Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Elderly woman witnesses to man trying to rob her

Such a sweet story!

Re: Elderly woman witnesses to man trying to rob her

Charity - this is AWESOME!! I want to be that lady when I am her age - that took courage that only the Lord can give you!

I want to be that lady now....to have faith like that and to not fear.

What a beautiful story.

Dee
I want to be that lady now....to have faith like that and to not fear.

What a beautiful story.

AMEN DEE!!!

Oh, isn't she just SO precious! I think the Lord has a special place in His heart for these precious older saints. He sees them as young and beautiful in His eyes. What a wonderful witness.

My prayer is to be able to be like that in a crisis and not let my flesh take over.

Amen, sisters! Isn't she just such a beautiful woman? Sooooooo courageous in the Lord! I sure pray that I would be able to do what she did in her situation...

This is so moving. She has that beautiful glow and the quiet confident attitude of one who has known God over the long run and trusts Him completely. What a great example she is for all of us. Such a beautiful face! I know that man's life has to change after meeting her.

I can totally imagine my grandma doing this! She just had her 92nd b-day last week, and she is a feisty little thing! She loves Jesus with all her heart!

Here's a picture my mom sent of her little birthday party. The boys in the pic are two of my nephews.

What a wonderful story! Thanks for sharing.

Charity I love your feisty little grandma - can she be my grandma too? That picture is absolutely gorgeous of all of them including the very yummy-looking chocolate cake!

This is so wonderful, Charity!!! I wish this tape would air all over the universe!!!

How dear her maturity of faith!! I loved watching her face of calm, as she shared her story. No doubt perfect Love was in action, no fear in this dear saint shining the light of her Lord Jesus.

What a precious grandma, you have, Charity. I wanna be near these dear ones when Jesus hands out their crowns!!! I'd love the rapture to happen while your grandma is still with us, sis.

God bless these 2 saints filled with the Spirit of power and moving faith in Jesus Christ!!!

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com