Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
6 year old Noah with liver failure!!

Please pray for 6 year old Noah Doyle in Albuquerque, his liver is failing and he is in urgent need. He is a twin of little Lillian we prayed for earlier. Any prayers you can offer will be passed on to the family. Thank you God bless you guys.

Email: weaman@mac.com

Re: 6 year old Noah with liver failure!!

Dearest Karla - I will pray for little Noah and for his twin Lillian!

Praying for Noah, Lillian and the family for healing and comfort from the Lord in this situation. In Jesus name, Amen

Karla, I am praying for little Noah. That name is so timely - Noah - it means Rest. May Noah know peace and rest and good health for every day of his life and may he live all the days that God has planned for him.

Oh, this is so hard for this family --- Lord, I ask you to please heal this precious little boy Noah and restore his liver to healthy again - I pray for this family to be comforted and strengthened in these difficult days and Lord I pray for little Lillian too, whatever her sickness is, bless this family Lord, keep them in Your care, in Jesus' precious name I ask this and thank you Lord. Amen.

About Noah: Jesus says in the Bible that: Mark 11:24 (New International Version)
24Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours.

Tell this family this verse and pray it with confidence--just told this to a woman with stage 4 breast cancer and she just got a clean bill of health.

Email: lovethewhirlwind@sbcglobal.net

God Bless You Karla for calling this to our attention and know that I've agreed in prayer with all the Saints in this regard for little Noah's healing needs and to be with his family...Thank You Lord Jesus in advance as you AMAZE those attending little Noah of Your Healing Power. In Your Name Lord Jesus...Blessing to You Lord and Amen.

Email: jpcarr@att.net

Shirley
Oh, this is so hard for this family --- Lord, I ask you to please heal this precious little boy Noah and restore his liver to healthy again - I pray for this family to be comforted and strengthened in these difficult days and Lord I pray for little Lillian too, whatever her sickness is, bless this family Lord, keep them in Your care, in Jesus' precious name I ask this and thank you Lord. Amen.

My Dear Sister Shirley...AMAZING PICTURE...I LOVE THIS...I can just picture our Lord Jesus coming to get us through a HEART cutout in the clouds. Wonderful!!!

Thank you all so much! I will forward all of these prayers on to the family and I know it will bless them at this time of great trial.

Email: weaman@mac.com

Praying for little Noah.

Joseph
Shirley
My Dear Sister Shirley...AMAZING PICTURE...I LOVE THIS...I can just picture our Lord Jesus coming to get us through a HEART cutout in the clouds. Wonderful!!!

Hey Joseph - This was one of Charity's pics and I asked her if I could use it for my avatar? I loved it too!!! Hope you and your family are well - Charity finds the coolest pictures, doesn't she?

Shirley
Hey Joseph - This was one of Charity's pics and I asked her if I could use it for my avatar? I loved it too!!! Hope you and your family are well - Charity finds the coolest pictures, doesn't she?

Yes she does, she does a very good job researching visual Blessings for us

Hi Karla, I'm praying for little Noah and his family.

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com