And in your sins you will surely die.

Why is it so hard to humble the heart?
Why must selfishness rear its head?
Jesus died on The Cross to free us from sin,
So that we may live sanctified instead.

But that Gift is often refused,
The unremorseful taunt it with utter derision,
In their arrogant pride they reject their Saviour,
While remaining haughty in their dreadful decision.

Why would anybody look to Heaven,
And then disregard that blissful CHOICE?
The time of assessment is now upon us,
God bless those who hear His Voice!

The Bride will soon be at the Banquet,
We will be joined by our Christian friends;
Jesus will consummate our marriage,
IN A PARADISE THAT NEVER ENDS!!!

May those that sit on the fence realize that there isn't much time left to play around with their eternal salvation. May the Spirit convict them today so that they are headed in the Right direction.

God bless you all!

Humbly

Re: THE CHOICE

Why waste your time on ephemeral treasures!!! What a way to say it Humble!!
That describes the junk in our lives that is only good long enough to hold up to the wind so that it can be blown away!!!

Humbly if you are like me then this world's accalades and honors means no more than the proverbial foot shoved up the back end with a tar like honey glaze on the pant leg!!!

Humbly I would not be surprised to see this poem hanging up in the hallway of the New Jerusalem Institute in Heaven during the 1,000 year millenium!

Humbly, When I read this I thought that you should email this to Bill O'Reilly and maybe a few others at FOX!! I think that somebody is going to wake up at some point and maybe will do a news story about the talk of the rapture!

Great poem!! I loved the rapture heist line!

Scott:
I'm with you pal -- the "accolades and honors" of this world mean nothing to me anymore. I just uncoil from my cocoon long enough to go to work and then I coil up again after the family is done with dinner. Come quickly Lord!!

Melissa:
If only the unsaved (that have heard the Word) cared to be saved -- by they have shown that they don't. It seems that only those that are innocently ignorant are the only ones left that are open-minded. We must pray for them.

Humbly

Another powerful message, H.I.

Wow I agree Melissa!!

H.I. what if Glenn Beck would read and share your spirit-inspiring poem of last day warnings on TV. Who knows how many would be awakened to conviction and salvation in Jesus.

Humbly, The Spirit of the LORD knows how powerful your message is for such a time as this.

Humbly some times I stay in bed longer because it makes the day go faster!!!!

I will not be able to do this anymore after my house goes back up on the market on Feb. 6th!!!

I will have to keep going back and forth to get it ready for potential buyers!!!

Lord Jesus make it sell soon!!!

Donna maybe someone can fax or email this poem to Glen Beck!!

Humbly the most he would do is read it over the airways!!! And bless millions!!

Scott, H.I. needs to give us the green light to do that. It's worth at least an e-mail to Glenn Beck, isn't, H.I.

Humbly, This poem is a great warning poem that could scare some people straight! I think a lot of times people think they have time and just want to waller in their own stuff and make a decision for the Lord when they feel it is a good time.

I know that I have been jolted at times in the past by a good scary tract!

Thanks for sharing your poems with us!

Scott:
I know how hard, and how much work it is to sell a house. Let us pray that the Lord comes before you have to go through all that again. I love you pal!!

Donna and Melissa:
Anything that I write can be sent to whomever. The Holy Spirit actually writes it, so HE must have a purpose. We can only pray that the last sinner finally comes to accept Jesus so that we're finally out of here.

Humbly

Humbly, That is great!! I am going to send this around! Thanks

P.S.

My prayer is that the Holy Spirit will water every seed that has been planted or watered by the Soldiers of Christ!!

Rock on Christian Soldiers!!!

Humbly

Humbly, just when I think you've written my favorite one, you go and do it again!

I ditto that prayer, Humbly . . . As sons and daughters agreeing in intercession and praise to our God . . who but the Lord knows forever the rippling effects such witnesses speak . . for Christ's glory every time . . . our Lord never forgets . . .

HUMBLY IRRELEVANT,

I truly loved, loved, loved your powerful poem. If that strong message from the Lord does not wake up the the people than I do not know what else will.

You said:

May those that sit on the fence realize that there isn't much time left to play around with their eternal salvation. May the Spirit convict them today so that they are headed in the Right direction.

AMEN!!!

THE FINAL HOUR

HEAVEN OR HELL? IT IS YOUR CHOICE!!

Dear Brothers & Sisters:
I want out of here just as much as you do! I humbly ask that we especially pray for the teens & twenty-something generations who have grown up watching television programs & listening to music that is decaying at just the right pace to de-sensitize their minds and blind their eyes to the Truth. As a parent & teacher, I see many young adults who as high school students were at church & youth group services everytime the doors were open. They were being fed & begging for more of the Word of God. I see those same teenagers as young adults today struggling in the muck & mire of the world, as they search for happiness in the filth.

I apologize if this thread is not the appropriate place for this post, but HI's poem was so good, this is what was brought out of my heart.

Thank you all.

YSiC,
Patti Day

I agree Patti Day.

I've only been out of high school over 2 years,graduated May 2011. And what those college age [and I'm sure it's much worse for the younger ones now] have went through...

The music for ex. is nothing short of demonic. Most of the lyrics you can't even understand. It seems like not much is labled "cool" music anymore unless it deals with sex,drugs,money or some vile thing. I had to put up with that when I was in school,starting in junior high [later on it was played on the bus. Thankfully though I had a CD player eventually.It wasa total living nightmare when the batteries died.] I think that music has some kind of controlling power.

I remember in I think both 7th grade band and 8th grade music [I know he played it in both classes not sure if he asked who liked the music in just 7th or 8th though]. Anyways,whichever class it was,Mr. F. [taught both classes] asked us who didn't like the music. I was so terrified I was going to get beat up for saying I didn't like it. So, I kept my mouth shut and suffered through it.

In 8th grade I was into a deep suicidal depression. The music on the bus made me even worse [thankfully I did have a CD player but it still got through because the music was loud. Not screetching loud but too loud for me]. It's by God's Grace I don't always hear words correctly. For I thought words in a song said "So excidal". No, it said "suicidal..."

If I would have heard that correctly while wanting to kill myself [actually I did try to kill myself on the bus atleast once. I put my head on the glass window hoping the bus driver would come to a sudden stop...]than I don't think I'd be here right now. Because if I would have been encouraged by a song to kill myself I probably would have tried until I suceeded [that's how bad it was for me]. And with as bad as that music was on the bus [You see at times I was ok and wasn't thinking about suicide. But once certain songs would come on it would trigger something in me to want to kill myself]. It got so bad I wanted to hear the music so my depression would worsen.

Music later on would still cause me to have dread,feel trapped,stuff like that. I noticed certain songs triggered it.

I know atleast once I heard a song on t.v. It was like it wasn't even me [I think it was before Jesus saved me but I was I'm pretty sure in high school]...I had a pink dinosaur taradactal toy and threw it. I couldn't control my anger. Whatever song it was made me so angry.

I remember [I think it was ether 9th or 10th grade] some mothers complained about the music on the bus. It got taken off the rest of the year. Someone wanted to know if I did it. Thankfully someone spoke up and said I didn't since I had a CD player. A boy wanted to get a petition to get the music back on.

There's so much other stuff that has youth entrapped. Like in 10th grade I remember there was a play about a guy selling his soul to the Devil for a Yankee's game. I remember when someone came in to tell us in class about it a boy shouted out "Cool!"

HI, That said it all. Excellent and I really enjoyed that. You hit the nail on the head. Thanks for posting that. God Bless you!

Beautiful words Humbly!

Humbly, may I post this on FB if I give you the credit for writing this? Do I use Humblehorse or your real name?

This is a beautiful poem. Thank you!

Email: rbmomof4@yahoo.com

I could be wrong, but I think Humblehorse and Humbly Irrelevent are two different posters. I saw something on some website once talking smack about RITAN from a person who said their name was Humbly Irrelevant....so I'm gonna assume that this person is no longer a member and will not be answering your question (but I could be wrong).

Email: ryadon@ymail.com

Sparkles ~~ you're right~

Donna
Sparkles ~~ you're right~

Thank you "High Priestess".....BHAHAHAHAHA (okay, I'm sorry but I really could NOT resist!).

All we can do when we take a beating is laugh about it, right? :D

Email: ryadon@ymail.com

and ~~through it all ~~ RITA remains blessed with Humbly's rich gift of poetry for the glory of our Lord ~~

Sparkles>> "I could be wrong, but I think Humblehorse and Humbly Irrelevent are two different posters. I saw something on some website once talking smack about RITAN from a person who said their name was Humbly Irrelevant....so I'm gonna assume that this person is no longer a member and will not be answering your question (but I could be wrong)."

Well, I guess that just goes to show that you can never really know. Why not just leave and not say anything about another site? I don't get that. Is it someone who hijacked that name?

Getting in at the tail end here, that was a beautiful poem whoever
it is that wrote it. is this a new post? or an old one that was
brought to the forefront.?

Oh NEVER MIND!! IT'S FROM 2010...GOT IT.

LOL...okay...someone who's bashing us here wrote a beautiful poem. Is that what's going on? There must be some bad blood with someone on here...hahahaha

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com