<>
Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
It Seems Our Daniel W. Matson Is Our Own J. R. Church!!! He Delivers!!!

I was amazed to see that these articles and book on the end of times is written by our own Daniel W. Matson; he is like our special J.R.Church!!

Great stuff you have on that website Mr. Matson!! My hat and prophecy crown go off to you!!!!

I am going to use the astroserver.com website and see what The September 20, 2017 date provides in the way of signs in the heavens pertaining to Leo constellation and Virgo and what ever else might be revealed!!!

That is the target date for the Sign of the Son of Man appearing in the heavens, which will be at the same time the Lion of the tribe of Judah either has just returned to the earth; or will during that time set his kingdom up in Jerusalem, coming after the tribulation period of that year!!!!!

Remember when there is a sign in the heavens it usually does not mean that the event is just immediately taking place on the earth below!!!

It could even appear in the heavens months after the event has all ready happened or at the most during the same year!!!!

Re: It Seems Our Daniel W. Matson Is Our Own J. R. Church!!! He Delivers!!!

"Though we know we are at the end, we are now left to fine-tuning to know the hour (Rev. 3:3). The clearer we can see Ezekiel 38-39 approaching, the clearer we should be able to see the coming Rapture." ...

Articles and Archives

Website: www.timeanddate.com/counters/customcounter.html?month=9&day=8&year=2010&hour=23&min=59&sec=59&p0=110

Scott, Thanks for pointing this out!! You are right, this is very interesting about the pyramids! I would love to read the book he has written. Also his thesis on the 7 churches would probably be wonderful to read!

Melissa
Scott, Thanks for pointing this out!! You are right, this is very interesting about the pyramids! I would love to read the book he has written. Also his thesis on the 7 churches would probably be wonderful to read!

Melissa,

here is ...The Book Outline

..."As it stands, this book is short, to the point, and has many charts to help in the process of communication. The problem though is that it can be read too quickly without the chance to let the gravity of the subject matter take its effect. As with anything, one needs to work through it, checking on all of the correlations, calculations, and of course Scripture. After the many discoveries, it has been convincing because all of the intricacies have been worked through with harmony and precision.

However, please do not skim through the book to find out what dates are listed, for it would be a great disservice to do so. It had been considered not to include dates to avoid this, but that would have not been possible with the nature of the material. However, to only come away with a date without a full understanding, will shortchange the process. Coming to grips with the theory behind the dates is the greater picture and makes it possible to more competently share it with others. Again it must be stressed that the book needs to be read in its entirety to fully grasp the evidence and theory of what is said."

-from prologue

Website: www.timeanddate.com/counters/customcounter.html?month=9&day=8&year=2010&hour=23&min=59&sec=59&p0=110

Scuggers I hope you are not trying to aid and abid my brain aneryism by posting these complex timelines with the three Pis and all them concentric circles!!

Even when I overdose on mountain dew I can never come up with such elaborate charts as what you have posted here!

I will try to make some sense out of these; here let me take a big gulp of my favorite beverage!!!

Now I'm starting to see those dang-blasted red cardinals again!!!

Scott,

I look at them as nothing more than circles that show the scale and continuity of events.

Who knows how many more patterns of history there are that Daniel hasn't even uncovered yet?

I think simplicity is the key when trying to make sense of these

Thanks for the kind posts.

The whole circle charts might seem intimidating, but it is truly simple.

When I found that the ratio existed once I followed the trail to find many more--that all hinge off each other..

Whether or not I drank Mt. Dew was not noted at the time!

Ah! Mr. Daniel W. Matson sir! Ah! Could I have your autograph!!

Just think I am typing to the great and one and only Daniel W. Matson!!!

I feel so humble in your presence sir!! You are the prophecy scholar that I wish I could always have strived to become!!

Maybe sometime you could share with us RITA members your testimony!! Don't make it too long because I can't read these long articles or posts at the library; since I don't have that much time!!!

But I am sure you have some important experiences that have made you who you are!!!

You must have some deep insights into the christian psyche that only those like the apostles could understand!!!

You are probably a deep but humble man and you probably think that I am just funnin' with ya!!! For the most part I am but not with your teaching and character which I highly praise and honor!

You are like RITA's J.R.Church!!! By the way, now that I have your full attention! Could I possibly get a small loan from you to hold me till the end of the month?

Just kiddin'! There is no borrowing on the internet!!!

My Brother Daniel, it truly is a wonderful Blessing to have you and your expertise in Bible prophecy here at RITA.

The refreshing of the Blessed Hope one receives here is truly a Oasis of information concerning end time events that are happening at a break neck speed.

I really glad you are here Daniel and I'm looking forward to reading your http://2010rapture.org/signsoftheend/giza.html The Oracle In Stone.

I keep thinking...how in the world did THEY place those massive stones one on top of the other with such precision??? Fascinating.

ybi Christ's Wonderful Love,
Joe

Email: jpcarr@att.net

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com