Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Will you meet me in Heaven -- Johnny Cash

Meet you in Heaven

Okay, changing flavors of music... just a bit . Wow, this is a great video. Gorgeous spanish music and breath-taking pictures. Ahh- imagine how AMAZING that moment will be when it's TIME TO FLY!!!

Re: Will you meet me in Heaven -- Johnny Cash

Great songs Charity, especailly the one by Johnny Cash. Here is another that is wonderful:

Email: sarmstrong2007@yahoo.com

That was wonderful- thanks T/Sue!

Maybe we could meet and chat over some of Ditta's famous lemon merigue pie!

That PIE looks very delicious!!!!!!!!!! :) Thanks Charity, you are

Awww....thanks Tex Sue! So are you.

T/Sue, I found a few beautiful & unique houses
that I thought you might enjoy looking at!

Charity they are all so beautiful that I wouldn't begin to know how to pick one. I love the yellow rocking chairs on the porch of the first one. WOW

This is such a cheerful thread girls! The songs, the houses, the lemon pie!!! Sure makes me huuuungry!

Yes I Know, is one of my favorite songs!

Shirley, what's you're favorite style of house?
I'd love to find one for you. Ha ha!

Ooooh Charity - it's hard to saaaaay - I would want alot of windows for the sunlight to shine in, with a gorgeous view, quiet, serene, private with rocking chairs to sit in on the deck--- maybe a beach house with complete privacy (but then I like trees & birds, etc.), so maybe a house with lots of windows in the mountains! -
Thanks! Good luck!

I just came back on, Shirley. Ahhh, your house sounds like a perfect dream! I will look and see if I can find one (of course it won't come CLOSE to your Heavenly home...just keep that in mind!!!)

Hi Shirley, I don't know if you like log houses, but it's all I could find that had lots of windows and beautiful scenery! Here are a couple houses, and also what you might like to have as a view.

Charity, I would be THRILLED to have ANY of these dream homes! They are all fantastic! and the views are beautiful! Thank you dear Charity - and I know heaven has even better in store - so how could anyone NOT be excited?!!!! I don't know how you come up with them so fast --- hope you have sweet dreams tonight Charity - (maybe even a rapture dream)

Oh Charity what a beautiful piece of Lemon Meringue Pie you have made and the houses! I totally love the dove-grey-blue one with the white trim! I'm just going to try and find a great travellin' tune to add to this beautiful thread!
love
Ditta

G'morning, Ditta, hope you see this... I found a couple cute little homes that might make you smile

Bright spots

Aaaaaaaaaaaahh Charity you've found me a retro house! I don't know where you found it because I was lookin' and lookin'! You're a genius girl!

I even put Doris Day in there for ya!

Charity, I just love those last pictures, they give me inspiration! I love those country houses, you know, with a lot of natural material like wood and flowers and plants. I ordered one of those in heaven with some farm animals! You are all officially invited to come and enjoy and have some sweets! Won't it be wonderful? I'm so looking forward to meet all of you!

Email: jan.sabrina@pandora.be

I LOVE those old country kitchens and houses, too, Sabrina! Maybe we will be next door neighbors. Now wouldn't that be somethin'? I think I would like that.

I sure am enjoying this thread. So much fun!!!

I agree Texas Sue, it's fun!
Charity, you're to nice for me! It would be my pleasure and honour to be one of your neighbours in heaven! Soon, very soon!!!

Sabrina, I need to find you a house!

I found Ditta a cute old farmhouse house all dolled up in Christmas lights!

Of course y'all's Heavenly homes will be 1,000,000,000 x's better...but...

Sabrina- what do you think of this country home? (all the pics are of the same house, but from different angles & at different times...too bad most are at night)

TELL ME WHERE IT IS CHARITY, I'm coming over there! Wow, it looks like a small castle to me! And there is even room for a horsie and some chickens, just like I wanted, love it, thank you sis!

Some more pretty pics for ya...

Sorry Charity, can't see the latest pics you posted! All red crosses

Charity, thanks for the gorgeous farmhouse arrayed in those beautiful Christmas lights! And thanks too for finding me Doris Day in the retro-kitchen! You are one super-internet-sleuth!

My pleasure, Ditta!

Sabrina
Sorry Charity, can't see the latest pics you posted! All red crosses

Oh Sabrina, I'm so bummed about that! You would've loved them. They show up on my computer, so that's strange. Oh well, it's the thought that counts.

This is a fun thread . . . Hey, Charity, I love Doris Day and her music, I have all her CD's, she sang beautifully.

Here's a pic of Carmel in Northern CA where she lives.

Wish I could find pic's of her house . . Doesn't this look 'heavenly' . . wow, one day, we'll enjoy our REAL HOME!!

Wow, that DOES look Heavenly! ....Just imagine, Donna, how more MORE beautiful Heavenly will be...

Oh, I CAN'T WAIT!!!

These will be fun to look at again since we are so close now to leaving.

bump

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com