<>
Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
CJ, Scott, Calvin, Joseph etc...I have a ????

I was going through my Bible Code software, and was looking at Penecost, since it's a Christian Feast. I read today that May 23rd was Penecost not the 19th of May. When I put in the 23rd, everything virtually went to that date, excluding out most other dates.

Remember the lady that said we would be going home on a Christian Feast instead of a Jewish one. Well the only two that come to mind are Christmas, including little Christmas of Jan 6th, and Penecost.

I've played with the software now long enough to at least get a feel for what seems to be the case and what just doesn't work at all. Trust me, May 23rd really shines. I thought that Penecost was between May 18-20,2010.

Will you guys take a look at that date from your perspective and comment on whether things fit or not? We're talking going home here!!!

Thanks...

YBIC
Steve

Re: CJ, Scott, Calvin, Joseph etc...I have a ????

Steve,
One calendar says May 19th and another says May 21st.

Where did you read it was on the 23rd?

Thanks,
Tom

Website: www.timeanddate.com/counters/customcounter.html?month=9&day=8&year=2010&hour=23&min=59&sec=59&p0=110

I went into google and searched for Penecost. It may have been from a Catholic site, but can't say for sure. I read the information on Penecost and it noted correctly that Ascension day, which is on May 13th is 40 days past Easter, and that Penecost was 10 days past Ascension day. It's on the first page under a google search. May 23, 2010. The 50th day!!!

Am I wrong???

Found it under www.churchyear.net/penecost.html. It's also under another site toward the bottom of the first page, at least on my search engine.

Steve

Steve:

Hmmmmmmmmmm...............

VERY INTERESTING "TIMING" for your question!!!!!!

I just shared about a STRANGE car that made a "loop" at the end of
the drive which runs in front of my villa RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME as
I returned today. The license plate was 717 4EQ and "7/17" was the
DATE, in Noah's day, that the Ark "parked" / or "docked" on top of
Mount Ararat!!!!

The date of May 23rd is one day AFTER May 22nd which is a day
EXACTLY "11" (chaos; judgment) years ago, THIS YEAR, there was
a sign in the heavens of a "ship" docking!!!

Notes below!!!!

THANKS!!!!!!!!

Calvin

God's picture book, "THE WAY," written in the stars
by M.J. Agee, posted 12-13-99, updated 2-13-09
Christ said, "I have foretold you all things" (Mark 13:23)

LINK

Lu. 21:25 says, "And there shall be SIGNS in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars (astrois, CONSTELLATIONS)." I think we have had at least two, the stupendous GAMMA RAY BURSTER in the shepherd's crook of BOOTES (Jan. 23, 1999) and the new star, NOVA VELORUM, in the sails of the ship ARGO (May 22, 1999). Those sails are reefed (folded together). The ship is docking. The new star in the sails calls attention to the fact that the ship is no longer under full sail.

+++++++++++++++++

May 22-23, 2010 will be 7 years and 7 days from what, in my opinion,
was "THE HANDWRITING ON THE WALL" for America, the Scorpion
Moon over DC at MIDNIGHT, MAY 15-16, 2003

(20 Aug 2009)
"The INCREDIBLY prophetic month of May, 2003 and NOW!!! "

LINK

RIGHT BEFORE the Scorpion Moon, this occurred:

U.S. DEPARTMENT OF STATE

Office of the Spokesman
April 30, 2003A PERFORMANCE-BASED ROADMAP TO A PERMANENT TWO-STATE SOLUTION TO THE ISRAELI-PALESTINIAN CONFLICT

LINK

LINK

"The roadmap represents a starting point toward achieving the vision of two states, a secure State of Israel and a viable, peaceful, democratic Palestine, that I set out on June 24, 2002. It is a framework for progress towards lasting peace and security in the Middle East. Implementing the roadmap will depend upon the good faith efforts and contributions of both sides. The pace of progress will depend strictly on the performance of the parties," Bush said.

...Zechariah 2
...7 "Come, O Zion! Escape, you who live in the Daughter of Babylon!"
...8 For this is what the LORD Almighty says:
......"After he has honored me and has sent me against the nations that
.......have plundered you-FOR WHOEVER TOUCHES YOU TOUCHES
......THE APPLE OF HIS EYE - 9 I will surely raise my hand against
......them so that their slaves will plunder them. Then you will know
......that the LORD Almighty has sent me.

(22 May 2003)
""Night of the Scorpion Moon" targets the U.S."

LINK

Other notes on the Scorpion Moon:

Notes on Revelation Iyyar/Sivan, 5763
(May/June, 2003)

LINK

LINK

Steve W
I went into google and searched for Pentecost. I read the information on Pentecost and it noted correctly that Ascension day, which is on May 13th is 40 days past Easter, and that Penecost was 10 days past Ascension day. It's on the first page under a google search. May 23, 2010. The 50th day!!!

Am I wrong???

Steve

Steve,

No you are not wrong. The dates you give look correct to me.
The Jewish calendar is different since they base their counts off the 1st day of Passover [an 8 day feast].

The 23rd lands right in the middle of the week of Passover [so it is still Passover!].

But I like your 23rd date better now that I see it based on the Ascension day counts. Wow, great find!

Quote:
"When I put in the 23rd, everything virtually went to that date, excluding out most other dates.

I've played with the software now long enough to at least get a feel for what seems to be the case and what just doesn't work at all. Trust me, May 23rd really shines."
[end quote]

What did you mean about about the 23rd "really shines"?
I also think that Pentecost could be a good alternate fit for rapture other than RH. This is the only other day I would offer that though.

Website: www.timeanddate.com/counters/customcounter.html?month=9&day=8&year=2010&hour=23&min=59&sec=59&p0=110

Hi Tom...

What I mean by "really shines" is that the software is really only looking for the matches that you put in. It analyses how many times that word or date comes up in a particular area of the Bible. When I put in Ascension date, there are not many areas that that date comes up. (I'm using the Torah, the first 5 books only) If I put in others that we've been looking at, same thing. But if I put in all the dates that the rapture could take place, which we've looked at here, with the word rapture, which by the way is a made up word, based on the person who made the software, (I bought what was considered the very best and easiest to use) then May 23rd stands out like a sore thumb. In other words, it seems to want to be the date that comes up in more configurations than any other date. The closest is 2 to 1. Most of the other dates just drop off. That's why this is an inexact science. The tighter the configuration and truer the match to what you're after, the better chance you have something.

Because I don't know Hebrew, I'm one leg down already, because I can't look for words that may be in a matrix, but have to rely only on what I put in.

Mind you, I'm putting in words like escape, hidden, rescue, banquet, wedding, etc. So the computer software is trying to match the maximum number of words you've given it to look for. One side note. It appears that in 5770, we are going to have war, holocaust, destruction and other things. It says so over and over under this year that ends on Sept 8th. That's another reason I believe we are going home very very soon. It appears the first horse of Revelations rides this year.

The only two dates that really come up and I've searched and haven't a clue why, is the 5th and 6th of Adar. That's Feb 19th and 20th. There are so many that it's almost off the charts. My wording. I can't find any reason as to why, but it even leaves May 23rd in the "dust", so to speak. Something is going to happen on that date and I don't know what. It's killing me!!! I'd really like to know. Otherwise May 23rd seems to be the best Bible Code date, but then again, I'm just an novice, even after a year and a huge number of hours.

In order to get a large number of readings, we have to go into the month of Av. But for the computer to find an a and v together is way to easy, so I skip on that month. It pulls into the millions of possibilities.

I'm only half awake, so hope this makes sense. I need my coffee. ha.

YBIC
Steve

Until several years ago, I used to think the rapture would take place on Rosh Hashanah. Then, after reading some prophecy literature, I thought Pentecost was a better candidate; although once that passes for the year, I look to Rosh Hashanah. Anyway, I compute the Biblical date of Pentecost from Leviticus 23; the Sunday (day after the Sabbath) during Unleavened Bread is Firstfruits; seven weeks after that, also on Sunday is Pentecost. So Pentecost is always on a Sunday, seven weeks after Firstfruits. If Easter by Western Christianity's or any other Christianity's tradition falls on a date outside of Unleavened Bread, I use the date seven weeks after the Sunday during Unleavened Bread. In other words, in 2008 I think, when Easter was in late March but Passover wasn't until late April, I used the late April date, which put Pentecost on Father's Day (June 15th that year) in the USA, which would have been a great day for going home to the Father. So, I will be on high alert from about 11:00AM EDT om Saturday, May 22nd until about 1:00PM EDT on Sunday May 23rd; I use the Israeli time zone, and the fact that their days start at sundown the day before; after all Jesus was Jewish.

Steve W I am just taking one day at a time now!!

I hope some of you prophecy students will come up with some more watch dates!!!

I look forward but with guarded emotions every time a new one rolls around!!!

Like I have told others I do not go overboard with these watch dates!!!

I just like someting that I can work up to; kinda like a dentist appointment but without the drilling!!

There should be no emotional side effects with our date watching!!

Just treat them as a hobby and a kinda command that Jesus told us to do while we are occupying our time down here on earth!!

We are to watch the signs and the events as they move along the prophetic conveyor belt!!!

Some people get to emotional and start acting like Lucy when she was boxing cakes as the conveyor belt was speeding up and moving to fast for her own comfort zone!!!

I like to slow the emotions down and take one day at a time so I will not get too excited when those cakes start rushing down the conveyor of end times!!!

Do ya get my drift!!!

Hi Scott...

Good to hear from you. In a way watching every day is ok, but I like to have some expectation to it. I don't let it ruin my day, but it's like being a kid and saying sometime in 2010 you'll be able to go to Disneyland or someplace you've ALWAYS wanted to go. You've longed to go there or to be able to meet a particular person.

Do you think Jesus is getting excited??? I think so. Now He probably knows the time, but none the less, watching without some emotion is like sleeping through the movie. You weren't too much affected either way. Sorry, but to me, love without emotion doesn't work. I long for my LOVE, the one that I will marry. I want that more than life itself. I don't want my emotions to get away with me, but every Tuesday night, when the bride to be and her bridesmaids were spending the night, do you think emotion was running in the room? A big "YES". This could go on for a year. Yet every time they met, it was there.

Just discussing His coming brings a smile to my face. It brings anticipation. It brings longing. All the joy in the world is tied up in one name...Jesus.

Scott...think about it, ok???
Love you brother!!!

Steve

Thanks Steve, Thanks Muriel,

your quote:
"The only two dates that really come up and I've searched and haven't a clue why, is the 5th and 6th of Adar. That's Feb 19th and 20th. There are so many that it's almost off the charts. My wording. I can't find any reason as to why, but it even leaves May 23rd in the "dust", so to speak. Something is going to happen on that date and I don't know what. It's killing me!!! I'd really like to know. Otherwise May 23rd seems to be the best Bible Code date, but then again, I'm just an novice, even after a year and a huge number of hours."
[end quote]

Feb. 19th and 20th are only a week or so away from an expected Israeli war with Iran or it's proxies! These could be very important dates this month!

I'm sure Daniel Matson may find a tie-in or two here also. I hope he catches this thread.

Example #1

Example #2

May 23rd will certainly be a placemark on my calendar this year. Thanks for all the excellent Bible code research! Very interesting for sure.

Tom...

On fivedoves either today or Friday, a lady had said that someone has a Jewish calendar that is different than mine by one day. So instead of Adar 5 & 6 falling on Friday/Saturday, it had it falling on March18th and 19th or Thursday/Friday. With this moom business and not everyone adjusting their calendars, it's hard to know. I could be going the wrong way with the dates also. It may have been Sat/Sun. We'll leave it with the Jewish dates for now, it's easier!

In the Torah alone, most dates with the month together have anywhere from zero hits in the whole Torah to maybe 5000-7000 hits. Well Adar 5th and 6th have about 70,000 each. That to me, with it being a non Jewish holiday/Feast and also virtually nothing in history to support that type of Biblical activity, makes me really wonder. Something very big is going to happen. I just don't know what.

Jesus said that He was coming at a time we thought not. That would definitely qualify!!!

Also, I've known for well over a year that 5770 will bring in war like we've never seen it. My guess is that it's the beginning of the white horse of the Apocalypse. In my view, we are out of here before that horseman rides. And so the Bible Code also seems to indicate.

Have a good evening.
Steve

Steve,
It sure does look to me like it's related to the Purim factor. It's only a week before!! Like the start of a conflict and then ending on Purim.
online Calendar

hope you got the gist of these articles. Both Dan Matson and Bill Koenig brought attention to this ... and now you!

The Purium Factor ~ 2010

Email: scuggers1@gmail.com

Steve W!! I hear you my friend and I am on the same page as you but in small italics at the bottom!!!

I myself look forward to new watch dates and new timelines!!!

I like watching them come and go also!! I get excited also when we see all these signs and confirmations build!!!

I just have to watch my spiritual blood sugar for awhile and keep it at a sustainable level as I'm sure you do well also!

But by all means keep pumpin' up the volume my good buddy!! I still make a good cheerleader even if my pom-poms are well worn out!!!

I can't believe I'm a guy and saying that I am a cheerleader!!

These women at RITA are definitely femanizing my inner male infant!!! Hee! Hee!

Oh! Steve W! Sorry I did not mean you when I said that some people get to emotional! I was talking about those out there who do not know anyting about self-control like my boy Scarby and his neighborhood strays!!!

Purim connection for an attack by Iran in Feb. 2010

Purim Connection for Attack by Iran in Feb. 2010

Steve

"The only two dates that really come up and I've searched and haven't a clue why, is the 5th and 6th of Adar. That's Feb 19th and 20th. There are so many that it's almost off the charts. Something is going to happen on that date and I don't know what. It's killing me!!! I'd really like to know."

Feb. 19th and 20th are only a week or so away from an expected Israeli war with Iran or it's proxies! These could be very important dates this month!

May 23rd will also certainly be a placemark on my calendar this year. Thanks for all the excellent Bible code research!

Scott...

You only know me from my posts here at Rita. I'm sure everyone gets a feel for who people are. In my case, I'm very thick skinned. The only place, like you,that I'm not is if I feel I've hurt someone.

So thank you, but there was nothing taken out of context. Love you brother!!!

Tom...Where in the world did you get that map of the middle east??? Good work. Well, keep an eye out for those dates. If I moved that person't calendar the wrong way, then it would be our Sat/Sun, but we should be close enough.

You both have a blessed day!!!

Steve

Steve,

you can get a large copy here ...

http://www.debka.com/article/8575/

image is here ...

http://www.debka.com/dynmedia/photos/2010/02/01/src/Lebanon_North_Israe3_big.jpg

Hey Tom...

Thanks for the info. The map came in the same size, but the report came in full page.

Thanks...
Steve

Email: stevedebbie7484@yahoo.com

Steve,

This was Dan's reply ...

Thanks for the heads up, Tom.
I only had Adar 7 (Feb 21)
on my radar screen since it comes 200 days before Trumpets and it is Moses' birth and death day. It also comes 1200 days after the November 8, 2006 date in Signs of the End (the Hezbollah war came 120 days before). Moses died at 120. It comes at an interesting intersection, so I will be looking close to see if any significant event materializes. But that is Adar 7.

Daniel Matson

Hey Tom...

Good work!!! Thanks for passing that along. It's fun when people start putting their heads together. Especially when you have real students of the Word join in. I just sit back and soak it all in.

Steve

Steve / Scuggers,

First it admit, I know nothing with regards to timelines etc. But have been reading and learning.

I looked at the date 21st Feb and inputed the date
2:21 book Rev

Revelation 2:21 (New International Version)
21I have given her time to repent of her immorality, but she is unwilling.

Just interesting, thought I would share, nothing in it I would imagine-

Love ybiC / Paul

Paul/Aussie
Steve / Scuggers,

Love ybiC / Paul

Guys, I know this is a bit OT but I thought this was a good place to show you this app I found. If you enjoy numbers you will love this ... [hint: 2-2-1]

they have freeware version here ...
http://www.bibleanalyzer.com/

quote:
"As a result we produced a new edition of the Authorized King James Version like no other in existance. We call it the Authorized Version, Numerical. It is identical to the regular Authorized Version in words and meaning. The only differences are the written out number words are changed to digits, with brackets around the digits for clarity (basically just a spelling change), and the text is broken at sentences, questions, and the digits. In fact, this represtation of the AV text may have enhanced meaning!

For instance, look how Revelation "lights up" with the digits highlighted,
The
(1)st angel sounded, and there followed hail and fire mingled with blood, and they were cast upon the earth: and the
(3)rd part of trees was burnt up, and all green grass was burnt up.
And the
(2)nd angel sounded, and as it were a great mountain burning with fire was cast into the sea: and the
(3)rd part of the sea became blood; And the
(3)rd part of the creatures which were in the sea, and had life, died; and the
(3)rd part of the ships were destroyed.
And the
(3)rd angel sounded, and there fell a great star from heaven, burning as it were a lamp, and it fell upon the
(3)rd part of the rivers, and upon the fountains of waters; And the name of the star is called Wormwood: and the
(3)rd part of the waters became wormwood; and many men died of the waters, because they were made bitter.

And the
(4)th angel sounded, and the
(3)rd part of the sun was smitten, and the
(3)rd part of the moon, and the
(3)rd part of the stars; so as the
(3)rd part of them was darkened, and the day shone not for a
(3)rd part of it, and the night likewise.

And I beheld, and heard an angel flying through the midst of heaven, saying with a loud voice, Woe, woe, woe, to the inhabiters of the earth by reason of the other voices of the trumpet of the
(3) angels, which are yet to sound! And the
(5)th angel sounded, and I saw a star fall from heaven unto the earth: and to him was given the key of the bottomless pit.

The Carpenter and I freely present the AVNum to the Bible Believing community for its consideration. It is copyrighted for one reason: to keep it free. Some in the past have taken public domain works and locked them up in encrypted, password protected, or proprietary formats thus sealing it from the public as a whole text. We do not want that. We want it to remain absolutely free in its entirity.

The AVNum is available in two Bible Analyzer Library texts. If you don't have a copy of Bible Analyzer you can download it free from here. Then just install the AVNum bonus files from the Download page and see what the Lord may reveal.

go here:
http://www.preservedwords.com/unconventional.htm
and read the article. This is excellent!

Paul/Aussie
Steve / Scuggers,

Love ybiC / Paul

Paul,
the 2-2-1 text would look like this from the AV numerical version...

He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; He that overcometh shall not be hurt of the
(2)nd death.

And to the angel of the church in Pergamos write; These things saith he which hath the sharp sword with
(2) edges; I know thy works, and where thou dwellest, even where Satan's seat is: and thou holdest fast my name, and hast not denied my faith, even in those days wherein Antipas was my faithful martyr, who was slain among you, where Satan dwelleth.

But I have a few things against thee, because thou hast there them that hold the doctrine of Balaam, who taught Balac to cast a stumblingblock before the children of Israel, to eat things sacrificed unto idols, and to commit fornication.
So hast thou also them that hold the doctrine of the Nicolaitans, which thing I hate.

Repent; or else I will come unto thee quickly, and will fight against them with the sword of my mouth.

He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the hidden manna, and will give him a white stone, and in the stone a new name written, which no man knoweth saving he that receiveth it.

And unto the angel of the church in Thyatira write; These things saith the Son of God, who hath his eyes like unto a flame of fire, and his feet are like fine brass; I know thy works, and charity, and service, and faith, and thy patience, and thy works; and the last to be more than the first.

Notwithstanding I have a few things against thee, because thou sufferest that woman Jezebel, which calleth herself a prophetess, to teach and to seduce my servants to commit fornication, and to eat things sacrificed unto idols.

And I gave her space to repent of her fornication; and she repented not.
Behold, I will cast her into a bed, and them that commit adultery with her into great tribulation, except they repent of their deeds.

And I will kill her children with death; and all the churches shall know that I am he which searcheth the reins and hearts: and I will give unto every
(1) of you according to your works.

Sorry, the picture was too small to read on the previous post. This is a very cool AV

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com