Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Look at this nasa photo, almost looks evil

February 2, 2010: NASA's Hubble Space Telescope has observed a mysterious X-shaped debris pattern and trailing streamers of dust that suggest a head-on collision between two asteroids. Astronomers have long thought that the asteroid belt is being ground down through collisions, but such a smashup has never been seen before.

The object, called P/2010 A2, was discovered by the Lincoln Near-Earth Asteroid Research (LINEAR) sky survey on Jan. 6. At first, astronomers thought it might be a so-called "main belt comet"--a rare case of a comet orbiting in the asteroid belt. Follow-up images taken by Hubble on Jan. 25 and 29, however, revealed a complex X-pattern of filamentary structures near the nucleus:

Story continues @-
http://science.nasa.gov/headlines/y2010/02feb_asteroidcollision.htm?list6979

Re: Look at this nasa photo, almost looks evil

Then again it is a shape of a cross!!!

Interesting!!!!

ybiC Paul

that is crazy the nephilium [the reptiles[come back at the end from planet X another is the dogma star which is also called sirius that is y there is sirius radio and xm radio and notice the mascot the dog with a star ON ITS FACE LOOK UP THESE THING UP ON THE NET THAT PLANET X COMES AROUND EVERY 2500 YEARS THAT PICTURE FREEKT ME OUT

Paul/Aussie
Then again it is a shape of a cross!!!

Interesting!!!!

ybiC Paul

Yeah, and I can't get over how LONGGGGGGG that tail is.

I suppose Hubble couldn't see spirits...:))

Joseph

To me it looks like claws.

Charity
To me it looks like claws.

I was thinking that very thing Charity - that it looked like eagle claws

Eagle Claws:

YEP!!! THAT'S IT - EAGLE CLAWS! Do I remember something about birds of prey feasting on the dead bodies in the war at the end of the trib?

The mains stream news NINEMSM here in Australia news site reports on it- '"LIKE NOTHING WE'VE SEEN": X-shaped space object baffles astronomers!'

!!!!!!!!

Klingon Bird of Prey:

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com