<>
Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Scott's UFOs have exceeded my expectations!

Here they are, folks:

Re: Scott's UFOs have exceeded my expectations!

Last two photos enlarged:

Charity how do you like my photos!!!

I did not really think that they would be very much to look at with the quality and all the faxing technology!

But I do agree with you Charity that emailing is the way to go!!!!

It is what it is folks!!!!

I think it's really cool how you can see the terrain looking like it's kicking up dust in that last picture. Looks like a wide area is affected. Too bad it didn't get on a video camera...

Thanks for sharing, Scott!!!

Charity thanks again for posting these pictures for our wonderful members!!

Charity there is a video of this out there on PBS!!!

It turns out that someone who was documenting this site possible the special operations unit had taken a video of the landing area; because this guard had told me about what they did and saw at the landing area!!!

Down in this country they had put it on a PBS station and the officials were trying to stop it from being televised!!

I have a document that just says that it was video tapeed! Not the object but just the landing sight area where the special opts were checking out!!

The object was estimated to be about 25 feet in diameter and 15 feet tall!!!

That is according to where the camera was stationed on a hill and judging the distance the object was from the camera in this valley below!!!!

Maybe one day we might see this film come out into the open!!!!

But until then we'll all just get back to the regular business of winning souls on the internet GOSPEL SHIP!

Good job Charity! Scott, those pics are pretty cool! Sure does make one wonder what's going on up in those skies. Can't wait till we find out! Hey Scott, if you don't post for a few days, I'm gonna assume the PTB gotcha!

Email: DiChapman1@aol.com

Thank you Charity for posting Scott's excellent photos.

I really appreciate you doing this for Special Agent Scott, of RITA Cross Files Special Investigative Section 888.

My Dear Brother Scott, thank you for sharing these pictures....Hosh-Ma-Gosh- Means WOW that there is breath taking and shaking like a polaroid picture!

And, Whattoozy-Maloosey- Means if it shakes and rattles your cage then it totally rips my floor boards apart!

When that "thing" started spinning up you can tell a noticeable difference in the photos.

NO DOUBT..You DA-MAN!!!

Maybe someone has already done the following with the pictures.

When I right click on the pictures I can receive a glass icon to make the picture just a little bit bigger for my viewing enjoyment.

Email: jpcarr@att.net

Could be my fair beauty Diane, that the one who is now replying back to you has been replaced with a substitude alien pod!!!!

"I'm just sayin"!!!!!!!!

Scott - WoW! Those pictures are SCARY!! J.R. Church and Gary had a good show not long ago about UFOs and aliens being demons - good show! Love you little brother! Your sister in Christ, Ms. Victor

WoW! Joseph leave it to you to open up other dimentions in the present state of the world!

I tell ya my friend that magnifying thingy was put up to 400% on my library computer and did I see a whole lot of detail especially with the craft in the field that was shooting some kind of jets out the bottom of it!!

I got more detail on the computer then I did when I had them enlarged at the video shop!!!

I am seeing things that I did not notice before!!

That was a great idea Joe!!! Way to Go!!! See ya at the Alamo!!

Scott do be careful hon won't you not to get into this stuff too much as we're basically looking at demons if we're looking at this whole area (I'm sure you know about Chuck Missler's and other's teachings) - sorry to sound like a nag but having been around a bit of spiritual poison in my life I'm super-careful now.
your sis
Ditta

Ditta I have already gotten my clothes laundryed in this area!!!

This is not demons I have here!! This is something that the government has manufactured I am sure!!! I could be wrong but it looks like these craft are more likely some secret project that our military is conducting or some joint governments are in on!!!

I went through all this UFO subject for years before I became a christian!!

I just persue it whenever there is a chance that something breaks that might be totally human in origin and not supernatural!!!

Ditta!!! Make sure you keep your shutters closed tightly tonight and don't let the aliens bite your patunias in the pale moon light!!! Just funnin' with ya!!!!

Believe you me Ditta I am well grounded into the right light socket I just have a few loose wires!!! Hee! Hee!

Have a wonderful day Ditta!!! I need to remember you in my prayers more!! I am trying to keep everybody in my prayer closet but sometimes I forget names if people don't post often!!!

I am going to be fasting again for some special requests so I will keep you on my list even if you haven't any urgent requests!!

Hey Scott bro I know you're funny ha-ha and not funny-peculiar and that you're solid in the Lord, I know that but it's just I get a bit jumpy around that subject so sorry to sound a bit paranoid. I don't even like my kiddy watching Power Rangers although I'm ok with her watching Adam West as Superman and when she tells me Superman's an alien I have to go away and think about that one. Thank you for your prayers though as it's funny but last night during the night I experienced one of those "can't move, presence in the room" episodes don't know if y'all have ever experienced it. I just scream out Jesus in my mind and whatever it is whether spiritual thing, dream or product of too much pizza the night before, goes. Last night it happened big-time though so maybe you're right about the petunia-thing!
your sis
Ditta

Ditta I think from my own experience it may be a hidden fear you have and I had in the past that keeps one from facing the unknown and looking at it without shying away from the denison's of the dark!!!!

This fear is the same fear that make people avoid certain subjects or feel uneasy when certain people are in the room who may need to here the truth or see the light!!!

These are just our lttle fears about the unknown!!
The bible says that we should expose the works of darkness and not shy away from seeking the truth about what may be behind some things that others may be uncomfortable with!

We are told to expose the works of the darkness but stay in our safety zone of the Holy Spirit while unmasking these powers that be!!!!

My disclosesure was done just to let the cat out of the bag on what might be going on with some secret governments!!!

It may not at all involve alien technology at all!!

Just man's atempt to control the environment by manipulating the forces of nature for their own advantage!!!

Ditta you are a very spiritual and sensative saint!!

God has raised you up to be like a warning beacon to others who may be less strong in the Lord; and to admonish them from getting trapped in real big snares of the devil!

You have a great ministry my friend and I love to see you trying it out on me!!! Hee! Hee!

Thanks Scott and I think it's also that for the last several years I've been - had to be in this day and age - so much in fight and flight mode regarding all the Harry Potter-type stuff being thrown at my little daughter on the TV and at school. Don't know if you saw the film Water Boy with Adam Sandler but my hubby says I'm like his mom always saying everything in this world's "the Devil!". What I say to him though is that sometimes it is! Also because I was wandering around all these dark, blind spiritual places before the Lord got ahold of me that it's a touchy area for me. Now if you'll excuse me I'm going downstairs and preach to the only one here who'll listen to me which is our goldfish.
your sis Dit

That's funny Ditta!! Them goldfish know how to listen! They just can't wait to see those snowflakes of food falling into the watertank when your hand gives that food shaker a good shake!!!

What would we do my friend if we didn't have little helper and comfort pets to get us through the difficult times in our life!! It would just be a little tougher!!! We would still make it through but these wonderful pets sure know how to soften the blow!!!

Scott that's so true. We're hoping to adopt a retired racing greyhound soon - beautiful hounds bred to race and then often discarded when they stop making money. They're quite easy to keep in an apartment or small house though, surprisingly enough as they're all pooped out from racing by the time you adopt them and they mostly just want to hog the couch.

Ditta I wonder about these beautifully strong dogs and their special toned muscles; if they are retired from racing and they don't keep in good shape could their muscles atropy! or could their muscles break down and become weakened if kept as an indoor pet?

Scott I'm not sure - I'm researching the breed at the moment by reading Retired Racing Greyhounds for Dummies which really gives the whole picture very clearly. Apparently they need two walks a day but they don't have to be long walks. You can't let them off the lead like other dogs because they're bred to shoot off like a rocket and you probably wouldn't see them again! So to let them run free which I think is essential you need to take them to an enclosed field where they can do what they do best but they can't disappear. They don't have much stamina and are bred to exercise a lot for very short periods of time. There's a lot of surprises with the breed apparently!

DITTA! I would place my BET on them that you would have fun learning their behavior and ways!!!

Good success with this breed if you make them your choice!!

In that one pic it looks like Barney is floating in the sky....are these black and white? I wonder if that thing is really purple :)

No I know you are talking about the shiny object below Barney :)

Joyful Susan that is very funny but true!!! You are right that dark patch in the sky looks like Barney the dino with his tail in the upper left and his head at the upper lower right!

Actually Joyful Susan that dark patch is the background mountain range with a cloud bank obscuring its full outline!!! The clouds are surrounding this dark patch of the mountain!!!

But it is nice to see you have a funny sense of humor!!!

I KNEW that purple Barney was evil! He always gave me the creeps! Now I know why - he came out of the evil space ship!

Beam me up Scotty! (I just bet you've NEVER heard that one before bro!)

Diane I am not sure I have heard of that one before!!

It is a BUTE!!

For the love of saint Tresea of Asis what dinosaur is the color purple?!!!

LOL, uh you know, Barney the purple kiddy show dinosaur that sings "I love you, you love me, we're all one big happy family" - or some stupid thing to that effect.

It's a tv show character that those of us with kids are tortured with. Part of the penance of parenthood.

I always thought he was creepy and didn't want my daughter watching him!

Diane I think that is very funny that you would say "The Penance of Parenthood"!!

It just makes me want to stay in my unrepentant singleness!!!!! Hardy -Har-Har! O look everybody I just captured a fire fly in a mason jar!!! My mistake it's just the reflection in the glass of a headlight on a distant car!

Hey jumping in here about kids' TV programs that make you want to climb the walls, I have an annoyance-score of 1 - 10 depending on how squeaky, loud and brightly-colored they are and how much they fray your nerves! So for instance I would put Barney the dinosaur at about 6 out of 10 for annoyance factor because it's not that squeaky. One of the worst ones is from Australia (g'day Paul Aussie no offence mate!) called would you believe it Bananas In Pyjamas. The main - in fact the only - characters in it are, you guessed it, bananas in pyjamas and they all sing this song it called you guessed it Bananas In Pyjamas with Aussie accents that make it sound even squeakier and more annoying somehow (g'day again Paul!). I really thought a couple of times back when that I would lose my mind if my daughter watched that video again. (it wasn't just one TV program as she loved it so much we had to sit through several episodes on one tape.) One 'sixties retro one that I liked because it was retro but then was a bit unsure about because of its very high squeakiness factor was The Brady Bunch for older kids. I love the retro-ness of it, the fact that there are two parents male and female and the lovely retro kitchen and lounge decor but the theme tune got to me after a while because we have the whole DVD set and the theme tune plays both before and after each episode so you can imagine if you play the whole DVD which we usually did, it sends you screaming up the walls after a while. Anything but anything though is better than the squeakiest TV show in the universe which has an annoyance rating of 10 out of 10 and which I don't know if you had/have in the States and that is a show for little kids called the Teletubbies. If you don't have it over there, just be thankful that America has been spared.
love
Ditta

Ditta I think I will google this Bananas in Pajamas just to do a little investigative research!!

That is just a very funny name for a kids show!!!

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com