Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
David Rockefeller and the Building of the Third Temple

Fair use for discussion and educational purposes.

Kinti Mining Lmtd.'s (KMLD) Announces Supriem David Rockefeller and the Rebuilding of the 3rd Jewish Temple in Addition to Frank Love Commencing the "Temple Now Project"
Marketwire
January 29, 2010: 12:01 AM ET

Kinti Holdings Group (KMLD) (OTCBB: KMLD) President, Frank Love, and Director Supriem David Rockefeller, states the following, "Kinti Holdings will be raising funds to go towards building the third Temple in Jerusalem in strict coordinance with The Temple Institute, Rabbi Hiam Richman and The Palestinian National Interest Committee (PNIC) and supporting Husam Bajis for President of Palestine. Prince Husam Bajis and the PNIC support our mission to build the Temple and to create a One Israel-Palestine state.

About Kinti Holdings Group. We are a division of Kinti Mining Lmtd. that is publicly traded under ticker symbol (KMLD). Our corporation has 50 Million shares Authorized, issued and outstanding, with approximately 80% being held tight within the corporation and its friendly stakeholders.

Please visit our website (www.kintimining.webs.com) for our disclaimer and links to the "Temple Now Project" and Temple Institute.

Contacts:
Kinti Holdings Group
Frank Love
President
kintimining@gmail.com
www.kintimining.webs.com

Email: ljpoohbunny@insightbb.com

Re: David Rockefeller and the Building of the Third Temple

Lynn
Fair use for discussion and educational purposes.

Kinti Mining Lmtd.'s (KMLD) Announces Supriem David Rockefeller and the Rebuilding of the 3rd Jewish Temple in Addition to Frank Love Commencing the "Temple Now Project"
Marketwire
January 29, 2010: 12:01 AM ET

Kinti Holdings Group (KMLD) (OTCBB: KMLD) President, Frank Love, and Director Supriem David Rockefeller, states the following, "Kinti Holdings will be raising funds to go towards building the third Temple in Jerusalem in strict coordinance with The Temple Institute, Rabbi Hiam Richman and The Palestinian National Interest Committee (PNIC) and supporting Husam Bajis for President of Palestine. Prince Husam Bajis and the PNIC support our mission to build the Temple and to create a One Israel-Palestine state.

About Kinti Holdings Group. We are a division of Kinti Mining Lmtd. that is publicly traded under ticker symbol (KMLD). Our corporation has 50 Million shares Authorized, issued and outstanding, with approximately 80% being held tight within the corporation and its friendly stakeholders.

Please visit our website (www.kintimining.webs.com) for our disclaimer and links to the "Temple Now Project" and Temple Institute.

Contacts:
Kinti Holdings Group
Frank Love
President
kintimining@gmail.com
www.kintimining.webs.com

Thank you Lynn for this timely piece.

I thought it was interesting that this article didn't say, looking into, could be, maybe, considering the possibility of raising funds....it states, "Kinti Holdings WILL BE raising funds...."

Email: jpcarr@att.net

The Rothschild bankers built the Justice Building in Jerusalem right across from the Knesset building. JIt is a like a masonic dream with all the symbolism. Now the Rockefellers are building the 3rd Temple. Both are key players, actually leading figures of the new world order groups - especially the Bilderbergers, World Bank, etc.

Looks like now that they have consolidated Europe into a single entity (Revived Roman Empire) and created the seat for their coming god (president of EU), they are now on the next to final step - building the temple where he will enthrone himself as god. Very interesting. Can the trumpets sounding be very far off. Doesn't look like it.

THANKS LYNN! A HUGE THANKS! This is an enormously signficant sign of the Lord's return for us.

Here is the article from Jerry Golden's website on what he found out about the Justice Building in Jerusalem -the new world order intent beneath the surface of this thing. Great pictures - fasten your seatbelts this is shocking. It shows how much the antichrist spirit is involved in Israel and how much satan wants to rip this piece of real estate out of God's hands. Can someone make this clickable?

http://www.goldenisraelreport.com/EvilRoots.htm

Texas Sue
The Rothschild bankers built the Justice Building in Jerusalem right across from the Knesset building. JIt is a like a masonic dream with all the symbolism. Now the Rockefellers are building the 3rd Temple. Both are key players, actually leading figures of the new world order groups - especially the Bilderbergers, World Bank, etc.

Looks like now that they have consolidated Europe into a single entity (Revived Roman Empire) and created the seat for their coming god (president of EU), they are now on the next to final step - building the temple where he will enthrone himself as god. Very interesting. Can the trumpets sounding be very far off. Doesn't look like it.

THANKS LYNN! A HUGE THANKS! This is an enormously signficant sign of the Lord's return for us.

Here is the article from Jerry Golden's website on what he found out about the Justice Building in Jerusalem -the new world order intent beneath the surface of this thing. Great pictures - fasten your seatbelts this is shocking. It shows how much the antichrist spirit is involved in Israel and how much satan wants to rip this piece of real estate out of God's hands. Can someone make this clickable?

http://www.goldenisraelreport.com/EvilRoots.htm

Thank you Texas Sue and here you go Sis...I believe I'll check this site out.

Lynn and Texas Sue...I'm in the process of reading the Golden Report and when I got to the below sentence of this article I was immediately reminded of Scott's post from yesterday "PU!!! I Smell A WAR In The Air!!! February Has To Be A Stinker If The Tribulation Starts In March!" where he said, "I think there are signs of a major scale war brewing now for February 2010 with the 11th date of Iran going for a possible power punch on Israel; before the jewish nation strikes first!!!" http://pub48.bravenet.com/forum/static/show.php?usernum=4086901292&frmid=13&msgid=924588&cmd=show

From the Golden Report

"But before He will return this world will have to get in such bad shape that the anti-Christ can be accepted by most as the savior who can bring peace and order to the world."

NOTICE!!! THE DATE OF THE GOLDEN REPORT AND CONSIDER IT'S RELATION FOR THIS YEAR

From and including: Tuesday, November 9, 2004
To and including: Monday, March 29, 2010

It is 1967 days from the start date to the end date, end date included

WHAT BIG EVENT HAPPENED IN JERUSALEM IN 1967 ???

Or 5 years, 4 months, 21 days including the end date

Alternative time units
1967 days can be converted to one of these units:
•169,948,800 seconds
•2,832,480 minutes
•47,208 hours
•281 weeks PRECISELY AND EXACTLY

281 mirrored is 182

The word rapture in Hebrew is אקסטזה...translated Ecstasy.
The numerical value of this word is 182. This is from my post this morning...http://pub48.bravenet.com/forum/static/show.php?usernum=4086901292&frmid=13&msgid=924808&cmd=show

ALL THIS APPEARS REAL CLOSE...

Joseph thanks for making the article link "clickable". You have done a great job figuring out the numerical value of these things. WOW, I have to say I am very impressed.

What did you think of Jerry Golden's report on the Justice Building? Eye-opening isn't it? The wheels are turning whether it is obvious on the surface of things or not.

Texas Sue
Joseph thanks for making the article link "clickable". You have done a great job figuring out the numerical value of these things. WOW, I have to say I am very impressed.

What did you think of Jerry Golden's report on the Justice Building? Eye-opening isn't it? The wheels are turning whether it is obvious on the surface of things or not.

I thought it WAS RIGHT ON AND, AWESOME if you will.

God Bless his heart for writing this information on 119-2004, and thanks again for bringing this to the fore front...Good job finding this JEWEL.

Joseph,

As you probably know, Jerry is right there in Israel. He is a Messianic Jew and has a son in the IDF in Israel. He put himself at great risk to expose the work of the illuminati in the building of this Supreme Court building in Jerusalem. They like to keep their involvement covert and do not like scrutiny. Pray for this brother and his family!

Texas Sue I will be praying for Jerry and his family.

I really enjoy reading his newsletters in days past...Thank You Sis

Texas Sue you are RIGHT ON about the Rockefellers/Rothchilds....I might also add...Keep a close eye on Silvio Berlesconi of Italy. He is a freemason and recently Israel as called him the "CLosest friend that Israel has internationally" (hmmm where is USA)..amongst other accolades. I think its the timing that has me watching him. He has in past condemned Israel and He is telling them to freeze settlements on land that "WILL BE" given to the Palestinians in the peace plan...His words do not leave room for doubt about that. He also wants Israel to join the EU....again timing is much more than a coincidence.

Email: iampriceles@aol.com

Wow !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great news article Lynn.
Thanks for posting this.

Tearose,

That is interesting regarding Berscolini in Italy. He is not really in the spotlight but here he is negotiating with Israel.

Italy is also Irans biggest European trading partner

ybiC Paul

Your right Paul. Berlusconi is also very close friends with Putin of Russia and they have an agreement concerning the gas pipeline Russia is building...so he is definetly someone to watch what he does next.

Email: iampriceles@aol.com

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com