Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Anyone, anyone?? Hello...??!!??

Hello, is anyone there, anyone?? Hello??? anybody on RITA right now? It is tooooooooooo quietttttttt, can somebody come out and play?

Re: Anyone, anyone?? Hello...??!!??

Hi Sue! I'm actually able to chat right now and catching up on RITA; just finished reading Donna's thread by Jack Kelly; Got me sooo revved up!!! I'm getting ready to respond on that one, too! It's nice to be able to say hellooo!

Melanie, I am glad to see your smiling face and sweet Elijah too! How is Shiloh? Hope we see some recent photos soon. I know you are probably running to keep caught up with everything. I am always so glad to see you on Rita. Can't wait to be raptured up with all of our families and RITA pals. Love you Mel!

Hi; thank you; Shiloh is an absolute angel baby! I am so spoiled this time around! He has such a trusting, gentle, patient, sweet disposition. Hey, that sounds just like my husband, now that I think about it; I guess he gets those traits from his Daddy! Elijah, bless his little heart, was and is a very challenging child; very strong-willed!! hmmmm.... does he take after his Mommy?? nah....

Sue, I am soo ready to go home. I tell you, I really am feeling like I'm losing touch with this old world more and more each day. Our Heavenly reality just gets clearer and clearer to me. I can't wait to be in the presence of our Savior! My grandmother just passed on today, and I know I will be with her and my grandfather again, soon. I think of the wonderful welcome she is receiving!

Texas Sue...

You brought a smile to my face. That was too cute!

What are going to do when we all take off on vacation or something???

YBIC
Steve

Steve, we will have to stagger our vacation schedules so that we are not all gone at the same time. Unless of course the trumpet blows and then adios!

Sue...

You know the funny part to this is that we will all know each other completely when we get to heaven.

The other thing is...I wonder how many people over the ages have come up with the red rose idea, when they get to heaven???

Sorry...it's just the way my brain operates. I really appreciate you. Blessings on you and your family!!!

YBIC
Steve

Here i am tell me something interesting or a nice story. Hey what do you think you will be doing in a hundred years?

Praising my Saviour all the day long!!!

That is my story, that is my song.....

OH, I feel a song coming on...

Do you think there'll be fast food in heaven?

Steve W
Sue...

You know the funny part to this is that we will all know each other completely when we get to heaven.

YBIC
Steve

That is a very interesting true statement. I find when you consider the electron it kinda puts things in persepective.

Abbershay
Steve W
Sue...

YBIC
Steve

That is a very interesting true statement. I find when you consider the electron it kinda puts things in persepective.

Abbershay, I'm lost! Wondering what you mean about "when you consider the electron" and how that relates to us instantly knowing each other in heaven? You have that Joel McCrea gift of a man of few words but throw a few more into the mix as this is a very intriguing statement. I am curious how these two ideas relate or connect!

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com