Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Interesting observation

You can tell me if this is true.. It seems to me that most people who do not agree with the rapture are hostile to believers who do.

And to many of them even mock people who are believing and hoping for the return of Christ.

It is like the pharisee and the sadusee

Thats why pharisee at least believe in the ressurection and the others dont thats why they are sad you see.

Re: Interesting observation

But that's not "Fair you see!"

makes sence to me!

Abbershay I think you raise a great observation!!!

I always say that you can tell whose viewpoint is the correct one by the fruit being shown in the life of the proponent! I think I used that word right--Proponent?

I agree that mocking should never be done. It is just so wrong to mock another Christian, especially regarding rapture belief which is not a salvation issue.

My one sister doesn't believe in the rapture, the other sister believes in it, but doesn't believe it will happen any time soon and then there is me that keeps thinking it will be tomorrow. Fortunately we all get along well with such different beliefs.

I've been horribly mocked by my cousin though.....I stay out of it as I can't defend my position off the cuff like my sister can so she butts him head to head.

The term "Rapture" can be so contentious that when I'm out and about, I say that I'm "looking forward to Jesus returning" rather than I'm "looking forward to the Rapture."

Yep, I've sure noticed the hostility. It's getting worse all of the time, too. Not only are some very hostile, but almost to the point of downright meaness. Many of those that are hostile towards the pre-trib position are even starting to call it heresy, and act almost like the inquisitors of the middle ages shouting, "Burn the witch", or during the Romans times, "feed the Christians to the lions." And, these folks that are so hostile are calling themselves, Christians.... It's very sad, and makes me feel very sad to be on the sharp end of their sticks.

That's what I love about Rita.... All of the fruit is sweet! You guys are my haven in world that is getting more and more hostile and crude.

Love you guy!

Maybe the mockers are the "lukewarm" ones.

If you are a Philadelphia Church Christian, maybe God has given it to you to know that the rapture is soon to happen.

If you are a Laodician Church Christian, maybe the fact you don't want to know is partly because God hasn't revealed it to you since you are not going anyway.

Hmm?

Revelation 3:14-17

To the Church in Laodicea
14"To the angel of the church in Laodicea write:
These are the words of the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the ruler of God's creation. 15I know your deeds, that you are neither cold nor hot. I wish you were either one or the other! 16So, because you are lukewarm—neither hot nor cold—I am about to spit you out of my mouth. 17You say, 'I am rich; I have acquired wealth and do not need a thing.' But you do not realize that you are wretched, pitiful, poor, blind and naked.

Good thing that every born-again person will go in the Rapture, wether they believe in the Rapture or not. As we all experience doubts, and having faith in the Rapture is not necessary.

If you are engaged in converstaion with people on the rapture, use the word "Harpazo" as the rapture definition to bring the point home.

Harpazo means caught up, snatched out of harms way, yanked out, siezed..

Let them thry to explain why they believe it's any time other than before the Great Tribulation after that.

Joseph

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com