Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
THE BANQUET IN HEAVEN!

(For those with no sound cards on their computers, no worries, there is no sound to this video )

Re: THE BANQUET IN HEAVEN!

WOW! It's veeeeeeerrrrrrryyyyy close, folks!!!

Wow, what a incredible dream by a little boy who is only ten years old! I told Elijah all about it; He is so excited to hear God speak to little boys like himself! He is very excited for the Wedding Feast!

That was really neat, and stuff I have heard before in other testimonies - except for the giant chicken leg

I know we don't understand all the mysteries of heaven - just wondering how there could be dead chickens to eat there

That's just my strange mind that thinks of the details too much I guess...

Jake and I decided that God simply creates the meat, ready to eat (or atleast something that looks and tastes similar to meat, but better)!

I hope we are not vegans in Heaven LOL I dunno, the thought of tofu burgers does not sound very appealing! ha ha

Well, at least we know on the new earth there will be meat, wine, and fish!

Isaiah 25:6
On this mountain the LORD Almighty will prepare
a feast of rich food for all peoples,
a banquet of aged wine—
the best of meats and the finest of wines

Ezekiel 47:6-12
He asked me, "Son of man, do you see this?"
Then he led me back to the bank of the river. When I arrived there, I saw a great number of trees on each side of the river. He said to me,

"This water flows toward the eastern region and goes down into the Arabah, where it enters the Sea...

There will be large numbers of fish, because this water flows there and makes the salt water fresh; so where the river flows everything will live.

Fishermen will stand along the shore; from En Gedi to En Eglaim there will be places for spreading nets. The fish will be of many kinds—like the fish of the Great Sea...

Fruit trees of all kinds will grow on both banks of the river. Their leaves will not wither, nor will their fruit fail. Every month they will bear, because the water from the sanctuary flows to them. Their fruit will serve for food and their leaves for healing."

I'm sure there'll be meat there:

Again he sent other servants, saying, Tell those who are invited, Behold, I have prepared my banquet; my bullocks and my fat calves are killed, and everything is prepared; come to the wedding feast.
Matthew 22:4

Trinity....glad to see you post! Thanks for sharing this with us, it brightened my day...I have been praying for the Lord to make His presence known to my 6yr old son and to send him dreams/visions. After praying about that for about 2wks, my son came home from school and said he couldn't stop thinking of Jesus! WoW!!

God is speaking even to the little ones in the last days!

ysiC,
LAZ

LAZ, that's awesome. My 5-yr-old daughter has been getting "cravings" to see pictures of Jesus. I have several pictures of Jesus saved on our laptop, so we will sit and flip through them, and she is mesmorized! If she gets so excited to see pictures of Him, imagine how it will be in real life!

LAZ
Trinity....glad to see you post! Thanks for sharing this with us, it brightened my day...I have been praying for the Lord to make His presence known to my 6yr old son and to send him dreams/visions. After praying about that for about 2wks, my son came home from school and said he couldn't stop thinking of Jesus! WoW!!

God is speaking even to the little ones in the last days!

ysiC,
LAZ

Thank you Trinity for posting this, I wanted to, but you beat me! Awesome dream for a 10 year old! Wow, this gets me excited!

Email: jan.sabrina@pandora.be

Charity...that's a good idea....a collection of pictures to show him. He would love that....I will get to work on that now!

I have been speaking a lot to him about what salvation means and what it means to follow Jesus and he stated that he thinks he is almost ready to ask Jesus into his heart...well I was overjoyed....then my 3 yr old daughter shouts at the top of her lungs...in a very demanding way....."come into my heart too Jesus!" I could just picture the Lord laughing at that!

ysiC,
LAZ

Laz,

That is beautiful that story, praise him
love ybiC / Paul

LAZ
Charity...that's a good idea....a collection of pictures to show him. He would love that....I will get to work on that now!

I have been speaking a lot to him about what salvation means and what it means to follow Jesus and he stated that he thinks he is almost ready to ask Jesus into his heart...well I was overjoyed....then my 3 yr old daughter shouts at the top of her lungs...in a very demanding way....."come into my heart too Jesus!" I could just picture the Lord laughing at that!

ysiC,
LAZ

LAZ, that story of your daughter is so precious! Bless your little ones and their for Jesus!
Excellent job, Mom
Love,
Melanie

Thanks Paul, Charity, Trinity, and Melanie, I have to work extra hard in the spiritual formation department, because my husband is not saved.

You guys mean the world to me and I'm so grateful the Lord lead me here to RITA for encouragement and excitement in watching for His return.

ysiC,

LAZ

....then my 3 yr old daughter shouts at the top of her lungs...
in a very demanding way....."come into my heart too Jesus!"
I could just picture the Lord laughing at that!

Oh, I can see Him laughing too, LAZ!!! That's great.

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com