Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Solar Flares -potential for disaster

Re: Solar Flares -potential for disaster

Thanks for this video Sue. It kind of reminds me of that huge CME from the Sun in the movie "Knowing". It's interesting that the scientist believes 2012 is the year that this would probably happen. The way things are happening with the Sun right now, it could happen much sooner.

Kevin

Email: hogwoodk@gmail.com

Hi TS and Kevin...

I have to type this really fast becasue I am really busy...but..

I read about something that is heading towards the earth most people are saying it is worm wood... I saw pics on google space in the constelation Virgo something was there but had purposely been blacked out by google space...like someone did not want us to know about it... also it was blocked out in another program that is simmular to google space.....

I have read that if it hit the earth it would cause pretty much total distruction but someone said that it did not appear to be heading directly to the earth and that it could possibly miss but come close enough that it could knock out a third of the earth...I think that is how much they said....worm wood maybe?

Something called "Wormwood" hitting the earth and knocking out 1/3rd....???? Where have we heard that - Revelation??? What are the odds right? Sounds like we are closer and closer to our exit door. Thanks Kevin & JSusan

This kind of news really needs to get out more to the mainstream media. I don't know what it's going to take to wake people up, but you'd think if they heard enough of these kind of stories they might start thinking about something other than their new car or new clothes, and think about the future a little more than what fun stuff they're going to do on the weekend!

Who knows

Susan, They believe that "wormwood" is a brown dwarf star, a sister star to our sun that never grew into a star. It has no light so it can only be seen by infrared telescopes. It is supposedly on the reverse side of the sun in winter (northern hemispere) and can not be seen till spring-summer. You should check out
http://www.millenniumprophecy.com/currentevents.html
He explains everything in detail to what he believes. If you've ever read ancient accounts, including the egyptian acct of the exodus, they talk about "the destroyer" in fact the book of Jeremiah talks of the destroyer as well. It is believed to be this brown dwarf star that made its way thru our solar system and caused all kinds if havoc and destruction, tho they wrote that the God of the Israelites sent it. Scientists are now trying to prove our solar system is binary..or has 2 suns...most do. You can watch this video to get an illustration.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0dSA0SYTG3s
as with all things science, you have to discern :)
but defintely worth understanding more of.

Email: iampriceles@aol.com

TeaRose that looks like an interesting site. I will have to check on that one. Thanks!

Diane Chapman
This kind of news really needs to get out more to the mainstream media. I don't know what it's going to take to wake people up, but you'd think if they heard enough of these kind of stories they might start thinking about something other than their new car or new clothes, and think about the future a little more than what fun stuff they're going to do on the weekend!

Who knows

I agree Diane!!

Your very welcome Texas Sue! and IT IS a fascinating study...altho I would NOT wanna be here if/when this thing comes round, fits to closely to the judgements of the Tribulation/Revelations.

TeaRose
Susan, They believe that "wormwood" is a brown dwarf star, a sister star to our sun that never grew into a star. It has no light so it can only be seen by infrared telescopes. It is supposedly on the reverse side of the sun in winter (northern hemispere) and can not be seen till spring-summer. You should check out
http://www.millenniumprophecy.com/currentevents.html
He explains everything in detail to what he believes. If you've ever read ancient accounts, including the egyptian acct of the exodus, they talk about "the destroyer" in fact the book of Jeremiah talks of the destroyer as well. It is believed to be this brown dwarf star that made its way thru our solar system and caused all kinds if havoc and destruction, tho they wrote that the God of the Israelites sent it. Scientists are now trying to prove our solar system is binary..or has 2 suns...most do. You can watch this video to get an illustration.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0dSA0SYTG3s
as with all things science, you have to discern :)
but defintely worth understanding more of.

Thank you tearose..I will have to book mark this..I did try to find what I had read before and I remembered it was a star and it had a certian name... I could not find anything under wormwood.... and I was so far behind on my homework I actually thought to myself today that I would wait and let someone else find the information...lol....and I thought about the news too...hey was it your post about demascus.... I thought there someone found something and I tried all your links and only a couple worked ..so I finished my homework instead :) maybe thats what God wanted me to do.

humph....where did my avatar go..I added one yesterday ( I think it was yesterday)

Yes I posted today about the news and damascus. Sorry about the links. Im seeing thats a common issue, but I dont know why. I'll try to post some hopefully that will work.

Joyful Susan, sometimes when your anti-virus software cleans all the cookies off your computer it will knock out the avatar on RITA. Mine does that every time. Then I have to repost it.

Tea Rose, Joyful Susan, Diane, Kevin & Shirley, isn't it amazing to see even nature lined up and prepared for their part in the judgment that is about to be released on the earth? To think there is actually a destroyer planet named Wormwood and that John saw this 2,000 years ago! I am speechless.

Ohhhhh!! yes I had an issue with tmobile yesterday and I had to call them ..the guy told me to delete my history...so thats why I lost it...hmmm...it did not correct the problem on the tmobile site eithereither...just wipped out all my stored stuff and then I had to go back and remember my pass words to like my school site....scared me some...lol...thank texsue.....

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com