Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
3 Barriers between man and God

God has impressed on me the closeness of our departure and the need for the truths He gave to Roland Buck to be broadcast so that anyone still undecided or uneasy can have the assurance of salvation and know the solid security of the love of God. One more excerpt from the book, "The Man Who Talked To Angels": (T/Sue)

ROLAND BUCK:
"the Lord has allowed me to see that there are three barriers that stand between man and God, and even if we got rid of every sin, we could still not approach Him because we still have human fault, human failure. But He said that by the covering of the Blood of Jesus Christ that sin is atoned for, that human fault is covered, that human failure is no longer there.

"He gave me a beautiful verse of Scripture, Colossians 1:22, where He said that because of the body of His death, we have been accepted, holy, unblameable and unreproveable in His sight. All three barriers are gone. When your faith is in the blood of Jesus, it's not your performance. For too long we have felt that our acceptance was based on our performance, but it isn't. It's based on His performance.

When your faith is in what He has done, you are covered, whether you wake or whether you sleep you are the Lord's. You can live tomorrow with a song in your heart, not worried four or five times a day whether you're going to make it or not. Hoping Jesus comes during a revival meeting or that you die instantly during that meeting so you can finally be taken with Him. Oh, no! The Lord wants you to know that He has so much invested in you that He is going to protect that investment. And he's not going to let you out from under that covering without a lot of effort. This is what He said, 'That man had made it hard to get in and easy to get out, but that God's great plan was to make it easy to come in and hard to get out.' Hallelujah!"

I remember so vividly hearing this beautiful, liberating truth of God's love for man over and over again. It was literally burned into my dad's heart and ministry.

I read letter after letter from Christians who had been set free from the bondage of fear as they heard this truth. Christians who had been afraid to live a normal life, fearing they would stumble were radiant with new hope and purpose. They learned that God was not looking for ways to cast them aside. But instead, through the covering of the blood of Jesus, He has made provisions for plain every day down-to-earth living. Christians can relax and be full of joy, not anxiety.

Daddy also received innumerable letters and phone calls from people who had not accepted Jesus because they felt it would be impossible to live by the standard they thought was required. Thousands turned their lives to Jesus when they fully understood all God asked was that they place their faith in what Jesus had done. They realized nothing they could do would enable them to achieve the righteousness of Jesus so freely given to us when we believe.

Daddy shared with me several times, "Honey, this message surely must be important to God for Him to send it by Divine messenger!"

I close this chapter repeating this truth. God has made it easy for people to find Him and hard for us to get away from His great, overwhelming, matchless love.

Re: 3 Barriers between man and God

Bless you, Texas Sue, for posting this! I really needed to hear this today. That blessed my heart, thank you!

AMEN.

Email: maria callison@hotmail.com

Lisaleenie, I am so glad. It blessed me too. There is so much "religious" thinking that runs counter to God's and scares people silly. So thankful that His thoughts are higher than ours. When Jesus said the truth will make us free, He meant it. He wants us to be liberated from all fear and bondage and paid a big price for us to have it.

Texas Sue, love ya Sis great words and so true.
People often have trouble understanding that Jesus did it all, we are not worthy and can never be.
Grace
And his awesome love drives the person to repent, and move forward in his name.

A quote I love- "God expects us to sin and fail more times than what we think we will".

He loves us as his children, personal realationship with Jesus, the rest happens through his love and grace.

Love ybiC/Paul

What a breath of fresh air. It's so easy to believe the lies of the enemy. So easy to be into the "stive" mode. When all He wants is a very simple "trust and obey". To love Him with a whole heart. To desire Him only and out of that streams of living water flow to others.

Texas Sue...A BIG AMEN!!! Can I also say...I soooo appreciate the passion you bring to this site. You along with Donna and many many others fight for truth and make the Word of God stand up to what it's meant to do. Bring Freedom and Joy in the Holy Spirit. You keep the Blessed Hope of our soon coming Bridegroom and you do it with deep emotion and clarity of mind.

Now don't get puffed up...not allowed. All Glory goes to Jesus. But a big thank you!!! from me.

YBIC
Steve

Steve W
What a breath of fresh air. It's so easy to believe the lies of the enemy. So easy to be into the "stive" mode. When all He wants is a very simple "trust and obey". To love Him with a whole heart. To desire Him only and out of that streams of living water flow to others.

Texas Sue...A BIG AMEN!!! Can I also say...I soooo appreciate the passion you bring to this site. You along with Donna and many many others fight for truth and make the Word of God stand up to what it's meant to do. Bring Freedom and Joy in the Holy Spirit. You keep the Blessed Hope of our soon coming Bridegroom and you do it with deep emotion and clarity of mind.

Now don't get puffed up...not allowed. All Glory goes to Jesus. But a big thank you!!! from me.

YBIC
Steve

AMEN, STEVE! A BIG AMEN TO WHAT YOU SAID!

Lisaleenie...

Without meaning to, you just spoke volumes of who you are in Christ. You've taken what I said about Texas Sue and echoed the compliment. You in essence told me you are whole in Christ. That you desire the Lord first and others before yourself. That you are a true Christian, desiring after the Word.

Bless you, for you too make this site what it is. I bless you today in Jesus Name. Lord, may your blessings now follow Lisaleenie whereever she goes. Cause favor to be hers and may she see it as she goes in and as she goes out. I bless You and praise Your Name that I have sisters like Lisaleenie. It's all Your doing Lord and I Praise Your Name for it.

YBIC
Steve

This whole thread was such a blessing to me! God is not standing back waiting for us to fail so He can smack us down and punish us. He is looking for ways to lift us up and hold us in His arms and love us.

Thank you, TS, for posting this. I REALLY needed it today!

God bless you all!

Oh this makes me fall down in worship at the feet of my marvelous King!
It's 'too good to be true'...yet it is TRUE!!! Hallelujah!!!

"If the Son has set you free, YOU ARE FREE INDEED!"

Makes me want to shout: "WOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!
and do a back handspring!

A wonderful book to read--here is the link:

http://www.angelsonassignment.org/index2.html

Email: lovethewhirlwind@sbcglobal.net

Thanks for the book link Susan.

If you read the NDE's and are doubting your salvation read pastor Buck's remarks at the top.

Daddy also received innumerable letters and phone calls from people who had not accepted Jesus because they felt it would be impossible to live by the standard they thought was required. Thousands turned their lives to Jesus when they fully understood all God asked was that they place their faith in what Jesus had done. They realized nothing they could do would enable them to achieve the righteousness of Jesus so freely given to us when we believe.

Sue, I think this is one reason the bible says that the power is in the Gospel!! If people can realize it is not what they do but what Jesus already did then they truly can understand the grace of God that has been extended to them! This compels them to give their lives to Christ!!

This is also why it is so important to understand the true gospel, and so condeming for someone to preach a false gospel, because it either brings people to Christ or pushes them away from Christ.

You are right Melissa. God has made as simple as He possibly could so that all could understand and that many would come in through the door that Jesus opened for us with His death on the cross. My heart runs over with gratitude every time I think about it.

Sue Me too, because I know that I do not deserve what He did for me!!

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com