<>
Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
CJ and Joe And Calvin and Everybody! The Pyramids Prove 2017 Is The End!!

Somebody post the article on this website 2010Rapture. org/ signs of the end/gaza!

The Oracle In Stone! I think the web page is "Illuminating the mysteries of the great pyramid and the sphinx!!!

Dee this has something to do with the Lion or Sphinx you saw in your dream and how their is a connection between the three stars on Orion's belt; these three stars align up to the three pyramids in Egypt!! with the Lion of Judah or sphinx just to the east with that constellation of Leo corresponding to the pattern set forth on the earth below!!!

I just don't understand the meaning of the missles!!

This is an amazing article that really nails down the year 2017 and two other future years as the only dates for certain alignments to happen with the pyramids and the star constellations!!!

I have not read the article yet but it looks to be a very good read and insightful message!!

Please let me know if this is correct everybody!! If not then just spit out the bones and go forward!!!

Re: CJ and Joe And Calvin and Everybody! The Pyramids Prove 2017 Is The End!!

Scott

I found this site at Christmas, maybe it is similar.

http://2010rapture.org/signsoftheend/giza.html

Email: raymondjerrys@yahoo.ca

JR How could I have missed that on Christmas!! You Da Man!!!

I am now your follower! Take me to your liter!!! Of Mountain Dew!!

Get it JR? Liter is a pun for leader or another word would be master or ruler so I just substituted the word LITER for........Oh forget it! I am going to go get me a lunch at Burger King; I take that back; I am fasting for some things. I think I will go straight home and get on my Bean diet!!! I have to keep saying to myself! I love these beans! I love these beans!! I hate... no! I love these beans!!!

I am not worthy Scott, I was pond scum, then nailed to a cross, and then washed in blood.

The article is interesting in that there is a lot of info in it, I, like others have found more but when your looking for gold you trip over a few diamonds.

JR
Scott

I found this site at Christmas, maybe it is similar.

http://2010rapture.org/signsoftheend/giza.html

Here ya go fellows.

Email: jpcarr@att.net

Oh good job :)..I used to watch Dr Gene scott back in the early 80's and he taught on the pryamid... it was so fascinating and i wonder if he ever gave a year he thought the rapture would happen?

I was trying to find a good teaching on the pryamid..so thank you ..this looks easy to understand.

At the end of the page there is a spot marked Articles that are related, the latest are first.

Joseph

If you have not yet read his updated edition 2008, Signs of the End, a Discovery of Biblical timelines , you'll be amazed at the number of discoveries that make up the book. After a careful study you'll be convinced. The best $16 dollars you ever spent.

More Articles here

Email: scuggers1@gmail.com

Website: www.timeanddate.com/counters/customcounter.html?month=9&day=8&year=2010&hour=23&min=59&sec=59&p0=110

hint: our own Daniel W. Matson

Website: www.timeanddate.com/counters/customcounter.html?month=9&day=8&year=2010&hour=23&min=59&sec=59&p0=110

Thanks, Scuggers.

So you all know. This study came before the discovery of the pi ratios.

This study led the way to it.

The chart above was made by noting the minutes in a day.
The charts with the circles were found by noting the minutes in a circle.

These were the keys.

But all of those dates were already found by other means as well.

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com