Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
rapture 2010

I have read quite a few posts that claim the rapture is this year 2010. You know so many times people have been sure the rapture is going to happen at a certain time and it didnt. So for all of you who post the certainty of this year { all for very good reason} how sure are you. Are you so positve you can say what my last baby doctor told me. Its a boy and you can take that to the bank. I am really excited so I am asking how positve are you. Or is this just a good watch year. Janice

Re: rapture 2010

Janice I am like you I do not want to put all my ducks in one barrel!

But Those little ducklings seem to think that the water is a bunch cooler in the barrel then in that dirty pond water!

That barrel just happens to be 2010!!!

The reason for this year being so promising as CJ and Joseph and other can document is for the fact that From 1947-48 until a 70 year generation is 2017! That is when all things will be fulfilled according to the gospel discourses on the end times!

Plus 1967 is the restored date for Jerusalem and that one 50 year jubilee cycle is 2017!!!!

You have to count backward 7 years from 2017 to arrive at the year 2010 for the start of Daniel's 70th week!!!

If Daniel's 70th week begin's where it left off on Nisan month this year then we will not have to wait very long before that countdown starts!!!

Like I have said if this is the year then February will have to see a major war in the middle east and then the Peace treaty by March 28, 2010 or by Passover feast!!!

We won't have long to figure this possibility out! my friend!!!

very clear answer Scott thankyou. Sometimes I just cant follow some posts with alot of numbers and calculations. Often wonder if I am ADD. I have my watch glasses on

Yes, very big watch year. I still can't believe Rosh Hoshanah 2009 wasn't it! But since it wasn't, this time for SURE!

Earthangel
Yes, very big watch year. I still can't believe Rosh Hoshanah 2009 wasn't it! But since it wasn't, this time for SURE!

Yeah,, I have to agree that I really thought RH 2009 was going to be it also..

I still believe it started something..

I had those 3 rapture visions. Seen so many others stating having the same things..

Signs all over the place, sky, earthquakes, political, etc..

We seen the President getting chosen for the EU..

We see a war coming to Israel VERY soon..

All the dots are there, but it seems that we the watcher just haven't been able to slide them around a ligning them in proper order ....LOL

I believe that we are so close...

Joseph

A news letter that I get in my E mail box.

Word From Yerushalaim
Simantov Allalouf
simantov@wordfromyerushalaim.com
Website www.wordfromyerushalaim.com

Egyptian sources: Israel prepares to strike Iran from Gulf and N. Iraq
DEBKAfile Exclusive Report February 3, 2010, 10:12 PM (GMT+02:00)
Tags: Egypt Iran Israel US-Iran

Israel Saar-5 missile boat
Arab voices were fanning Middle East war fever Wednesday night, Feb. 3. debkafile's military sources report that not only are Syrian leaders beating war drums - Syrian foreign minister Walid Muallem said in Damascus: "Israelis, do not test the power of Syria since you know the war will move into your cities" - but Egyptian military sources have put out information purporting to outline Israel's preparations to strike Iran.
They report that the Israeli Navy together with the US Fifth Fleet have for some weeks been charting Persian Gulf waters and Iranian shorelines in preparation for attacks by Israeli naval and special operations forces.

IDF intelligence and special forces officers, they also say, have been marking out routes for their air and ground forces to drive into Iran and hit its nuclear installations.
According to these Egyptian sources, Saudi Arabia has demanded clarifications from Washington about reported US-assisted Israeli preparations to strike Iran and asks why they were not brought to the notice of Riyadh and the Gulf Arab governments.
The Saudis added that several Gulf intelligence and naval units had tracked Israeli movements and gathered documentary evidence.
Some of this information was leaked in Cairo Wednesday night to Shorouk, a publication which Egyptian intelligence often uses as an outlet for information held to be credible.
Shorouk was first out with the story of the Israeli Air Force attack on Iranian arms convoys in Sudan in January 2009.

Were close to something happening.

janice
very clear answer Scott thankyou. Sometimes I just cant follow some posts with alot of numbers and calculations. Often wonder if I am ADD. I have my watch glasses on

Janice I am the same way!!! My head starts spinning...but i am taking an algebra class so when I am not working with formulas there I shut the numbers down.....

Janice,

based on the research I have seen in the last 2 years I can say that I am 99.999% pure/sure.

The discoveries were too numerous and statistically off the chart. The only check I have in my spirit is because of my fallen human nature.

I think God has made it abundantly clear to me that 2010 will the year!

As clear as clear can be made in our human condition.
I also believe that He wanted us to know. That He expects us to know!

Email: scuggers1@gmail.com

Website: www.timeanddate.com/counters/customcounter.html?month=9&day=8&year=2010&hour=23&min=59&sec=59&p0=110

janice
So for all of you who post the certainty of this year { all for very good reason} how sure are you. Or is this just a good watch year.

Joyful Susan
janice
very clear answer Scott thank you. Sometimes I just cant follow some posts with a lot of numbers and calculations. Often wonder if I am ADD. I have my watch glasses on

Janice I am the same way!!! My head starts spinning...but i am taking an algebra class so when I am not working with formulas there I shut the numbers down.....

I believe this is a very good watch year...especially the next 55 days.

Sister Janice I'm one of the "you" you mentioned above and I'm happy to share some thoughts in this regard.

What Scott said below is the CENTRAL AND MOST IMPORTANT POINT...

"If Daniel's 70th week begins where it left off on Nisan month this year then we will not have to wait very long before that countdown starts!!!"

When Jesus was OFFICIALLY REJECTED by the nation of Israel as their Messiah on that Psalm Sunday so long ago, God Pushed the button if you will ( as you know, He really doesn't need a stopwatch ) on the stopwatch of the Nation of Israel...and picked up and pushed the button on the stopwatch for the Age of Grace, what we are in now and have been for almost 2,000 years.

I believe that when God picks up His stopwatches of the Age of Grace and Israel's 70 Weeks they are stopped and started at the same time.

The Age of Grace is over whenever the last person receives Jesus as their Lord and personal Savior according to Romans 11:25. Then, I would assume that Daniel's final 70th week for Israel would start.

This coming Pslam Sunday is March 28th...PASSOVER starts this year on the evening of March 29th.

I don't know the day or hour when the rapture will occur.

I believe the rapture could occur on the 29th for a lot of reason that I've posted in days past and one of them is that the number 29 in the Scriptures means departure.

Joyful Susan and Janice, I did not like math in school. I could do the basics, the fundamentals; addition, subtraction, multiplication, division with out any difficulty. The higher math, algebra and geometry, FORGET "IT". These two were WAY OVER my head.

If I'm reading something here at RITA or here at home and I get this "thought"...to check this "something" out from a numerical stand point, as there might be something that is RELEVANT to our BLESSED HOPE point of view as determining our departure date. I'll just go and work on the "inspiration" using just the Holy Bible, God's Arithmetic, using addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division....no higher math needed which is a relief to me. Most of the numerical findings are serendipitous and in this regard they are a Blessing to me and hopefully to you watchers as well.

Yes, I had what I would call some "serendipitous numerical moments" this summer that had me convinced that...Boy, this is "it"...we're all going home soon...but, I DIDN'T FACTOR IN the importance of the stopping of Daniel's 70 Weeks and the starting of the Age of Grace then either...This is to important not to include. Like most everyone here I really thought we were going home last year in 2009.

We know the Scripture states that we who are watching, WILL NOT BE TAKEN BY SURPRISE by the rapture...The Apostle Paul tells us in I Thess. 5:4 "But ye, brethren, are not in darkness, that that day should overtake you as a thief."

The Age of Grace has a TERMINUS and as you know, these end time shadows are getting closer to us and will not go on forever. I really and truly believe we are getting so close to our finish line.

I think ALL of the timing all depends on Romans 11:25 and the Good Lord's MERCY. Maybe, I don't know, maybe the Good Lord is letting us know in His way ( the beautiful way these numerical patterns are working out that...here is the next watch window??? ) He is God and can do what He wants...So Be It.

As I stated in one of my post in effect, one way or another I'm finished doing these calculations. If we're still here further into this year...I'm leaving the number calculations up to some one else. And I heard everyone say AMEN .

Janice and Joyful Susan, I TRULY believe this is a very good watch period we're in right now. I hope my 2cts was helpful to you Wonderful Ladies and our Precious Sisters.

God Bless Your Wonderful
's

ybi Christ's Wonderful Love,
Joe

Email: jpcarr@att.net

A BIG P. S. RIGHT HERE FOLKS...MY HEART IS ABOUT TO JUMP OUT OF MY CHEST...AND THIS IS A SERENDIPITOUS FIND 2 MINS AGO FOR THIS NUMERICAL GUY...READ THE FOLLOWING I POSTED ON JUY 31ST 2009...

"...All of us have found a penny here, a dime there, etc, etc....

Monday, the 27th, ( WHICH WAS JULY 27th 2009 ) while walking out of our community pool to come, my eyes noticed something laying in the grass. Several $$ bills were folded up. I didn't even take the time to count it. I just took it over to the lifeguard and said, someone lost a lot of money. As turned around and started walking away, I heard her say to her co-worker, "HERE's THAT 42 DOLLARS THE LADY CALLED ABOUT AND ASKED IF ANYONE FOUND IT". Needless to say this warmed this #42 Lover's heart."

HERE IS THE SERENDIPITOUS FIND THAT HAS ME "ALL CAPPS" EXCITED...

From and including: Monday, July 27, 2009
To and including: Monday, March 29, 2010

It is 246 days from the start date to the end date, end date included

Or 8 months, 3 days including the end date

Alternative time units
246 days can be converted to one of these units:
•21,254,400 seconds
•354,240 minutes
•5904 hours
•35 weeks (rounded down)

246 number of days turned around or mirrored is 642 add these numbers together and we get...888

Our Precious Lord Jesus name's numerical value in the Greek is 888...

Also, when you add the numbers 8 and 3 from the 8 months and 3 days above and put them together like this 83 then turn them around and mirror them to 38.

83 + 38 = 121

These two numbers added together equal 121 X 2 = 242 you get the EXACT AND PRECISE numbers of days from AngelHeart's post of 7-31-2009 to next March 29th....

Thank You Lord for Your prompting and I appreciate these Wonderful Blessings You have placed along this pilgrims way...

Scott, CJ, RJ, Earthangel, Scuggers, and Joseph.... thank you dear friends for the BIG BOOST of encouragement that THIS IS THE YEAR!!!!!!!!!

I truly, truly, truly, truly, truly believe this is the year, as well. As He told me already, "We are in the moment of His coming!"

Come Lord Jesus!

As you may know, the Illuminati like 11's.

The USA has its 44th prez, 111th Congress, and the last Supreme Court Justice sworn in is the 111th.

The US Constitution turned 222 on 9/17/09.

The 44th Superbowl is this weekend.

The 111th pope (out of 112 prophecied
by St Malachy from his time onward) is in power.

Also, regarding other possibly interesting numbers, 2010 - 1776 = 234 = 13 X (6+6+6)

Muriel
As you may know, the Illuminati like 11's.

The USA has its 44th prez, 111th Congress, and the last Supreme Court Justice sworn in is the 111th.

The US Constitution turned 222 on 9/17/09.

The 44th Superbowl is this weekend.

The 111th pope (out of 112 prophecied
by St Malachy from his time onward) is in power.

Also, regarding other possibly interesting numbers, 2010 - 1776 = 234 = 13 X (6+6+6)

Muriel my Dear Sister, Hats off to you Sis about 2010 - 1776 = 234 = 13 X (6+6+6)...Right On

I haven't seen this one either...I'm hoping the Holy Spirit will continue to share some other numerical insights to us. As you know Sis, He'll pass on the information when we need it...no pun intended...we can count on Him.

Thank you for sharing this info about the 1776 connection Very Good!!!

Janice...

I'm going to be a little more philosophic, as no one knows for sure anything until the rams horn is blown. To me though, it is incredibly exciting. We're living in the last days before Christ comes with His Bride to set up His kingdom. To realize that we are going to be the ones counted worthy to be called the Bride of Christ. This is a forever marriage. The Bible states we will outshine the stars. That's only because it's our Saviour and Husband that is the light of all the universe.

Not too many people know too much about the Bible Code. I won't dwell on it alot here, except to say it's quite proven and also a VERY inexact science. Meaning...you get your best results from things that have already taken place rather than from potential things in the future. You're let's say' pulling at straws. The one thing I can glean from it however is the frequency something has happened or if it hasn't yet happened in history, then the likelyhood of it happening based on the year you enter. It gives descent results. So to answer your question of this year 2010, it appears very very likely we have hit the year of the Lord's return. More having to do with the rapture or catching away corresponds to 5770, which runs only until Sept 8th, than any other year going forward. The other thing that is very plain to me is the first horse of the Apocolapse rides yet this year. It appears that tremendous loss of life is to take place yet in 5770. Maybe that's because it's very likely IS 17 is going to be fulfilled this year.

My question to the Lord is??? Are the Christians in Damascus going to be spared the nuclear blast, as Lot was??? He loves them as much as us!!!

So Janice...Yes I believe we are living in the 5770 time frame of us meeting our Redeemer in the Air. Our Pearl of great price. The Lover of our Souls.

YBIC
Steve

The Scriptures say that at the 2nd Coming, the Lord returns with ten thousands OF His saints, not FOR them. The origin of the post Trib view doesn't inspire much confidence when compared with the Scriptures.

Paul's 2nd Letter to the Thessalonians addressed a pre-trib Rapture directly.

Jack Kinsella

Paul says the antichrist can't be revealed until the Occupier is taken out of the way. I just can't read it any other way.

From the Omega Letter Daily Intelligence Digest, Volume 14, Issue 16

More links here

Website: www.timeanddate.com/counters/customcounter.html?month=9&day=8&year=2010&hour=23&min=59&sec=59&p0=110

Joe my very talented and blessed in math (not meth-giggle!)!

1776= 4 times 444!!! Shave and a haircut and six bits!! Ta-Da!

Hey Joe check out that website article I posted on messageboard!! It is a BUTE!!!

Joe I made a copy of this post and another that has all the reason for 2010 being the year of the rapture and I am treating these like a homework assignment from the Moderator teachers! We will be graded on Monday so study hard!!

Scott
Hey Joe check out that website article I posted on messageboard!! It is a BUTE!!!

I checked the one about the Great Triangle Rock that looks like a Big Frige Magnet aka...Pyramid article that you posted.

Is this the right one?

JesusLand Link

It's time to get excited! It is time to get off the couch and shout from the housetops that Jesus is coming soon for His Church. For the last dozen years, we've witnessed the final preparations for the coming Tribulation come together at breakneck speed.

The world is primed and ready for that charismatic leader to arise from the revived Roman Empire and announce a solution to the Arab/Israeli conflict that has raged, virtually unabated, for the last four thousand years.

It is ready for a kinder, gentler, more inclusive religious system that eschews fundamentalism and embraces diversity, a global religious system that includes everybody except Jesus.

It is tired of Israel, sick to death of hearing about the Holocaust, unimpressed by Israel's Biblical deed to the Holy Land, and prepared to impose a solution on the Jews, whether they like it or not.

But JesusLand is in the way. For now.

Oh please Lord let it be so. I am so so weary not just physically but spiritually, living in this land of night. For instance I have just returned home from a bus-journey where sitting behind my little daughter and myself, were two teenage girls who were quite feral, talking about who they were going to fight that night. There's something so demonic in their voices. I was so glad to get home and shut the door on the world. That's mostly all I do nowadays plus I do pray for the people the Lord leads me to pray for. But otherwise, I just shut the door on the world. I want out of here as badly as anyone here!
love
Ditta

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com