Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Melanie Needs our Prayers and Love Tonight

I just received this post from Melanie on another thread:

Melanie

Sue, I am soo ready to go home. I tell you, I really am feeling like I'm losing touch with this old world more and more each day. Our Heavenly reality just gets clearer and clearer to me. I can't wait to be in the presence of our Savior! My grandmother just passed on today, and I know I will be with her and my grandfather again, soon. I think of the wonderful welcome she is receiving!

I know you will want to express your love and prayers to Melanie and her family so I started a separate post.

Re: Melanie Needs our Prayers and Love Tonight

Melanie, I know that she had been very ill and I am so sorry for your loss. I was praying she would live till the rapture so you could all go up together. I just pray for God to wrap you up in His wonderful strong arms and just pour out His love on you. May your family also feel the Presence of the Lord and the atmosphere of heaven around them.

I know how you feel, Melanie. My grandma was my favorite person on the planet. I lost her & my best friend 3 days apart in 2003. I'm SURE my grandma was there to meet her, because I've been for you. They're probably having a big tea party right about now.

We'll see them SOOOOON!

Keep looking UP, sis.

Thank you so Sue! Guess what?! My mom was telling me that my aunts and uncles were ALL talking about my grandfather up in Heaven, and Jesus, and the angels all rejoicing and ready to receive her. Such a blessing to know that they all feel as one! Just as you posted by Rev. Buck; the Lord is FOR families!!

Thank you for your prayers and words.... the Lord is so good and His Comforter is so real!

Oh, thank you Kerry! I can't stop smiling at all she's experiencing right now! That separation between heaven and earth feels so thin to me just now...

I loved my Grandma, too, as one of my favorite people, we had a special bond since I was very little. I spent more time with her than any of the other grandchildren...

Oh, my grandma LOVED coffee... she taught me how to drink it; lots of cream and sugar!

Oh Melanie - I'm so sorry to read about your grandma, and on the other hand I am SO HAPPY for her! I can tell you are at peace and that is such a blessing - to know exactly where she is and with Whom and she is experiencing right now what we all long for. I do wish peace and comfort to you and your family Melanie. We all love you here at RITA!

ohh Mel,

So sorry to hear, I will continue to pray for you and the family at this sad time. Just know us all here are thinking about you, you are well loved by all here.

Love ya Mel

ybiC / Paul

It's so hard losing a loved one. very hard. Dear Melanie, it does help to know, huh, your grandma is so happy in Heaven.

Praying our Lord's peace and calm covers you, through this difficult time.

Shirley, Paul, Donna,

You all are so thoughtful to voice your love and care for me and my family. I really am touched deeply for your concern and prayers; thank you.

My grandma was one pretty lady, I can tell you that! And she sure loved Jesus... and something really neat about her is that she had one aqua green eye and one sea blue eye- really! Isn't that neat? And jet black hair.. now turned snow white... she sure is loved and will be missed. I pray not for too long, till we're all united and I can show her off to y'all!

I'll jump in and send our love to you and your family also..

Just knowing that Jesus has welcomed her home is very comforting to our hearts, and soon we all will be there rejoicing..

Joseph

Thank you, Joseph! You are a dear brother to me, I can't wait to meet you in Glory!

Blessings to you and your family, as well!

Dear sweet Melanie,

We'll be in heaven very soon...

I can't wait to hug you
& meet your grandma, too!

Love always, Char

Melanie,

It is so hard to lose a beloved grandma. I loved my grandma with all my heart. She was everything a grandma could be to a grand-daughter: a teacher, confidant, friend, guide and shoulder to cry on. She was an amazing story-teller and I never grew tired of hearing stories of her and her five siblings growing up on a farm in Idaho and Washington during the depression. Talk about poor! My grandma knew how to stretch a dollar and use what you have.

She had jet black hair too (Irish) and was married to a tall blond Norwegian who liked to sing Ole and Lena songs on his guitar. Wow, I miss them!

I have had countless dreams with her in them, she was such an emotional part of my life. She taught me about how to be a family and that life's memories are created in the little things.

I am feeling your loss tonight, Melanie. No one can replace her.

Melanie
Oh, thank you Kerry! I can't stop smiling at all she's experiencing right now! That separation between heaven and earth feels so thin to me just now...

I loved my Grandma, too, as one of my favorite people, we had a special bond since I was very little. I spent more time with her than any of the other grandchildren...

Oh, my grandma LOVED coffee... she taught me how to drink it; lots of cream and sugar!

I miss my grandmother too..that is who I always think of when I think of going to heaven. I am so sorry for you loss, Melanie, but you certainly have the right view. I have no doubt you will be seeing her soon.

Melanie

Well, then I bet mine made her one of her amazing coffee cakes! I'll see if I can find the recipe for you. & YES, Scott... we're recipe trading.

Hang in there, lil sis! We'll get to see our grandmothers and other loved ones so very soon, I just know it.

BTW, you look so young to have such a mature outlook on your heavenly future. What a blessing you are to me, an old timer! Lovya lots, girl!

Dear Melanie, so sorry for your lost! I pray that the Lord may transfer your hurt and sufferings for your beloved grandma into His joy into your life, knowing she is all happy enjoying and exploring heaven right now and knowing she will see you again and then it will be for eternity! I'm sure she is arranging the coffee already in your lovely heavenly home!
May the Lord give you His peace and comfort in these days like only He can, with much love

Email: jan.sabrina@pandora.be

Charity, Dee, Rhonda, Carlee, Sabrina,

You all just bless me so much- thank you for your prayers, I truly feel the peace and love of the Lord today.

My mom asked me to post my grandma's favorite gospel song!

Melanie I just want to add my thoughts and hugs as well with all the others! What a wonderful beautiful fact that your family circle will not be broken and you will see your beloved grandma again and soon! It's at times like these that we realise the power and the truth of the Christian faith.

Today I got an email at work to say a young lady only in her twenties I think, had died. I didn't know her except as the name of someone who worked in a nearby office. But she was young! And who knows if she was saved! And I just thought, as death had intruded into the ordinariness of the working day, what else matters really except Jesus Christ and His resurrection with the Glorious Hope that we have in Him? What else really matters when all's said and done?
love and hugs
Ditta

Oh, Thank you, Sweet Ditta!

Yes, you are right: NOTHING else matters in all this world, just this one thing: Do you know Jesus? Do you know the Light of the World?

Ditta, thank you for your kind words and I am glad you posted, cause I was thinking about you specifically when I posted the above song for my grandma. I hope it blesses you!

I was diagnosed with a very serious illness when I was in my twenties, so I know how facing death at an early age affects the way people look at life and eternity. I pray that young girl found salvation in the Prince of Peace!

Love ya!
Melanie

Melanie, I am so sorry too that you have lost your grandmother, and at the same time know that you can rejoice that she is with the Lord.

My grandmother also taught me how to drink coffee! She had an old percolator coffe maker and I used to sit at her table and watch that thing perk. It was the social event of the day back then to sit down and have a cup of coffee!! I used to pile in the cream and sugar too!

We have such a wonderful reunion to look forward to!

I will be praying for you and your family in this time. God bless you Melanie hugs to you and your boys.

Melanie,

I pray that you and your family are comforted. It is hard to say goodbye to the ones you love, but tomorrow may be the day we all go home and you will see your family members again. I pray strength for you and that you will feel God's comforting hand upon you.

Love...........Lynn

Email: ljpoohbunny@insightbb.com

My Dear Sister Melanie, I too have prayed and agreed with your sisters and brothers here for you to receive the Peace that passes ALL Understanding for your and yours...God Bless You my Dear "LilSis".

What A Reunion We ALL have to look forward very soon.

Email: jpcarr@att.net

dear Melanie,

I am praying for you and your family at this time. Just think how happy your grandmom is to be with her Saviour! Can you just see her smile?! She has joined the cloud of witnesses to cheer you and the rest of us on for the final leg of this race!

Love and Prayers for you and your family,
Patti

Dear Melissa, Lynn, Joseph and Patti,

Thank you for your prayers and support; I love you all!

Christian Glitter Graphics
Glitter Graphics ::: Glitterboom.com

Melanie, I'm so sorry for your loss. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. God bless you.

Praying for you Melanie

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com