Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
THE REVELATION OF THE SONS OF GOD

Hi Everyone,

Paul wrote,

For by grace you have been saved, through faith..." (Eph.2:8)

The word "grace" in the above passage means "gift"

It means something that is given freely without having to work for it.

What is given freely, in the above passage is Words spoken by the power of the Holy Spirit.

Words spoken by the Holy Spirit originate from the Lord Himself.

For we read,

"So all bore witness to Him, and marveled at the gracious Words which proceeded out of His mouth..." (Luke 4:22)

Again we read,

"You (referring to the Lord) are fairer than the sons of men; Grace is poured upon Your lips; Therefore God has blessed You forever." (Psalms 45:2)

When Words, that originate from the Lord, are spoken by a person, for the first time, the seed of eternal life is planted within his spirit.

He is then said to be saved or born again.

Confession always precedes salvation.

This is why Paul writes,

"...with the mouth confession is made unto salvation." (Rom.10:10)

The confession we make that Jesus Christ is our Lord and God is a free gift.

We make this confession by the power of the Holy Spirit.

This is why Paul writes,

"...no one can say that Jesus is Lord except by the Holy Spirit." (1Cor.12:3)

The very first time we make this confession, our spirit's are saved.

We still, however, dwell in a body of sin.

The spirit is the soul of the body.

The spirit animates and gives life to the body.

The spirit can live independently from the body in heaven.

The body, on the other hand, cannot live on earth without the spirit in it.

The spirit needs the body to function from day to day in the natural realm.

Our spirit's are born of the incorruptible seed of Jesus Christ, our Lord and God.

Because of this our spirit's cannot sin.

They have been created to receive and bring forth from the Lord the righteousness of God.

This is why we should not attribute to the flesh the good deeds we do after we have been born of God.

This is why John writes,

"Whoever has been born of God does not sin, for His (the Lord's) seed remains in him; and he cannot sin, because he has been born of God...Whoever does not practise righteousness is not of God, nor is he who does not love his brother." (1John 3:9,10)

The sins we experience after we are born of God originate in our flesh and blood.

they don't originate in the spirit like in the case of those who are not born of God.

This is why Paul writes,

"For I know that in me (that is, in my flesh) nothing good dwells...Now if I do what I will not to do. It is no longer I who do it, but sin that dwells in me.." (Rom.8:18,20)

As children of God, we need to learn to identify with our spirit's rather than with our flesh.

If we sin after we have been born-again, all we need to do is confess our sin, as we continue to speak the Lord's Word and practise His righteousness.

This will strengthen our spirit's and crucify our flesh at the same time.

For evil spirit's that associate with our flesh are tormented greatly when we speak the Word and practise the righteousness of God.

This is why they continually seek to wrestle control away from our born again spirit's.

This is why Paul writes,

"For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this age, against spiritual hosts of wickedness in heavenly places." (Eph.6:12)

Practising righteousness is not focusing on oneself, as some have suggested, it is actually how we glorify God.

We should seek do do as much as we can!

For this is what the Lord wants us to do.

For we read,

"Every branch in Me that does not bear fruit He takes away, and every branch that bears fruit He prunes, that it may bear more fruit...By this My Father is glorified, that you bear much fruit..." (John15:2,8)

Notice what Paul writes to the Corinthians after explaining the rapture to them.

"Therefore, my beloved brethren, be steadfast, immovable, always abounding in the work of Lord, knowing that your labour is not in vain in the Lord." (1Cor.15:58)

Many may think the works I am referring to here are to do with Church activities, Evangelism and such like.

As much as these are important. These are not primarily what our re born spirit man/woman seeks.

Our spirits seek above every thing else to be an image and likeness of Jesus Christ Himself.

Our re-born spirits seek to become sons of God!

A male is not a complete son of God independent of the female.

Likewise a female is not a complete son of God independent of the male.

A complete son of God consist of a male and female dwelling together in a marriage.

This has always been what the Holy Spirit seeks to bring about in the lives of all the men and women who are born of God.

The reborn male spirit seeks out his own reborn female spirit, so that the image of the Lord can be complete in both of them, together.

This is why, in the Word the male together with his own female are referred to as sons of God.

For we read,

"God sent forth His Son...to redeem those who were under the law, that we might receive the adoption as sons. And because you are sons, God has sent forth the Spirit of His Son into your hearts, crying out, Abba, Father!" (Gal.4:4-6)

Again we read,

"For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, these are the sons of God." (Rom.8:14)

"For the earnest expectation of the creation eagerly waits for the revealing of the sons of God." (Rom.8:19)

The Lord plants the desire for marriage in our hearts in order to conform us to His complete image.

"For whom He foreknew, He also predestined to be conformed to the image of His Son..." (Rom.8:29)

The ability we have to produce children in these natural bodies is changed, in our reborn spirits, into the God-given ability to resurrect or be translated.

In other words, the natural ability we have to produce children is changed, in our reborn spirits, into the ability to produce our own glorified bodies.

This is the reason why our reborn spirits love and desire the institution of marriage, and why the Devil seeks to destroy it.

In marriage a couple are seen by the Lord as a son of God.

We can now better understand the following passage,

"Then some of the Sadducee's, who deny that there is a resurrection, came to Him and asked Him, saying,

"Teacher, Moses wrote to us that if a man's brother dies, having a wife, and he dies without children, his brother should take his wife and raise up offspring for his brother.

"Now there were seven brothers, And the first took a wife, and died without children.

"And the second took her as wife and he died childless.

"Then the third took her, and in like manner the seven also; and they left no children, and died.

"Last of all the woman died also."

Therefore, in the resurrection, whose wife does she become? For all seven had her as wife." (Luke 20:27-33)

The Sadducee's made three wrong assumptions.

One. Regarding this particular law of brothers marrying a wife to continue the family name of the deceased brother.

This law was abolished when the Lord rose from the dead and will definitely not be in force after the resurrection of the saints.

Two. That all life is suspended at death. So that when the resurrection occurs, life continues from were things stopped.

Again this is not true life does go on in Heaven for those who have been born of God.

Three. That the ability to have children remains with all those who experience the resurrection.

Again, this is another wrong assumption. For the ability to produce children dies with the body.

All those who resurrect are not going to marry and produce children to carry on the family name.

The reason being that after the death of each of those brothers, assuming they were all born of God, each one would be seeking to be a complete son of God, in order to attain the resurrection.

Which means the Lord would have provided them with their own wives in heaven before the Day of the resurrection!

The same would apply to the woman, the Lord would have provided her with her own husband.

These eight couples would now be eight sons of God eagerly awaiting the resurrection.

For the ability to produce children is changed into the ability to bring forth their own glorified bodies.

This is why the Lord said,

"The sons of this age marry and are given in marriage.

But those who are counted worthy to attain that age, and the resurrection from the dead, neither marry nor are given in marriage;

"nor can they die anymore, for they are equal to the angels and are sons of God, being sons of the resurrection." (Luke 20:34-36)

This is why adultery is forbidden, for it prevents the reborn spirit from producing his/her own glorified body from the Lord.

This is why Peter writes,

"Beloved, I beg you as sojourners and pilgrims, abstain from fleshly lusts which war against the soul (reborn spirit)" (1Peter 2:11)

Now we can better understand why Paul wrote,

"Now the body is not for sexual immorality but for the Lord (marriage), and the Lord for the body.

And God both raised up the Lord and will also raise us up by His power...flee sexual immorality.

Every sin that a man does is outside the body (that is, doesn't affect the bringing forth of the glorified body)

but he who commits sexual immorality sins against his own (glorified) body." (1Cor.6:13,14,18)

Notice how Paul speaks of adultery, marriage and the resurrection/translation all in the same breath.

Sexual immorality is the only sin that can prevent a born-again christian from receiving a glorified body at the rapture!!!

In the Old testament many of the Jews were allowed to divorce and remarry, many also had more than one wife.

This was allowed because of the hardness of their hearts.

This was not the Lord's best for them.

The unclean state of their marriages, is what prevented many of them from rising from the dead at the resurrection of Jesus Christ.

For we read,

"...and the graves were opened; and many bodies of the saints who had fallen asleep were raised; and coming out of the graves after His resurrection, they went into the holy city and appeared to many." (Matt.27:52,53)

Notice the above verse says many saints, NOT ALL.

Why?

The rest did not attain the resurrection because of the state of their marriages.

I believe that after almost 2000 Years the rest of the saints will attain the resurrection on the Day of First-fruits, which this Year, falls on the 2nd of April 2010!

Babies and children born at this time are truly blessed, for all of them will be adopted by the Lord in the rapture.

We adults, on the other hand, have free will, which we can use to prevent ourselves from being raptured!

If a person is married to an unbeliever, and it's for-seen by the Lord that he/she will reject Christ and receive the mark.

The Lord will provide the raptured saint with a new partner.

If, on the other hand, the Lord foresees that the unbeliever will become born-again, then die for their faith in Him, he/she will be reunited with their spouse, seven Years later at the resurrection of the martyred saints.

The 40 Day Ministry, which some will be appointed for, from the 2nd of April 2010, will ONLY be to those who were not ready, and yet should have been.

My prayer is that all of us here at RITA be found ready when the Lord comes.

Do remain blessed.

Email: olailori777@yahoo.co.uk

Re: THE REVELATION OF THE SONS OF GOD

Interesting. I was reading about this very thing last night....regarding companionship in heaven.

I also agree the rapture will be on FF.

I am curious about the 40 day ministry...exactly why do you think people stay behind for this?

I do think the point you mention about not ALL the saints being raised from their graves is interesting, because I have thought the same thing....that there would be two phases of the dead in Christ rising...in two raptures.

I slightly disagree with what you have written. As I have always accepted that we are a Spirit, we have a soul which is our( mind, will, and emotions). And we live in a body. And after death of the body...our spirit and a soul continue to exist.

This article was helpful for me on the topic of marriages in heaven:

Will There be Marriage in Heaven?
by Rich Deem

Many people want to spend eternity with their spouse in heaven, especially if separated from them through death during their marriage. Although Christian doctrine states that we (Christians) will be together for all eternity, what does it say about our former marriages? Will we be married to each other for eternity in heaven?

The real marriage

A marriage is described in heaven. The "bride" is composed of all believers in Jesus Christ. The "groom" is none other than Jesus Himself. This kind of idea seems okay for women, but tends to make us men a little nervous. I find it difficult to consider myself as a bride. However, the "marriage" to the lamb (Jesus Christ) is obviously a symbol of the unity of believers with Jesus Christ in heaven (Revelation 19:1). We know that it is symbolic, because scripture itself defines it as such:

"Let us rejoice and be glad and give the glory to Him, for the marriage of the Lamb [Jesus] has come and His bride has made herself ready." It was given to her to clothe herself in fine linen, bright and clean; for the fine linen is the righteous acts of the saints. (Revelation 19:8)

The "fine linen" of the bride (body of believers) are the righteous acts of the saints. Obviously, this would make a rather poor covering. The analogy of a wedding is given because it represents the most intimate relationship that we can experience on earth. However, like all earthly examples, it pales in comparison to the kinds of relationships possible in heaven.

What will people be like in heaven?

The Bible says the physical laws will be vastly different in heaven. From this description, it is apparent that our current bodies would not be acceptable in such a place.1 The Bible poses the question, "But someone will say, "How are the dead raised? And with what kind of body do they come?" (1 Corinthians 15:35).

To a certain degree, we will be given some of the characteristics of God in heaven. Without at least the dimensional characteristics of God, we would not be able to see Him, which the Bible says we will do.

Contrary to the Mormon view of heaven, it doesn't seem that people in heaven will be either male or female. Jesus was asked a complicated question about heaven by the Sadducees (a religious sect that did not believe in the resurrection of the dead) that directly leads us to this conclusion. The Sadducees gave a scenario of a woman who married 7 men (sequentially, since they all died prematurely) in her lifetime. They asked whose wife she would be in heaven. Jesus answered:

"You are mistaken, not understanding the Scriptures, or the power of God. "For in the resurrection they neither marry, nor are given in marriage, but are like angels in heaven. (Matthew 22:29-30)

In other words, there will be no marriage or sexual differences among those in heaven, since reproduction is unnecessary. This concept is supported by other biblical verses that indicate that males and females are spiritually equal. The same concept applies to the races. I doubt that there will be racial differences in heaven.

The idea that we will no longer be married is disturbing to some people. Personally, I like to be married. From an earthly perspective, the dissolution of marriage in heaven doesn't sound like a good thing. However, in heaven, we will be "married" to Jesus, who will be our spiritual "husband." If you are not currently a follower of Jesus Christ, you cannot understand what this will be like, and it will probably not have any appeal for you. However, if you have experienced the "highs" of following Jesus as He leads you, you will have a glimpse of how awesome this experience will be. God would not take away something good if He did not replace it with something better. Not only will we be changed, but Paul says that we cannot even imagine the kinds of things God has prepared for us:

But just as it is written, "THINGS WHICH EYE HAS NOT SEEN AND EAR HAS NOT HEARD, AND which HAVE NOT ENTERED THE HEART OF MAN, ALL THAT GOD HAS PREPARED FOR THOSE WHO LOVE HIM." (1 Corinthians 2:9)

Besides receiving a new body, those who enter heaven will be given a new name and will be incapable of committing sin. Therefore, all the problems we have by being mean to each other will be gone. We will be able to enjoy each other's company without the fear of being hurt by anyone.

No need for marriage and children

Jesus made it clear that angels do not marry and have children. He also indicated that we will be like the angels in that regard. God has allowed the human race to increase dramatically in numbers, so that there will be billions of God's people in heaven. There can be no further reproduction in heaven, because it would violate God's principle of free will and voluntary choice. All humans are required to choose to accept God or reject Him. If children were born in heaven, they would have no ability to choose to accept or reject God. This is because there is no allowance for rebellion and sin in heaven. For example, we know that angles do not receive grace, but are condemned on their first act of disobedience to God. Therefore, any children born would be forced to accept God - something God never does. This does not necessarily mean that God is necessarily finished producing spiritual creatures. It is possible that God could create another universe to allow other spiritual creatures the ability to choose God and enter into heaven. However, this is mere speculation.

Although marriage is good and represents the most intimate relationship we can experience on earth, it should not be idolized. If you love your spouse more than God then he/she has become an idol. The most important commandment is to love God "with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your mind." We will be with our loved ones in heaven (for those who believe). However, we will not be married to our spouses, since that relationship will be superseded by our relationship with Jesus, since we will be "married" to Jesus. This is not the description of a sexual relationship, but a description of an intimacy that is only approximated by what exists between a husband and a wife. Marriage on earth is merely a glimpse of the relationship God intends to have with us in heaven. It is the purpose for which we were created. Religion that substitutes marriage and family as an idol in place of God is a false religion.

INSIDE THE GATES OF HEAVEN
CHAPTER 16
THE CHILDREN'S NURSERY CLASS

We go first to the children's nursery within the wall surrounding the Most Holy Place. Here the souls of infants from earth, including premature infants, begin to realize their existence. The infants are put into classes by angels according to their abilities for either music or art or science, etc. Then they are taught the knowledge and skills of Heaven by very patient and loving feminine angels. The infants and their angel teachers live in the Light of God the Father and Jesus the Lamb as this Light shines through this wall and through these rooms on its way to light the City of Heaven. Jesus said of little ones,

"In Heaven their angels do always behold
the face of My Father who is in Heaven."
Matthew 18:10

At an appointed day the angel teachers gather their graduating students to an assembly in a very large room. Here they are addressed by a masculine and feminine being who are companions. Listen as the feminine being speaks to the children:

"Children, we have come to you by the will of Jesus who loved us and gave Himself for us that He might bring us to His beautiful home, the Holy City of God, where you now abide.

"We are from earth as you are, and we have come here to be your spiritual parents and to adopt you as our spiritual children. God your heavenly Father is pleased to have you in His House, and you will not ever have to suffer the things of earth any more.

"Your angel teachers are instructing you in the perfect Law of Liberty, which is the Word of God. And it is to your personal benefit that you apply yourself with all your heart, soul, mind and strength to the understanding of these principles. Let these words of God sink down deep into your intellect, emotions and will that there they may, as seeds, grow into the fruit of the Spirit, to make you sweet, kind, gentle, loving and patient. Then you will be full of praise, worship and adoration to your Divine Creator, and show love to others with lots of hugs and kisses."

These orderly and obedient children take these words as permission to fellowship. So they begin to laugh and to hug and kiss one another. After a minute or so, their adopted spiritual mother says, "Children, save some hugs and kisses for your adopted parents."

Hearing this, the boys and girls flock as a cloud around their spiritual parents who delight themselves with the hugs and kisses of these darling little children with their chubby little arms and sweet innocent countenances.

After every child is hugged and kissed by both adopted parents, the children resume their orderly places. Then their spiritual father says, "Children, Jesus is coming very soon. Follow me and do as I do."

As the words 'follow me' are spoken, the two parents unite as one in the intimacy of Perfection because this is the requirement for standing in the presence of God. The parent instructor now faces away from the children and toward a bright object approaching from a great distance. The parent instructor then lays down his beautiful jeweled crown in front of him. Seeing all this, the children, who are trying to follow instructions, are a little perplexed at not being able to unite as their parents did; neither do they have crowns to lay before them. So when the parent instructor raises his hands in worship, the children are relieved and happy to at least be able to raise their hands.

The approaching Light is Jesus, followed by a multitude of heavenly beings. Jesus comes into view at an elevation which enables everyone to see Him clearly. He is seated on a golden and elaborate but conveniently-sized chair. His attendants are standing on space around Him.

Jesus then says, "Let the little children come to Me."

Immediately the parent says, "Children, come to Jesus," and then he proceeds up to Jesus' right hand. The children, likewise, rise up to Jesus whose smiling countenance wins their hearts. As the children are standing in a neat formation in front of Jesus, He motions to angels at His left who give each child a shining golden crown. The golden crown represents everlasting life. When each child is wearing a crown, Jesus reaches out His hands toward them causing the children to break ranks and ascend in a cloud-like formation around Him, each child wanting to hug and kiss Jesus. This scene lasts until every child is hugged and kissed and blessed by Jesus, and graduated to the next grade. Then Jesus, with His company, departs, leaving the children with the reality of a loving Savior -- and leaving the attendants of this nursery on 'cloud nine,' living in Heaven and living in the Spirit.

(to Chapter 17)

CHAPTER 17
A CLASS FOR COVENANT COMPANIONS

I promised you that we would visit a class where ladies and gentlemen were being instructed in the companionship of Heaven -- the eternal relationships between sweethearts in the perfect conditions of Heaven.

In some of my visits to Heaven I joined in activities there. One of these activities was teaching a class of men and ladies about the covenant companion concept. The reason I teach this class is because I learned this subject while living on earth. It is a fact of Heaven that we cannot be rewarded in Heaven for something we did not do on earth. And the things we learn in Heaven must be taught by someone who learned that subject while serving God on earth. Every spiritual subject must be learned first from Jesus Himself before we as humans can teach it. These things can be learned and taught both on earth and in Heaven.

So one day as I stood up to teach my class, I noticed Adam and Eve in the left rear section of the auditorium; and I wondered why they came to my class. I thought surely they must know more about the covenant companion concept than I do. The Spirit of God made known to me that just as Jesus on earth followed the ordinance of water baptism, so companions in Heaven must follow the procedure of attending a covenant companion class.

Nevertheless, I felt like the man who, as the story goes, was in Heaven describing the great flood of Johnstown, Pennsylvania, when someone told him that Noah was in his audience!

We go now to a spacious auditorium with large rooms on both sides. As we face the platform we see a large group of men and ladies in the room to the left. Bright angelic beings are arranging them so that men and ladies file into their seats alternately, a lady and a man, a lady and a man, etc., until all the seats are filled. Here now is the oration:

My companion and I greet you by the grace of God our heavenly Father, who has blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places, through our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. It is your Father's good pleasure to give you the Kingdom of Heaven. Welcome to this class, and to the knowledge of things which will make you worthy to join those who worship with exceeding joy in the Most Holy Place of God's presence.

Having sought the face of God and obeyed His Word, you are those who are called and chosen and faithful, and therefore privileged to attend this in-depth study on the relationship of Christ and His Bride the Church, the covenant companion concept, and the intimacies of Heaven.

Let's begin with some words of the apostle Paul in 1 Corinthians 11:3-11,15:

"I would like you to realize
that Christ is the head of every man,
and a man is the head of a woman,
and God is the head of Christ.
A man should not pray or prophesy with anything on his head,
but a woman should have her head covered when praying or prophesying,
because to have her head uncovered is as shameful as having it shaved.
So if it is shameful for a woman to be shaved,
let her be covered.
A man should not have his head covered
because he is the image and glory of God,
but a woman is the glory of a man,
for Adam did not originate from a woman --
the woman was taken out of the man.
For man was not created for the woman's sake,
but the woman was created for the man;
therefore the woman's head should be covered
as a symbol of her authority among the angels.
However, in the Lord,
the man and the woman are not independent of each other..."
(vs. 15)
"A woman's long hair is a glory to her,
for her long hair is given to her for a covering."

We have in this passage the divine order of headship -- God, Christ, man, woman, angels. Among physical people on earth, this headship is not completely fulfilled. But in this City, everyone is spiritual and this divine order of headship is in full effect -- God, Christ, man, woman, angels. The man and woman are never independent of each other, but while their purpose on earth was physical, their purpose in Heaven is spiritual. While on earth they represented Christ and His Bride the Church, in Heaven men and women are the Bride of Christ. As Christ is in Heaven united spiritually to His Bride the Church, so the man and the woman are in Heaven united by spiritual union.

We are met here today to consider this spiritual union and the seven intimacies of eternal companions. Let's begin with the creation of Adam.

"And God said,
Let us make man in our image, after our likeness...
So God created man in His own image...
In the image of God created He him,
male and female created He them."
Genesis 1:26-27

Adam's body was made of dust, but Adam's life is in the Breath and Spirit of God. Adam's companion was a rib from his side, chosen, created and given by God. Eve did not come by the will of Adam, but by the will of God. Eve partook of, and shares the life of Adam as the Bride partakes of and shares the life of Christ.

Adam was willing to die to be with Eve because when she ate the forbidden fruit, he ate it, too. Jesus also died that His Bride might be with Him. But the fall of man was no accident in the plan of God, because God intended that mankind obtain the knowledge of good and evil in order to be more like Him.

"And the Lord God said,
Behold the man is become as one of Us
to know good and evil."
Genesis 3:22

From the very beginning God intended that men and women should be very much like Him, as He has said, 'in our image,' 'after our likeness,' 'as one of us.'

We live now either as mortals on earth, or as spirits in Heaven, but when Jesus completes His Bride on the resurrection day, we will all have glorified bodies like His own.

"The Lord Jesus Christ...
will change our body of humility,
and make it like His body of glory..."
Philippians 3:21

Then we will be complete -- spirit, soul and glorified body in the City of God. Then we will partake of the Life of the Spirit of God, and enjoy our place in the divine order of headship. Then the man and the woman will be companions by an eternal heavenly covenant and enjoy their companionship by seven spiritual intimacies.

(to Chapter 18)

CHAPTER 18
SEVEN SPIRITUAL INTIMACIES

#1/ The first intimacy is the delight enjoyed by a spiritual soul as it dwells in a glorified body and senses the delights of this Celestial City. This is the intimacy of BEING. It will be fulfilled in your glorified body, after the resurrection.

"May your spirit and soul and body
be perfect and complete
at the appearing of our Lord Jesus Christ."
1 Thessalonians 5:23

#2/ The second intimacy is God's Spirit united with your spirit so that you appear as one person. Of course, you would not be here without this experience, but after the resurrection you will also be one with God's Spirit in your glorified body. Because God's Spirit dwells in every person, and controls all activities in this eternal Home of the redeemed, He places His guidance so gently on your mind that you think it is your own desire. This is the intimacy of SPIRIT or of BAPTISM.

#3/ Intimacy number three is the intimacy of WINE. It is a love feast for partaking of God's Spirit as the New Wine of Heaven.

"You have kept the good wine until now."
John 2:10

#4/ Two illustrations will introduce intimacy number four. As you are now one with God's Spirit, and as Adam and Eve were originally together as one, so companions here can unite together, masculine and feminine as one person. After the resurrection your glorified bodies will be able to unite in the same way. This intimacy is necessary for worship in the Most Holy Place. It is called PERFECTION, an important and much needed intimacy in Heaven. In this intimacy we are called Sons of God.

God made Adam and Eve from one lump of clay (Gen.2:23). God met with His people at the mercy seat, and this mercy seat was watched over by two cherubim, both made from one piece of gold (Exo.37:7-8). Christ and His Bride the Church will become one (Eph.5:31-32).

A woman should not pray unless she is covered (1Cor.11:5-6), and a man should not appear before the Lord empty (Deu.16:16). In this intimacy of Perfection, both of these requirements are met; the man is filled, and the woman is covered, and the two as one are accepted to worship in God's presence.

"In the Lord,
the man and the woman are not independent of each other."
1Co.11:11

#5/ These first four intimacies prepare you to minister in God's presence, because they produce an ecstasy so sublime that it cannot be contained. And since the expression of this ecstasy includes all your heart, soul, mind and strength, it is really worship and must be expressed to God. So intimacy number five is the intimacy of WORSHIP when united Spirit-filled companions in the Most Holy Place of Heaven, the very presence of God, lose themselves in the rapture of wonder, love and praise to their Heavenly Father!

"Now unto Him who is able to
keep you from falling
and to present you faultless
before the presence of His glory
with exceeding joy,
to the only wise God our Savior,
be glory and majesty,
dominion and power,
both now and forever."
Jude 24-25

#6/ After the worshipping saints have completed their expressions of love to God, they submit themselves completely to the control of the Holy Spirit, Who carries them up to the Throne where God breathes upon them. God breathed into Adam the Breath of Life. Jesus breathed on His disciples the Holy Spirit. God breathes on His saints in Heaven an exceeding great reward (everything at one time). This is the intimacy of RAPTURE.

"The Word of the Lord
came to Abram in a vision saying,
Fear not Abram,
I Am your Shield
and your exceeding great Reward."
Genesis 15:1

"O send out Thy Light and Thy Truth:
let them lead me,
let them bring me to Thy Holy Hill,
and to Thy Tabernacles,
Then will I go to the alter of God,
to God my exceeding Joy."
Psalm 43:3-4

#7/ The final intimacy is when companions become one in Christ and in God, the intimacy of DIVINE LIKENESS.

"At that day you will know
that I Am in My Father,
and you are in Me,
and I Am in you."
John 14:20

These are the seven intimacies between covenant companions in this eternal Paradise. And this Paradise is far better than the Garden of Eden.

When you leave this room, please exit to your right. One more announcement and then you may rise and be dismissed. Your Divinely-ordained covenant companion is the lady to your right!

(End of class)

These companions now enter more completely into the fellowship of Heaven and into a higher bliss of worship in the Most Holy Place.

From here these companions will go to the instructor's City mansion or chamber, which is also located in this wall of the Temple. That will be our next stop after a brief introduction.

(to Chapter 19)

Our re-born spirits seek to become sons of God!

A male is not a complete son of God independent of the female.

Likewise a female is not a complete son of God independent of the male.

A complete son of God consist of a male and female dwelling together in a marriage.

This has always been what the Holy Spirit seeks to bring about in the lives of all the men and women who are born of God.

The reborn male spirit seeks out his own reborn female spirit, so that the image of the Lord can be complete in both of them, together.

This is why, in the Word the male together with his own female are referred to as sons of God.

Warrier 777, Respectfully speaking this is not truth from the Bible!!!

Jesus completes us. We are not completed by either a male or female spirit! This is not in the bible at all, anywhere!

We become adopted into the family of God when we are saved and we are completed by what Jesus Christ did at the cross.

I am sorry but I consider this type of teaching very unbiblical.

Amen Melissa! I agree with you 100%. I'm sticking with the Word of God.

"But there were also false prophets among the people, even as there will be false teachers among you..." 2 Peter 2:1

"Beloved, do not believe every spirit (or teacher), but test the spirits, whether they are of God; because MANY false prophets have gone out into the world." 1 John 4:1

"For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine, but according to their own desires, because they have itching ears, they will be heap up for themselves teachers; and they will turn their ears away from the truth, and be turned aside to fables." 2 Timothy 4:3-4

LW I agree with you too! Also, the Bible says that teachers are held to a higher account than other people, which is pretty serious admonition to not spread wrong doctrine. Praying that those deceived by wrong doctrine will have their eyes opened to the truth that is in the Bible! In Jesus name. Amen

And nothing against the wonderful (and temporary) institution of earthly marriage but the Bible plainly says in Colossians 2:9-10:

For in [Jesus] dwells all the fullness of the Godhead bodily; and YOU ARE COMPLETE IN HIM, who is the head of all principality and power.

Also, this "teaching" post states that "sexual sin IS THE ONLY SIN that will prevent a person from receiving a glorified body in the resurrection"...

Some incredible liberties are being taking from the writings of Paul (again)... Does anyone else see anything wrong with this? I have many red flags with this post.

2 Peter 3:16 says:

[Paul] as also in all his epistles, speaking in them of these things, in which are some things hard to understand, which untaught and unstable people twist to their own destruction, as they do also the rest of the Scriptures.

I'm not trying to pick a fight or hurt any one's feelings but I encourage us all to guard our hearts and minds.

1 Timothy 6:20 says:

...GUARD what was committed to your trust, avoiding the profane and idle babblings and contradictions of what is falsely called knowledge—

Be ever so careful friends...I'm passing no judgment BUT those who love and practice lies have no part in the kingdom of heaven (Revelation 22:15) and those who teach others will receive a far stricter judgment (James 3:1). Jesus warned: Take heed that no one deceives you (Matthew 24:4, 24).

Judge everything against the Word of God. Jesus is coming soon! Be ready at all times!

ron
I slightly disagree with what you have written. As I have always accepted that we are a Spirit, we have a soul which is our( mind, will, and emotions). And we live in a body. And after death of the body...our spirit and a soul continue to exist.

I agree Ron, I believe our spirit is Jesus' spirit inside of us or the Holy Spirit, our soul is our personality and our body is simply flesh,blood,and bones.

Thanks for your encouragement Melissa and for sticking with the Word - God bless you and all the saints.

Thanks LW, God bless you too!

ron

I agree with this too. That is my understanding.

The infants are put into classes by angels according to their abilities for either music or art or science, etc. Then they are taught the knowledge and skills of Heaven by very patient and loving feminine angels.

I thought angels were only male? Does anyone know? Does it say in scripture?

Ola, it seems you are posting many chapters from Oden Hetrick's book about his trips to heaven. I read that book too, and believe me, I think it would be wonderful to have "companions" in heaven that are our male or female counterpart - but I have not found ANY biblical evidence of this thus far. You and Oden may be right, and we may have companions, but I think you are taking great liscense with some of the biblical scriptures you post, making them out to say something they do not.

If heavenly companionship turns out to be true, then that will be great - but until we know for sure, I think we should stick to the basics we can prove in scripture.

Blessings bro!

The conclusions that Warrior is making about the man and woman seeking each other to be a Son of God is a far reach and is not Biblical. Consider Paul, who wrote a large portion of the NT. He wasn't married. And he encouraged others, because of the precarious times of persecution of the Christians of his day, to remain single if they could. Why would he encourage this if it would hinder them from becoming a "Son" according to Warrior's conclusions? Paul was always encouraging them to train well and go for the prize.

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com