Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
1 2
Author
Comment
Re: Where do you all live???

Born in Dallas Texas. Lived in Gulfport and Biloxi Miss., Chattanooga, Tn., Souix Falls S.D., Clifton, Brownwood, Abbott, Cleburne and Alamo Texas, Brawley, Cayucos, El Cerrito, Newhall, Chatsworth, Bakersfield, Paso Robles and Mt. Hermon, Calif., Olympia, Wash., Reno Nevada, Linclon, Nebraska, Glacier Park, Montana and Limon Colorado.

I now live in the central coast of California near the Pacific ocean and in the Santa Cruz Mountains with giant redwoods and year around flowing spring fed springs. It is as near to Heaven as I have found anywhere in the world.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Tom... are you a PK? That's a LOT of towns! I'm having flashbacks.

Sabrina, is that you sitting on your horse? I have a Chestnut with a star on her forhead just like the one in your picture! Also, a Halflinger and a Sicilian donkey! You guessed it, we live on a farm and I love it! Used to raise Suffolk sheep too.

Email: dennettefarr@verizon.net

Tom
Born in Dallas Texas. Brownwood, Abbott, Cleburne and Alamo Texas

Tom, since you lived in Brownwood, Texas, do you remember Underwood's Cafeteria? Best BBQ in Texas, not to mention the cobbler! Good to hear from a fellow Texan Tom!

San Antonio, Texas is where I live, and I go to Cornerstone Church with Pastor John Hagee. I love his prophecy teaching and his stand for Israel! Neal

Neal, how blessed you are in to be in John Hagee's congregation. San Antonio is such a unique and special place too - home of the Alamo! So you, me, Joyful Susan, Karen, and Diana are all from Texas. Tom and Prophet were born here too. Bunch of us here waiting for Jesus!

Hi Dennette, wow, that must be very lovely to live on a farm and have all those animals around you! I have to wait till I get in heaven for that! And yes, it is me sitting on that horse on the pic, but not mine!

Email: jan.sabrina@pandora.be

I've enjoyed all of the beautiful pictures and must admit I was starting to feel a little envious. But then I realized that I'm not in such a bad place myself. I live in the beautiful Black Hills of South Dakota real close to Crazy Horse and Mt. Rushmore.
I could stand some warmer weather though.
We retired here from Denver several years ago.

Beverly, check out this pic my husband found - pretty cool! I've always wanted to see Mt. Rushmore - maybe I'll see it from the air as we're raptured! LOL

Email: DiChapman1@aol.com

Sabrina, They need to pass a law that protects the trees and land in Belgium to a degree, that is horrible to hear. Atlanta has lost 60% of its trees and now they have passed a law to protect old growth trees. I just hate that slash and burn mentality of developers.

That is another reason I moved to the location I am now. Today I saw a Bald Eagle, osperey, Great Blue Heron, Great White Egret, Ibis, Pelican, Pileated woodpecker, and, a Sand Hill Crane standing in the parking lot at Target and, I was not even at the beach today! this is a glimpse of heaven for me!!!!

Email: maria callison@hotmail.com

Sabrina,

It must have been so difficult to give up something you love so much, I know that our Lord realizes your sacrifice and I bet you are going to have one of the most beautiful horses waiting for you in Heaven.

And I would be honored to have you as my trainer. Just imagine the beautiful trail rides that are waiting for us in Heaven

Hi Sabrina,
Nice to see you here!
I haven't seen anyone from South East Asia except for Rodney who lives in Cambodia. Not very far from where I live, ie. Malaysia.

No one knows much abt Malaysia, I guess. Planet Mars is more well-known. Ha!

Maria C., there are some 'parks' and woods that are protected here in Belgium, thank God! It's very much needed also for the birds. I have one close to my home, I go there to enjoy the trees and water. But still, it's never quiet quiet though, as the roads are to close.

Panthia, that's very nice of you to say, I know though I will have my horse back in heaven, as the Lord told me everything you give up as a sacrifice now on earth for Me, you will have back in heaven. He confirmed me in this by many dreams! And I would be thrilled to give you riding lessons, looking forward to it!

Hi Crystal! Welcome on board from Malaysia! I also think till now, you're the only one, like I'm the only Belg over here!

Max is the one living closest te me now in the Netherlands followed by Edelweiss living in Frence.

Sabrina, I like your picture here with your horse. It's a perfcet picture Imust say. Very nice! A childhood friend of mine whom I recently got in touch, after 30 yrs told me that he remember me that I like to draw horses! I like horses too, and only ridden it once in my life! Hope to ride on the majestic horse of heaven!

St. Louis, Missouri - the "Gateway to the West"

Email: kate5525@aol.com

Seriously KT?? Wow! I am on the Illinois side, only about 30 minutes from St. Louis. That is really cool. We should get together sometime because everyone I know pretty much thinks I am crazy concerning the rapture and Jesus!

Btw, I do have to admit, you all live in really neat places. I was beginning to think I should move. :)

Diane C

LOVE THOSE COLORADO MOUNTAINS....when I lived in the Springs, I never tired of looking at them.

Nadine in NC

Email: nwbenson@earthlink.net

feels kinda out of place here. Well, won't post much. Will just visit from time to time.
bye everyone.

Sabrina, as far as I know, I'm the only one from Mexico! But we're all connected via internet, so we really aren't far from each other at all, ja?!

I think the closest RITArians to me are those who live in Texas, but the TX border is about 1500 miles away from where we live.

central Arkansas, where the Delta meets the Ozarks.

TX Sue, do you remember the song by Tanya Tucker (i think) :

"When I die, i may not go to heaven. I don't know if they let cowboys in.
If they don't, then let me go to Texas, cause Texas is as close as i've been."

Not sure I share the sentiment totally, but I've spent 15 years as a resident of the Lone Star, in Dallas and in Amarillo. Now I live in a state with a total population of quite a bit less than the DFW area.

I think you could find that song and post it for us.

Sabrina
Hi family, I just thought it would be nice to know where all of you are living. I guess most of you are from the US???

Yes Sabrina, as many have said, this is a good idea.

I live in South Charleston, Ohio (west-central Ohio.

I know which is "IT"--in Dayton they have a bank called "5th-3rd"--common joke around here which is "IT"

Sabrina, I wanted to let you know that my Grandfather Letcher Carr rode lead horse pulling a cannon through Europe in WW1.

I remember him telling me that Belgium, your home...was his favorite country that he got to see at that time. In spite of the war, he said Belgium was beautiful and really impressed him. I just wanted to share this with you Sis.

It may be a whole lot of "hoops" for someone to jump through to see if it would be possible to put up one of those little world maps on the right side of the RITA board that shows "where in the world" someone is posting or viewing from. Not a big deal, just a thought...because, anyway, I'm going to get out one of my National Geographic world maps and some kind of little post-it thing-a-ma-jiggies and put one up for each of YOU...and, I may even send this map with all your locations on it to RITA AIR RAPTURE TRAFFIC CONTROL so when the Blessed Hope occurs they can coordinate our in air departure routes so we can meet up quicker.

Thanks again my "LilSis"

ybi Christ's Wonderful Love,
Joe

Email: jpcarr@att.net

5th 3rd Bank =

5 divided by 3 =

Anything look familiar?

That one stumped me for a while, too, Joseph.

We may hail from far and wide, but we are "forever family" because of Christ's love in creating, and redeeming us -it will be so nice to meet everyone at last!

Anyone else on RITA from New England?

TN Dove
5th 3rd Bank =

5 divided by 3 =

Anything look familiar?

That one stumped me for a while, too, Joseph.

TN Dove, my Dear Brother, ya shoulda seen me "cracking up" over your words.

I really had a Real Good LAUGH at myself my Brother and thank you for the fun...ya made my day

Email: jpcarr@att.net

Hi Joseph, thanks for jumping in! And thank you for sharing about your grandfather, wow, it seems Belgium is more liked and known off than I thought !

I just know I would like all the beautiful places in your country like many here described, the wide open fields and spaces, that's what I miss here.

Charity, you are so right, we are not that far away if we share here on the boards, even if we are the only ones of our country! Let's all stick together till we hear that trumpet sound!!!

Hi Big Mama -

What? You'd want to move away from the Midwest and the Mississippi River? Move away from the arch and Ted Drewes? And miss the next New Madrid earthquake? Ah, where's your sense of adventure!

E-mail me - would love to meet another RITA lady!

Email: kate5525@aol.com

I live in Pascagoula , Mississippi. Usa

I live in Springfield, MO, hometown of Brad Pitt and Bass Pro Shops. Born in Missouri, moved to Irving, TX and now back in the Ozarks.

crystal
Hi Sabrina,
Nice to see you here!
I haven't seen anyone from South East Asia except for Rodney who lives in Cambodia. Not very far from where I live, ie. Malaysia.

crystal, don't quit posting! Please don't feel out of place - we need you here! We need to know what is going on in Malaysia! Everyone is welcome here - we'd love to know more about you!!

Diane C
crystal
Hi Sabrina,
Nice to see you here!

crystal, don't quit posting! Please don't feel out of place - we need you here! We need to know what is going on in Malaysia! Everyone is welcome here - we'd love to know more about you!!

I ditto Diane. Welcome, Crystal! Please feel free to post as much as you want.
I look forward to finding out more about you...and maybe more about Malaysia!

Sabrina, God will bless you so much in Heaven for giving up your dear horse for Him!

A few years ago, when the Lord called me to drop everything and draw so near to Him, the hardest thing I gave up was playing oboe and English Horn in a wonderful orchestra. I even sold my instruments and gave the money to missionaries. I figure if the Lord wants me to play again, He will provide! He has allowed me to continue on the flute and piano, but I'm praying He allows me to play for His good pleasure and Glory in His Heavenly orchestra one day soon!

So thrilled to see the far reaches of this fellowship! RITA lightbearers from around the globe, exalting our precious Lord and Saviour!

Khog...where in central Florida?

I used to live in Atlanta, but it was too cold (yes, I am a wimp)...so now I'm in Sunny Florida.

don
central Arkansas, where the Delta meets the Ozarks.

TX Sue, do you remember the song by Tanya Tucker (i think) :

"When I die, i may not go to heaven. I don't know if they let cowboys in.
If they don't, then let me go to Texas, cause Texas is as close as i've been."

Not sure I share the sentiment totally, but I've spent 15 years as a resident of the Lone Star, in Dallas and in Amarillo. Now I live in a state with a total population of quite a bit less than the DFW area.

I think you could find that song and post it for us.

Hey Don,
I just now saw your post and have fulfilled your request. I posted "Texas When I Die" on a separate thread and threw in a little extra surprise - so I hope you all enjoy it!! Texas size hugs for everyone!

We live in Byram, Mississippi which is 3 hours north of New Orleans and 10 minutes south of Jackson, MS. We just became a city in 2009.

Patti, thank you! You just told me what the Lord has told me a lot! I believe when we arrive in heaven one day, we will be soooo happy we gave up everything for Him here on earth, then we will realize this was really the best choice! And yes, the Lord will bless us for that in heaven, but even now, He will reward us with His intimacy and that is way more worth than a thousand horses right?! You are precious sis!

Sabrina--it was fun to see all the people from around the world who come to this web link--I live in Indianapolis, Indiana and I hope to hear from all my fellow Indiana people from this board--call me when you come to Indy.

However I do not plan to live here for more than a year or two as my new residence will be New Jerusalem!

Email: lovethewhirlwind@sbcglobal.net

Susan. my sister lives in Greenwood and my husband is from Bedford

I live in Hayden, Idaho about 35 miles southeast of Spokane, Washington outside of Couer d'Alene, Idaho.

BLESSINGS...Virgina A

Email: varnke@roadrunner.com

Well, I'm origonally from the Great Northwest, about 30 miles North of Seattle. Born and raised there. But, have lived in North Central Louisiana since '94.

This area of Louisiana is known as Sportsman's Paradise. Lots of rolling hills, Pine forests, hunting, fishing, etc. The area is mostly rural. Lots of agriculture..Cotton, Soybeans, and corn are the main crops. Lots of Birds and other wildlife.

I love the laid back lifestyle and the people, but the Summer heat and humidity can be a bit hard to handle. I don't know how folks survived the Summers here, without Air-conditioning.

East Texas USA, here. And as they say in Texas: "I wasn't born here, but I got here as quick as I could!" :) Born in Jacksonville, Florida and raised in Kentucky and Indiana . . . mutt! Ha!

Email: leesascott@embarqmail.com

metroplex of Houston , Texas

So good to know this thread is still alive!

Hé Susan, I saw a few people by now on this thread from Indiana, oh and guess what, ... I will be one of your new neighbours soon in the New Jerusalem! ] Make sure you have some chocolate in the house!

AbideInHim, you seem to live in a lovely place, I like the country, especially the big fields! And it wouldn't be to hot for me over there! [

I live in Wausau, WI, USA. Center of Wisconsin

Email: mead@dwave.net

Sabrina, it is a nice idea of you starting this thread. It is nice to know where our RITA brothers and sisters are living.

I feel sorry that your country is hard hit by disasters in such a short time.
First the building collapse in Liege, and now the terrable train accident in Halle.In both accidents there where a lot of casualties.

Hi Max, yes, I know, it's like Belgium is getting her portion too ... 18 deads in the train disaster. Nice to know you're still around!

Sabrina, I have been keeping the Belgium Train Crash victims, families and rescue workers covered in prayer. Good to hear from Max in Holland too! I wonder if there are any more Ritarians in Europe? Just retiring for the night after our fellowship meeting. God bless. Edelweiss

I'm from the bay area: San Jose, California.

Bob

Email: Bobmix98@yahoo.com

Sabrina--

Now when you look for me at the wedding supper of the Lamb look for the table with all the chocolate!

All you Indiana people--feel free to contact me--love to hear from you!!!

Email: lovethewhirlwind@sbcglobal.net

Louisville, Kentucky

Located on the Ohio River and home of the Kentucky Derby and Churchill Downs race track, Louisville Cardinals, Derby pie, Thunder Over Louisville (the largest fireworks display in the nation), Southeast Christian Church (with approximately 20,000 members of which I am one), the Louisville Slugger Museum and Factory, and the Louisville Bats minor league baseball team, amongst other things.

sbg, last time I was through Louisville, i stopped in at S.E. Christian church to take a look. I got something there at the coffee shop in the lobby. What a place!

KT
St. Louis, Missouri - the "Gateway to the West"

LOL I live in Terre Haute Indiana , called the "Crossroads of America"

Email: iampriceles@aol.com

don, if you have seen the movie "Another Perfect Stranger" by Jefferson Moore, the scene where they are in the coffee shop between flights was filmed at that cafe in our church. The extras are members of our church. Our church members were also extras in Jefferson Moore's latest movie "The Perfect Gift". I highly recommend these movies. I believe "Another Perfect Stranger" was shown on TBN within the last week. Jefferson Moore played the part of Jesus in our live performances of the Easter pageant for many years. This live performance would draw tens of thousands every year and bring many to Christ. This year is the first year that I can remember we are not having thet Easter pageant. Coincidence? I think not.

1 2
<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com