Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Prayer Request For My Son, Please.

Hello everyone,

Would you all mind lifting my youngest son up in prayer. His name is Jay, which is short for Jeremy.

He is my youngest, but is 39yrs. old. He's in the Seattle area, but I'm down here in Louisiana, so not able to be with him right now, except by on the phone.

His older brother had to take him to the hospital last night. He was having severe stomach pains. They at first thought it was his appendix, but a CT Scan ruled that out. It seems that he has diverticulitis, which is a small outpooching, or a small balloon shaped weaking of an area of the lower insestines. It has been leaking and is badly infected.

His white blood count which shows infection, is extreemly high. They have him on IV antibiotics, and fluids, and morphine.

I was able to speak to him on the phone today, and he says he's a bit better than last night. As I mentioned, the CT scan seems to point to Diverticulitis, but that is a preliminary diagnosis.

They will be doing a Colonoscopy in a couple of weeks, after they get the infection cleared up, to be sure that's the correct diagnosis. The colonoscopy will be a more thorough diagnostic tool.

I'm not sure how long he will be in the hospital, but fairly sure that he'll be there until his White Blood count gets back down closer to normal, and his pain has subsided to a managable level.

Please pray that he might recover fully and speedily, according to God's will, and for His glory, and that this might bring him closer to the Lord.

He's had a rough couple of years. His wife left him and their 5 children a couple years ago, and he's been very depressed, and also not working very much due to the economy, so he's finacially strapped as well.

It's hard to be clear accross the country when these things happen. No matter how old your kids get, they are still your babies... Ya know what I mean?

Thank you, and I appreciate my Rita families prayers. {{Hugs}}

Re: Prayer Request For My Son, Please.

AbideinHim, bless your heart! I know it is hard to be clear across the country in this kind of a situation. I will be praying for complete health and wholeness for your "baby boy". I know what you mean. When you look at your grown children, you still see that little baby you brought home from the hospital. I know I do.

Thank you Sue, {{Hugs}}

I really appreciate your prayers. And, you described perfectly how we feel about our 'babies'.

Hi AbideInHim, I'm praying for the complete recovery and uplift in Jay's spirits. God bless you.

Dear Father, in the Name of Jesus, I ask that you completely heal Jay and give him your total peace. I ask that You bring his white count to normal and heal him completely of the diverticulitis and infection. In Jesus Name.

Dearest AbideInHim - I will pray for your son, for his healing, for him to find work when he is able to work, for him to heal the wound from his broken marriage and for him to grow closer to the Lord. I will also pray for you dearest sister, I know what you are going thru right now is very difficult! Wish I could come give you a big sister hug and make you a big cup of hot coco! It is so bad when you have so many miles between you and your love one when they are sick and need their mother - dear sister, the Lord will be with your son and with you, to give you both the comfort and hope you need in these difficult times! Love you dear sister!!! Your sister in Christ, Ms. Victor

Dearest Jesus I lift up Jay to you right now. Please be with him and all the doctors who will be attending to him. Heal him and help him to get thru this. You took me through the same situation last year, and I thank you. Please do the same for him. Wrap you arms of love around this whole family. I ask in Jesus name and all for your glory.

Email: weaman@mac.com

Praying too for your son, his children, you and your family. God bless you and praying that the Lord will provide for all of your needs. In Jesus name Amen

AbideInHim, My Dear Brother, Per your request I've agreed with the Saints here for Jermey's healing needs.

ybi Christ's Wonderful Love,
Joe

Email: jpcarr@att.net

Dear AbideInHim . . I join in with the warriors of prayer, here . asking our God of Mercy and Grace to cover your youngest son in His Mighty provision and care . . Lord, please bring healing . .

Father, please cover our dear sister and her family in Christ's peace through this time.

Praying

Dear Rita Family,

Thank you all so much for your precious prayers. They mean so much to me, and I'm sure to my son as well. When I spoke to him last night, I told him you were all praying for him. He asked me to give all a big, "Thank You!" May God richly bless you all for your faithfulness. {{HUGS}}

When I spoke to my son last night, he seemed to be feeling quite a bit better than he was when I talked to him earlier in the day. His pain level was down to about half of what it was earlier, and he was even making some jokes, so I'm sure God's healing hands are upon him.

I will be calling him in a little while. I'm wanting to wait until about lunch time on the West Coast so I don't interupt any testing or doctor consultations. They seem to usually do all of that stuff in the mornings. I will update you all, when I hear anything new.

Thank you again, for your wonderful, uplifting prayers. I sure feel them, and I know that my son does too.

Thank you all so much! **Smooch!**

YSIC,
Chris N.

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com