the city of Eureka, initial damages were over $12.5 million.

California Earthquake
Many of you are aware that a magnitude-6.5 earthquake struck off the coast of Northern California on Saturday afternoon (Jan. 9, 2010) shaking buildings, knocking out power in several coastal communities and leaving a trail of broken windows and dishes south of the Oregon border.. A section of Humboldt Hill Road was buckled by this earthquake!

Haiti Earthquake
However, this pales in comparison to the tragedy just experienced in Haiti. In addition to the catastrophic damage which will take years, if not decades, to rebuild, the far more important loss of life is yet to be fully grasped. Roads leading from the dock into town were buckled about 5 feet high, and large cargo ships can't dock at the city's damaged port. The rubble-strewn roads, downed trees and the battered communications network hampered humanitarian groups trying to get supplies to victims, and thousands of homeless people lived on the streets. (CNN report - http://m.cnn.com/primary/_8RyFW0-im2uDcsV3)

A report from Bill Adams (his wife is in Haiti): "I talked to her last night, right after it happened. She called me, crying. She said, 'You just won't believe what happened. An earthquake has just hit.' And, they were in a hotel in Port-Au-Prince and they ran outside and she saw the road buckling."

Florida Interstate Buckles
A highway near Tampa, Florida has buckled. Yesterday, Patti sent us an email and shared, "I live in the Tampa Bay area of Florida. One of our main highways is I-4. This week we had a large sinkhole develop under a part of it and the road "BUCKLED UP". Parts of the highway are closed until they can find all the weak areas and fix them. This was one of Dr. Pierce's New Year words he spoke in the meetings. WATCH THE HIGHWAYS, THEY WILL BUCKLE..."

Re: Highways Will Buckle

Oh WOW Sue..........things are starting to happen at lightning speed. Earthquakes, buckled roads, huge loss of life in Haiti, earthquakes in Oklahoma and Venezuela.
Our journey to heaven can't be to far away.

Love.........Lynn

Email: ljpoohbunny@insightbb.com

wow! Where was this message given? I would have liked to have been there.

I saw her in southlake a couple of years ago and they gave the I35 prophecy saying God has stratigicaly lined up churches along I35 which runs from south texas up into the nothern states... the church I attend was hit by the tornado in 2000 and God moved us right off of I35!

Cindy Jacobs is a very annointed woman of God...she used to minister at our ladies meetings when we were a group of about 20 .... good times and blessed time.

Thanks for sharing ...If you have more I would love to read it....xo

JS, this prophecy was given at the Glory of Zion church in Denton, TX at their New year's conference.

You are right Lynn. Things are speeding up - I think the fast forward button must be stuck on GO.

It was in Denton!! I would have gone...

Thank you again for sharing this.....She is right on...and we are getting closer...

this rings true

Sue, This is odd but we live on a hill with a lane that is a half mile long that goes out to the road. Well the hill is paved and today my husband was complaining that the pavement on the hill had buckled in some places and that we were going to have to get this fixed!! Now this is not a highway but it caught my eye because he just mentioned this today and then I saw your post!

This prophecy was given on Thursday night, Dec. 31, New Year's Eve. Looks like it started fulfillment right away. I am thinking of the report from Israel of the road to Mt. Zion buckling on Jan. 2, two days later. Now all of these other things are happening also within one to two weeks after. Now your road Melissa!

This makes me think of Hebrews 12 where it says that God will shake everything that can be shaken and only those things that are eternal will remain. This is one of the very last things of the last days. Look like we are nearer home than we have ever been. Can't be too soon for me. I wish we had gone home in September!

Melissa it sounds like a high way ..a half mile long drive way?... lol. This is very interesting but i pray safety over you and your home.

Sue i looked up the zion chuch and found what you posted :).... I think one of my really good friends was going to church there for a little while. I wanted to attend a really good prophetic service for NYE but did not know where to go...

and yes God is shaking things up.... I can not wait until tomorrow.. not that I want anything bad to happen..my son is at a ski retreat in CO and I would rather he was with me....but seeing the signs lets me know that we are right at the door...

and I am kind of glad we did not leave in sept..I would not have known about this place and all the awesome people on here...but then I probably would not have cared :)

Sue, I agree with you!

I wanted to share something with you that I believe the Lord showed me about Haiti. You highlighted (pulled out a couple of paragraphs )today on Miriam's thread that made we want to bring this up.

The verse Joshua 24:15 was brought to my attention I believe by the Lord and when I looked it up and read through Joshua 24:22 it reminded me of what has happened in Haiti with the Catholicism and then turning into voodoo in combination.

I posted on the Pat Robertson thread an experience that I had with some plates that are from Haiti, and then a plaque that has a large bible verse on it, the one mentioned above, Joshua 24:15.

The Lord I believe pointed this out to me and if you get a chance to read Joshua 24:15 through Joshua 24:22 and let me know what you think!

Joyful Sue!! Thanks for your prayers! We always need them! It is a long road but it is great to have the privacy, although very costly to maintain! My husband was upset about the road and did not know what had caused to to break and the fact that it happened today or at least he mentioned it today I thought a little odd! Maybe it was just something natural?!

Melissa,

This is the passage where Joshua puts the clear cut choice to the people about making a choice that very day whom they would worship - God (YahWeh) who had protected and delivered them or the false gods of Egypt. They all declared that they chose the God of Abraham, Issac and Jacob and Joshua told them that their own words would witness against them if they backslid.

What do I think? From reading this and knowing the history of Haiti - the only nation we know for sure started by dedicating itself to the devil - looks like God is saying to the world from that dark spot - "CHOOSE YOU THIS DAY WHOM YOU WILL SERVE".

Hebrews 12:26-27: "Now at Mt Sinai His voice shook the earth, but now He has given a promise: 'Yet once more I will shake and make tremble not only the earth but the starry heavens'. (Haggai 2:6) Now this expression, "Yet once more" indicates the final removal and transformation of all that can be shaken--that is of that which has been created--in order that what cannot be shaken may remain and continue."

At first I thought maybe the earthquake was a devilish attempt to destroy, but now I am beginning to think that it is judgment and will continue based on this prophetic word and the scripture from Hebrews.

and interesting that the cross is still standing in that pic....

TSue, I think that is a good interpretation!

I pray that many people will take this quake very seriously as a warning/beginning of judgements on this world and that they will repent and be saved.

I am in agreement with you Melissa....

Amen Joyful Sue! Also, it is amazing that the cross is still standing, and am praying that those poor people will see it and know that Jesus loves them and wants them to come to Him!

Several highways are being closed/narrowed tonight in NC. It is strange, I have been hearing a lot about "roads" and "highways".

TS thanks for posting this. I love prophecies that happen right away, to many of them never happen, so right away they say "but it happened in the heavenlies".. or the prophecy is so vague that it could mean anything. Anyway, thanks for posting this.

Looking up!

Sarah

yes Sarah it is encouraging isnt it..and does not make you wonder.... Thats why I could not wait for today... I want more from God.

bttt for Joyful Susan

xoxoxo

T Sue and RITA, Today our pastor spoke on Romans 1:21 - 30, regarding being given over to a reprobate mind basically. He gave us a very good report on the orphanages and missionaries in Haiti that our church helps to support and they are all fine with only some damage to their buildings. Interestingly the main missionary that handles this though made it back to the states and then was in a bad car accident and was paralyzed in his arms and legs. Please pray for this man his name is John. The orphanages also need prayer because of possible looters, etc.

At the end of the sermon our pastor closed with one verse and that is the one above Joshua 24:15, and he said only the last part, which is the exact wording on the plaque at home that says - As for me and my house we will serve the Lord.!!

I felt like the Lord was confirming this!! (See above posts)

Melissa xxoxoxox this made me shout! this thread is so annointed. Jesus is speaking to us Praise God... I have not been this stirred in a long time... I am sending that verse to my daughter too....Thank you Jesus for giving us revelation and for using mighty men and women of God to speak to us..

I pray protection for the orphanges and for the missionaries.. I lift up Melissas friend and pray healing over him.

Thank you Jesus that you are coming again....

Our church also supports an orphanage in Haiti and we just found out that all the children are safe as well as the director of the orphanage...PRAISE GOD!! They are however still need of water and lots of prayers!

Joyful Susan!! Me too, I almost fell off the pew when he qouted that verse in the exact words from that plaque!! The Lord is speaking to us and I felt such a peace after I posted earlier and Texas Sue gave an opinion. I felt that she gave the correct interpretation and I had a peace about asking her!

Jesus is so good to us!! Amen!!

We are sooo blessed and thank you for the praise report darlene... I feel like we are having church in here..lol

Give us more holy Spirit.....

Darlene, That is so wonderful!! The Lord protected them!! Will be praying for your orphanage too, and all the people in Haiti that they will chose Jesus!
Praying that people will wake up to the truth!

Darlene, so glad the orphanage is safe. If God can produce water from a rock, I believe He will get water to these little ones.

Melissa, I am in awe of the preacher's words lining up with what God has impressed in your spirit so strongly this week. Isn't that something?

Joyful Susan, did you notice the video on the thread that Abbershay posted? When listening to it, Chuck Pierce had the "buckling roads" word. Cindy must have prophesied right after that about "the shaking that's coming". Did you notice her words right before Chuck began to prophesy? It was about the COVENANT that the pilgrims made with God when they came to this land - America. Chuck's word was giving a sign that would confirm what God said through Cindy about His COVENANT with the land. Here is a quote from the written part:

"I AM rearranging the order of the earth so that the covenant with My land can now manifest in a way that was stopped from manifesting in the last season. Watch the road systems for they will now begin to change."

Looks like prayers have broken through for our country and possibly for Israel which is the only other country in the world and the first that cut Covenant with God for their physical land. It is going to be interesting to see what God does in both this year or in whatever time is left before we go home.

whooo yes I caught that too!!! I listened to it 2 more times..it gives me Holy Ghost goosebumps.... God is speaking to us.... He cares for us and wants us to have peace....we are delighting ourselves in the Lord and He is giving us the desires of our hearts..Praise Him...

I AM rearranging the order of the earth so that the covenant with My land can now manifest in a way that was stopped from manifesting in the last season. Watch the road systems for they will now begin to change."

Amen Texas Sue!

About the above statement, I wonder if this refers to a spiritual change brought about by these quakes/shaking, that produces salvation hopefully for many more people prior to the rapture?

It may also indicate the new arrangement of power structure that will appear after the rapture. Ie, the US will be a very less dominant country and some others will be stronger just because of the people/infrastructure that will remain post rapture.

Then His work with Israel can progress/His attention will be focused on Israel.

I did not watch the video so I could be way off!! Just something to consider.

Good Golly Melissa :)

I sent this to my daughter and wrote that I hope it would shake her too..... :)thank you for confirmation...

Joyful Sue Thanks for your sweet encouragement!!xoxo

Texas Sue

You will say as My people, 'I can ride the change of the road that is changing ahead of me.' For it will be a spiritual sign to you, but it will be a frightening shaking to others. "I'm going to shake it. I'm going to shake it. I'm going to shake the earth.

Powerful prophesy, T/Sue . . . amen, our LORD is showing the world HIS drawn line in the spiritual battle, . . the world senses the separation of Light and darkness in these closing days . . .

Revelation is coming . .

praying many souls receive Christ as Savior, . . for NOW is the time.

Check out the Israeli road that buckled on Shirley's post - "Torrential Rains In Israel" today. WOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOW

Did you see the buckled and broken roads in Chile after the quake? Wonder what it will mean for them? Hopefully another tremendous number of people turning to God as they have in Haiti since their quake.

P.S. The prophecy above from Chuck Pierce and Cindy Jacobs came forth on the evening of Dec. 31, 2009.

WOWWOWWOW!!!!!!!! I do feel as though I am in church...a cyberspace church at that, reading ya' alls' posts. TY bunches fellow RITAreans.

Wonder if the above opening thread post also pertains to Chile, Argentina, Greece, OK, etc.?

Soon, pretty soon we're going home.

SisterInChrist, this was a word given at a conference called, "Starting The Year Off Right" which pertains to the whole upcoming year. It is held at the first of January every year. So yes, it pertains to all that has happened since January 1 up to Dec. 31, 2010.

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com