Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Standin' in the need of prayer...

Hi guys, I was resisting posting this request...so many others for y'all to be praying for...but I do need to humbly ask for y'alls prayers.

My pain levels have been increasing exponentially. It's getting pretty severe, so that it's hard to walk around much. Difficult to take care of the girls. My back and legs are constantly throbbing (regardless what position I'm in), and it just... gets...very...old.

I'm heading to bed now.

Thanks so much. I love you all so much!

Re: Standin' in the need of prayer...

Charity I am sorry you are in pain...I will pray for you and continue to lift you up everytime I think about you....

There my be so much that I do not know about some of you here...it breaks my heart to hear that you are in pain...praying..

gosh corrected my typos....

Charity,

I am praying that God is going to lead you to a natural means of curing this fibromyalgia and that it is gone forever. There is a root to this. It reminds me of John the Baptist saying, "now the ax is laid to the root of the tree". There is a root cause and Holy Spirit even now reveal this to Charity so that it can be dealt with once and for all. Lay the ax to the root of this problem and remove it in Jesus name.

Oh good now I know what to pray for... I will call my church too.

Bless you, sisters!!!

G'night & sweet dreams.

Charity we are praying and believing. Our God can do anything. I thank Him because it is already done for you. Peace and blessings to you.

Hello Charity,

11 months ago My back was in terrible pain.

I asked God for help and got on the net, googled back pain, and a remedy of calcium came up.

I went to a large food chain here in Canada and found a chewable form, like tums, cost about 8 dollars a month. it is Swiss brand, white bottle, blue top, also seen it at Walmart.

Took four a day for about a week, and then two a day, and now I have tons of energy and no pain.

I also asked God for info about when He is coming, because He said in the end times people would dream dreams and have visions.

That is what lead me to this site, it kind of reminds me of an egg hunt, ask from Him and then go seek it, it will surprise you, what you ask for, is out there, I am sure this is how the mustard seed grows.

As a side note, those pictures of your daughter look like two blue moons rising. A-MAZING!

Every morning before my hand hits the doorknob to go to work, I ask the Lord to protect and bless and provide for my four children and RITA, and any other request, I will not go out that door until I ask for mine and important needs.

It is much easier to go through hard things when you have small children who need your constant attention.

What a joy it is for us to see your children, thank you for sharing, and letting us see into your world.

May the Lord more richly bless ya'll n you'uns.

JR

Email: raymondjerrys@yahoo.ca

Charity, I know the root cause and the natural product you need. I had fibro and it's gone now. I can't put what it is on here - legal reasons. Email me and we can talk. There's hope.

Email: DiChapman1@aol.com

Solid, thanks so much for your prayers of faith!

JR, thank you for the encouragement. Praise the Lord that he led you to the cure for you back pain! That's wonderful. Wow- four kids. What are their ages? I agree with you- kids are a wonderful blessing from the Lord.

Diane....thank you. I've sent you an email.

God bless y'all!!!

COME LORD JESUS.

I stand in agreement and am praying with the rest over prayers over your pain.

YSIC
Brenz

Charity, I'm praying RIGHT NOW! Lovya, dear lil sis!

Charity, I'm holding you up in prayer today. God bless you.

Dear Lord, I pray that You pour out your compassion on Charity right now, and may Your healing power for this fibromyalgia be healed right now in the Name of Jesus. Continue to pour out Your mercy on her, dear Lord, as she is a young mother and needs all of Your strength to take care of her precious ones. I ask that You keep Charity and her beautiful children in good health, and bless her marriage. I ask all of this in Jesus wonderful Name. Amen

Praying for you, little sister! Love you!!!

Brenda, Rhonda, & Diana~...thank you ladies for your prayers! They mean so much to me. Praise the Lord, I was able to sleep last night despite the pain. Thank you Jesus.

Dear "LilSis", I've agreed with our sisters and brothers here for your healing needs and before you know it you'll be back to your "chipper side"

Email: jpcarr@att.net

Lisaleenie, what a beautiful prayer to our Lord. Thanks for lifting me up, sis.
How ya doing?

Love & Hugs...Peace & Blessings to you~

Charity

Oh Joe, I'm still chipper...just usually in pain, too.

I'm still here, hopefully being an encouragement to y'all, and lifting my friends' needs up in prayer ...can't do much else.

Thanks for your prayers, big bro.

Charity
Lisaleenie, what a beautiful prayer to our Lord. Thanks for lifting me up, sis.
How ya doing?

Love & Hugs...Peace & Blessings to you~

Charity

Dear Charity, I'm "hanging in there". LOL!! (If I had a picture of a cat hanging on by the tips of her paws, that would say it all!)

You and me both, Eileen!

Dearest little sister - I am praying for your healing and that it happens soon!! Hate to hear of you being in so much pain!! Wish I was there to cook, clean and help with the babies! Your sister in Christ, Ms. Victor

Dearest Charity . . praying for our God's comfort over you . . you are such a sweetheart, an encourager. We are blessed by your continued inspiration even when you are in pain.

Father, you know every minute of every day, oh, Father and Redeemer and Healer, please send Your strength, and healing over your dear daughter and our loved sister . . cover her in Your refuge, and peace, in the arms of the eternal King and Lord, we pray . . . .

We love you sweet Charity, JESUS loves you . . . .

Lord Jesus we do lift up our little sis Charity to You now and place her in Your arms, Lord, for You to touch her and heal her, taking this condition right away from her never to return oh Lord we pray in Your precious Name, amen. We also pray that she will receive prayer and blessing from her children Lord because out of the mouths of infants You have ordained praise oh Lord Jesus we pray for Charity, Jake and the girls in a foreign land serving You oh Lord we lift them to You and ask You to touch each one of them and anoint each one of them by Your Holy Spirit to unite as one body, father and children to lift up Charity the mother and center of the home for Your divine healing touch we pray in Your Name, amen. We pray that from Charity's complete healing will come great blessings not just for the family but for their extended family of children and staff in the orphanage, in Jesus' Name amen.

Ms. Victor, Donna & Ditta... THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart.

I am blown away by the blessing y'all are to me this morning. Thank you God!

I am feeling better today than I did yesterday.

I'm wondering if the rain and cold might have something to do with the increased pain... sure is strange weather here this week.

Come precious Lord Jesus!!!

Charity- it is hard to add anything to the wonderful prayers of all above, but be sure there are others of us lifting you and your needs up to the One who gave everything for us. May the rest of your day be full of joy and comfort even as you bring joy to those around you.

Dear Charity, I know how you must feel, I have fybromyalgia too and all the rest, oh, so much pain, but I do want to pray for your complete healing:

'Dear Lord Jesus, You said in Your word when 2 or 3 ask something in union, it will be granted to them. So here we are Lord, therefore I ask You for the complete healing of our sis Charity, whom You love so much. Oh Lord, You already carried her pains at the cross, it is finished, so please, I ask You Lord Jesus that Your child may feel Your work at the cross for her. I pray right now every feeling of pain may go away in her body, I pray that Your precious blood may flow through every cell in her body and that it may restore everything, including the function of her muscles. I pray that You will flow her body with Your healthy life cells and she may feel Your touch. In Jesus' Name, Amen.'

Email: jan.sabrina@pandora.be

AMEN! Thank you New Creation, for praying for me.

Sabrina, I knew you had pain too, but didn't know it was fibromyalgia. Hey, here's
a blessing: we both have a constant reminder to pray for each other!

I echo your prayer...

'Dear Lord Jesus, You said in Your word when 2 or 3 ask something in union, it will be granted to them. So here we are Lord, therefore I ask You for the complete healing of our sis Sabrina, whom You love so much. Oh Lord, You already carried her pains at the cross, it is finished, so please, I ask You Lord Jesus that Your child may feel Your work at the cross for her. I pray right now every feeling of pain may go away in her body, I pray that Your precious blood may flow through every cell in Sabrina's body and that it may restore everything, including the function of her muscles. I pray that You will flow her body with Your healthy life cells and she may feel Your touch. In Jesus' Name, Amen.'

Charity and Sabrina, Just wanted to let you both know I am praying for you for healing from the pain that you both experience. So sorry that you have had to endure this. God bless you both. Your sis in Christ Melissa

Thank you both Charity and Melissa for your prayers, I appreciate it a lot! I guess Charity when you bless someone, the blessing comes back to you, like you did with the prayer, I had to think of that I hope you feel better by now.

Guess what y'all? From the day after I had you pray for me, my pain levels have gone WAY DOWN!!! Praise the Lord! I still get shoots of pain, but it hasn't been constant like it was before! I meant to tell y'all about this yesterday.

With fibromyalgia, there's bad days and better days... well, the past few days have been "better days", even though I haven't been getting much sleep and recuperation (due to Arabel not feeling well). Yay, thank you Jesus!!! And I'm so thankful for my RITA prayer-team!

Yay Charity!! I have been meaning to come on here and ask you how you are doing...the next day I called my church and we prayed for you and came against the fibromyalgia ...and then a team of intercessors and prayer warriors prayed for you for 24 hours :)

I am so glad to hear you are feeling better.... I am still praying for you for complete healing.

Thank you Jesus for taking care of Charity and blessing her with supernatual health....

Wow- I am astounded that you would do this! It means so much to me, Joyful Susan! Well you can tell your church that their prayers are most DEFINITELY WORKING!!!

Hallelujah!

COME LORD JESUS!

Charity it is the least I can do..the prayer chain has been going on for over 10 years now..I have forgotten how long...more like 15..I prayed for 4 years on my shift.... we were hit by a tornado that tried to stop the chain...but we kept it going and never stopped...just moved it.

I just knew that if I had them praying you would get relief...any time I can call I will.... anytime any one wants to call from all over they can too....

I am starting to wonder what they are thinking... I keep calling and of course I usually know someone who answers ( they do not give their name though) and I give my name and ask for prayer for someone on here...thank God I have been able to give real names and not user names...lol....like rapture ready or bride of Christ...

Praise the Lord! I'm happy for you Charity, yes, prayers sure do work!

Yes, I am learning JUST how powerful prayer really is!

Praise the Lord!!! We love you, sweet Jesus.

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com