<>
Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
I Have Had For Years Photos Of Real Ufo's In My Possession From Guard In Special Operations

This Is a secret that I will have to keep for life!!!
Well I am just telling you folks because I know that what I am sharing is not exact or detailed or showing any evidence!!!

Years ago I worked with this a man at a facility who happened to be a security guard at this place where I worked for years!

He would go on Special Operations all over the globe now and then and take a leave of absence from the facility when he was called up!!

He showed me all his credintials and even his military operations when he came back from his last call up!

He has a small camera that he took some pictures of a craft that was down in a grassy valley of a jungle and it was over the field!!

He was at a distance so I had to get the photos enlarged to see the details!!

It is not permitted for him to be taking the pictures so he had his camera's negatives taken away!!

He made photos of just the prints! I guess the base thought that there was not much on the photos that was of major concern!!!

He was penilized for having the camera and was released from some of his duties!!!

What he had on his computer was a small white object that was over a field doing something I did not know!!!

It was only when I took two of the photos and enlarged them and superimposed them on the background negatives that I found that one had the field with the grass intact; while the other had the grass in the field pressed down!

This was not even something he was aware of!!!

How do I know that he took these pictures down at this particular area of some open jungle? It so happens that he has a piece of mud on each photo where it shows up every time he snapped a photo; he has pictures of helocopters in the distance without the mud spot! Then right after that all the other pictures show the mud spot!

Evidently his camera lense picked it up from the rotor blades on the craft!!

He has a couple of pictures that show the regular mud spot and next to it over a mountain range is the typical saucer shaped disc craft hanging in the air!!!

I definitely have some still large photos of this photo!!

It looks just like a typical UFO you see in the saucer photos in those magizines!!!

I found things in his photos which he would never think to look for in order to validate their authenticity!!!

He later said that his operations group went down to the site to investigate and they found the sandy soil to be like molten glass with the grass around the area pushed down!!!

Actually in one of the pictures from a distance which he and I enlarged you can see a vortex cone around this craft on the ground; which indicates that it is rotating at a high velocity, just like a spinning top!!

It would be very difficult to put that effect in a fake picture; and anyways the video experts I took some of the photos to say that there is no signs of this object being photo shopped in the picture (I think that is what they call it when someone tampers with the original)!

These things are real according to my estamation and analyse!!!

I have no idea what they were doing down there during that Special operations project!!

My friend was down there destroying drug huts in the jungle of this certain country!

When this object showed up many of them thought that an aircraft had gone down and that they were being called away from their present operation to hunt for bodies from the wreakage!!!

This story I am telling you is the truth! I have all the evidence in my possession!! I just cannot share it with anybody for fear that it would get out there and get him and me both in big trouble-not really! I just think that this is all water under the bridge anyway!! Everybody knows nowadays that pictures like this can easily be faked with today's technology!!

But I still elect to keep them in my own possession!!!

But know this that this Special Operations unit was not aware of what government this strange craft belonged to!!

So if it did not belong to any know government then where in the world do they come from?!!!

There are not really any pictures I have that are real clear images of this object! Even the disc in the distance is somewhat fuzzy; but still you can tell that it is not any know aircraft, experimental or commercial!

So don't think that I have a detailed photo of a UFO showing even the made in Twaian trademark on the side with every rivet along the edge!!!

The pictures are just obvious enough to make you want to go---Hummm!!!

Re: I Have Had For Years Photos Of Real Ufo's In My Possession From Guard In Special Operations

Scott, I can't imagine what's on your photos - but it bet it is something we'll be seeing more of during the time when the whole world is deceived! Somehow they must fit into satan's plan.

Come on, just a little peek of the pic? None of the thousands of people reading this site will tell...

Re: I Have Had For Years Photos Of Real Ufo's In My Possession From Guard In Special Operations

Diane if you eat your vegetables and water your tulips I might in a few days see if Charity will let me use her email address, which I did use for my ugly mug shots!!!

I have her email address! If she does not mind I will let you see the disc shaped craft in HiDeaf!!

Not really! Just fuzzy but clear enough to see that it is the real deal!!

Diane I had a nervous laugh when you typed that there are many thousands of people that read this site!!

And to think I am not formally dressed for the occasion!!

Here let me use this hand sanitizer to get this ketchup stain out of my shirt collar!

Just think Scott - in heaven you're going to be FAMOUS to thousands of people who all will know you and your funny alter egos - and you're gonna be scratchin your head wondering how all these people know you!

I do eat my veggies by the way, but have no tulips to water - so hopefully you won't hold that against me and I'll still get to see the fuzzy little discs!

By the way if you want to email it to me, my link is on here - hint hint

Email: DiChapman1@aol.com

Scott

Contact me by PM

johnmac

Email: voyagerjm@earthlink.net

Hey there Buddy, we've heard of the X-Files...but, here we have you, our Brother in the "Cross-Files"...that has found the REAL TRUTH that is OUT THERE and what our arch enemy is up to.

We'll be looking forward to seeing your pictures and Thank You Brother for wanting to share these with us.

Email: jpcarr@att.net

Joseph if there is anybody out there you can trust then I be DA MAN!!!

I am not doing anything by keeping them to myself!!

I just think they will be interesting just to let others know that these things are real and I have no idea what government has possession of them!!!

JohnMac the photos are posted on Charity's post that reads, "Scott's UFOs have surpassed my expectations" or something like that!!!!

That is all I really have that is worth seeing the rest are just enlargements of the object on the ground moving around and taking off!!!!

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com