Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
1 2
Author
Comment
Maitreya? The A.C.?

I do not know much about this guy but the way that his "false prophet" speaks about him, you would think he is talking about the A.C. or somethin! Calling him the Master etc.., is it possible that this Maitreya and Benjamin Creme are the A.C. and false prophet? I suppose we should exercise some caution when viewing these types of things because of the "new age" tone in these messages, but it definitely makes one wonder...

Interesting video.....

http://www.youtube.com/user/MaitreyaTheBetrayer#p/a/u/0/F9ndSHmFock

Re: Maitreya? The A.C.?

I've seen this Raj Patel guy on TV before! I always thought, "where did this guy come from and why are they asking him for answers?"

There are a lot of anti-christs in the world. Those that are teaching anything other than Christ.

The closest person to date is Prince Hassan, but he may not even be the one..

Hassan Link

NO ONE will know who the false-messiah will be until after the rapture..

Something is going to happen that we can't understand at this time.

Search out Chuck Missler and Nephilim and listen to some of his teachings on those.

I had read Enoch 6-10 years ago.. I read where the angels came down took women and had sex with them. They had "Giants" or Nephilim.. I could hardly believe what I was reading. After hearing Chuck on Nephilim, then Texas Sue posted on 1886 Giants in Texas, It all fits like a glove now..

Texas Giants 1886 Link

This is most likely where the legends of Zeus, Hercules, and other half human half god came from.

Enoch stated that these giants started eating people and the reason why God had to cause the flood to come to cleanse the DNA gene pool..

So something else is going to happen later on and the reason for this verse.

Re 13:4 And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?

Joseph

Ok, check this out. Remember a while ago when everyone was a buzz about Obama being Maitreya and they showed a picture of him next to the Maitreya that appeared in Kenya in 1988 - saying they looked alike? Well, the guy Raj Patel in this video looks even more like the Maitreya pic from 1988 than Obama did. Here is a link to a pic of Maitreya from 1988 in Kenya. Open the link, move it to the side, then run the video link below and pause it at a good picture of Raj's whole face and compare the two. Interesting!

Pic of 1988 Maitreya:
http://seeker401.files.wordpress.com/2009/12/maitreya1.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/user/MaitreyaTheBetrayer#p/a/u/0/F9ndSHmFock

On another funny note, my last dentist was named Raj Patil (with an i instead of e) Weird! He was the best dentist I ever had.

Blessings

I did a little search on Raj Patel yesterday but could not find any information on his age. He does look pretty young - too young to be the one in the Maitreya photo - but then his looks can be deceiving regarding his age. And yes, his features do look similar to the 1988 photo. When I first saw the M. photo some years ago, I thought that he wasn't particularly young, but now looking at it he could have been quite young when the pic was taken.

Barry

Barry, from what I understand about the so-called Maitreya, he's not supposed to age. Who knows, but that sure would explain why he looks the same age in both pictures.

Maitreya in Kenya:

Dr. Raj Patel:

Hey thanks Barry! Good idea just to post the pics! They don't look as much alike as I thought when I compared it to the video - but possibly. The nose is the same, the eyes are close, but the eyebrows, while both being bushy don't look alike. It almost looks like he has eyeliner on in the bottom pic. Ewwww.

I wish I was talented enough to "beard up" the bottom pic. I wonder if that would help. Who knows - but he seems like a guy to keep an eye on. Very charismatic in the video - even if he is very wrong on his philosophy!

...actually Diana, the eyebrows did it for me!

Barry

Well, I suppose if the poses were closer to the same, the eyebrows might look more alike. Plus we know our eyebrows get bushier as we get older (uggh).

So Barry, are you saying you think they look alike??

I kind of do.

NAW! ... NOT A CHANCE!

WOW Terrible SwiftSword! That is what I was thinking!

You and me both! A dead ringer of a match for President Obama and That Maitreya character!!!

I will have to keep a copy of this post in my files!!!

It is a KEEPER!!!

Ok, stop that! LOL Now I'm totally confused! I had seen the Obama-Maitreya pic before and thought they looked alike, but I thought Raj Patel looked more like him, but now I don't know

Maybe Raj and Obama just "job share" the whole Maitreya gig!

Diane you are a good comedian yourself girl!!

Diane is it just me or does the younger Obama look like a Jackson Five family member! Just stating an honest opinion!!!

I have seen this about Obama being maitreya and these pics...they also said that Obama was in Kenya at the same time that this Maitreya appeared. who knows....the Raj guy gives me the creeps to look at him...

Sorry Scott, I didn't see any resemblance between Maitreya and 0bama,

And yes Diane, my unexpert opinion sees a resemblance with Patel - but not in this poor photo:

LOL, yeah Scott, Obama could be a Jackson 5 member. I hear they have an opening lately if they kick him out of that Mr Resident gig.

Ohhh, sorry. Too soon....

Barry, I don't know what to think. We need to watch for new pics of these guys to compare to the 1988 Maitreya! On the plus side, if I ever need anybody "bearded up", I know who to call on!

I wish that I could find a clearer image of Patel's book, but it looks to me like there are a lot of '6s' above the UPC barcode:

It has been pretty well proven elsewhere (do a google search) that every barcode has '666' encrypted in the outer and centre double bars of each code - and now this Dr. Patel is coming along and bringing the UPC back into our frame of thought ... interesting!

Barry

Barry, your pic is just a little red X....

I'll try to find another.

Maybe one of these two links will show the picture:

THAT ADVERTISEMENT FROM 1982!-
http://signoftrask.com/world_has_had_enough.htm

Well, isn't that just weird. Why would he put a barcode on the front of the book? And it seems like his book is talking possibly about nutrient deficient foods - which isn't our fault - it's the fault of the conglomerates like Monsanto who control all seeds now - and the makers of GMO foods. I wonder if Raj is going to try to take on those monster companies. If so, it's hard to imagine how all those people will back him as some kind of savior because they are the evil empire themselves wanting to control the food. If that's who he's going after, he's gonna have a fight on his hands.

Interesting Diane. And didn't the fictional Nicolae Carpathia in the Left Behind movies try to get a monopoly on feeding the world?

Barry

First line of THAT advertisement: (emphasis mine!)

"The world has had enough of ... HUNGER, injustice, war."

>>>>>>>>>>>>>HUNGER<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Believe it or not, I never saw the Left Behind series, nor read the book. Never got around to it I guess. I have heard that many things from those movies are coming true though, so it's possible.

It's hard to figure out how all this is going to play out. In that one link you just posted it talked about Maitreya teaching people how to just "share" to get along. Well, that's not going to go over too well with the rich, evil folks of the world! I just can't figure out how all these different evil factions are going to be able to work together to get their "agenda" in place because they all seem to have a different agenda! God must just be sitting up in heaven slapping his forehead and saying "OY VEH", which technically he probably would say since it's a Jewish expression!

Analysis of the Universal Product Code (Barcode):
(for your reference)

http://www.av1611.org/666/barcode.html

Diane haven't you heard of the "Barackson Five" and their number one hit song "One Bad Apple Does Spoil the Whole Bunch"!!

I'm sorry but I just found out that they were just a one hit wonder then they all got into Marxism!

Barry, fascinating link on the barcode!

Don't barcode me bro! (you know, like the "Don't tase me bro" guy)

Scott, Barackson Five - LOL! Well, it could be because the "key" players in his musical group all "changed colors", just like poor Michael did!

Diane you may just be my comic soul mate!!!

You are just loaded with bright little zingers!

Very entertaining thread! Thanks, guys.

Believed to be the center verse of the Bible:
"It is better to trust in the LORD than to put confidence in man." Psalm 118:8

Scott
Diane you may just be my comic soul mate!!!

You are just loaded with bright little zingers!

Yes, I'm just loaded with zingers! Is that why my husband says I'm full of them? - or maybe he says IT!
LOL

You're on a roll today, Diane! LOLOLOL

Charity
You're on a roll today, Diane! LOLOLOL
LOL! You know why, Charity?? It's because I'm sitting here trying to do my taxes while reading and responding to posts! It's making me crazy. I keep diverting myself from the job at hand. Kind of makes ya wonder what shape my taxes are going to be in when I submit them,, huh! Hope we're out of here before the auditor shows up!

Quote:

I did a little search on Raj Patel yesterday but could not find any information on his age. He does look pretty young - too young to be the one in the Maitreya photo - but then his looks can be deceiving regarding his age. And yes, his features do look similar to the 1988 photo. When I first saw the M. photo some years ago, I thought that he wasn't particularly young, but now looking at it he could have been quite young when the pic was taken.

Barry

Response:

I found something on Wiki indicating Raj Patel was born in 1972. So he was only 15 or 16 in 1988. BHO turned 27 in 1988.

Interesting links about BHO off Rapture Ready and Last Trumpet Ministries:

Rapture Ready

http://www.raptureready.com/featured/kelley/jack40.html

http://www.raptureready.com/featured/kelley/jack41.html

Last Trumpet Ministries

http://lasttrumpetnewsletter.org/2009/01_09.html

http://lasttrumpetnewsletter.org/2009/02_09.html

Barry, the one article you posted which advertised that the "christ/buddha/mahdi/krishna/ was going to be announced in three months was back in the 1980's. I gues every decade or so they say "HE" will be announced within _______# of months to keep people's hopes up? Weirdos!

Texas Sue, one idea circulating at the time is that because this guy really WAS the Antichrist (or False Prophet) that they could not introduce him to the world no matter how hard they tried because the Restrainer of God was not permitting it to happen! If you know anything about the 1982 advertisements you will find that the full page ad appeared in major newspapers all around the world at the same time. Considerable expense and preparation went into the campaign to introduce this man/demon Maitreya to the world.

Barry

TerribleSwiftSword
Texas Sue, one idea circulating at the time is that because this guy really WAS the Antichrist (or False Prophet) that they could not introduce him to the world no matter how hard they tried because the Restrainer of God was not permitting it to happen! If you know anything about the 1982 advertisements you will find that the full page ad appeared in major newspapers all around the world at the same time. Considerable expense and preparation went into the campaign to introduce this man/demon Maitreya to the world.

Barry

Don't you love it! They thought they could waltz in with this guy and take over but God's big hand went up and said STOP!

Constance Cumbey wrote on page 13 of her book Hidden Dangers of the Rainbow:
"Millions around the globe awoke to a great surprise on April 25, 1982. They opened their newspapers only to be greeted with full-page display ads brazenly proclaiming, 'THE CHRIST IS NOW HERE.' From Rome to Jerusalem, New York to Los Angeles - in more than 20 major cities - newspaper readers blinked in shocked disbelief as they tried to digest this particular piece of 'news' along with their breakfast. The $500,000-plus ad campaign ..."

I remember the Sunday morning in our church here in Australia when Stan Deyo, who lived in Perth at the time, stood up and showed everyone this advertisement that had appeared in The Australian of the day before.

I have been checking Mrs. Cumbey's site but so far there has not seemed to be any mention of the new guy Dr. Patel. I guess this is just something that we will need to diligently watch in the next days and weeks.

Barry

Dr. Raj Patel's comments in the New York Times regarding him being The One:
http://www.nytimes.com/2010/02/05/us/05sfmetro.html

There was a New Age guru in the 1930's named Jiddu Krishnamurti who was going to be proclaimed the New Age Messiah of the world, some even believing that he was the next Buddha incarnation - Maitreya. The story is that on his way to New York to be proclaimed he suddenly decided that the 'job' wasn't for him and he spent the rest of his life as a teacher of his philosophy with no greater ambitions. "Maitreya's Plan to Overshadow Krishnamurti": http://wikipedia.org/wiki/Maitreya_(Theosophy)#Maitreya.E2.80.99_plan_to_overshadow_Krishnamurti

Jiddu Krisnamurti, who turned down the chance to become the World Teacher:

Maybe we should just temper our expectations of the identity of the AC a little more - I fully expected that British politician David Miliband would be named as Javier Solana's replacement as the EU's new Foreign Minister - but Miliband stepped back from being considered for this dubious post.

David Miliband (with a Jewish heritage!):

We should continue to keep an eye on a number (growing daily) of individuals who could eventually proclaimed to be the saviour that the world needs - the problem is that when that happens the discernment of God's Holy Spirit will not be present on the planet like it is now.

Barry

There is another fellow that may possibly merit some of our attention - a man named Adnan Oktar, a.k.a. Harun Yahya - who is an interview with a Christian researcher admitted that he had all the qualifications according to his religion to be the Imam Mahdi that the Muslim world was expecting. Read from the interview with Joel Richardson (see the comments of Aktar in the shaded area): http://talkislam.info/2009/07/20/last-month-adnan-oktar-told-christianis/

Adnan Oktar:

Oktar/Yahya is wearing a dark suit in the photo, but if you check out his 'images' on Google you will see that he most often wears a white suit.

Barry

Matthew 24:5
For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.

Boy, Jesus wasn't kidding, was He!!

This could very well be part of the deception. We're looking for known faces, yet the deceiver is out to fool Christians. This video shows how the antichrist could very well be a created abomination by man.

Constance Cumbey has her eye on Javier Solana as the probable Antichrist.

Muriel
Constance Cumbey has her eye on Javier Solana as the probable Antichrist.

Well where is his pic? No I am kidding..all this is interesting because I remember first reading about Lord Maitreya in the early 80's. At this point I do not care who he is I just want to see Jesus. But it is still interesting.

Thought you'd never ask Joyful Susan! I am not one to put all my eggs in one basket . . .

Dr. Solana became 'retired' when Catherine Ashton took over the job as Foreign Minister and High Representative in the European Union.

Will his years of experience in dealing with international situations be called upon at some future time when the world may need him? Still keep watching this man!

Francisco Javier Solana Madariaga:

Solana and pupil:

Wow, check out that "crown" of 5 point stars around Solana's head!!

By the way, that "pupil" in the bottom pic doesn't look too happy. She looks like she might just take that pointing finger right off that hand!

(Jordan) Prince Hassan bin Talal:

Abdullah II, King of Jordan:

Nicholas Sarkozy (another person of Jewish heritage):

King Juan Carlos (of Spain):

Charles, Prince of Wales (cannot forget that Red Dragon on his crest!):

...."defender of the faith?"

I did not realize Abdullah II, King of Jordan did a STAR TREK!! I'm a trekkie - you think I'd have known that!

Anyway, don't forget about ol' Willie boy - Prince William. He's been on my watch list for a long time!

Yeah Diane, one cannot forget Prince Willie, or even Harry if the Lord tarries . . .

And here is another Willie that will just not fade outta the picture, and has been reported to have family connections with the Rockefellers and the European Rothschilds:

. . . and an amazing analysis of his name: http://becomingone.org/666/

Barry, this is a pretty weird short video making a claim that Clinton is under mind control. Worth a look...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t3duEgdlkug

A little Twilight Zone music here please . . .

I saw an interview here in Australia when Clinton was being interviewed in profile, and his eyes looked amazingly 'reptilian'! I have read that both Willie and Hilary are witches and Hills has the higher ranking. Dunno?

I guess this shows that it is a foolish thing, perhaps dangerous for our witness, if us Christian believers go around and keep crying "wolf" that a certain guy is the antichrist. Who really knows who will step onto the stage for the 'final act'?

Barry

. . . OR,
have the people of Planet Earth been conditioned to believe that our saviours will come from somewhere else?

I believe that Benjamin Creme said that Maitreya inhabits different bodies....so that picture of him in 1988 could have just been the body he was inhabiting at the time.

"The New World Order has a Pakistani man named Rhamat Ahmad ready to be revealed as the Lord Maitreya" (from summary [see below])

This has been a fascinating and worthwhile thread. It's interesting that the man, Rhamat Ahmad, was born on February 5, 1962 (this is near Obama's age, but not the same). I believe he was supposed to be the one in the 1988 Kenya picture and would have been 26.
It is also interesting that his open mission was finally announced by Creme, I believe on Jan.14, 2010,
heralded by the blue "star" over Norway which immediately preceded Obama's speech at Copenhagen after being presented the Nobel Peace Prize. Therefore, this is an additional tie-in, besides the Kenya connection.

As we have all noted, there are many candidates, and I do not restrict it to any one man. Nor do I pretend to know that any one "Maitreya" is the antichrist. But it must be asked: is it pure coincidence that the very same year we will in all probability be removed in the rapture - this Maitreya has finally - so it is said - begun his open mission (the same year there is talk of building the third temple; war signals; as CJ so wonderfully pointed out: the generation ending,
the jubilee, the 6000 years - all pointing to 2017 [which points to a 2010 rapture])?

I thought the following offers some additional clarifications:

http://www.lookupfellowship.com/2010/01/fritz-springmeier-on-maitreya.html

Fritz Springmeier On Maitreya
Posted by JRed
Ephesians 5:11 (KJV) And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather reprove them.

Matthew 10:16 (KJV) Behold, I send you forth as sheep in the midst of wolves: be ye therefore wise as serpents, and harmless as doves.

The other day we looked at William Cooper's comments on Maitreya in his classic book from back in 1991, and concluded that it might be a good idea to get our hands on a free copy of that book so we can read it right away.

Another book we might want to get our hands on and start reading is Be Wise As Serpents: The Systematic Destruction of Christianity by Secret Societies Worldwide by Fritz Springmeier.

Coincidentally (or is it?), that book was also written and published in 1991. I'm not sure what the significance is about that particular date, but if I were a betting man I'd say it was a direct response to George Bush Sr.'s infamous "New World Order" speech given on, of all dates, September 11, 2000.

Anyway, take a look at what Springmeier had to say about the New Agers and their Maitreya in the aforementioned book:

IF THE NEW AGE RELIGION WERE TO BE CAPSULIZED INTO 7 TEACHINGS IT COULD BE REDUCED TO THE FOLLOWING 7 IDENTIFYING BELIEFS

1. God is impersonal.

2. Christ is not Almighty God, but a good teacher.

3. Jesus is but one of many Christs.

4. Sin and evil do not exist.

5. Man should seek instruction from the spirit world.

6. All religious teachings are of merit, except those that are Christian and believe in absolute truth. Therefore the religious views of Egypt, Babylon, India and the Aztecs are held to be of value for us today.

7. Man can be a god.

THE LORD MAITREYA'S CHRONOLOGY

1358- The Sufis go underground with their religion, are reported to have extended into Scotland as a trade guild in the 14th century and developed into Freemasonry.

1700's- Druidism and the worship of Tara come with the activation of the llluminati.

May 1, 1776- Birth of the Bavarian llluminati

1781- United Ancient Order of Druids formed in London with Masonic rites.

1871- H.P.B. formed the Spiritist Society.

1875- H.P.B. formed the Theosophical Society, she writes that preparatory work for Lord Maitreya will begin in 1975.

1890- Ghulam Ahmad who claims to be the Promised One of all Religions appears, organizes the worldwide Sufi movement.

1891 - Annie Besant takes over T.S. after H.P.B. and begins talking of a coming Avatar, a "great world teacher" to take the world into its next stage of evolution

Spring, 1908- Ghulam Ahmad dies, his Master evil Spirit leaves Ahmad for Krishnamurti

1909- Order of the Star formed by Besant to promote Krishnamurti as the Lord Maitreya

1919- Alice Bailey says she was approached by Djwal Khul (D.K.-a Master) who showed her the plan which included Lord Maitreya coming. Meditation groups were set up to channel energy from the Masters.

1925- Besant announces Krishnamurti is the Christ, trip to America ends in failure.

1931- Krishnamurti renounces that he is the Christ.

1932- Nicolas Roerich's Maitreya published.

1948- Bailey publishes The Reappearance of the Christ, she suggests that 1975 is the year for preparatory work to begin for Lord Maitreya.

1959 - Benjamin Creme says he received telepathic messages from the Hierarchy.

Feb.,1962- Rahmat Ahmad is born in Pakistan. He is in line to become the fifth Khalifahul-Masih (Caliph -Successor- of the Messiah).

1975- Benjamin Creme (Scotsman and part Jewish) announces to his wife and others that he is Lord Maitreya's John the Baptist.

July 8, 1977- Rahmat Ahmad (Lord Maitreya) flew into Karachi.

July 19, 1977- Rahmat Ahmad (Lord Maitreya) flew into London, England, takes control of the London Mission of the Ahmadiyya community.<#59. Lawrence, Troy. New Age Messiah Identified. Lafayette, LA: Huntington House, 1991. This book was written under an assumed name by someone who became a Christian while working for the Tara Center. After much secret work, and access to much confidential information, the book's author was able to identify who Lord Maitreya is.>

April 25, 1982- Creme spends $250,000 on ads in 20 major papers worldwide announcing Lord Maitreya.

May 14, 1982- Benjamin Creme gives the press the clue that Lord Maitreya lives in the Indian-Pakistani community of London and invites them to look for him.

June 21, 1982- Lord Maitreya has failed to show as predicted.

July 31, 1985- 22 journalist from 12 countries discuss how to make Maitreya's "Day of Declaration" possible.

1986- Top executives of British Media agree to stage the Maitreya's "Day of Declaration", but higher authorities in British government veto it.

June 11, 1988- Maitreya appears in person in Nairobi, Kenya and is worshipped by thousands.

Apr. 21-22, 1990- 200 dignitaries including royalty from around the world attended a conference with Lord Maitreya in London.

1991-George Bush, Mikael Gorbechov meet with Lord Maitreya off of Malta.

YET TO COME- "The Day of Declaration" when Rahmat Ahmad is presented to the world as Lord Maitreya.

Rahmat Ahmad is to be the next leader of the Sufi Moslems. The Sufis have secret societies around the world and rule in most of the Arab states. There are now about 14 million Ahmadis who give total allegience to whoever holds the position that Rahmat Ahmad is to inherit. His title translates "Successor of Messiah." Why might the New World Order pick Rahmat Ahmad to be their King/Priest? The Sufi Moslems are tied to Freemasonry, the Knights Templars, and the Theosophic Society. A visit to a Theosophical Society Library will allow the reader to see that they have a good selection of books on Sufism. Sufism is a mysticism that holds that man can become illuminated and divine. Although it is called Moslem, it has no more to do with the Moslem religion than the Rosicrucians have to do with Christianity. Sufism is New Age mysticism, similar to Hinduism.

It is reported that Col. Quaddafi of Libya is a Sufi or a Sufi supporter. When Quaddafi came to power, he repressed the Moslem clergy, even shut down a few mosques and made the moslem clergy subservient to him. This may help explain why CIA agents with ties to Freemasonry would help him. Although he puts out loud speeches threatening the United States, he appears to be working in close cooperation with the New World Order; at the least he is unwittingly helping carry out some of their goals. It further explains why when travel to Libya was supposedly prohibited to all Americans, Knight of Malta and U.S. diplomat to the Vatican William Wilson was visiting Sufi Quaddafi. One of the American oil companies that continued operating quietly in Libya during all the big press releases of tensions and the U.S. air attack, was headed by J. Peter Grace, who is the head of the Knights of Malta in the United States.<#60 Cooper, William. Behold A Pale Horse. Sedona, AZ: Light Technology Pub., 1991, pp. 87-88.> Quaddafi proposes in his Green Book a synthesis of Communism and Capitalism. The Buddhists are looking for a Lord Maitreya (the fifth Buddha) to return. Some of the Jews are looking for a Messiah, and the Shiite Muslims are looking for Imman Madhi. The Hindus are expecting the Bodhisattva (Kalki) or Krishna. The Tara Center, which promotes the Lord Maitreya, hopes to play upon all these various expectations. Great expense and great plans are to be used to convince the world of his divinity. The Establishment media is ready to be used for promoting Lord Maitreya. A number of indicators seemed to indicated that the new messiah would have a Jewish Lineage of the House of David. If Rhamat Ahmad is not of the House of David, and it appears he isn't, then it may well be that Ahmad is not the prized leader that they plan to set up as a King/Priest.

The Tara Center often uses the pyramid with the all-seeing eye which is a masonic symbol. The Tara Center has ties to Freemasonry. Tara worship is linked to Freemasonry, and has been practiced by the Druids and the Hindus. Tara Hill in Ireland is a worship center for Druid worship. The Tara center believes in a One-World-Socialist government with revitalized Freemasonry as the world's religion. People are being told man will become divine under this New World Order. (Sadly, the truth is they will become slaves. And slaves of Satanists have been the most pitilessly abused slaves of all.)

SUMMARY

The New World Order has a Pakistani man named Rhamat Ahmad ready to be revealed as the Lord Maitreya. His identity has been a secret only known to a handful of men. The New Agers, the Masons, and the Sufi, and some of the Buddhists can be counted on to worship him, if the Power decides to go ahead and use him. He may be the bridge between East and West that the Power is hoping to create for his One-World government.

His research parallels a lot of what Kathleen Keating, Troy Lawrence, William Cooper, and others have found about the New Ager's "Lord Maitreya". Sadly, his fate parallels theirs as well -- allegations, character assassination, ridicule, persecution, prosecution, indictment, imprisonment, death (emotional/physical/spiritual).

Normally, I would urge everyone to take such a report with a grain of salt and caution (after all, the guy is incarcerated despite any lingering questions about his guilt/innocence), but at what point do we realize that there are so many similarities with each independent report to make it justifiable?

While that might seem to be the case, as always, we need to take all of this to our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ under intense prayerful consideration. May the Holy Spirit grant us wisdom and discernment on this issue.

For additional information on Springmeier's books and lectures (as well as his legal case) please visit this website. God willing, I plan to begin reading both books from Cooper and Springmeier so that I can write a proper review.

David Miliband? When I saw his picture (above), I was immediately struck by his mouth. Looked like the same mouth in the '88 Kenya picture. Does anyone else see this? (I'd like to see them side by side, but didn't know how to post them).

(Please disregard though, If I'm wrong).

Here are some more links of interest (I hope they will work):

http://cumbey.blogspot.com/2009/02/maitreyabetraya-crowd-on-march.html

http://www.unsolvedmysteries.com/usm323221.html

I could never see Sarkozy as an AC. If you notice in the World leaders photos he is the shortest one. As half French myself, I will say we are vertically challenged. I think the AC will be six feet tall like most every American President has been.

Email: maria callison@hotmail.com

Kman, Rahmat Ahmed was a person presented in a 1991 book written by a man named Troy Lawrence called New Age Messiah Identified: Who is Lord Maitreya?

I did not know and have not checked it out that his birth date in 1962 is correct, but I believe that well known psychic Jean Dixon had a vision of a man born on this date in the middle east would become the future leader of the world. Check it out, I am just going on memory. (P.S.- I know that King Abdullah of Jordan was also born within a week of Jean Dixon's date. Enough time for some adjustment of the 'window' so that he would not be implicated?)

By the way, author Troy Lawrence has come under some criticism by Cumbey's researchers I believe, so check this out also.

As far as David Miliband having the mouth of the 1988 photos of Maitreya - I found that photo because he has the monobrow (unibrow) of a 'werewolf' and the fangs of a 'vampire.' Just thought it was an interesting photo for a guy that many consider to be a nerdish appearing bloke! You shouda seen some of the photos I found of Prince Chuck!

Barry

By the way,
the photo that I presented earlier of Prince Charles being anointed on the forehead with the customary Hindu red spot has been deleted - wonder why?

If the earlier pic of Michael Rennie from The Day the Earth Stood Still wasn't to your agreement of 'saviours' from outer space saving Earth, then how about the scenerio of the people of Planet Earth coming together to defeat an invasion of evil aliens?

President Thomas Whitmore save the Earth in Independence Day . . .

Hollywood, Spielberg and Cameron, et al, have presented us with both scenerios - your mind is ready to accept the best 'solution' to the coming catastrophes that are coming soon!

1 2
<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com